Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note

Go down 
+3
Lancestrike
Admin
Atrim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

Job/hobbies : General masquerading.
Dreams of : A world of justice...

Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm

I haven't decided yet, but I will be choosing some new rules out of these to put into my game.

Mafia Godfather
This character is like a normal mafia, but has the final say on who is killed during night phase action. Also, if inspected by a cop, this character appears to be innocent.

Siblings
The additional role of "Siblings" gives the identity of another character to you, they are your sibling. Siblings can win the game if they are the last remaining players, however they can normally win with their own faction also. If one sibling dies, the other sibling will die simultaneously.

Unstoppable Mafia/Hitman
A mafia group with this character, will penetrate through all doctor protections when they strike at night. The group loses this bonus if the Hitman dies.

Reviver
This character has the ability to bring back a player from the dead. This power can only be used once in the game.

Neutral
The neutral player has no effective role, and wins by being alive when play ends.

Forensic Investigator
The forensic investigator can inspect a dead body during a night phase to discover who has targeted the player throughout the course of the game.

Watcher
The Watcher can stakeout a house during the night and discover who goes to that house that night, they will not know what is done there however.

Thief
The thief can steal an object from a player during the night phase, to try and determine their role.

Bulletproof
A bulletproof townie cannot be harmed by night actions.

Hope you all like the new rules :p
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Neutral = survivor? Because neutral tends to be the alignment? Same difference I guess
Looks fun >8D now the real game begins
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Watcher seems like a magikarp cop
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Can we have Chaotic Good people? Oh wait Vigilante. Never mind.
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

Job/hobbies : Moon bouncing :D
Dreams of : The Doctor.. WHO might you ask?

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Nice, sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm

I've not got a vigilante there?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 pm

wait, mafia lose the ability of being unstoppable when their hitman dies... does this mean that until the town gets the hitman, doctor is useless at night?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm

lawrence, watcher is not the same as a cop. cop finds out who the person they target is, watcher finds out who else targets the person they target.

but wait....
atrim, that means you should implement the rule where the mafia have to choose someone to send to do the dirty. it reduces the sheer power of the mafia having an unstoppable hitman, because if they always send the hitman, the watcher is much more likely to findout who the hitman is.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:15 pm

^
Agreee
the rule of having ONE member of the mafia doing the killing is important because of roleblockers/roles like paranoid gun owner
I just say it's whoever tells me the night target xD
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

oh, and also, just being pedantic, you've described lovers there, not siblings. siblings dont win on their own.
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Whatever, I've played siblings and lovers as the same thing so.. Deal with it.

My game. My rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note   Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #6 Rules for Death Note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafiaaaah :: Mafia Games :: Major Games-
Jump to: