Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**

Go down 
+5
fweaks
twiggz
sehrstark
pizza-la
Happy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 am

I PLAYED COWS AND BUULS!!! yeah, i hated it >.>
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 am

I'm gonna have to agree with jono here. You cant go find out who someone is and then start talking to them about it. Thats pretty unfair dude.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:21 am

hm, jazzy said it was fine. and you really don't have to believe me.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Okay guys Chloe is deaded!

Gonna write a lynch story, just coz I can. Smile

And I guess I can see the issue with out-of-game talking; in the end it's about you guys, and if you don't like it then I gotta do something about it! So we'll see if we can avoid this stuff in future rounds, Sterlz. Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 248717 Formal warning, bluh bluh.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:56 pm

oh kay then Smile
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 pm

One vote against pizza-la, from Lancestrike
Three votes against twiggz, from pizza-la, sehrstark and fweaks

Quote :
--- Day One ---
Oh, the suspense! The ponies argued long and hard; just when it seemed the tide would turn against one pony, another would shake things up again all over again. Finally, the final vote was landed: they were going to probably kill that one pony, over there, with the thing.

"You.... you're gonna kill me?!" she shrieked, trembling. "You don't even have a proper reason!" The response ranged from outraged debate, to a sort of supportive mumble, to sobbing. The noose was readied, but she shook her head. "No, I'm outta here."

The pony spread her wings, and began to sweep into the sky... and then they shot her.

One bloodied corpse fell to the ground. The crowd gathered, then backed away when it started to fizz black smoke, crumbling until it revealed a certain Horrible Wizard...

--- Night Two ---
All players
- Jonno (fweaks)
- Sterling (pizza-la)
- Joseph (Leaf Master FRINGE)
- Connor (Constrosity)
- Kelsey (Admin)
- Chloé (twiggz)
- Laurence (Lancestrike)
- Mike (sehrstark)

Dead
- Joseph (Leaf Master FRINGE): PRO-TOWN

Lynched
- Chloé (twiggz): MAFIA

It is now night two. What a Face Please try to send all actions by Friday!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:18 am

Quote :
--- Night Two ---
It was rather unfortunate, the loss of a good friend, but there was still a job to be done. Enlightenment Pony wandered through the darkened streets, hooves clopping with cold precision. The first day had yielded some interesting information, and he intended to make the most of it.

The horse stopped outside a modest brick house, gazing into the garden. He took the time to glance at the gate: 'Glue Factory Pony', it read in small letters, as if they didn't want anyone seeing it. He wouldn't have been surprised.

Muttering a small enchantment, the wizardly creature floated across the lawn, undetectable to mundane ears... and took care of the issue outside.

---

"Are you sure you won't do your part for the greater good?" a voice asked inside his head.

"No," the pony replied, curling up to sleep.

--- Day Two ---
All players
- Jonno (fweaks)
- Sterling (pizza-la)
- Connor (Constrosity)
- Kelsey (Admin)
- Chloé (twiggz)
- Laurence (Lancestrike)
- Mike (sehrstark)

Dead
- Sterling (pizza-la): PRO-TOWN

Lynched

Oops, had to make the night story less obvious. Lessons have been learnt! Smile Maybe it's like you guys moved up to level two. Ooooh.
Anyway, day two! If I do a deadline, I'll keep uni in mind. Good luck, everybody!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 am

yup sterlz musta been coppa like she said. whelp.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:46 am

soooo.... as far as i'm aware, we have nothing on the rest of you. except for mikey.

and so it's most likely sterlz woulda investigated mikey.

and the night story says coppa investigated mafia.

yes? no?
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 am

Quote :
"Are you sure you won't do your part for the greater good?" a voice asked inside his head.

"No," the pony replied, curling up to sleep.

Night power role just not doing their thang?
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

Job/hobbies : Procrastinating.
Dreams of : Doing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Jonno: he was reluctant to lynch Chloe, but when things were starting to become hopeless he went and placed a lynch vote against her aswell. It's possible that he diddn't want Chloe dead, but knew it would look bad if he backed her up, and is smart enough to know that voting for her would make him look really good.

Laurence: He was against Lynching Chloe, but he is also rather biast to the cause, so i don't think we can count him Mafia just yet, but let's not ignore the possibility.

These are who i suspect.

And i'm obviously not mafia, or i wouldn't have been one of the first to vote a lynch on Chloe.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:19 pm

fweaks wrote:
soooo.... as far as i'm aware, we have nothing on the rest of you. except for mikey.

and so it's most likely sterlz woulda investigated mikey.

and the night story says coppa investigated mafia.

yes? no?

Also the reason Sterling suspected me initially was because she thought I was talking to Chloe on msn, until she found out that we actually diddn't have eachother's msn. Also would Sterling have investigated me, knowing that i was one of the early to follow her with a lynch vote on Chloe?
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Also sterling is dead and is says 'PRO-TOWN' next to her name, doesn't that mean she isn't the cop? I'm jus' sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Just pitching in with a note that I'm only revealing the allegiances of players, not their roles. Smile
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm

nightstory says cop investigated mafia and was killed by said mafia.sterling died in the night. huh

mikey was suspicious for other reasons as well(go find my posts)

i was just more eager to lynch mike, only swapped to chloe when i saw the lynch on mike wasn't happenning yesterday. no reluctance just indifference initially.

only other power role we know is docatar. either they didn't help or helped themselves again or something.

anyway, i'm solid enough on my theory to put the lynch down lynch mikey
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 pm

One vote against sehrstark, from fweaks

Three votes til a lynch, I think? Even if we reach three, I might not call a lynch until I know all alive players have at least offered their opinion. It seems far too easy to amass three votes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm pretty sure she would have investigated you Mike, you were definitely her next suspect.
Lynch Mikey

Wasn't there a reviver power? Maybe we can get our cop back...
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Two votes against sehrstark, from fweaks and Admin
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Alright, I'll have my chance to say i told you so. I very strongly suspect Jonno, and i'll leave these as my last words.

I vote to lynch myself.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Have fun with that when you write your next plot story, god Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 pm

You're not even going to try and defend yourself?!
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 pm

ಠ__________ಠ MAN EFF YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR THEATRICS

okay I was thinking that I would wait for everyone to show up before confirming a lynch (because at this point we're still missing Laurence) but I suppose a self-lynch is like, CONCLUSIVE? So yep I'll just whip up a story now. Sweet, short round I guess, haha!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Quote :
--- Day Two ---
"Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!"

The chant grew ever-louder, despite only being commandeered by two ponies. It didn't stop it from being any less infuriating, though. The primary suspect narrowed his eyes: he was sick of them, and he was sick of all this. If it was how they'd win their little game, then he'd let them.

Throwing his weight against the executioner, Wonderment Pony disarmed the horse of his rifle; flanked by the morning sunlight, he propped the barrel against his neck, and stomped down on the trigger...

--- Day Two ---
All players
- Jonno (fweaks)
- Sterling (pizza-la)
- Connor (Constrosity)
- Kelsey (Admin)
- Chloé (twiggz)
- Laurence (Lancestrike)
- Mike (sehrstark)

Dead

Lynched
- Mike (sehrstark): PRO-TOWN
Night three now, right? This is a teensy bit awkward Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 124719 Gonna push for night actions fast, because nobody likes waiting around. Ideally the next day'll start tomorrow evening.
Mike, I hope you like the story, I tried to make it as melodramatic as your actions. Razz
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Quote :
--- Night Three ---
"Okay, no more hiding away from my problems!" Thanksgiving Pony stood in front of the bathroom mirror, looking into the eyes of his reflection, the only light coming from a single dim bulb. "Tonight's the night I go out and make a difference."

It was drizzling lightly when the pony stepped outside, endless amounts of equipment hidden within his trenchcoat. He shivered, breaking into a hasty trot. By the time he reached the hospital, he was cold and had thoroughly changed his mind about being a altrustic member of society.

Pony Town's hospital, being that their resident doctor was pretty much omnipotent, tended to be used as a dumping ground for dead bodies. Thanksgiving Pony inched around a number of corpses he had no intention of working with (and in the case of some, was legally obliged to ignore anyway), until he reached the one he had in mind.

"This had better be worth it," he mumbled nervously, whipping out a large bottle of unicorn tears.

---

The midnight hour passed by, and a certain pony was walking out of an alleyway, when he chanced upon another.

"Hello, there," he began cordially, blocking the horse's path. "What are you doing up at this hour?"

"I -"

"Did you know I've been looking for you?"

--- Day Three ---
All players
- Jonno (fweaks)
- Connor (Constrosity)
- Kelsey (Admin)
- Chloé (twiggz)
- Laurence (Lancestrike)
- Mike (sehrstark)

Dead
- Jonno (fweaks): PRO-TOWN

Lynched
- Mike (sehrstark): PRO-TOWN

It's Day Three, of course! Sorry for being kinda behind schedule... put off writing the nightstory for a while and then I got lazy at the end wwww
I know that the second scene suffers from terribly ambiguous plurals: if it helps, there isn't any difference in the outcome.

Does uni start tomorrow? I think it does, I won't really expect any discussion until next weekend. It's cool, guys! Keep on truckin', don't let the stress get to you, and above all remember C's get degrees. (I learnt that from the AUSA orientation mag. I should probably not be taking it as legitimate advice.)
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 pm

first of all, when the heck did it say i found a mafia in the last story? secondly, why did people automatically assume that i had investigated mike and found him guilty? thirdly, i should be more concerned about kelsey rushing to bandwagon jonno, but i want to hear connors side of the story.

Connor, please defend your self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next