Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Alright, time to reiterate about the whole cult possibility.

Thinking about what Tele and Screaming brought up, it sounds more and more possible that there might not be a mafia, and there is instead a cult. It would definitely explain why noone has died 'cause, as people have said, cults don't kill. They just recruit more and more people into the cult until they become majority.

So that also means we got some sort of vigilante/serial killer type role that attempted to kill Tele during the first night. It probably isn't vigilante 'cause it's a bit weird of them to just use their shot in the first night, so its probably more likely to be serial killer.

And based on what I found during the first night, (shouldn't mess with him) and in addition to what Vyn said about not being powerful on his own leads me to believe that he may in fact be cult leader! he wouldn't be powerful on his own coz all he can do is recruit people, but the strength of the cult is in its numbers. So there is a good possibility there is a cult in the mix!

PeachE's info on Screaming is also a little disconcerting. "Grievous wound man"??? "Needs to draw attention to himself"??? I'm not entirely sure what these things can say...though the torchwood miracle day thing could actually be the reason why noone has died yet. So it may not just because there's a cult....but as Screaming himself suggested the possibility too, it means that maybe he hasn't activated this ability yet? or it does something else entirely???
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 pm

If there was a cult, this game would be really over powered though. Theres only 8 people in this game, meaning by night 3 (this night) they would have 4 people int the cult, making this game pretty much set. With all the superpowers they should have, its a wonder they haven't already won yet.

And if there was no mafia, how is the cult leader supposed to die other than being lynched? There would have been a 1/9 chance (if you include the option of night) to lynch him day 1 and after buffing up the cult at night time, there would have been less of a chance of killing him the next day, since no-one is dying at night.

I just think if there was a cult, the game would be over by now.

Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Grievous wound man sounds like a survivor type role.

But then again maybe the 'Miracle day' has the power to bring someone back to life? Perhaps at the cost of his own life or something, I dunno. Which DEFINITELY sounds like a town role since scum aren't usually the type of people to resurrect each other.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Also, have you made your decision yet Telestomp?

Or are you going to wait until night. Because if so, I think we should do something productive. Either lynch or vote night, not wander around confusing ourselves with countless theories.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Who would pick a self-sacrifice resurrect + survivor role by choice...? You pretty much can't win. xD
I'm holding with the wound man should die. But if everyone else is thinking Vyn then ok.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

hmmm my only issue now is that vyn really seemed all good with me identifying him, and some good points were made by pizza about cult already winning, unless due to the powers of everyone they need to recruit everyone that is alive to make it more of a challenge?
I really don't know who to use the power on, it seems about 50/50 between figuring out the rest of the story about michael and clearing/condemming vyn.
of course there is also the possibility that pizza has already been recruited to cult and as such is trying to play down the likelihood of there being a cult at all.
So my thinkings so far are:
slushee and peach are investigator/townie allied
I am revealer/night immune townie
hiroshi is tree
screaming is grevious wound man
but we know nothing of vyn, pizza or jaid
so maybe it would be better to reveal one of them? or do we wanna confirm on tidbits we think we know?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 am

If there is a cult, I will eat my hat.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 am

Wait wait wait, you forgot the clothes. From Jaid we know clothes.

.....Ok maybe that's close enough to nothing lol.

And just to clear the air a bit:
Yes, I am Super Tree Man. Youtube for asdfmovie (the first one), he's 51s in. When I had to pick a d-rate super hero, he was the first guy that came to my head, and though I really didn't want to do this to myself (I may be invulnerable at night but I'm essentially boring and powerless =\ ) I just had to do it for the lols. xD

However:
No, I can't block anyone.
No I can't do anything at all to anyone, in fact. I'M A TREE.

So slushee, I actually have no idea what the heck is with you getting leaves on night 1 if you didn't target me, unless Vyn was targeting me. Or it happened to be completely unrelated.
My power makes me undetectable, which explains why peache had a hard time focusing on me. Actually I laughed out loud at the blocker who I presume tried to block me but found nothing (*crickets chirping*) hehehe.
So unless the villains manage to vote off the rest of you, I'm a very safe townie

Oh and no, unless fweaks is really totally trolling me, I'm not a lightning rod. BUT as I'm safe at night I made sure I voted around on day 1, hoping that I could get some info because a lot of people would be interested in me on night 1. That would help explain why there were so many tree related things, and no one died.
On night 2 though, people had given up on me and so not really much tree stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:18 am

Plus I couldn't be lightning rod because someone targeted Tele etc etc.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:45 am

CALLED IT!! You tree stump you.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 am

as of tomorrow, i will officially be at parachute, coming back monday.

during this time i will not be abandoning the game, however i will be solely modding from my phone. this means i will be checking up on the game less frequently, etc.etc.

Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 am

@mod: Have fun! When is deadline?

Re cult: What Pizza said is true BUT you aren't accounting for role blockers, who could have stopped conversions. And if the converted lost their powers then that wouldn't be overpowering.

Though the amount of un-night-killables is leading me to believe cult less. Would explain why mafia hasn't got any kills.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 am

pizza-la wrote:
CALLED IT!! You tree stump you.
Aye that you did, although I've never heard of this tree-stump thing so...yep.

If every townie in a game of mafia is bulletproof does that mean that they win? ^^

Have fun fweaks! Don't cook in the sun-oven of mystery creek hahaha
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:55 am

Yes because the townies are only night immune, also to be fair their could be a mafia and they have simply only targeted the immune townies to hit.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:09 am

for me:

Pizza
Vyn
Jaidan

I know nothing about... and is a bit vary of. Given they have not mentioned anything relating to their roles, just denied everything we accused them of.

Not sure about screaming...

If there was a cult, I think they would be happy to go for night, so maybe its time to actually start lynching someone... but I guess with another night, I might be able to find out some more info... ?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 am

The only reason I haven't come forwards with my role is because unlike everyone else, I am not night immune to kills, and quite frankly I wanted to keep myself out of that chopping block >.<

My role is VERY tricky, but I can't add much else to what has been said. I can pretty much confirm Slushees role as a thief for everyone though, big help that is. By the way Slushee, if my role was executed last night, you stole clothes from Tele, not Jaidan. Which makes me positive Tele is town.

But since Tele was never in danger of being lynched today, and I wasn't even sure my role had worked, I didn't think it was important to say.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:12 am

*Come forwards from my role BEFORE now, I should say.

hahaha, I won't go into specifics though.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 am

You made Slushee look at me night 1 didn't you?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:43 am

That makes a lot of sense. I was doubting your claim of no powers except immune to NK, because of Slushees investigation. But now yeah..
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:05 am

so the clothes were... from tele??
:O with hiroshi, so shash didn't investigate vyn on the first night did she????? Have we been getting cryptic AND mis directed info ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 am

Redirecting info sounds very mafia, a way to make themselves look townie of investigated. Care to explain what the power is for, and how it can help?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 am

This also makes the 'try again later' thing make a lot more sense. @.@
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Um no. I am not a role re-directer. But I have reason to believe there is one in this game.

And there is a reason why not everyone showed up in the night story. Even though people who have passive abilities have been included (eg- Hiro)

I've actually been hinting at parts of my role for a while now.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Well, I'm confused. You might have to a bit more specific Pizza. That half claim(?) is sounding really off the wall.

Thoughts and feeling on using Tele's power on Pizza?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Well, full redirect or no, you've stuffed us over for information and that's not ok to do to the people of the town. No hero would do that (and not tell us earlier at least) so you must be villain.

I'm more keen on just killing pizza for stuffing us over and using Tele's power to either clear you, Screaming, or condemn you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next