Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 pm

and WUUTTTTTTTT is up with that post??!
I guess someone's been spying us from under an invisibility cloak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Day power! WHAT HAPPENED!! Anyone?

And this emoticon looks so mental Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 508897 hahaha. just look at it. hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Chloud!!!! What are you doing on here??

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 471454 You've come back to love us!!

//Back to game
I think, as your next post, everyone should put forward the name of the person they want to lynch. No reasons, no explanations.

For me it would be Vyn >.<
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Not even want to 'lynch'. Just whoever you feel is the most suspicious or hindering.
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 685945 pahahahahahahahahahahah

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 616 yeah. what.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm

OK here goes. AS PROMISED it is day 3 and I have the ability to select any one of my choosing and reveal their role to everyone! I can do this even in the day phase. It is a skill shot/once off kinda thing.
So as a man of my word who should we go for cause we really wanna get a mafia, pick a townie and all we have done is endanger them, (UNWANTED).
I'm open to all suggestions and reasonings and musings, at this point I am leaning towards vyn just to see who else he needs to be powerful and where his allegiances lie.

So thats the deal at this point, I am capable of getting us solid info! for the good of the town and just coz I am such a nice guy.
This is however making me feel kinda vunerable but I still have my night time protection so just save me during the days and we are all goods I think.
Did Each ever say what she got from the second night story investigations?
It looks a little more likely that we have a lightning rod as bot peach and slushee have investigated different players and got tree based responses.
Hopefully his lightning rod only affects night actions so my day time one is still good.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Just saying. Whoever chose the lightning rod role is an assbutt -___-

And cool ability! How far does your ability go? Do you find out their alliance AND extent of their powers?
Or do we get a one word answers.
Like 'TWIGGS, mafia, invisibility powers'

Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 281706
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:51 am

chlorr, you had your chance to be in this game-.-

shoo.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:12 am

Jono tried to stress to me the power of this ability so I think we might find out quite a bit, but the real good thing is is that the info is revealed to everyone not just me, so you will know for sure I ain't bullshitting coz it will come from the top!
I have been rereading some of what's gone down lately and there seems to be an inconsistency with my lightning rod theory after all, slushee claims to have got clothes fro
Jaid, trees don't tend to wear clothes, so why and how has the tree interferred with everything except that?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 am

Lightning rod is dangerous. I don't think people would have chosen that. Hmmm.

If your power is one shot, and your definitely safe in the night phase then I'd say save it. We don't really have much to go on for anyone, even the Vyn case is really weak. I'm still most suspicious about you Tele (until I see this power working) so I'd say clear yourself. OTHERWISE Vyn would be my second. But still say save it.

I have a feeling that Slushees power is more than what she is telling us. Stealing an item is far less powerful than unshootable, absolute role reveal townie. And I still think a cop power that doesn't reveal alignment is incredibly suspicious. Town needs to know alignment more than power, and mafia will already know alignment so only the power is needed.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 am

I agree with Screaming that Slushee looks a little suspicious. But if Tele does want to use his power today I'd use it on Screaming. I'm inclined to believe that Slushee is who she refers to in the night stories at least, but Screaming we know nothing about.
OR you could try some intense meta-gaming and use it on fweaks to find out just how much he's messing with us. xD I do remember him saying that not everything in this game was from us or revealed in the night stories.... <.<

And yeah that lightning rod idea doesn't work, on the night everyone targeted tree Tele also got targeted. Which makes it even weirder that Slushee got leaves when targeting
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 am

We know nothing about you either Hiroshi, or Jaidinja. Don't but those double standards on me. Lol

I retract what I said about using the power on yourself. If you used it on anyone then I'd believe your role, so that would be pointless. If you feel you want to use the power today then I vote Vyn. With the lack of night deaths I'm happy with another no lynch day.

BTW despite absolutely nothing happening, this is a really good game. The suspense is intense. scratch
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am

Lol, I thought people had worked out who I was? We've only had -the- inspector say it. <.<
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 am

And yeah, you could even say its D-rate-super exciting. ;D
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:20 am

Though yeah I will admit we don't know anything about Jaid. But since he doesn't talk much he doesn't sway us townies any direction, and he's an easier target for lynch later if we get desperate. You on the other hand are plenty active, so I'd be keen to know whether or not we should be listening to you.
Pizza would be my other vote for using Tele's reveal on.
I think using it on vyn would be a waste since I don't think anyone would cry if we just killed him when you and/or pizza were confirmed townie lol.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 am

+1 Seeing how survivable these nights are we could all sleep on it LOL ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 am

Offtopic for 5 posts in a row: Being a load tester at work is a great thing if you have something to do/think about while you sit there watching consoles stream by telling you how the test is going. Hehehe ^^
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 am

Haha. Yeah I'm going to Vote Night.
It would be a waste to use that power today, and we have plenty of time.

I'd be ok with a Vyn lynch today as well, but there's really nothing to go on.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

Also if Tele is a double voting, unshootable, unquestionable role revealer I feel incredibly under powered...
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 am

Oh sorry thought I had already cleared it up but must have forgotten to, double vote was oury accidental, just forgot to unlynch screaming, then just cbf'd coz it seemed my night vote counted anyways.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 am

Purely accidental* it is not one of my powers just me being lazy and not unvoting my first one
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 pm

@Tele to save you reading through posts, I investigated Screaming last night, and... its hard to understand what I found, but I guess if you have your power, then use it on him?

or Jaidan?? cause he seems to be clueless about what his role is, even after shash stole his clothes. lol I still find that really funny how she can steal people's clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Wellllll... I know exactly what my role does, but I'm just bloody hesitant to use it after the first night seeing as it aint exactly helpful for us.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Peach, would be really helpful if you could tell us what you did find out about screaming.
Also it has occurred to me that maybe double vote is one of those hidden powers Jono mentioned so I'm gonna try it out.
Lynch vynrotak
Lynch vynrotak
These votes are based on him saying that he is only powerful with others, and the fact that nobody has died, maybe we have cult not a mafia and he is cult leader?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next