Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Lol Jonno, completely ignore the fact that I too voted Hiroshi in your vote updates!
but yea, wow, this is actually the most active I've seen a game so far, haha! So many lynches!!

@Pizza-la: I am most definitely a she =P and peachE is ACTUALLY new to not just the whole forum mafia thing, but mafia in general. She hasn't really played it IRL either. So the most probable reason for her cluelessness could be actually coz she's clueless, rather than pretending to be.

but yeah, now that everyone has said something, I kinda wanna see if we can maybe get a rough idea of the kind of roles that are involved so I'm inclined to head straight to night as well. A bit pointless trying to guess what everyone is now, coz I don't think anyone is really gonna role claim NOW, right?

For now my biggest gut instincts point to Hiroshi and, still for some reason, Vynrotak =P But moreso with Hiroshi....in any case, not gonna lynch him now.

Unlynch Hiroshi (even though lynch wasn't even counted, haha)
Vote night
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 pm

-.-

i swear i thought you had unlynched at some point for some reason

anyways, lets try again shall we

*~ lynch update ~*
pizza-la - 1 - peache
hiroshi - 1 - telestomp
peache - 1 - pizza-la
night - 3 - thee_slushee, hiroshi, vynrotak
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Hmm well I guess I wasn't expecting any friends with my almost-voting-everybody-in-the-game stunt but man, people just really don't like that huh?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 pm

@Slushee: Vyn is just an obvious target 'cos he hasn't been around much and came out with a vote with a pretty half-arsed reason lol. I'm tempted to vote him myself just for the lols but I think night will be more useful at this point.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Whelp, I suppose we WILL get more information from a night phase, so I suppose I will unlynch peach, vote night.

But we have to lynch tomorrow guys... or at least keep with the conversation >.< Please don't let the game die down (because this is fun).

And I get that peach is new so we can be lenient, but if she turns out to be mafia DON'T say didn't warn you T.T

Hiroshi, I still kinda suspect you, but now that you're defending your actions I can definitely see where you are coming from.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

well seems everyone is happy to just get on with it.
lol so I'm going to

UNLYNCH PIZZA

and

VOTE NIGHT
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 pm

well ooruo, night times starting.....
NOW!
gogogogo, night actions to me by the time i get home from work tomorrow at the latest. which will probably be about 2.30
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm

wooo, home times!

okokok, night fadangles

Quote :
"TREE POWERS ACTIVATE!"

Quote :
*CRASH!*
"There's absolutely zero you can do this night!"
*crickets chirping*

Quote :
"good thing i'm hiding in the garden...dont really wanna mess with that guy.
maybe i'll try again later...eurgh, i've got leaves all over my hand"

Quote :
"You're gonna get pretty annoying pretty soon bub"
"NO. this is NOT happening. just NO. I'm not gonna let this happen! Get out!"

Quote :
*womwomwomwomwomwom*
"hmm... i cant quite make anything out...thats odd. all i'm getting is... green forever?"

Quote :
"...mess...try...eurgh..."

Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 pm

ok just saying it now... I am so confused....

so... what???? o.O

why is there only 6 quotes and not 8???
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Well its nice to know we have quite a forest going on in our town.

No mafia kill? Either they're inactive (unlikely), role-blocked (I don't really see this happening) or I was right in saying people chose invulnerability.

These powers are so confusing ._." WTH man?
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

There are six quotes because maybe only 6 people had things that they tried to do during the night, however it seems no one was successful.
However! Now's when things start to get real, I have very serious reason to believe that I was the attempted victim, I can quite comfortably say that while my motives lie in death my allegiance lies with the townies.
I bought forward the vote of lynching screaming hawk, maybe he was less forgiving than anticipated and tried to pick me off.
I am unwilling to announce the extent of my powers but at this point it seems that the mafia want me gone, while I can guarantee that I can be of significant help to our fair city.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:55 pm

so 2 people didn't do anything...
either they were not concerned about being killed due to some superpower....
or they are the mafia, and wanted to see what the other people can do??

or did someone's power stop the mafia from killing??
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Hmm... From what I can see in the night story, there's a roleblocker, someone that got blocked by the roleblocker, someone with a defensive power, an investigator or something, and tree powers.

Also, no one got killed, so good job there.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:11 pm

O.O....lol, this is becoming my standard reaction after all night stories it seems =P
Well, heres my breakdown of the night stories:

Ok, well it looks like noone died this night?? Which is awesome =D Someone blocked mafia! =D But...from the night stories, it doesn't seem like they did??
Coz this kinda implies that role blocker blocked someone, but it didn't do anything?

And I'm thinking the tree powers guy (LOL! Tree powers. Nice =P) and the leaves guy are somehow related. Not really sure which roles they imply, except that the leaves guy must have some sort of observation role.

The next one seems like a successful roleblock, I think. So we may have 2 roleblockers in the game!

And I have ZERO clue about the last 2 quotes...

As for the 6 quotes thing, it could be that some people have limited shot roles and chose not to exercise them this night? Coz there aren't any vanilla roles, meaning that even mafia won't be vanilla so they would have some sort of special power they can utilise as well. Or could just be people with passive roles.

Telestomp wrote:
while my motives lie in death
Does this mean you have a killing role?????? =S
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Okay, tree powers activate...
I know of this one role called the Stump which turns you into a tree at night. It makes you invulnerable to night kills... since you're a tree and all.

Its a far stretch, but could something similar be in the game??
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Thee_Slushee wrote:

And I'm thinking the tree powers guy (LOL! Tree powers. Nice =P) and the leaves guy are somehow related. Not really sure which roles they imply, except that the leaves guy must have some sort of observation role.

One thing we know for sure, is that whoever was HIDING behind the tree knows who the tree is. Could have a role similar to a chameleon which is a role that picks someone to hide behind, usually so they can escape kills.

Quote :

It sounds like this person had been targetted by some killer if they 'didnt want to mess with them'.

Thee_Slushee wrote:
The next one seems like a successful roleblock, I think. So we may have 2 roleblockers in the game!

Two role blocker capable players. What if they accidentally role blocked each other o____o

Quote :
"hmm... i cant quite make anything out...thats odd. all i'm getting is... green forever?"

Does Green Power mean anything to anyone? This person didn't get an accurate reading on whoever they investigated, but they got some secret message?

Also the last story makes it sound like theres someone with OCD in this game??

And yeah, 2 people didn't have night stories, because they were irrelevant. Probably passive roles.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:53 pm

I don't wanna give too much away but I can say that a motive in death is not necessarily the same as the ability to kill.
we have some real information to go on here by the look of things, if there was some sort of investigation, if we can find some one to protect you would you be willing to step forward and share what you have learnt.
for reasons known to me, I still have strong reason to believe that some one, some how attempted to kill me off last night, and as I had pointed the finger at screaming hawk maybe he thinks it would be better to get rid of me now before I cause to much trouble, however it failed.
LYNCH ScreamingHawk
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Ok my net is capped and I'm just about to go out so I don't have time to say much. Firstly, I did NOT target tele. So I don't know why my name is coming up here? Care to elaborate Tele?

Secondly,
Quote :
my motives lie is death
is suspicious. Would assume it's a survivor type role, and those are usually town aligned but after calling me out I'm not so sure. Other option would be jester but I'm doubting that even more.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 pm

What I was putting across is that on the first day I put forward a lynch on screaming hawk and then it seems to me that I was targeted in the night phase. That is why I was thinking that it may be screaming Hawk in the mafia, take out people that were pointing the fingers at them.
Im also pretty sure that I already stated that I was town aligned, just with my own reasons for trying to take out mafia, which I believe Michael is one of.
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:07 pm

The "Green powers" person and the "Chameleon" person could be aligned but then again that may be overpowered since it would make their duo overpowered. Jonno I doubt would do this.

Telestomp could be a "Kamikaze" in the sense that he has to kill everyone and when only said person is left he dies, because that is killing and dying.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 pm

...WAT.

Wow that was quite a wild night then. @.@ And....nothing happened?
I don't really like Tele's finger pointing while hiding information but it might be all we have to go on for now unless someone else has anything?

I don't get any of that night story. Though I'd say maybe there are only 6 because some involved two people? Like,

Quote :
Sounds like someone tried to kill someone who had a defensive power? Lol imagine that in mafia: hitman rocks up to house, townie kicks him off his property. xD

So that's two people, and then:

Quote :
*CRASH!*
*crickets chirping*
Could also be that a role blocker came in and just stopped someone cold so they couldn't move and...well crickets imply that nothing happened after that.
So that's another two? So everyone got something?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm

The one that gets me the most is the last one. Mess? Try? What? Anyone have any ideas what the heck?
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Quote :
"TREE POWERS ACTIVATE!"
lol ok so this guy can turn into a tree?? and avoid killers?

Quote :
*CRASH!*
*crickets chirping*
I think from this one... we can assume a role block ability was used

Quote :
maybe i'll try again later...eurgh, i've got leaves all over my hand"

so this person is investigating someone, and that person maybe dangerous? Maybe a potential mafia? now why would it say try again later?? so maybe referring to the quote above, the mafia was "knocked out" and there was nothing to investigate???

Quote :
So here I guess is another role block ability being used? I am guessing this is the quote that describes Telestomp being targeted? Or it could be the crash one??

Quote :
*womwomwomwomwomwom*

ok so I think it does sound like that person trying some sort of investigation ... not by normal means ... trying to .. listen to something? So what ever they were investigating has something to do with ... green forever...... think it may have something to do with .. the guy with the tree power? green = plants = tree ??

Quote :
"...mess...try...eurgh..."
no idea what this might be. Some one is grossed out?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 am

Cool. I'll have time to do a good analysis later today. In the mean time I better reply to Tele.

@Tele: That's just silly. Surely mafia would do exactly the opposite, attack a townie that is accusing another townie, then town would be lynch the second townie the following day. I think targeting me over this is ridiculous. Did you explicitly get my name come up from whatever your power is during the night or is this entirely speculation?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 am

Ok, this is what I gather from the night stories.

1. Someone used tree powers.

2. Someone role-blocked someone who wasn't going to do anything that night anyway. Hence the crickets and zero reply to the outburst.

3. This person decided not to do anything, but was affected by the tree powers. And that's why has the leaves?

4. Someone tried to attack someone else (this is probably the mafia). And they were blocked, by an un-night-killable?

5. Some kind of cop role. Getting information on the tree person.

6. Maybe someone else who was blocked?

So that makes the set up something like:
Tree powers (idk what this is)
Role blocker
A no night action person
A night action person (that decided not to use the night action)
An un-night-killable
A mafia (surprise surprise) - no power to guess yet though.
Cop of some description
Last one must be another mafia (again no power to go on)

Did anyone get any kind of information that would prove helpful from this night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next