Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER

Go down 
+9
twiggz
Leaf Master FRINGE
colonel badass
Jaidinja
Supernova
iamatree
pizza-la
Lancestrike
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER   Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Yes, I figure she didn't really tell you anything that important, but breaking the rules is breaking the rules, and it's clear that there's been a lot of talking outside the thread (even if just from today) which would affect the outcome of the game, so I just don't know. Might just end it here.
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER   Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 pm

RAH DE RAH RAH.

Game has ended, no one wins. Rules are rules and everything is screwed.

Role pm's:

Ash Role pm- Atrim

You are Ash Ketchum! You want to be the very best, the best there ever was. Friends come and go, but your goal never changes. As a result, you are a survivor. You are neither townside, nor mafiaside, but completely neutral. Your only goal, and win condition, is to be alive at the end of the game.

Gary Role pm- Jaidinja

You are Gary-mother-f**king-Oak! You think the world is full of wimps, and you'd like to see them gone. Each night you can choose a player to kill. You are neither townside, nor mafiaside, your only goal is to be the only one left at the end of the game.

Officer Jenny Role pm- directorladyface01

You are officer Jenny! You are the typical town cop, each night you can target a player (by sending me a Night Action pm) to find out their alignment. Your win condition is for the town to kill all threats.

Nurse Joy Role pm- pizza-la

You are Nurse Joy! You work at the towns Pokecentre, however due to finances you can only help one person each night! Each night you can choose one person to protect (by sending me a Night Action pm). Your win condition is for the town to kill all threats.

Misty Role pm- Meilzymoo

You are Misty! You whine, you complain, you carry an egg around, but mostly you're just an ordinary townie. All you can do is talk your head off in the thread and hope someone listens, and vote for a lynch. Your win condition is for the town to kill all threats.
POST RESTRICTION: All of your posts must include a complaint of some sort. You cannot tell anyone that it is a post restriction unless they ask if it is.
Failure to do this will result in modkill.

Brock Role pm- Laurence

You are Brock! You love to breed Pokemon. Some people find your fascination with something that involves breeding and Pokemon a bit strange, but really you're just an average townie. You have one lynch vote per day. Your win condition is for the town to kill all threats.
POST RESTRICTION: Every third post of yours must include this face: \(-_-)/
You cannot tell anyone that it is a post restriction unless they ask if it is.
Failure to do this will result in modkill.

Jessie Role pm- Leaf Master FRINGE

You are Jessie, the female of the Team Rocket trio. You love to cause trouble (make it double) and your aim is to rid the world of all twerps.
Team Rocket consists of: You, HotTuna, colonel badass

Remember, all communication between mafia members must be sent to me Smile

James Role pm- HotTuna

You are James, the man of the Team Rocket trio. Your love for collecting bottle caps is only rivaled by your love for causing trouble. To rid the world of twerps is your quest...
Team Rocket consists of: You, Leaf Master FRINGE and colonel badass

Meowth Role pm- Colonel Badass

You are meowth, a talking Pokemon! You joined team Rocket to help them rid the world of annoying twerps...
POST RESTRICTION: Whenever someone says the word 'Pokemon' you MUST post (as soon as possible), and your post must contain this: (^-_-^)~
You cannot tell anyone that it is a post restriction unless they ask if it is.
Failure to keep to do this will result in modkill.

Team Rocket consists of: You, HotTuna and Leaf Master FRINGE

Professor Oak- Constrosity

You are Professor Oak! You are very well known in the town, mostly as the strange man who lives with Pokemon and the foreign boy who draws a lot. But you're harmless, really, except for your daily lynch vote. Your win condition is for the town to kill all threats.

You are allowed communication with 'Tracey' (twiggs) all communication must be sent to me. If 'Tracey' is killed, the next day phase you cannot vote for a lynch (you're at his funeral ;-Wink

Tracey Role pm- twiggz

You are Tracey! You live with Professor Oak and like to draw Pokemon...yup, you're a bit dull like that. You are willing to do your part to save the town however, so you enrolled and are now fully prepared to give your lynch vote every day. Your win condition is for the town to kill all threats.

You are allowed communication with 'Professor Oak' (Constrosity) all communication must be sent to me. If 'Professor Oak' is killed, the next day phase you cannot vote for a lynch (you're at his funeral ;-Wink

Ash's Mum- iamatree

You are Ms Ketchum! You sit around all day and do nothing apparently. You let your child leave to travel by himself at the age of 10, there probably is something wrong with you. Your win condition is for the town to kill all threats. You have one lynch vote a day.

Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net

Mafia #5 Pokemon- GAME OVER
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14