Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)

Go down 
+6
pandamike
thedumbass
chocolate-toffie
fweaks
Thee_Slushee
Happy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:07 pm

I role claimed since I'm practically dead. No one challenged me therefore I am not lying.

Pandamike, I just said that it seems as though you were being saved . Orange redirected to you but you're not dead, unlike slushee and I. But okay point noted about you claiming first. Mafia could have picked this up and could be just trolling. But I got confirmation about what I saw.

Plus screaming voted for mike because there is no use voting for you slushee.

And I was at the top of Screaming's list from the start. Just got taken off after evidence popped up.
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 pm

@DLF
Hmmmmm, even if you are practically dead, doesn't stop you from trying to help the mafia out with a doctor claim, if you are the mafia.

I see now that orange did indeed specify who he directed from in his elaborate diagram, ScreamingHawk.
Doesn't reeeally make sense that he would be mafia now.
unvote ScreamingHawk

vote directorladyface01

Can you lynch someone that is already dying? Spose I'll find out.

Sorry DLF. Don't really get your logic right now and I obviously want to try and vote someone else other than me, and I don't see how you could have any more useful information, other than having another possible liar in an already ultra confusing game where we really know nothing. Yeah I may be wrong, but even if I am wrong then at least we didn't kill a civilian that could still be alive in 2 days.

Anyway doesn't seem likely there will be a lynching. And Happy didn't you say the deadline was Sunday 12PM anyway? Did you mean midnight tonight?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:35 pm

ONE vote against pandamike, from ScreamingHawk
ONE vote against directorladyface01, from pandamike

Lmaoo, oh yes mike, you're right .__. HOW MANY THINGS CAN I POSSIBLY GET WRONG??? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE
(So yes, deadline in 2.5 hours!)
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
chocolate-toffie
Silly Goose
chocolate-toffie

Dreams of : Sleep

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm

@ DLF - just because no one challenged you on your role doesn't mean you're not lying.

So...

vote directorladyface01
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 pm

ONE vote against pandamike, from ScreamingHawk
TWO votes against directorladyface01, from pandamike and chocolate-toffie

Four votes til lynch!
Deadline in ~2 hours, 20 minutes!
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:52 pm

CT: Why DLF and not panda?

Panda made an omgosh vote against me. Then realised it was unfathomed and so voted someone who is already dying. Sounds like the weakest excuse for a vote for me...

Continuing my vote for panda but no-one else will vote so bleh...
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Hmmmm I would believe that what panda says is legit coz he was first to roleclaim. DLFs is slightly more suspicious coz amidst all these role redirectors, we also have an investigator??? Seems kinda out of place. But engine is letting fweaks sneak on passed!! He hasn't really said ANYTHING saying one person or another, which makes him now pretty suspicious!! And Screaming, so convinced to vote panda!! It really sounds like you have something on him. Care to share?? Hiding info is a mafia trait, as you once said! =P

I can't really vote on anyone, but I reckon that the suspicious people are fweaks, Screaming and DLF. Lol don't think a vote will be decided by deadline though...

ALSO!! Flaw in Screaming's plan regarding every redirector redirecting to me and DLF. Any mafia aligned redirectors can simply redirect from one of us to someone else =S might not be an issue in the grand scheme of things, but just saying.

K, I'm a go sleep now. Hope next night is more enlightening!!
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 pm

*Everyone! Not engine.
Back to top Go down
chocolate-toffie
Silly Goose
chocolate-toffie

Dreams of : Sleep

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 pm

ScreamingHawk wrote:
CT: Why DLF and not panda?

Because this: "No one challenged me therefore I am not lying." is pretty weak logic and sounds like DLF's trying to hide their mafia identity. JMTCW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Twenty minutes til deadline ~ (whoop, told myself I needed to post this 5 minutes before the half-hour mark, and promptly forgot ~__~)
Finish up your posts if you're writing any!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:00 am

Aaaaand... it is now night two Smile Deadline is WEDNESDAY, 9PM. I can't promise the night story will actually be up at that time, but it went well enough the first time, so.

I was thinking of writing a Day Story but I didn't write one the first time?? e__e but that was "day zero" so maybe it's alright? wait I didn't even call it day zero, it was called day one??? Oh my god, what am I doing.

(... Hey, top of the page. Schweet. Shocked /dances... why do we have no dancing emotes)
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm

"... require assistance! Go back, go back! No, further back than that!..."
Quote :

In a world with no mystery left, superstition surrounds the lightning, whispered by the people in the slums. It is notoriously inconsistent - both bolts and lore. Some swear they have been blessed by it, in the same way bird poop is considered lucky until it hits you in the mouth. Others point out it has apparently affected their logical reasoning. But the one constant everyone agrees on, is that when the lightning slows above you... you can only pray that it brings nothing this time.

He screamed at the mirror, completely livid.
They wouldn't have so much fortune this time.
He would get rid of them ones and for all.

The other had nothing left to say.
Theory was over. The practical began.

The rooftop is silent as a silhouette drops from the ledge above. They choke at the impact, doubling into themselves. They don't expect to be able to keep this up for much longer.

Far at the other side of the building, someone else stands, apparently oblivious.

They watch the figure carefully... and there's a heartstopping moment when a lightning bolt seems to be heading towards them, but abruptly* (typo fix) angles away. He (?) seems to relax. Still no sign of noticing her (?) company.

The watcher's eyes narrow. It's bizarre how they work - they, that is, as in these people. No awareness; nothing. It should be impossible that they can trudge up every night and not have an inkling that they're...

Before the thought can be finished, a dark, pulsing sound begins to emanate. The other being jumps back as someone seems to materialise in the center of the roof, crackling with strange energy.

"Finally. No more diversions."
On the outskirts of the city, a sight to behold. A small rodent, atop a hill in the darkness, screeches as the metropolis lights up.

Lightning chains across the canopy, reverbrating metallically, an elongated streak of blinding Science.

Almost as quickly, it is gone - passing without trace.
In another part of the city, a person slumps to the ground.

Spoiler:

SCREAMINGHAWK has been TRAGICALLY MURDERED!
CHOCOLATE-TOFFIE has been TRAGICALLY MURDERED!
The two of you are out of the game. GOODBYE, WORLD. :[

DIRECTORLADYFACE01 and THEE_SLUSHEE have ONE DAY left to live.

It is now day three!
  • ScreamingHawk (Michael) [DEAD]
  • Thee_Slushee (Chanisha) [HURT]
  • fweaks (Jonno)
  • directorladyface01 (Aakrithi) [HURT]
  • thedumbass (Charles)
  • pandamike (Mike)
  • Hiroshi (Geoff)
  • orange (Joce)
  • chocolate-toffie (CT) [DEAD]
THREE votes til majority. Deadline is slated for about SUNDAY*, 1AM. There's leeway of about an hour depending on how late I can feasibly stay up.
Remember, the dead cannot share their knowledge! (But they can gripe about various trivial things, as dead people are wont to do.)

Have fun! What a Face

Last edited by Happy on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 am

*sigh* i suppose i must now assume the mantle of probing lyncher.

lynch Hiroshi

give us information!

//am i doing it right?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 am

Why I no get long decaying death... Read my previous posts...

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 241611
I'm out.
PEACE!
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 pm

ACTUALLY Now that I am dead I will advertise my other game. Come play. Bring a friend.
Game will only last a short while. So the dead should play while they wait for this one to finish. Very Happy link
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 pm

what was his role?
choco was a redirector ae.

Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:18 pm

ONE vote against Hiroshi, from fweaks
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Hold on JUST A SECOND.....
First of all: ARGH MOD! Why no release alignment upon death?! As it is a real possibility that mafia could've been redirected to self! WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING!!!! =S

Ok, continuing!

First night, me and DLF get injured....second night, Screaming and CT DIE?!?! What the azkaban is this?!
Hmmmm I think it may have something to do with the song clues:
Split Enz: Lightning being split across people, causing us to be injured but not dead.
One Direction: Actions weren't split? So hit targets on full force?

Because there's two, there HAS to be 2 killing roles here. Seems from the story that one lightning bolt WAS redirected: "there's a heartstopping moment when a lightning bolt seems to be heading towards them, but adruptly (LOL TYPO MOD) angles away."
And one wasn't: ""Finally. No more diversions.""

I have a feeling there might be a mafia aligned redirector. Because of me and DLF dying, town roles probably redirected actions towards us. And mafia knows this, and then chose to redirect actions from us to other people?

Quote :
The rooftop is silent as a silhouette drops from the ledge above. They choke at the impact, doubling into themselves. They don't expect to be able to keep this up for much longer.

Far at the other side of the building, someone else stands, apparently oblivious.

They watch the figure carefully...
This has got to be DLF. "Don't expect to be able to keep this up for much longer" => her being injured. I guess it could also be me since I was probably the dude on the roof from last story. But then it says "they watch the figure carefully". DLF said she was an investigator. So that must mean that this definitely relates to her. And actions were redirected away from her. I know this because I redirected my actions towards her, so someone must've redirected them elsewhere.
But as I read that again and again, I'm not sure if the lightning was targeted towards DLF or who DLF was watching... this is the line that throws me off:
Quote :
He (?) seems to relax. Still no sign of noticing her (?) company.
It could be talking about who she's watching coz of the "still no sign of noticing her company" as it says earlier that the figure she's watching is completely oblivious to her....
But if that were the case, then the first bolt was redirected but the "Finally, no more distractions" bolt hit....coz it seems like it happened to whoever DLF was watching. And it also means that my redirection didn't show up in the story =S So most likely the first hypothesis: being that the bolt was headed towards DLF and was redirected.

So that's what I got out of it, from this initial first pass through.
fweaks looks like he may have something....maybe...or just random lynch....in any case, Hiroshi (and everyone else), care to share?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 pm

unlynch hiroshi
lynch pandamike

give us informationez~!

//i think i'm doing it right
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 pm

ONE vote against pandamike, from fweaks

Thee_Slushee wrote:
adruptly (LOL TYPO MOD) angles away
dskhjfddjkfhKJDSFHJFHF
NGL I SPENT A REALLY LONG TIME STARING AT THAT SENTENCE THINKING THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG

I am also mentally kicking myself that the dude "had nothing to say" and then said something =____= I could edit it but all my irritations are trivial and it's really only fair that I keep it as it is.

The other thing is, I guess it's all good if my story is confusing, but I don't want it to be confusing because I wrote it sloppily D: Some clarifications are in order:
    PERSON A is stalking down PERSON B.
    B does not know A is there.
    THE LIGHTNING BOLT nearly hits A.
    A contemplates B.
    SOMEONE ELSE arrives.
I'm never using gender-neutral pronouns again.

Thee_Slushee wrote:
ARGH MOD! Why no release alignment upon death?! As it is a real possibility that mafia could've been redirected to self! WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING!!!! =S
Hahahaha I'm gonna be honest, I forgot
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 pm

unlynch pandamike
lynch someone

//how do you keep this up O.o
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Lol what in blazes are you even doing, Jonno?? Did you learn anything helpful from last night??
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 pm

nope. i dont really get info from my role.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 pm

NO votes against anybody from anyone

Find a better hobby, Jonno
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 pm

So far from what I can see, nothing happened with my redirection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next