Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2

Go down 
+7
fweaks
Shu
orange
Happy
Thee_Slushee
Skrillaka
ScreamingHawk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:29 pm

mattgoku has been lynched!!!!!

Votes
mattgoku - LYNCHED - 5 votes from {fweaks, Skrillaka, Hiroshi, Thee_Slushee, orange}

Fluff Spoiler:

Players
fweaks [alive]
Skrillaka [wounded]
Hiroshi [wounded]
Thee_Slushee [alive]
Shu [dead]
oless [wounded]
Happy [alive]
mattgoku [dead]
orange [alive]

It's night now so shush your faces.
Please get your night actions to me by Saturday morning whenever I wake up.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Day 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:05 am

Wow... This game... Time for something drastic...

Fluff Spoiler:

Players
fweaks [alive]
Skrillaka [alive]
Hiroshi [alive]
Thee_Slushee [alive]
Shu [dead]
oless [dead]
Happy [alive]
mattgoku [dead]
orange [alive]
Just Tundra [alive]

It is Day 2!
oless has been found dead! The magnetic particles scattered around his apartment makes it clear he was a killer. (1 post then silence)
Skrillaka has recovered from his wounds!
Hiroshi has recovered from his wounds!

Commence whatthefuckery!
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:20 am

Well, that's an interesting turn of events.

I wonder if Oless was on a team by himself... no night action from him of course because he was wounded, and there was only one kill action last night, so it looks like there may be only one faction of mafia left.

That's nice, don't you think? Smile

And three suspects for who last night's one came from - I didn't get to redirect of course so I don't have any information, but that probably just makes it less complicated. If any of the redirectors who got to act could step forward with information on what they did that would be wonderful. Unless, of course, some of the redirectors are evil mafia...
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Waaaaaaaait just one second. Who is 'Just Tundra' and how are they in the game now? And did they get a night action? Cos that changes things. Very wat. Much wow. Is this what you meant by drastic?

I'm on my phone so quoting/formatting is hard, but as per what I said before, I'm looking at Happy as the killer. Saying effectively "if I tell you my role you'll suspect me" isn't really a defence lol
Back to top Go down
Just Tundra
Pacman
Just Tundra

Job/hobbies : NEET
Dreams of : C̳͎̮̼̫̠͢t҉̢̟̬h̗̱̝̮͜u̴̠̣̲̭͕͈͙̯ͅḷ̷͇̙̼ͅh̨̡͔͈̥̮͕u̬̟̪̦̣̝͉͕͢͠ ̼͙̮͚̝͔̤̰͠c̛͖̭͢o̖̬̼͖̩͈͡m̦̬̼͉̳͟e̙̼t̬̼̭͕̝͎̥͎̩h̗̜͎̣̣̟̱̤

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Don't worry, Hiroshi, I'm definitely a good guy. You can trust me 100%.

Anyway, the attacking mafia definitely has a redirect of his/her own and, because it was used in both nights (assuming orange arrow is non-attacking night actions), we can assume it's one of the people that is neither dead nor has been injured at all so far.
Which leaves: fweaks, Thee_Slushee, Happy, and orange as potential suspects.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Wait who is Just Tundra ? 'A new challenger appears!' .__.

I find fweaks to be more suspicious, with the 'lightning-rod-but-not-really' claim.

Also, I made a redirect towards Oless.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 pm

And how do you know if mafia has their own redirector for sure?
Wouldn't they try to protect their shooter/killer by redirecting away each night?
... Unless they were injured last night and couldn't do so...
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:43 pm

WOAH WHAT THE?! ANOTHER PERSON?! I don't even....what just...what does this mean...?!

So I think because the actions are pretty localized around a couple of people, we could probably figure this out. My redirect was from fweaks -> Happy, so mine could be the nothing action in the corner...OR it'd guarantee that fweaks is mafia!!

My logic was: I heavily suspected that fweaks was mafia with Matt so wanted a way to for sure confirm since he would be the one to attack at night with Matt dead. I figured the other redirectors would redirect towards fweaks because he's suspo, so I just picked the most suspicious other person to target (ie Happy because of all the posts without saying much). My redirect could just be the other random one in the corner though... the other redirectors need to confirm which arrow is mine.

AAANYWAY, this new guy....I have a feeling he/she (?) may not be a good guy. With Mafia dwindling, I feel like mod threw in another bad guy to mess with town, since these diagrams are super helping us.

Just Tundra wrote:
Don't worry, Hiroshi, I'm definitely a good guy. You can trust me 100%.
And this makes me believe him/her (?) even less!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:11 pm

GOTCHA YOU LYING SOD

*ahem*

Okay, maybe, maybe not. Depends on the mod >.> and just how bastard it is.

But:

P1: I'm redirector, not lightning rod.
P2: I redirected from Matt to skrillaka first night.
C1: hence why I believed skrill first day and why I said "watch this space"
P3: I redirected from slush to happy last night.
P4: no one had more than one redirection to them.
C2: lynch thee_slushee
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:13 pm

WOAH WOAH OKAY now we are into the scummy here. Since you've gone and claimed my target, that's gotta mean that my redirection actually WAS related to kill cycle in the diagram! Which means that fweaks is the killer!!

If orange can confirm that she redirected from Happy, and if Happy can confirm that her targets weren't anyone involved, then this is probably the case!
It cooould be mod bastarding, since....throwing a new player into the game is basically unheard of....But I think it's far more likely that you are scum!
First you fake role claim lightning rod, and now you say that you're a redirector and claim the only action that was unclaimed from the previous night. This could've been Shu's action, which is why it was unclaimed... Feel like this is the kind of game where the ordering of the actions matter, so maybe Shu got in his redirection before he was killed? Also,"watch this space" isn't what I'd call solid proof of you claiming that action...it's vague enough to mean anything really! So yeah, I don't really trust you, and I think that you're mafia.

Lynch fweaks
Back to top Go down
Just Tundra
Pacman
Just Tundra

Dreams of : C̳͎̮̼̫̠͢t҉̢̟̬h̗̱̝̮͜u̴̠̣̲̭͕͈͙̯ͅḷ̷͇̙̼ͅh̨̡͔͈̥̮͕u̬̟̪̦̣̝͉͕͢͠ ̼͙̮͚̝͔̤̰͠c̛͖̭͢o̖̬̼͖̩͈͡m̦̬̼͉̳͟e̙̼t̬̼̭͕̝͎̥͎̩h̗̜͎̣̣̟̱̤

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:18 pm

orange wrote:
And how do you know if mafia has their own redirector for sure?
Wouldn't they try to protect their shooter/killer by redirecting away each night?
As far as I can tell, one of the sources of the red arrows had an orange arrow coming from the same person. In the first round, the source of a red and orange arrow also had a redirection away from them when they had one of the split red arrows turn back at them. So it seems that each night the shooter/killer has been redirecting away from him/herself each night to make sure he/she doesn't die while he/she is killing someone.

fweaks does seem pretty suspicious especially now that fweaks is trying to lynch Thee_Slushee after Thee_Slushee implied fweaks might be the murderer...

Then again, both fweaks and Thee_Slushee are both on my list of four suspicious people

So, considering we already have a vote for Thee_Slushee: lynch fweaks
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:55 pm

I'm not allowed to redirect away from myself, I'm sure others can confirm this Very Happy

Knowledge is so precious isn't it~
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:56 pm

I was going to barrel roll in as soon as this day started so I could make all sorts of dramatic statements, but then our internet died so that didn't happen Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 687691

I have to keep this quick unfortunately, but here is the theory I was sitting on last day phase:
Fweaks and mattgoku are one mafia team. Thee_Slushee and oless are the other.

Because this:

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Okay, so here's what I did last night: I redirected from fweaks to Hiroshi (SORRY! Didn't mean for you to get hurt!).

was not chanisha's action. That was mines.

This day phase I redirected to fweaks; I'm convinced my statement can be corroborated Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 248717 If I get confirmation I was part of a chain and not that idiot in the corner of the diagram, I'll willingly say who I deflected from (but I don't believe it makes a difference).

It makes sense to me in terms of a balanced(?) setup and juxtaposed with what jonno and chanisha have said across the game: both have been adamant there's multiple mafia factions of some sort and more importantly, nothing they've said has gone against this theory, e.g.:

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Matt is clearly scum with a killing role.  Oless is also scum with a killing role.  Fweaks is obviously a liar, so scum of some sort (but may or may not have a killing role).

(CONFIRMATION BIAS?)
This way, they're perfectly genuine in targeting each other; it's simply a matter of lying through omission. (MORE CONFIRMATION BIAS?)

I understand that claiming now comes off as more mafia-esque than ever and that, like daniel said, it's my word against chanisha's; my only basis is my personal conviction that she's lied. And there's plenty of reasons why that could be bunk (maybe chanisha and I both chose the same redirect action night 1, for example). But if jonno is lynched (I'm scared personally after someone brought up the possibility of jester ==) and the game continues, well.. here's this for what it's worth Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 248717

As for defending myself against the idea that I've said or done nothing of value, well.. I'm stealing my brother's computer for this and it took 10 minutes longer than I was allowed to, so I have to keep being useless for now T__T (and can't keep up with the current flow of conversation on top of that) I will return tomorrow and mull over lynch-voting if everyone hasn't moved on already
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:55 pm

To this point:
Happy wrote:
both have been adamant there's multiple mafia factions of some sort and more importantly, nothing they've said has gone against this theory
Multiple factions were always on the table, since there were 2 attacks the first night. I was kinda hoping more for 1 team of mafia and one serial killer, since that's only 3 people we'd need to find. And I thought that's what it was, with only one kill happening last night! But now I'm convinced that it's gotta be 2v2v5...

The teams are probably Fweaks and Mattgoku and Happy and Oless. Happy is only NOW claiming that I stole her action, when she had plenty of opportunity to declare what she did during the day before I managed to check in and say what I did. We could've had the same night action during night 1, which would explain things, but the fact that she waited until now to say something, now that fweaks has jumped on the lynch wagon for me... I know that she said that her internet was out but...this is all looking much too convenient for me! Fweaks and Happy must be the last remaining mafia of their given factions, so are now ganging up to lynch me in a hope to whittle down town's numbers!
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:08 pm

I redirected from Happy to Oless, so yes Jas, you were in caught in the fray.

Hm. Fweaks and mattgoku in a team? Fweaks was first to vote off matt; So unless he is playing the long con, that is harder to believe - though that is still entirely possible. I wouldn't put it past Jonno.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Right, so recap:
Orange: Happy to Oless
Slushee: Fweaks to Happy
Fweaks: Slush to Happy
Happy: ??? to fweaks

Now at this point, fweaks and happy's claims line up - where happys redirection is the one in the corner that does nothing.
Leaving Slush as the shooter. Unless it just so happens happy and fweaks are a team... ?

What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Lynch Update

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Votes
Thee_Slushee - 3 votes to lynch - 1 vote from {fweaks}
fweaks - 2 votes to lynch - 2 votes from {Thee_Slushee, Just Tundra}

Deadline
TBA

No Shows
Looks like everyone who is alive has at least logged in in the last 24 hours. Solid effort everyone!
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:25 am

Happy wrote:

This day phase I redirected to fweaks; I'm convinced my statement can be corroborated Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 248717 If I get confirmation I was part of a chain and not that idiot in the corner of the diagram, I'll willingly say who I deflected from (but I don't believe it makes a difference).

The longest chain is a chain of two, and nobody has claimed to redirect from fweaks to oless, so it looks like you caused the redirect in the corner, which makes sense because ALL the other claims have been from or to you, so that must make you the one in the top left.

I just realised that means Happy probably isn't Mafia (I think). Happy was the original target for the kill, so that's pretty good evidence for not being mafia in my view, unless the mafia really do have a redirect and planned from the beginning to redirect away from the person (one of their own) who they targetted. But I don't think that makes sense either... If one mafia attempts to kill the other, the other can't redirect away from themselves, so that's an incredible risk. I don't think the mafia tried to kill another mafia, so (not that this was part of the discussion >.>) Happy seems innocent to me.

Which brings me to my next point - there wasn't a chain of three redirects.
orange wrote:
Right, so recap:
Orange: Happy to Oless
Slushee: Fweaks to Happy
Fweaks: Slush to Happy
Happy: ??? to fweaks

What does everyone else think?
If we believe Happy as I am inclined to that means Slushee is lying because otherwise it would be ??? -> fweaks -> Happy -> Oless, and that couldn't have happened. Slushee must be lying, and fweaks is not the source of the kill for this round. I won't vote for a lynch just yet, but we'll see what other people think.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:12 am

Skrillaka wrote:
If we believe Happy as I am inclined to that means Slushee is lying because otherwise it would be ??? -> fweaks -> Happy -> Oless
This is only the case if we believe Happy. I still think that this is very much both mafia factions ganging up on an innocent to lynch a townie, but I realize I really don't have any other proof than my word right now >.< Unless Tundra can actually speak up since he/she (?) must have been the random redirect in the corner...

But anyway, I propose a plan that will guarantee town win:
- We lynch fweaks this day phase. This will at least reduce the mafia numbers down to 1 (I assume...). If you guys lynch me, then there is still potentially 2 mafia out there, both with their kill actions...
- Everyone else redirects towards me in the next night phase, and I'll pick someone random to redirect TO Happy. This way, you'll know for certain if the next kill action is me or Happy.
- This will essentially kill/wound me next night if Happy chooses to attack, but we will at least know for certain and then can lynch her, and then GG town wins! Very Happy
- If I happen to be lying (I'm not, but entertaining that possibility for you guys), then you would definitely know for sure, lynch me, then GG town still wins! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Just Tundra
Pacman
Just Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:26 pm

I didn't get a night action last night if that makes it easier.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Thee_Slushee wrote:

But anyway, I propose a plan that will guarantee town win:
- We lynch fweaks this day phase. This will at least reduce the mafia numbers down to 1 (I assume...). If you guys lynch me, then there is still potentially 2 mafia out there, both with their kill actions...
- Everyone else redirects towards me in the next night phase, and I'll pick someone random to redirect TO Happy. This way, you'll know for certain if the next kill action is me or Happy.
- This will essentially kill/wound me next night if Happy chooses to attack, but we will at least know for certain and then can lynch her, and then GG town wins! Very Happy
- If I happen to be lying (I'm not, but entertaining that possibility for you guys), then you would definitely know for sure, lynch me, then GG town still wins! Very Happy

That assumes everyone will cooperate. I'm pretty sure the mafia won't calmly play along if we put this plan into action.

Because we got the same number of redirections last night as what I predicted yesterday I believe Just_Tundra when he says he didn't get a night action last night. It's looking worse and worse for Slushee in my opinion, if...
Thee_Slushee wrote:
Unless Tundra can actually speak up since he/she (?) must have been the random redirect in the corner...
... is what Slushee is relying on to be believed. On the other hand, I did actually have a basis for my bias towards believing Happy, especially because nobody else has claimed to be the redirect in the corner.

You know, there's one way to be sure about Slushee's loyalties, and I think I've talked myself into trying it to see how it goes.
lynch Slushee.

I hope I'm right. Now I want to hear from other people.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:19 am

btw, if the game doesn't end with 3 mafia down, i'm totally suspect of tundra. I initially thought voteless townie, but then... but then again, could also totally be jester or survivor which are hallariously polar opposites...

I'm also thinking, due to just how much redirection there is, that potentially there actually were 2 2person mafia teams, just because it's entirely plausible that they'd slaughter each other or themselves by accident.

on that note, I would never try the long con in a game like this. too risky, too easy to accidentally lose someone, so you need both of you, basically as a 1UP.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:29 am

This is all for tomorrow:

btw, /If/ there is a fourth killer out there, it would have to be either skrill or hiroshi since only one kill went out last night and they were injured along with oless the second killer(who is not on the same team as matt).

we've also kinda confirmed the innocence of happy and orange by the same logic.

which would be both sad and scary. sad because I trusted them and I believe they've actually been telling the truth about everything else. Scary because mafia redirector.

DISCLAIMER: frogminting bastard mod.

Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:23 am

Lynch Update

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Votes
Thee_Slushee - 2 votes to lynch - 2 votes from {fweaks, Skrillaka}
fweaks - 2 votes to lynch - 2 votes from {Thee_Slushee, Just Tundra}

Deadline
Tuesday 3pm. Will extend a day on request.

No Shows
Looks like everyone who is alive, except Hiroshi, has at least logged in in the last 24 hours. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:04 am

Alright then. Lynch Slushee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2   Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #24 Magnet Mafia - Night 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next