Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #15 Sign-up.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:08 am

Hokay, so, i'm not sure exactly when this is gonna start, I need to ensure there are enough valid players first.

Basically this is gonna be a normal Mafia game with a Experimental Bastard Mod setup.

Mafia killing power will be greatly reduced, which means most kills will come from lynches. Because i know what this usually means for the progress of a game i do have a plan. Deadlines will be strictly enforced. Extensions will not be given unless unanimous-1 support is given. Days and nights will be kept shorter than usual-i'm not quite how short yet.
This is because i want lots of nights actions to happen without the game actually ending.

There will be a number of power roles given out that i will not say here. the only ones i will confirm are these:

-One role will target one person each night as a night action. The next day it will be revealed the name of the person they targeted, and the names of every person that targeted them and how many times. This will not count the night action itself for the instance, but will count previous instances. E.g. if person a targets person b, who has also been targeted by persons c and d and also e twice, then it will be revealed that b has been targeted by c, d and also e twice. But if a targets b a second time later in the game, it will then say person b has been targeted by a, c, d and also e twice.

-The next role is identical to the previous role, however instead of names being given out, the roles will be given out. So if c and d had the same role instead of saying b has been targeted by c, d and also e twice, it will instead say b's role has been targeted by c/d's role twice and also e's role twice.

If you're not playing, or not playing until after a certain time, please say. Like i said, this game wont necessarily start straght away. But you never know.

0000-sterlungz
0001-ladyface
0010-jaid
0011-mikey
0100-paulio
0110-hedge
0111-chlorr
1000-concon
1001-joseph
1010-jazzy

Last edited by fweaks on Fri May 06, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:46 pm

im in...i get the number one..once u set up the actual sign up post ae.

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm

theres 111 people playing this game!! awesome.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:26 pm

i believe we shall start this shortly after kelsey and jazzy confirm playing or a lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't think I can sorry, the only access I have to the internet is my mum's laptop and I can't promise I'll be able to use it enough to play.
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm

oh I'll play! soz school killed me this week so I couldn't post earlier.
This is basically gonna be problem solving isn't it ಠ__ಠ
man I hate problem solving, but im playing anyway SO

nooo kels WE SHALL MISS YOU /latches onto your ankles
lol'd at 'hedge'. who's that?
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:58 pm

kk, looks like we're gonna start this now. i'll get on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 Sign-up.   Mafia #15 Sign-up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #15 Sign-up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafiaaaah :: Mafia Games :: Major Games-
Jump to: