Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw

Go down 
+4
twiggz
Admin
pizza-la
Atrim
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

Job/hobbies : General masquerading.
Dreams of : A world of justice...

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

ALRIGHT!!!

LEARN TO BLOODY READ YOU STUPID MUPPETS.

EVERYONE RE READ NIGHT STORY PLEASE.

All Roles are described one way or another in the night story.

When a space is created in my night stories, the subject matter has changed, therefore look at the last line of night story.

You people can't read, and it's just cost me forty five minutes of reading -.-
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Welp ok, i need to re read that night story because half of what you guys are saying isn't there from what i can remember.

I'm outing my self with what as far as i've been told is the cop.

I investigated kelsey and came up with innocent.

you guys can ruminate on what that means if theres a bus driver around.

i've been quite for the last coupla hours because i use my lappy in bed and i fell asleep... i kinda didn't goto sleep on friday night, and didn't get enough last night to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Lewylln wrote:
im just thinking about wat would happen if the cop investigated mafia, and the bus driver switched you with him, would that not mean that if the cop investifaget mafia X and he believed you to be jack he would know that his target was either mafia or townie, and with the current debate could deduct whether or not his origonal target was mafia or townie?

Er. Let me try to work this out..

'cop' investigates 'mafia x', 'mafia x' gets switched with Jack, 'cop' finds out Jack is innocent.

Is that even relevant to what you were asking? xD
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Atrim wrote:

The two of them met in the dark alley, where light was nil.
"So you'll go do it?"
"Me? I sent Raph to do it?"
"What! No! We were sending you!"
"There's no time left for me to do it under the shade of night!"
Bad communication cost the mafia something this night.
Mafia being lameylame

Quote :
She walked down desperately in search of her target, wondering where he could be, wondering she was to save someone she couldn't find.
She started to pray anyway.
Willow

Quote :
Jack was pleased with himself, he knew one of the crime figures, and now he moved in to stop him...
Me

Quote :
Sgt. Tweed was relieved in his findings, Jack had always been a good kid, using his quirky talents often to help out the town. Tweed knew that Jack would be vital to combating the mafia incursion.
Sterling

Quote :
I must save him.
Chloe I guess?

That leaves Antony and fweaks.
Antony is hinting at a cop role, but who knows if that's true....so far no normal roles are in the game :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Antony is hinting at cop, fweaks is claiming cop (as far as he knows)

Where is the mafia. Where is this busdriver. :l something is definitely NOT adding up.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

Dreams of : 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm

no, also u really didnt answer my question about the bus driver, and lemme re say this, if the bus driver swtiched the cops target WHO WAS MAFIA with kelsy/jack, he would think his target was the jack, he then would know that a bus driver is a possibilty since kelsy claimed jack and daykilled a mafia, this means he knows that his origonal target got swapped, couldnt he then decern if his origonal target was mafia????
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm

far out, this possibly the most effed game we've played yet.

wtf is going on?
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, he would know his original target wasn't Jack at least I guess?! :S
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 pm

What's going on is you all can't read / listen to instructions.

I'm going to play NWN2, check in every half hour or so.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:43 pm

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the mafia have been given safe claims, of which i believe the inventor is one. i think this because the night story provides no evidence that you investigated anyone as inventor. but inventor is such a random claim. hence my belief of possible fake claims.

which would put pizza-la and chloe high on my list as 2nd and thirds.

antony seems like one suspicious sod....still think he's an unknown, so 50/50 mafia/something townie. oh, btw antony, that thread does have all the descriptions we've considered in this game. if its not there, it means you didn't look hard enough. if you dont understand it, you didn't think hard enough.
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 pm

it is rather like ben to mix it up a little. especially since its an interim game.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:46 pm

lol well that clears things up! so how bout we get some more suspect lists going, im personally suspect of sterling, im not sure how well chloe backs her up, any refreshers?

ps fweaks i think ur right, bus driver doesnt seems possible, but would still b fun! =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Lewylln, can you explain all your hypothetical bus driver cop nonsense?
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 pm

it was all hypothetical, i was tihnking that if the cop was here he could ping a mafia if he knew the bus driver existed, but the bus driver doesnt exists as far as i know so i wasted a lot ur time srry =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Well, if bus driver doesn't exist then Sterling was lying after all.

Bus driver is a town role so I don't see why someone wouldn't claim to be it if they were it :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:50 pm

But no one else has counter claimed Sterling and Chloe, and they were in the night story...x__x
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:51 pm

well if the bus driver existed, then the mafia would want him gone as he could swap a mafia target with a mafia (its on the link twiggs gave me ^.^) im also suspicous of sterling now, she disappeared while we debating and the heat was off, and ur claim is strong 2, and fweaks has rather convinced me some wat
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:52 pm

also, there is no evidence of bus driver, unless someone wants to claim is, so if we take that out of the equation, i investigated kelsey and came up innnocent, and it says the cop investigated jack and came up innocent, and kelsey claimed and proved jack. this all makes sense.

so thats me and kelsey out of the picture as targets

the inventor claims she knows that sterling is innocent. however there is no indication in the night story that she did so, so i'm going to go with chloe as a fakeclaiming mafia.

antony, you might wanna claim now, since everyone else has.

sterling is still suspicious, for the reasons kelsey said, which i cant really be bothered saying in full. but basically sterling was adamant on jaidans innocence, crusading against kelsey to get her killed...BUT she's the only one who has claimed bodyguard which is the last line there... and that looks like she proc'd jack too, which is weird, since she's claiming as body guard and she says she proc'd jaidan.

None of the redirection roles can actually reconcile this discrepancy(busdriver, lightning rod, neuxus) so i'm going to say none are here. someone is lying

antony please claim now... we reallly need all the help we can get.

also kelsey you still keep saying sterling is the sgt/cop. i am. she's claiming bodyguard
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

Job/hobbies : Moon bouncing :D
Dreams of : The Doctor.. WHO might you ask?

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Most scummy: Antony purely because it seems like he wants to prolong the day phase/ do the WIFOM trick, where mafia distracts scum with some totally random ropic: HYPOTHETICAL BUS DRIVER anyone?
Sterling still seems suspicious because she apparently "saved" jaidan in the night phase and he was mafia all along. Jono seems townie because he stated that he investigated Kelsey (who we know is Jack). Sterling IS MAFIA!!
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 pm

well lets put it this way, im sure the mafia are after kelsy and i can help her out a bit, but it doesnt help me, "i must save him"
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Wait wiat wait "Oh no you didn't!!" Antony: are you hinting that you are the Doctor or something now? Because I thought a few pages back you hinted you were cop which fweaks has now claimed. More concrete proof of role please. Kay thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Atrim wrote:

Bad communication cost the mafia something this night.

Maybe there's something in this?
'cost the mafia something'
Doesn't REALLY sound like it's talking about the lack of kill...however I can't imagine what it could be referring to :/

@fweaks
OKAY that makes a lot of sense. I was just confused about who would fill up the roles.
It does seem highly unlikely that a bus driver is in this game now. Although a part of me thinks Antony is a bus driver...
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Shall I just spell out your idiocy?

READ THE LAST LINE OF NIGHT STORY. READ WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPACES AND SUBJECT MATTER.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

oooh, and there it is! that fixes the problem! antony roleclaims the bodyguard and cinches the lynch on pizza-la....which i think i still have standing, lol. welp, since it never hurts to reiterate to make sure, lynch pizza-la
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 pm

@ Ben. I know but I still don't get it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next