Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3

Go down 
+6
Happy
orange
Admin
Simmy_GX
Thee_Slushee
fweaks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 am

fweaks wrote:
mod hammer lancestrike

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 65317
why i are ded for?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 am

the mod does not need a reason to kick your sorry ass to the curb intruder.

yeah, okay, extension, but you lot better use it. deadline is whenever you lot stop making use of this mod given day.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 am

SUCCESS!!!!! \o/

Yeah I'm on the computer before going to school just so I can post here, deal w/it. (School starts late on Thursdays though and my mum thinks that means five minutes later than normal, so.)

Anyway one more quick clarification, all I need is for the other person to say they're a power role too. We'll try to lynch one of the remainder from there. Smile So we're still waiting on Slushee or Admin to explicitely say/claim they're at least townies. I actually noticed Kelsey (Admin) never, like, specifically said I was mafia... it was a lot of roundabout implying, which I still don't think means that much, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 am

Holy jesus!!! Man, I go to sleep, and come back this morning to find SO much has happened! Should probably go to sleep later then, hehe.

Ok, so guess Telestomp looks pretty cleared to me, so guess I shall be Unlynching Telestomp. I'm glad that we got this extension so it didn't become all humbug rushed and we end up kicking out a civ =S But now I'm even more lost than before. I'm liking the sound of Happy having a plan though! Tis better than nothing =D

But yeah, just to clarify, I am just a regular townie. Man, if the other power role doesn't speak up soon, they were probably taken out =S With this extension though, I'm even more confused than I was to begin with! Hoping the mafia will slip somehow and totally reveal themself, otherwise this could just be more guesswork =S
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 am

Thank you all for the unlynching, for a second there it looked like i was on the edge of the tree branch, glad you all got cold feet so i can stick around and help.

This is getting really confusing, we really do need the other power role to make a claim, if not though, I still think guess work is gonna have to do, we cant just sit around and wait to die.

If anyone has any suggestions at all, any inkling, or even just a grudge from real life, we gotta go with something!
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Wow...I so cbf this game now...
I have a power role.

Also, still maintaining my lynch vote and suspicion on morerandom (Jono lynch update please)

Everyone explain why you are a townie and not mafia
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Explain how I am townie?
Because..I am. Mafia know that. I can't really prove it. I'm not a power role, either.
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:18 pm

**~~lynch update~~**
happy-1 vote-telestomp
morerandom-1 vote-Simmy_GX
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Hmmmm.....ok, looks like Happy and morerandom oughta defend themself bout now since they're the suspects?? Hmmm this is moving so slowly =S
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:10 pm

um jono is hurting me on minecraft if i dont post... everyone just get gideon cos he slightly suspicious
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 pm

hey.. jonos also hurting me to post... Sad why am i suspicious Sad

waaaaaaaaaaaaah *sniff* im a townie.. *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:34 pm

woah how did it become 9:30 ):
@Slushee: Telestomp lynched me waaay back, he hasn't removed his vote I guess q__q But nobody else claiming power roles, right? So seriously, there's no reason not to trust us. Surprised Telestomp, do you plan on unlynching me or do you still have your suspicions?

Guys that is a terrible reason to lynch someone but I guess we have nothing left, do we?? :C Even if we lynch a townie, there's a better chance of vigil hitting a mafia that night. That's what I'm basing my plan on. Still would rather lynch Telestomp over Gideon though (probably just coz he recognised my TOWNIENESS Smile) but if everyone goes for him then I'm going to have to go along.
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Smile i trust you Happy....
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Honestly have no idea, either Telestomp/Gideon/Thee_Slushee/Admin, just pick one, 50% chance..
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Okay, you know what? Telestomp already went through the trauma of nearly being lynched, so it won't hurt as much if we do it again. Very Happy

Lynch Telestomp

I'M ACTUALLY REALLY SORRY; JONNO'S MAFIA GAMES END FRIENDSHIPS
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Hmmm alrighty, for the sake of something happening, shall join in the lynching. Though since its like morerandom/Happy/Telestomp, we still may not get a successful lynch from this -_- unless someone recasts their vote?

Hmmm Telestomp seems pretty innocent though, and Happy is a special role, which may look like morerandom's the most suspicious of the lot....though, what I know about Telestomp is that he is a pretty good mafia player and is pretty good at playing innocent when he's not, so....think I will recast my vote against Telestomp...sorry man! Just want something to happen...
Lynch Telestomp
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:29 pm

oh man, once again believe in my inocense please! you will be a townie down if im dead.
i agree with Simmy on this one, lets take out Gideon.
UNLYNCH HAPPY
LYNCH MORERANDOM
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:35 pm

GODDAMN I REALISED MY FAIL BANDWAGONING
AND WAS GOING TO CHANGE TO GIDEON
THEN I GOT NINJA'D BY SLUSHEE, SO I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST WE BOTH CHANGE IF GIDEON GETS ANOTHER VOTE
AND THEN I GOT NINJA'D BY TELESTOMP..

It's like kicking a puppy, he even said he trusted me Sad
What do you think Slushee?? If you're switching, I am. XD; It's okay, he'll be a noble sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Hmmm alright, if we go Gideon, then we'll have a successful lynch! =D Guess that's better than nothing...
Sorry Gideon, but something's gotta happen =S

Unlynch Telestomp
Lynch morerandom
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Unlynch Telestomp
Lynch morerandom

cry and go to sleep
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:35 am

lynched~

fweaks wrote:
"do you have any last words you scum?"
"i wish boss were here to think of something to say for me"

*~LIVE~*
Thee_Slushee
Admin
Happy
Simmy_GX
Telestomp

*~DEAD~*
fweaks-mod
pizza-la-townie
orange-townie
morerandom-mafia

hokay, night times, night actions to me, pronto. with any luck we can clear this up quick.
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:39 am

cool... glad we cleared that one up Smile and i almost had you.. Sad good luck guys

P.S. jono im not retarded
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am

Almost had us? my ass you did, I was on to you from the get go, trying toooo hard to fit in sir, and simon trusted me!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:48 pm

fweaks wrote:
"that nincompoop! must i do everything myself! Fine, i'll take down that stupid sheriff, he's been a thorn in my side for too long"
"It is time"
"it'll be him, i know it!"
"It seems i was expected"
"indeed"
"well then, this seems fitting, pistols at dawn"
"yep"
"CLEAR!" *ZTSUMFPH* *beep bip. beep bip. beep bip.*
"whoa, that was a close one, we nearly lost you there! luckily i had a hunch you were going to get yourself into some trouble"
"did i....did i do it?"
"kill a man? yes. i hope you can live with yourself"
he smiled faintly, relaxed and drifted back into blissful unconciousness, as the rising sun glinted off then star shaped badge pinned to his chest"

*~LIVE~*
Admin-townie
Happy-doctor
Simmy_GX-vigilante
Telestomp-townie

*~DEAD~*
fweaks-mod
pizza-la-townie
orange-townie
morerandom-mafia
Thee_Slushee-mafia

GAME OVER, TOWNIES WIN!

Role PM's were:
*townie*
Water. Vanilla. White. what do these things have in common other than W? They're plain, just like you!

Role: You are a normal townie

Affiliation: Townie
pizza-la wrote:
vanilla does not have a W in it.
fweaks wrote:
it does now. in my dreams

*Vigilante*
You're the rootinest tootinest shootinest cowboy round these part, the self elected sheriff of this inner city suburb. you've only a single handcrafted bullet in your revolver, but you intend to make it count.

Role: You are the one shot vigilante. Once during the game, as a night action, you may target a person. That person will be killed.(similar to a mafia kill)

Affiliation: You are of the townie persuasion.

*doctor*
"CLEAR!" *ZTSUMFPH* *beep bip. beep bip. beep bip.*

Role PM: You are the doctor. Once per night you may choose a person to stalkify, and if they get hurt you'll be on hand to save their life

Affiliation: Townie

*mafia*
You are the dirty stinking mafia! You live for control and the inhabitants of this town just dont know their place. Use the rain to cover your actions and eliminate them all!

Role: You are mafia

Affiliation: You are mafia

Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 pm

WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN. we didnt fall for your serbian jew double bluff gideon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafiaaaah :: Mafia Games :: Major Games-
Jump to: