Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #25

Go down 
+5
ScreamingHawk
Happy
orange
fweaks
Telestomp
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

Mafia #25  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:18 am

Alright, I am back, busy busy Monday so didn't get much of a chance to keep up to date with what is happening.
Information time, here we go:
Last night I thought I would check out the going on's of Happy as that is where the most lynch votes were headed at the end of day 1.
Looks like it was kind of a good lead, and kind of not. Happy definitely has a killing role, but the description I got was that it was for taking out suspected cult only "Preserving order for the good of the people".
Not sure what this means in terms of the Fweaks kill, but maybe we can convince Happy not to take anyone down until we have more information about who Slushee was trying to/successfully recruit last night.
not sure where to go from here, but given that I would be in the most danger from a "trigger happy" (no pun intended) mafia anyways, I feel like the rest of town is relatively safe to keep Happy around for now, as it might be our quickest and easiest way of getting rid of the cult.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:34 am

How is keeping Happy around the easiest way of getting rid of any supposed cult?
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:43 am

By being able to night action kill them once we know who they are, being able to kill 2 over the course of a day/night cycle (provided we know who they are and can lynch and have Happy kill one)
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 am

Telestomp wrote:
... and have Happy kill one

If Happy had a killing role, there wouldn't have been a reason for her to claim her role determines cult needs to die. She would have just made the kill.
My guess would be she is a third party player, and third party is not town aligned.
A recruit-able role can be town aligned, and given that there is also killing roles out there, I'm thinking this is what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:47 am

Are you saying Happy doesn't have a killing role?

As Telestomp pointed out, more cult members can die if we lynch them and Happy kills them at night, and maybe it was a mistake to do so, but it seems that the claim was an attempt to push the lynch towards speeding up that process so that she wouldn't have to spend the night making the kill as she ended up doing.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Skrillaka wrote:
Are you saying Happy doesn't have a killing role?...

That's what I'm guessing. We don't have any evidence to say she does or doesn't. (Maybe we should ask Wink ) Happy says someone needed to die and then they died in the night phase. That sounds like someone was trying to set her up.

Hey Happy! Do you have a killing role?
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:19 pm

We have evidence to say she does, so long as you take Telestomp's word as evidence.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Really was an unfortunate timing with Happy just saying that she wouldn't be around right before I made accusations.
I am 100% confident on the fact that Happy has a killing role, not sure if Happy will back me up on this or not obviously as it could be seen as a risky move to do so.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:02 pm

In the interest of seeing some more posts, deadline for day lynch set to midday Saturday the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Nothing is happening. This town is very quiet... if there weren't still threats to town stability out there I wouldn't be worried, but as it is I am tempted to call out all the people who haven't posted since Monday or earlier as all horrible peace-shattering mafia, but that won't get us anywhere by Saturday. I also don't like the idea of keeping someone, possibly the only person, with a killing role around for longer than I need to. I wasn't going to actually cast my vote until I got to see what Happy was going to say about these last few posts, but perhaps she won't even be able to say anything before the deadline. I'm going to go ahead and vote Happy.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Ouch that is a harsh deadline given that Happy said that she wouldn't be able to reply for a couple of days, now I feel awful for calling her out!
I feel confident that the killing role is intended for taking out the cult and won't be used on townies, just based off the information I got from my investigation. The main thing I want to hear from Happy is why fweaks was a target.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:59 pm

I would guess it's just because he was fweaks. There's never much to go on for targets on the first night, so there wasn't necessarily any good reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Lynch update:

2 votes for Happy (ScreamingHawk, Skrillaka). 2 votes to lynch.
1 vote for Telestomp (Just Tundra). 3 votes to lynch.
Back to top Go down
Just Tundra
Pacman
Just Tundra

Job/hobbies : NEET
Dreams of : C̳͎̮̼̫̠͢t҉̢̟̬h̗̱̝̮͜u̴̠̣̲̭͕͈͙̯ͅḷ̷͇̙̼ͅh̨̡͔͈̥̮͕u̬̟̪̦̣̝͉͕͢͠ ̼͙̮͚̝͔̤̰͠c̛͖̭͢o̖̬̼͖̩͈͡m̦̬̼͉̳͟e̙̼t̬̼̭͕̝͎̥͎̩h̗̜͎̣̣̟̱̤

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:42 pm

I'll change my vote to Lynch Happy. I would like to know, though, if Happy has anything to say about the accusation of a killing role and if it is 3rd party or if it is simply a well disguised mafia. Would be a shame if she died before she got a chance to post but then again it doesn't seem like I'm getting any support on lynching the possibly mafia Telestomp and I don't want to take the risk around a killing role without knowing if it's pro- or anti-town.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Okay!! I am here!!! I am really unsure about what to reveal and what to not, because I feel like it's increasingly jeopardising the win condition @__@ But yes, sorry, both kills were me!! Chanisha because like skrillaka said, I really felt like it was necessary whether by day or by night; and fweaks because I thought cult might convert him first day, and I don't know, bad decisions?!
So I hope it's clear why I believe it's a town v cult game! Unless we're hypothesising a mafia who hasn't killed at all, there is nothing to indicate that they are present.

But here's the deal. According to wiki cult leader is the only one who can recruit; so if we assume chanisha recruited someone tonight, and is the same person who died ("my new friend" - ignoring moderator POV), cult is left at a steady two members, vs 4 townies. I can certainly swear off my stabbin' ways to keep it this way. But now they're almost definitely in hiding and there's practically nothing that we can leverage to find them during daytime.
If telestomp is the only other power role, then are we left voting night until we have investigated everyone?
This is why I'm hoping someone else will step up if they have a power!! Even though I understand if not! Because from our real perspective - as players in a game - things are not looking too exciting *__*

I don't actually mind if we end this day with my lynch at this point because it seems I've managed to work us into a stalemate @__@ but it was for the good of the people lmao
But then I guess that would be an even bigger stalemate, with zero killers left. XD Idk, thoughts? Or is it even worth continuing? It's quite a neat setup in theory and I think it was our fault we fricked it up hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Lynch update:

3 votes for Happy (ScreamingHawk, Skrillaka, Just Tundra). 1 vote to lynch.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Hey... If cult members aren't a threat to town stability (assuming they can't recruit anybody), and there will be nobody left with a killing action, then won't town win? We can all vote night over and over again, and nobody will ever die or anything like that. Peace will be restored and we can all go back to our cabbages!
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:06 pm

3 votes for Happy (ScreamingHawk, Skrillaka, Just Tundra).

Result: No lynch.

It is night time!
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:00 am

Fluff:

Just TundraAlive
ScreamingHawkAlive
SkrillakaAlive
TelestompAlive
HappyAlive
Thee_SlusheeDead
OrangeAlive
FweaksDead

It is Day 3!
6 alive, 4 to vote.

Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:22 am

Oh I forgot to add, since this seems to be important in this game, night will fall on Friday the 13th (oh yes) at 4pm.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:32 am

Well at least no one died. Though at this point, I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Skrillaka wrote:
Hey... If cult members aren't a threat to town stability (assuming they can't recruit anybody), and there will be nobody left with a killing action, then won't town win? We can all vote night over and over again, and nobody will ever die or anything like that. Peace will be restored and we can all go back to our cabbages!

Because I didn't get to slip in a response before deadline.. from where I'm standing this doesn't result in a win, it results in a stalemate?
Unless other people's win conditions are different from mines, which would explain why everyone has been sideeyeing me this whole time - but I've been clear this whole time I've believed my goal was consistent with town's?
If I may /r/ a win condition from someone to get some better coherency out of this :^(
Which I guess, you can refuse to do if you like, but I don't see it as a particularly threatening piece of info.

Now night story implies activity happened outside of cult circle (captain obvious?) which means at least one other person who hasn't come forward yet has some sort of power, right (captain obvious??)? Also /r/ing because as you can see - night 1 kill was me, night 2 kill was me, no kill was me and I guarantee no further kills until doing so is productive for the game. There's no danger in sharing info as far as I can tell - and well if anyone believes that to be an extravagant hoax, ya'll can launch the noose at me, I'll just sit here chillin'.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:14 am

Happy wrote:
Unless other people's win conditions are different from mines, which would explain why everyone has been sideeyeing me this whole time - but I've been clear this whole time I've believed my goal was consistent with town's?
If I may /r/ a win condition from someone to get some better coherency out of this :^(

Without copy pasting, which is against the rules... My win condition is along the lines of you win when "...no threats to town stability..." remain.

It seems like Tele is the only person that actually gets night info. Anything to say?
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 pm

That's along the lines of my win condition as well, hence my reasoning above about lack of threats to town stability.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:10 am

So not much came out of last nights investigation, I found a townie, which doesn't really give us much to go on. For now I will keep the actual person unnamed so that I can try to deduce some more information over the course of the days discussion.
hmm this is getting difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #25    Mafia #25  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #25
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next