Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw

Go down 
+4
twiggz
Admin
pizza-la
Atrim
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Innocent townfolk, if you do lynch me the truth will still be revealed so if you must, kill me. However, it would be nice to last this day phase so if you just wait for Ben...
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 pm

hahahaha, youve just told us who the other mafia are kels :3
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE BOTH OF YOU GOT YOUR THEORIES FROM?!?!?!!?!?!

sterling, please explain your reasoning from the beginning, you too kelsey. pleease? (:
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:42 pm

kill her. trust me, shes mafia. and she has no solid evidence against me anyway. nothing that i've already explained or shes just copied.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:45 pm

'trust me'

Have you any reason to? Or any more than me? At least I've promised to PROVE my innocence, she's just trying to get you all to lynch me before it's all revealed.

If you wait (or lynch Sterling, but I'm not going to try to force you to lynch without proof UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE) we can get two mafia in one day.

Tell me, why else would I be just waiting for Ben to come online? It's not like there's a deadline (is there?!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:45 pm

*any more reason to trust her
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Chloe-

I'm Jack
Sterling said she knew who Jack was
I believed her
Then she said 'Jack was offline' and said I was suspicous.
I then knew she was mafia.
I investigated Jaidan in the first day phase and found he was mafia. (didn't get the result until day phase was over because Ben wasn't online)

I've explained my plan.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 pm

okay. im the sergent from the night story. i know jaidan is either jack or the cop.
kelsey was claiming to be jack. WRONG! noone will back her up and claim to be the sergent. they dont even know what his role is i doubt. when i said jack wasn't online, she pounced on the role, and tried to make it sem that jaidan was the mafia. the only people who werent online were antony, and jono and jaid. from my position, jono and antony make up the three possible mafia scum.

do you see where im coming from chloe? everything shes said and claimed has been a rip-off exactly what ive said throughout the thread.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:49 pm

How can you prove this Sterling?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:49 pm

ooohhh, k that took ages-.-

anyway, so yeah, like jaidan said we've been at work earning that sweet sweet moolah.

so to sum up day2 so far(what everyone has said)

sterling:roleclaimed lightning rod as far as i can tell and roleclaimed jaidan as jack-of-all trades, also started a crusade against kelsey which is getting just slightly ott
kelsey:roleclaimed jack from the start, got fed up and put her self in the firing line vs sterling and jaidan, also put her neck on the line if her kill doesn't come through
jaidan:awol, apparently mafia
willow: not doctor, not angel, instead role claimed faith healer(50% chance to save)(fits story)
chloe: roleclaimed inventor as far as i can tell.
antony:not much contribution, but not necessarily suspicious... 50/50 vanilla townie/3rd mafia

jonathan:awol, apparently mafia
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

go back through the thread and pick up on everything we've said. ive been claiming everything first, shes been improvising on it.
jono? are you going to claim to be the sergent? if so, whats his role?
and jaid? can you please just confirm that kelsey is mafia?
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 pm

i dont know who to trust >.<

you both present damning points.

however, i have to admit, neither of you really have me totally convinced. i must admit though, sterling presents a more solid case.

im sorry kelsey :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Really?

I'm not even trying to get you to lynch anyone. I am just sitting and waiting to be proven INNOCENT.

How may I ask is the action of a scummy mafia?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:52 pm

chloe- ive been telling you since day one, i dont like my role because if i use it i will die.
the person who i tried to protect didnt get targetted, so i didnt need to die. but the night story says that the person i tried to protect (jaid) wasn't attacked, so i didnt need to die on behalf of him.
ALSO! kelsey just claimed a role.As in, a whole entire role. Does it strike you as odd how im being very cautious about not telling you my full role lest i be mod-killed? And yet, kelsey is still alive even though shes just told you exactly what her role does and everything.
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 pm

I'm still not sure lynching Kelsey is the best option. I mean, she does have some vendetta against me right now, but there's still a chance she could be townie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm

That's because it's not against the rules to role claim in this game?

Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:58 pm

alright guys

unlynch kelsey

i am really confused about everyone's motives so im just going to sit here and wait until someone pinpoints the motives im missing, or someone is proven guilty/innocent.

gah. i hate logic on sundays.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:58 pm

He only put that rule in the Death Note game because he had been talking about which roles for which characters with people.

Can't you see that Sterling is just desperately trying to get me lynched? She knows Jaidan and herself will be revealed by the end of the day, and is simply trying to get me killed instead of her, so she can kill in the night. She knows she'll be dead by the end of next day phase.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

and now my thoughts, i'm backing kelsey on this one. Mainly because she's got a very very concrete way to prove her case. unless that falls through i'm on her side.

pizza-la is 'just slightly' over-zealous here. she's very good at playing the mirror match when she's on the defensive(telling the truth), which i've seen before, but on the offensive(telling lies) she's just way over extending right now.

twiggz is suspicious though, due to her support of pizza-la's propaganda....although it could just be the fact that the masses are easily swayed by such nonsense.

also, pizza, we're allowed to role-claim, as atrim has not said other wise for this game. the restrictings on role claiming we had before were an unusual ones. the normal rules say you are allowed to role claim. what you are not allowed to do is post your role pm.

lynch pizza-la
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 pm

still. your not cautious enough about your role scum!
jaidan, i know your innocent, so help me convince everyone else kels is mafia.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Why would I be cautious? Yes, it's unfortunate that I had to claim but really- in order to out two mafia it's a sacrifice I would be selfish not to make.
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

Job/hobbies : Moon bouncing :D
Dreams of : The Doctor.. WHO might you ask?

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Holy I missed a lot! Jono I will neither confirm nor deny my role.. Very Happy but you're right Very Happy
Do you agree with Kelsey's claim?
@ Admin.. I prayed for you last night, if that helps?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 pm

THERE
I am innocent.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

um fweaks. she doesn't have a concrete case. mine is even more so, so why would you immediately jump to helping her?

chloe- theres your evidence right there. i was right. kelsey and jono are mafia. and antony if there turns out to be more than two mafia.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:03 pm

xD

Wish Ben would get online >:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next