Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN

Go down 
+5
caseofinsanity
pizza-la
orange
Happy
fweaks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 pm

wow. i just realised something blindingly obvious its stupid.

case is mafia. i am pretty sure of it.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Care to elaborate mi amigo?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 pm

not yet, i'll go more into detail next day phase. just trust me on this one, im about 80 percent sure. Unless theres a nexus or something similar, i think hes mafia.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:22 pm

whelp. im off to connors house warming. DON'T KILL ME WHEN IM GONE!! I'll answer or argue when i get back >.<
Back to top Go down
caseofinsanity

Job/hobbies : Programming/UDK/Singing
Dreams of : The Impossible Dream

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Why is it that pizza-la is so eager to kill me?
Being an honest hearted villager, I try so hard just to survive

Also, to quote pizza-la's faulty argument
Quote :

And if voting you off was dangerous for us (vengeful townie/bomb etc) you would have given us more warning. So for now, as long as you're not the jester, you're probably a safe enough scapegoat to cut.
This is my first time playing mafia where there's a possiblitiy of such rules. So I wasn't prepared to warn or say things like that.

So yeah, I vote Pizza-la. YOU seem like as much of a good scapegoat as I am. And
you seem pretty eager to get rid of me even though I know I'm NOT a mafia.

Lynch pizza-la

Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:07 pm

WHY WERE YOU PEOPLE ALL AWAKE AT LIKE 7 IN THE MORNING
Okay so while I was gone (SLEEPING, LIKE A REGULAR PERSON) I've become suspicious somehow, right? XD Swear I'm townie, but I say that all the time so probably that doesn't mean anything. The majority focus is still on Jessub though so I feel like, really self-indulgent defending myself.. (plus I have to go back through the thread and find specifics.. zz) Do you guys want me to do it anyway? :0

In the meantime, since he's started posted again I've pretty much changed my mind on him being jester.. Chanisha brought up something about him doing some sort of reverse-psychology innocence gambit, but that's a pretty extreme switch in tactics and I get confused overthinking it anyway. |D
And yeah, it's true I insist he's not mafia, but that's because he got flippantly lynched on day 0 and the next day it was three people at the same time based on a vote he didn't make, which strikes me as far more suspicious than anything he's ever done! (And of course I can't go round accusing all of them. .__. All the mafia would have to be major kamikaze to herd together like that. But I guess I won't rule it out.)

Now for more recently.. on one side Sterling's brought up some Blindingly Obvious Relevation (that.. I missed), and on the other Jess is accusing her for trigger-happiness? She won't be able to respond for a while, of course. Razz I'm still inclined towards believing innocence but that's me, uhh, not catching this relevation. Though now that I think of it Jess, why her and not like.. any of the other three, when they lynched you way back then?? :0
(Btw, sorry I didn't catch the sarcasm in "tonight something will happen." <W< And I hope 'Jess' is an acceptable abbreviation.)
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok, so lots of stuff happening ~

First of all, I'll accept it this time, but in future you need to unlynch before you lynch someone else, for two reasons.the first is to keep the mod happy.the second is that there are possible gameplay ramifications. You can do these both at the same time in the same post, if you like.

Second, I reckon if activity dies off too much, I'll have the deadline some time tonight just before I sleep sometime after midnight.

Otherwise if this keeps up, I'll have it tomorrow after work, about 2.30 or so.

You can however always vote for an extension or for an early night (similar to how you would vote for lynch)

Last but not least
*~ lynch update ~*
Caseofinsanity-3-hiroshi, jaidinja, pizza-la
Happy-1-screaminghawk

5 to lynch!
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Quote :
So yeah, I vote Pizza-la. YOU seem like as much of a good scapegoat as I am. And

The problem I see here, Case-me-lad, is that you're not telling us why you're not Mafia, you're just passing the buck.

Back to top Go down
caseofinsanity

Job/hobbies : Programming/UDK/Singing
Dreams of : The Impossible Dream

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Jaidinja wrote:
Quote :

The problem I see here, Case-me-lad, is that you're not telling us why you're not Mafia, you're just passing the buck.

How? I don't know what can prove that I'm a townie. I know I'm a townie and that's it.

Then, can you tell us why you are not a mafia?

Can anyone else convincingly prove that they are a townie and not a Mafia?

I already posted my reasons in the past posts so you can look it up again to make your own judgement.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Ok, I better post something before Jonno decides it's night again. xD

Putting aside the fact I just remembered I'm a horrible judge of character (having sided with mafia at least twice before), let me reiterate the point that three people targeted Jess* repeatedly and/or consecutively (mostly the latter). Leaving Sterlz out for the moment, do none of you consider at least one of the others suspicious?? Like, at all??? Or are you just going on the logic that a mafia wouldn't lynch another mafia, etc.?
(And yes, that's a question I would like answered from each of you. :b)

Also, if there's no other discussion in like 4 hours, I think I'll bring attention back to myself and write up a defense post. 6__9 Don't want to leave that awkwardly hanging in the background.

*I've assumed it's alright to call you that. I'm.. fairly sure it's a unisex name. Tell me if it isn't. xD
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Lol Happy, I probably was overthinking it with the whole Jester blah =P It's quite difficult to say aye. Though I do find the:
"I reckon Case"
"INSTA-SECONDED!" x 2
A little strange as well, so it's not just you. I reckon AT LEAST one or two of them must be mafia. Whether its mafia and 3 townies, or mafia pre-emptive lynching townie and the others bandwagoning. Could even be townie accuses townie and mafia join in the lynch fun?

...Though I am curious to hear Pizza-la's hardcore revelation that I have indeed also missed =S I personally am on-the-fence about Case though, but if she's pretty definite about this, then it's probably legit, and good enough for me! Haven't really had the chance to play with Pizza-la before, so veterans! (probably just Happy =P), is she likely to troll like this?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:05 am

YES
THANK YOU
HAHAHAHAHA
I'M NOT CRAZY................. ;w; ok maybe I still can't say that. hehe.
That is exactly what I was thinking though! Ergh, all those possibilities. silent Of course all 3 (well, 4) lynchers being town is ideal, but to me the furthest from likelihood. And well, I started the jester thing, so no biggie. Razz

Jaidan's actually the last vet here; doesn't post so much, but he knows Pizza/Sterlz irl, which might help more. Very Happy Anyway, it's not common, but I wouldn't put it beyond her.. I mean, there's been a number of times in msn mafia where she and Kelsey/Admin have basically owned us through trolling. XD The amount she's contributed to the thread leads me to believe her this time, but yanno.. we must never overlook the possibility that she is being fish. Smile Sorry, Sterlz.

(Working on stupid defense statement right now. Will try to have it up at a time when discussion's died. Smile)
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:14 am

its not a 'hard-core revelation,' just a judge of character and something silly i missed in the night story xD

btw, accusing/ band-wagoning doesn't mean you're automatically mafia. I like satisfying games and when theres no kills, the game goes nowhere and gets boring.

I don't troll, I only stir things up when it gets super-dead. To inspire theories and stuff. But its getting interesting now Wink
Oh, and don't get put off but my trigger happiness, thats just usually how I play.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:32 am

Were there 4 lynchers?! K, DEFINITELY at least one of them is mafia!! But I get what you mean, Pizza. Care to share your epiphany? Or you going to wait til next day? Coz I still can't see what you're seeing =S I'm pretty oblivious lik that, but it seems like I'm not the only one! I will agree with you though, just coz this is the most solid thing so far...
Hope we're not getting trolled here!

*Takes deep breath*
Lynch caseofinsanity

Sorry, man! But hopefully this lynch should reveal a few things...if it goes ahead, that is.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 am

Definitely going to try wait until tomorrow if I can. I really would rather not say who I presume is a power role right now, in case it backfires Razz
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 am

*~ lynch update ~*
Caseofinsanity-4-hiroshi, jaidinja, pizza-la, theeslushee
Happy-1-screaminghawk

5 to lynch!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 am

Ahh, we'll need to wait for hawk to wake up again. Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 839532 They were up at freakin' 7 o clock though so it should be fine. Unless I lynch, I guess? But that doesn't feel right since it's kind of like me stealing their vote. My priorities are totally in order.
Anyway Channy I'm really sorry it didn't end up as dramatic as you must've hoped for. XD I hope that was also an acceptable abbreviation.

pizza-la wrote:
its not a 'hard-core revelation,' just a judge of character and something silly i missed in the night story xD

btw, accusing/ band-wagoning doesn't mean you're automatically mafia. I like satisfying games and when theres no kills, the game goes nowhere and gets boring.
IT IS HARDCORE
THAT SOUNDS HARDCORE
Nooo, of course we know bandwagoning isn't always suspicious xD It was just the speed of it. I guess if they were to be more spaced out, it'd be less suspicious, when of course that shouldn't make a difference. Hmm.
But aside from that you've justified your wagon thoroughly.. hawk is the only other one who's come close to approaching that level. tongue Actually they can be let off the hook too. Even though they lynched super fast on day 0 so it cancels out. But a mafia would know that's too obvious. Aaand I'm not going to go deeper than that.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:00 am

she'll go by shash(from before she met our class, we didn't know about it till we met all her other friends at her 21st). we pre fer the 'abbrv' of chanishiwa

jessub is a dude btw(and before you defend yourself with unisex comment from above, you did ref him with her at some point)
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 am

LMAO! Channy...now THAT'S a first, surprisingly =P though yeah, Chanisha, Shash, heck I will also grudgingly accept Chanishiwa =P Though not really a shortened form of my name. But yeah, Channy's fine here, just not irl =P

Haha yeah, I thought I mentioned something about feeling bad to settle the vote now coz most people aren't even here! But guess I didn't, haha. In any case, tis up to yous, Happy =D I'm still a wee bit unsure, but this seems to be the biggest thing here so pretty much going for it due to lack of other credible options, heh. Plus, if mod calls night and we haven't decided something yet, twil be worse for us coz mafia can hit someone else! Unless lightning strikes twice and townie power role saves the day?? =D Don't wanna rely TOO heavily on their spidey-sense though, hehe.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 am

Voting is up to you Smile

Just when you with-hold your votes, you end up hindering the progress of the game Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 368480

//TOTALLY passive-aggressive
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:54 am

LOL, SHUT UP, STERLZ.
For reals though I still have my random defense-of-myself half done.. XD Major procrastination, oh well. Should I try to finish before lynching (will take ages), or just do it tomorrow (wasted my time tonight xD)? Plus I think hawk will wake up early and lynch too so it shouldn't be that many hours.

Thee_Slushee wrote:
LMAO! Channy...now THAT'S a first, surprisingly =P though yeah, Chanisha, Shash, heck I will also grudgingly accept Chanishiwa =P Though not really a shortened form of my name. But yeah, Channy's fine here, just not irl =P
Hehe, cool as, then. Very Happy Better finish our offtopic quickly. There was another girl called Aakrithi who everyone called Creeky so I think this whole group is just name racist.
Anyway me and Jonno sorted out my failed-or-not-failed gender correctness over msn so do not worry citizens.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 am

Urgh, think parents are home .__. So lynch it is.

Lynch caseofinsanity

SORRY
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:59 am

kk, case is dead, he was mafia, night time.

more to follow when i'm not passing out middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Hokay, lets try that again shall we?

Quote :
"there! that's him officer! He's the one!"
"ok, let me handle this. Sir, I'll need you to come with me."
"what's this about officer?"ooruo,i think I'm about to find out what happened that night...
"sir, I've received claims that you were running butt naked down the street, and I quote:' just losing it going AAH_AAH_AaH_AH_AH!!'"
"dre,i don't know what happened, all I know is this much, I'm not guilty-"
"we have you on tape yelling at an old lady to, again I quote: 'touch my body!'"

<active players>
Pizza-la
Jaidinja
Screaminghawk
Happy
Theeslushee
Orange
Hiroshi

<inactive players>
Fweaks(godfather)
caseofinsanity(mafia)
Okay! DEADLINE FOR NIGHT ACTIONS IS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! get em to me by txt msn pm whatever-just make sure it happens, otherwise it doesn't!
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 pm

LOL eminem reference!! //forever amused

I want to hear your thoughts about tonight! Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 322489
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next