Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING

Go down 
+5
Hiroshi
fweaks
Happy
Thee_Slushee
ScreamingHawk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 pm

I, Photo Finish, have finally finished reading the rules and posts.
(I haven't watched the show at all - so I have more reading do to. ><)
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Oh! I, Photo Finish, also have work during the day (Times may vary). Just explaining my ~absence~ now.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Ave centurion! uh, i mean, ponies! only one more to sign in and three more names to learn, wooo, this is gonna be so much fuuun!
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Refuse names.
Only my freinds get my name, are you my freind.
Really really, I want a freind of my own please.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 pm

My my, aren't we a sourpuss today. jefferson over there needs to brony it up more and give us his ponysona name or else *ominous music*

i'm just gonna throw it out there: because of remy's rule breaking i'm just gonna assume he's innocent for today at least. but after that no promises. he could turn all culty on us -.-
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:54 pm

O.O...I'm starting to get the feeling that Vyn over there may just be the Cultist....him not revealing himself unless we're his friend?? As in, initiates in his cult!!!! =O

...but there's no way he would say something like this that would incriminate him this early....and maybe I'm just reading into this too much...that's probably the more likely option here. But because of this, I'm keeping a closer eye on you, Vyn!

Now, we just need Skrill to check in and call it a night, I suppose? Someone should nudge him, don't want him suffering the same fate as me, and die before even making a single post!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Eh, i wouldn't put it past him. he is quite a scrub. i was going to mention it a bit later after everyone had signed in and talked a bit.

YOU...i dunno. Geoff...i dunno, but prolly trust him. he's JUST Letting his instincts get the better Of him. Someday we'll get him ouT of IT.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Omg...your random capitalisation is driving me CRAZY! What does it mean, Jonno?!?!?!

Think I just might be reading too much into all this. *sigh* better close this up soon before my head explodes from the posts, hehe. Someone bump Skrill to post so we can head on over to night, coz we probably shouldn't make a day 0 lynch. Don't think we could get the numbers if we could, hehe. Sure, I have my suspicions for Vyn, but don't want to throw the lynch cannon just yet. Lets give it some time...
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

WOW THREE WHOLE PAGES OF DISGUSTINGLY SACCHARINE PONY ROLEPLAYING

KILL ME NOW

ALSO: JONNO

(ಠ益ಠ )

t(ಠ益ಠt )
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Happy, shoo... Sign up for the minor game if you wanna play now.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

We could totes get the numbers, but not by tomorrow morning. however, I reckon i'm willing to put up a 30-50% chance of us nailing it first go. which ya know, aint too shabby. also it depends on the mods exact setup, but this game could be over reallllly quick for either side.

Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

Lol if we nail it first go, that'd be boss as! But seems like it's just you and me that are really in this right now, Jonno. Don't think we could get numbers for the moment. So let's just see what the night brings...hope I'm not foodified, hehe.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am

Well, whether or not that's true, i'm still super special awesome.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 am

TIME!
No more posting until the day phase.

Night phase ends this time tomorrow morning. All night actions to me by then through PM / MSN / txt / other plox. No extension will be given for this night phase. You miss out, you miss out.

Sec while I type up dusk story.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 am

Flavour:

Night actions to me as per post above.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:03 am

Day Time!!!

Flavour flave:

Vote Count 2.1

Not Voting - 7 - Hiroshi, Thee_Slushee, fweaks, Remy08, Skrillaka, Orange, VynRotak

With 7 alive it takes 4 to foodify and 4 to no foodify.

Deadline 9.00am ish Sunday
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:55 am

Hmmmm....by the looks of the night story, it looks like someone was recruited into the cult, mostly from this point:
Quote :
"No, not me!? You can't choose me! I am the greatest!"
"Calm down my little pony. It won't hurt a bit."
*Flash

And from the "I am the greatest" part, I think that it is the Great and Powerful Trixie that was recruited last night. But this is just speculation here, just basing it on my limited pony knowledge, hehe.

If someone WAS recruited last night, then I also have reason to believe that Vyn isn't the cult leader. If this is the case, my number one suspect has been cleared and the perp is still at large....

Any thoughts, people??
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 am

Just to reiterate:
ScreamingHawk wrote:
For those that don't know: role claiming is saying your role (power).
To clarify a bit, you can still say that you think [pony x] is suspicious because of information you have learnt from using your power, but you cannot say specifically the details by which you have come to this conclusion.
(Unless I say otherwise.)

e.g. You cannot say: "I know said pony has the ability to avoid night actions (i.e. commuter) therefore they are town because this would be a redundant power for cult."
You can however say: "I believe said pony is town because of information I have learnt during the night."

You may break this rule and role claim if you have two or more votes against you. Just to make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Osnap, just realised I'm not gonna have internet from Saturday afternoon until Thursday. Eeeek. @_@ This game was supposed to be over by now! xD Curse the slow start.

Ok just to recap yesterday...
Fweaks name-claimed Trixie, and wants everyone to be out with their names.
Slushie name-claimed Lord Fancypants. Also wants us to out with our names.
Remy is Braeburn.
Vyn doesn't want to name-claim.
Orange name-claimed Photo Finish.
Vyn "wants a friend" of their own (that sounds too cult-leader to be real...right? Is there a jester?? Why would there be a jester?)
Skrill didn't show, so I'll nudge him. Scratch that, Skrill is coming to the same conference I'm going to so.. I guess we're both out from tomorrow. =s Sorry guys!

According to the flavour text, Dischord is "one of you.” Which I take to mean that Dischord has another name/persona in this game. So I wouldn't take someone having a name as clearing them.
We can also confirm that at least these pony names exist: Braeburn, Trixie, Fancypants, Photo Finish...This sounds like only the list of names that people have name claimed, so I don't think it means anything.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Quote :
"Where in Equestria is she going? If only we had more time."
Seems like someone watching someone else go somewhere? Doesn't seem to mean much.
Quote :
"Don't worry my dear, I shall save you from Discords evil ways!"
"No you won't! Ha. Got ya!"
"What? Why isn't she going anywhere? I can't see anything from this angle. I better get out of here."
We have some kind of protection...who got blocked? And then someone watching again?
Quote :
"I wonder what he is writing down... Hmmm..."
I have no idea what 'writing' could be in a mafia game. Is there a role I haven't heard of before that usually involves writing?
Quote :
"No, not me!? You can't choose me! I am the greatest!"
"Calm down my little pony. It won't hurt a bit."
*Flash*
Pretty obviously someone "great" was recruited. "Lord" Fancypants sounds likely to me but I don't know anything about this pony thing. If Slushee is right then it could be Trixie.
Quote :
"Doesn't matter how marvelous that bed was, I simply could not get any sleep." Fancypants states.
Fancypants didn't sleep.. does that imply that Fancypants was attacked or otherwise disturbed?
Quote :
"Is.. is that... more chocolate milk?!" Photo Finish stutters.
"Why of course my dear. I always say you can never have too much of a good thing."
I gather that chocolate is bad for some reason? Lol. Again with the "my dear" line, a little suspicious.

That's what I've got. I still have to work out what the info I gathered actually means lol but I'll be back in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Hiroshi wrote:
Pretty obviously someone "great" was recruited. "Lord" Fancypants sounds likely to me
LOL I'm not actually Lord Fancypants. I just chucked in Lord in an attempt to sound fancier =P So I still reckon that Trixie was the one that was recruited.

Hmmm how many watching people roles do we have? coz the "I wonder what he's writing down" looks like a watching people role as well! But not sure what the actual writing could correlate to...
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Quote :
I just chucked in Lord in an attempt to sound fancier =P
Sounds so much like an attempted cover up. Suspicious...
I'm gonna go with not trusting Slushee or Fweaks lol.

However I have reason to suspect that Orange could be cult leader.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 pm

In fact, lets play this system.

Vote Orange

If one more person votes on her then she can role claim right? That'll tell me everything I need to know.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Lol seriously, I'm not a Lord!

Here's link to the wiki page for my character. He ain't a Lord =P http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Fancypants
But oooohhh, I'm inclined to join the lynch if you've got something to go on, Hiroshi! Though I'm not entirely trustworthy of you either...but its some shred of info, so I'll take it!

Lynch Orange
Your move, Orange...unless anyone else has other bits of info to add?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Vote Count 2.2

Orange - 2 - Hiroshi, Thee_Slushee
Not Voting - 5 - fweaks, Remy08, Skrillaka, Orange, VynRotak

With 7 alive it takes 4 to foodify and 4 to no foodify.

Deadline 9.00am ish Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next