Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-

Go down 
+6
Happy
fweaks
pizza-la
Admin
Leaf Master FRINGE
Mirage
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:08 pm

i'll take 8 if nobody else already has.
i cbf reading a backlog of comments. sorry xD
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:24 pm

nah you're all good, I was the only other person since sydney's post, and I took 7 :] so we're full house now, sweet as!

Now we just gotta track down sydney and tell him to get his ass over here xD
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

score ;DD

& i've facebooked him, so hopefully he gets it soon. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Mirage
Hot Chocolate
Mirage

Job/hobbies : Drunk Viking
Dreams of : Pillaging

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:35 pm

woooooow..... it's been ages since i was here, i thought this thread was dead Razz, anyways i'll try to mod this but since my course has already strd i wont have like 100% commitment, i'll send in the roles either tonight or tmrw afternoon
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Oh sweet its actually going ;D
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 am

oh hax yes plz.//the road. get this show on it.
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm

sidney shud be home by now so like send me my role ARISTOPHANES!

yep i called you that.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm

nah, they have to get home through rush hour traffic XD. give em a min. jaids not back yet
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm

sidney lives in the city soo nope, not giving him a min!

he can practically walk home.
lol
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

they're prolly at the arcade watching people play street fighter XD. it's apparently all they do with their breaks
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

wow uni kids...so grown up n mature...

brngs tears into my eyes...from laughing!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 pm

we r so mature i cannot believe...yes....

however sidney is not a uni student. he's tertiary, yes, but not uni.
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 pm

my mistake for not using correct term.

and lol at ur rank jono.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 pm

ikr. gosh lolface
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:46 pm

>.> hey i hate y'all too
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 pm

why the hate laurence...ur a celebrity on mafia...be hapy!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:41 pm

>.< but your taking the piss outta me
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:09 pm

ul get over it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:42 pm

:3 dont i always?
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

see tats the spirit laurence!
lol sory if u thought we were taking the piss outa u...its just a hilarious rank..
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 pm

xD i knew y'all were, just trying to make ya feel bad ^^
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm

now i hate ya!

lol
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm

;D aint it great?
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 am

i think it feels grand! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 am

:3 well mission accomplished then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-   Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #12 Medieval Mafia Rules And Sign Up. -GET TO IT PAESANTS!-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafiaaaah :: Mafia Games :: Major Games-
Jump to: