Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4

Go down 
+4
Shu
Thee_Slushee
ScreamingHawk
Happy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:52 pm

The chance that doc targeted the same as mafia is more like 33%. Completely plausible. Given that mafia is one of orange, mattgoku, oless, Shu and that mafia would target one of the people in that list, that makes about 33%. I'm assuming doctor chose to save themselves since there's no one else that would be worth targeting for a save.

Anyone that claims they are doc and saved themselves in order to prove they are town is just silly. Stay quiet and keep doing what you are doing. You will be safe from night attacks and you aren't on the lynch block. This guarantees one safe townie. Don't fall for Slushees trick to get you to target someone else. It's just going to get you night killed.

INTERRUPTED

matt beat me to the post. His doc comments make sense.

Usually I'd side with matt to say lynch me to at least confirm Slushee but we lose on one bad lynch, so this really shouldn't be it. I really hate people voting night because it effectively cuts down a townie each time.

Guys be aware that C9 doesn't guarantee a cop. Don't think that since Slushee claimed and no one else has countered that she must be telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
oless
Silly Goose
oless

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 pm

I think it would be wise to point out the different, but possible/plausible scenarios happening with the cop-claim:

(1) It's also entirely possible that screaming AND slushee are mafia. If this is the case then lynching screaming may reveal his role as mafia BUT slushee could still be a mafia, who sacrificed their partner for our trust... something we haven't considered.

(2) Also it could be possible, with the C9 setup that there is no cop, hence why no-one has counter-claimed, someone mentioned it (that there may not be a cop), i'm just adding and making sure we get why theres no counter-claims being done.

(3) Or it's still entirely possible that slushee has done a mafia false cop-claim with the real cop hiding very well (just pointing out the different possible scenarios to consider).

(4) Annnnd slushee being a cop, and screaming is mafia.

I'm not sure if screaming is mafia, just with the distrust i have in the slushee cop-claim... Theres just too many other very plausible scenarios, and trusting it is a big leap of faith i'm not prepared to make.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:46 pm

The thing is if we trust slushee today, vote off screaminghawk and find out, oh no he was innocent, then mafia kills in the night, doctor has a 1 in 4 chance of saving someone, if he/she misses then we will lose because it will be 2v2. That's why I'm saying vot night now and we still get another day to decide things. Come tomorrow if there is still no evidence for anything then we'll just have to trust slushee.

Also if doctor comes forward we still cant be sure they are actually the doctor since mafia can choose not to shoot, but there probably is since the night talk made it seem like there was.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Little note to Oless: I saw that you edited your post just now. Not that big a deal in this instance, since all you really did was flesh it out, not change it entirely Smile But just so you know, I don't think it's allowed for people to edit posts. Just a heads up Smile

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming:
Oh my goodness, BOTH of us being Mafia?! You know, that would actually be extremely impressive if that were the case! Sadly, I'm really not gutsy enough to make that kind of ploy, I actually am a legit cop Razz

Seriously though, false-claiming cop right off the bat is an extremely risky move! It's pretty easy for that to get unraveled when there is a legit cop lurking. Even if there isn't an actual cop, false claiming so early is still risky.

(3) shouldn't really be an option, because why would cop hide if a false cop claim is on the loose, especially when it's influencing everyone?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:47 pm

With regards to the Doctor, true that the Doctor could've saved themselves. It doesn't really make sense for them to risk getting killed by Mafia to protect someone they don't even know is truly innocent. If this is what happened, then Mafia already knows the identity of the Doctor....

If in fact Doctor took a chance and saved someone else, then that's 2 people that are guaranteed innocent: Doctor and the person they saved (assuming Mafia didn't misfire). This info would be pretty useful for town!

If the Doctor saved me, then this would be the best time to come forward. By admitting that, you would know that I am telling the truth and you side with me. If Mafia take you out, then your role will be revealed, and then everything I said would be validated. This might make Mafia keep you alive.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Ok, I am now like 95% sure Slushee is telling the truth and if the doctor thinks so too then I believe they should reveal themselves

If we don't go night then we should:

Lynch ScreamingHawk confirming he's a mafia, mafia would either shoot me or shoot the doctor, doctor should be protecting Slushee. In the morning we will be left with Slushee, me or the doctor, and two others. Slushee would have checked one of the two so game over we win.

If the doctor doesn't reveal then during the night slushee may waste her check on them and we will be left with 2 people who we are unsure of their roles, 50/50 chance.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Oh sorry Lynch ScreamingHawk
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:08 am

Okay, here we go... Lynch ScreamingHawk
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:00 am

Thats 4 votes on ScreamingHawk! everybody shut up, day story incoming
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:16 am

It was a kinda alright day (I mean, it wasn't exactly anything to get excited about, but it also wasn't bad. At least it hadn't rained. And no one got sunburnt).... wrote:

The mob was slow to rouse. Of course they were. They were scared. And hesitant. If they put a single foot wrong....Best not to think about that.

What did they think of instead?

Red.

In their minds and in their hearts, they saw red.

ScreamingHawk is dead! Remember, only one QQ post before you silence, and no info with it.

ScreamingHawk's Role PM wrote:
You are a murderous mafia! Your objective is to eliminate all of the naive and helpless townies. They are all that stands between you and your evil schemes fruition. Use your knowledge of who's on what side to your advantage, before you're crushed under the weight of numbers.

1st)ScreamingHawk
2am)Happy
THREE)orange
4)mattgoku
5!)oless
6)Slushee
7)Shu

Deadline for night actions is 2015. Will start day 3 sooner if I can.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:59 am

Good game guys. Bloody Slushee and her natural good guy persona Razz

Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 582112 Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 368480
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:59 pm

It was a clear moonlit night.... wrote:

"Thats it! I have to put an end to this; they know too much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"...Dont try to stand up. Not yet..."

"Well, I suppose it was a 50/50 anyway and it's good to get them out of the way now.

1st)ScreamingHawk
2am)Happy
THREE)orange
4)mattgoku
5!)oless
6)Slushee
7)Shu

No deadline right now, vote night if you want to or vote to lynch someone. Votes reset. 3 to lynch/go to night.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Dang, night came up on us super quick! I was hoping that the Doctor would've come forward so one less person for me to investigate, and we could call it a day (pun intended Very Happy).

Sadly, I didn't pick out the remaining mafia: orange isn't Mafia
So that leaves Oless and Mattgoku...

It's actually a pretty good thing that the Doctor didn't reveal themselves last night, and it's even better that noone died today! It's a sure fire victory for town now. If we go to night, I'll be able to definitively know who the last Mafia is, and we can call it game Very Happy

Vote night
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Yep lets make it quick, my guess is oless

vote night
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Happy new year guys~

Vote night
Back to top Go down
oless
Silly Goose
oless

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:29 pm

hey, yeaaaah lets do it,
vote night
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Oh, and quick reminder to Doctor: Please save me during the night. Wouldn't that be hilarious if I died next night and couldn't tell you who was mafia... Razz
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:29 pm

alrighty! the people have spoken, night time it is.

I'll say deadline should be tomorrow night, but the way you people have been going i should get everything well before then right?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:15 am

It was bright full moon night.... wrote:

"This time, for sure!"

"Well, I suppose it was a 50/50 anyw..."

Thee_Slushee is dead! Remember, only one QQ post before you silence, and no info with it.

Thee_Slushee Role PM wrote:
You are a determined detective! Your job is to sort the murderous mafia from the terrific townies. Use your ability to lead the townies to take out the mafia.

1st)ScreamingHawk
2am)Happy
THREE)orange
4)mattgoku
5!)oless
6)Thee_Slushee
7)Shu

No deadline right now, vote night if you want to or vote to lynch someone. Votes reset. 3 to lynch/go to night.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:45 am

NOOOOOOOOO!!! So... Close....!
Back to top Go down
mattgoku
Silly Goose
mattgoku

Job/hobbies : Photography
Dreams of : Being Happy

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:09 am

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Oh, and quick reminder to Doctor: Please save me during the night. Wouldn't that be hilarious if I died next night and couldn't tell you who was mafia... Razz

lololololololol
Now it's just us 4 quieter ones Very Happy

Anyway, I'd like to come forward and say I'm Doctor haha.
I thought I hinted it relatively obviously in my last post, but it seems that I hadn't.

I healed myself last night for the lols to make the game more interesting Smile
Also there was a slight chance that mafia (Oless) wouldn't try and kill Slushee again because any logical doctor would have chosen to heal her, again.
And that would be kinda boring, and waaay too easy. I want to play a little more Razz
I'm also an attention seeking penguin who likes being the center of attention, so now ya'll suckers have to listen to me heeeheeheeeeee.
Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 508897

Shu and Orange have already been declared clean by Slushee who we now know for sure was detective, which leaves it up to you two to pick between Oless and myself Very Happy
(because she never got to tell us what info she got last night)

Just to try and convince you two that I am doctor;  
1) I saved myself on the night Happy died
2) I saved myself on the night that I should have died (the night they tried to kill me D: )
3) I saved Slushee the next night
4) And I saved myself last night Very Happy  

If y'all believe me, join me and

Lynch oless !!

If you think I'm actually mafia and lynch me instead, there will be no Doctor to save one of you two townies tonight.
Meaning Oless will kill one of you two, and 1:1 would mean he (mafia) wins!

Oless please offer us your story as to why you're not mafia.
Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 685945

Sorry that I sound psychotic, I just wanted a chance for everyone to pay attention to me...
Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 508897 Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 508897 Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 508897
Back to top Go down
http://jxp.flavors.me/
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:58 am

Don't think matt is that good of a liar to fake being doctor in this last moment but if u really wanted to make it interesting...
Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 685945
lynch orange
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Wait. What?
Seriously?

>___>
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:08 am

Ok sorry this is taking quite long so
lynch oless
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:42 am

lynch oless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next