Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia

Go down 
+6
Happy
Jaidinja
Simmy_GX
fweaks
pizza-la
ScreamingHawk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Standard as in from Mikeburnfire.

OBJECTION. Don't lynch me, I am 100 percent townie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 pm

~~
meh.

Btw other peoples, you need to make your posts. Henceforth you shall be suspect of you do not. And I will bigger you irl reminding about the game. Thus you have no excuse for not posting
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Can I mention if we remove any of us from the game, that means 33% less posts. <W< I'd seriously rather keep Jonno in even if he is evil cannievals. And well, same goes for you too, Sterlz.
But more importantly if we're the only active ones, we can't possibly reach a majority if we turn on each other. If we have to get the game moving, we should choose someone that isn't us. xD

I know Simon said he had his TF2 thing, idk how long that's lasting.. and he took the time to pop by here too so I think he's all good Surprised Chanisha isn't hugely active but that's consistent for all her games as far as I can tell. I did notice though that she's done a lot of agreeing but doesn't have any established stance for or against anyone.. blending in, maybe? It's not a very strong argument, but it could be a start. Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 839532
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Gotta love how Jonno spazzes at everyone for not posting,
I do read this I just don't answer Jonno cuz its pointless lo jk.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Hey all! Sorry about the lack of posting. Been otherwise occupied, but also don't actually have anything useful to add to the fray.

I am actually townie this game, you guys. Haven't really been accusing anyone coz got nothing to accuse anyone on =S though I do have to wonder about you 3 =P Pizza lynching Jonno probably was to get something stirred up on here. I do actually think that Jonno ain't mafia, though I am wondering about what his role actually is....or if hes trolling? I dunno, something just tells me that Jonna ain't mafia.

As for YOU, Happy! Who's to say YOU'RE not mafia, huh?? Gots me suspicions for the less active peoples in the fray too, but again, don't wanna just fire the lynch cannon at a random innocent. But am suspiscious about you, Happy. Dunno why, you seem perfectly legit to me... just in the guts....
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

HAHA. Aww, sad face. XD Nah, I understand, don't trust no one and all that. I just figured the attention wasn't on me so there was no need to establish my innocence. Maybe your gut will change its mind later.

Agreed on Sterlz's actions, but the key was whether she'd leave it as a flippant lynch or not. She's sort of reverse-justified it by saying it'll kill a nontownie anyway (even if not neccessarily mafia), so I guess I can accept it. I feel like Jonno would work with the town though even if he's neutral party.. in one game he said afterwards he was just about ready to oust the cult he'd been pulled into, but that could be just because he really hated the cult leader. Shocked

Vyn, to be fair the entire game runs on posts Neutral Well this phase has been a bit of a dud thanks to having practically no information that we can work with. But hopefully day 3 will reap enough for more people to pitch in.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:36 pm

... So everyone, get your lynches in so we can deduct who the guilty ones are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

OFF TOPIC!!!

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 376099_10150451969136818_649426817_8767332_1648085805_n

Apparently this is how I am going to die... but FFS, for the last time, I am a girl!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:47 pm

LOL

I..

it's k, maybe you ran into someone else's door
the fabled "his"

I guess you're right in that we need to lynch, but.. q__q Maybe we can blackmail Jonno into using his indiscriminant powers for good. That is to say, lynchvoting him until he agrees. And then if he lied to us we re-lynch him til he's dead. Because you can't just trust the word of someone in mafia ;A;

(... Sorry, I'm not actually joking, this game isn't going anywhere and I have to leave nz after the 3rd XD; Lynch Jonno)
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:48 pm

OH MY GOD WHAT IF HIS MEME IS "I LIED"

I'M GOING TO CRY
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Bluhbluh, I don't know what to post!

I don't have any suspicions or instinct right now...

Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 pm

JAIIIIDAN!!

um well so far I think I actually seem most suspicious since I'm not spending like an hour on all this 'thinking' stuff(no 'flowcharts' this time guys =( ) but I can't like prove my innocence other than by inviting you guys to my scrimmages (you guys *are* welcome to spec btw) o_0

But of course I won't vote-lynch myself since who would ever do that, so I don't know? Everyone seems legit, but Jonno *has* posted 'general' behaviours for everyone and so people could be relying on that.

If I *had* to pick, suspicions on vynrotak, thee_slushee and jaidan for not as much forum contribution? I hear Jaidan is like this though, and it is JAIIIIIDAN!, and my suspicions on thee_slushee is partially biased due to the fact that I still think she's theo and it's messing with my mind (also: my guy is aang and not some weird baby><). I know nothing about vynrotak so I can't comment.

Also I'm not too sure of the format of this game, all we know is that it's meme based right? We don't know what roles exists, the amount of pro-townie vs pro-mafia?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:32 pm

yup, so pick someone to lynch so we can yell and QQ about it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Ok, I don't think I quite get what your plan is. Lynch threaten Jonno until he gives in? But he could be lynched by then and it may be too late?? I don't think its a good idea to vote him out like this aye.

And LOL Simmy! You suspect me coz you still think I'm someone else and coz I opened your mind about the guy you were playing as?? which is, btw, TOTALLY a creepy baby over Avatar Aang!!! =P

I think my most suspicious-ness would have to be with the quieter ones. Though because they're so quiet, its hard to form an opinion about them. Can't really say about Vynrotak, but in the last game, Jaidan was pretty quiet too so not sure what that can really tell us.... AHHH! So difficult to tell!

So basically, my end point is that my suspicions lie mostly with Vynrotak and Happy. Still not entirely sure why Happy so not gonna lynch you yet...heck, I have no idea why I got the strange gut, haha! It's probably nothing so don't take too seriously! But yeah, guess by default it's Vynrotak....

Ahhhhhh blargh, times a wastin' and just gonna jump straight in there!
Lynch Vynrotak
If ya got stuffs to defend, then I can gladly recast the vote if its legit =D
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 am

no, im not trying to get people to target jonathon exclusively. Im trying to make everyone target the people they think are suspicious. That way people get put on the spot and are forced argue innocence.

Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 am

Sorry, Sterlz, she was probably referring to me Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 839532 Yeah, I was thinking less.. everybody, and more.. putting-on-da-pressure. But I guess when people are all putting on da pressure at the same time, they might do too much pressure. I didn't really think it through. .__.

Hmm. silent Going back to my initial fingerpointing, Jaidan's alright to me so far because he's made a legitimate statement.. but Vyn hasn't offered anything of the sort. Not that he needs to, but I guess that affects the order I'd lynch in. I'll wait for him to say more before I change my vote though.

.. Jonno, did you go and bug everybody to post all of a sudden? Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 322489
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:43 am

Vote Count 2.2

fweaks - 2 - pizza-la, Happy
pizza-la - 1 - fweaks
VynRotak - 1 - Thee_Slushee

Not Voting - 8 - Simmy_GX, Jaidinja, VynRotak

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline 31st December, 8.00pm

That’s 9 hours away guys.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Alright people-who-haven't-lynched-yet, should probably get to choosing someone as deadlines approaching =S I know it ain't great to just lynch blindly coz we really got nothing to act on, but better do something rather than nothing, right??
Well, looks like nobody's really settled on whether to lynch or not so deadline could get extended or mod could just be like nah.

Though it ain't looking hopeful that anything productive is gonna happen this day cycle...*sighs* well, let's just hope the next night and day may reveal SOMETHING useful-ish =S
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:12 pm

YOP. Get your lynches on GOIZ!!
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:43 pm

IT'S NIGHT!

Same as last time. Please send me night actions by 8.00pm 3rd Jan 2012!

Happy new year as well guys Smile
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:57 am

Ok, it's now day time!

Sorry, sorry, sorry.
And sorry for the lack of meme in this one... I was really stuck for ideas
Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 6pKy9

Pizza-la, Vanilla Townie is DEAD!

Last edited by ScreamingHawk on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:05 am

...is everyone else just sittig around waiting for the comic like i am?

or has everyone forgotten this existed because the night phase was just so damn long.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm

updated comic and such
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Didn't get an email that this thing was updated! Like what the heck?! Found out last time that somehow all mafia stuff was sent to junk mail, but I fixed that! Hrmmmm....

ANYWAY! Hmmm....what to make of this pic....k, we've got 2 people attempting to kill one person by the looks of it...one looks like it was from a...jail? And one of them succeeded and the other one didn't?
I'm gonna guess that the jail could be symbolic of the mafia....meaning that mafia was role blocked, but someone else went ahead and killed pizza? Think we might have a serial killer on our hands? ORRR the jail could symbolize the actual act of roleblocking. So 2 people tried to kill Pizza, one failed and one succeeded. Not sure if the one that was roleblocked was mafia or not, but it is most DEFO a killing role here. So vigilante? serial killer? Uhhh, what are some of the other roles that it could be?

I think the best course of action right now is to get rid of the person who was roleblocked. Coz they are a killer.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 pm

ARISTOPHANES AVOCADO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafiaaaah :: Mafia Games :: Major Games-
Jump to: