Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**

Go down 
+5
fweaks
twiggz
sehrstark
pizza-la
Happy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Oh I see, manipulating the mod now are we? Real fair play sterling
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:24 pm

hey, i didnt actually ask to know any of that. i was just pestering her about why the game hadn't been started when she said it would at 8. And with chloe, i didn't ask talk to her about anything to do with mafia apart from the 'dude, check your role and stuff, we're just waiting to start' deal.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Awh, why ain't anyone discussin'? Suspect

Deadline is now Tuesday, 12am
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

Job/hobbies : Procrastinating.
Dreams of : Doing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Okay, that is logical.. I remove my Lynch vote from Sterlz, and target Chloe instead.
BURRRRN THE WITCH!! (No offence Chloe, in game witch only Razz)

I only hope i havn't been hustled.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:54 pm

One vote against sehrstark, from fweaks
One vote against pizza-la, from Constrosity
Two votes against twiggz, from pizza-la and sehrstark

Four votes for a lynch!
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 pm

twiggz wrote:
i'm just testing the quotey tags to make my post of doom.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 pm

/eats popcorn faster

/posting absolutely nothing of value
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 am

right, now that that's sorted. on with the quotey business.

~*~*~*~

pizza-la wrote:
chloe!! where were you last night? //just cos i know your online xD

Personally, I think that this is a perfectly acceptable question in the joking manner that it was intended. However, when I answered in the same tone, I’m suddenly suspicious. I just think that Sterling was looking for a person to lynch first, which is fair enough at this point, given that it’s so early on.

pizza-la wrote:
GASP!!! SHOCK HORROR!!
lynch mike
THOSE RAINBOWS LOOK RUSHED!

Again, I think she’s rushing lynch votes to get the game moving, but when she goes after more than one person at a time, I sort of suspect her a little bit. It seems like she has absolutely no reason for going for him and idk, it bothers me.

pizza-la wrote:
hmmm, well, i like lynching people in day phase. so no, i wont til someone gives me reason to think otherwise.

So, she even admits to lynching people without actual reasoning right here. That’s just … weird, no? I can’t help thinking that this sounds a lot like an omgus vote, but it’s just what’s passing through my head right now … idk.

fweaks wrote:
omg, allll the bandwagons should be jumped on RIGHT NAO....dammit, jazzy is contagious

Something about the way Jonno is playing this game seems off to me. I can’t quite put my finger on it exactly, but his ... playing style I guess, seems a lot different than usual.

pizza-la wrote:
i think chloes second mafia.
you COMPLETELY overlooked the fact that his rainbows were very rushed and he has pony blood on him.

Sorry, but what kind of reasoning is that please? I’m mafia because I didn’t rush to bandwagon Mike? I can see that you’ve got it in for him (or had at this point) but I’m not sure how that makes me guilty.

pizza-la wrote:
i believe shes been doing a lot of thinking over the last few hours while shes been chatting with different people on msn. Not even to do with the game either.

To be honest, is it really fair that you’re using information from outside of the thread? I get that you’re using it to back up your prior decisions, but it’s a little bit unfair considering nobody else had that information to refer to.

pizza-la wrote:
a few reasons, none of which i shall be telling you now.

Again with the flimsy reasoning. That is all.

Admin wrote:
If vanilla's are rare than I must be unlucky.

I FIND SOME OF YA'LL BEING FISHY.

Chloudface, you smell of fish.

Same to you Stermasterneighneigh.

Mikey, you're looking mighty wizard-y right now.

Laurence. You're still alive. That's just not right.

Can you expand a bit on why so fishy, plzkthnx? (:

fweaks wrote:
thing is though, your phishing is quite plausibly a double bluff mikey, which is why i came after you in the first place, since i knew that was what you were trying to look like you were doing, subconciously insinuating out there that you were bait.

This makes a lot of sense. I didn’t really think of it this way until you mentioned it but that would be a rather clever plan, and Mike is rather clever- though I don’t know how good at bluffing he is, having never played mafia with him before.

pizza-la wrote:
if i was mafia, why in the world would i make first move? everyone knows mafia sit back, lets chaos unfold and infuriate it every once in a while when the drama dies down.

I’m not sure this is strictly true, given how you generally play as a mafia role xD

pizza-la wrote:
anyhows, cop found doctor. doctor isn't either me, chloe or mike else someone else would have spoken up already to defend us. so thats one power role for certain you know will not be wasted.

I have a couple of problems with this.
Cop found doctor, I totally accept- all good.
Doctor isn’t Sterling, Mike or I. I don’t necessarily agree that that’s true. I doubt that the doctor would out themself at this point in the game, given that it’s day one and we have nothing essentially. I just wouldn’t rule anyone out at this point.

pizza-la wrote:
Anyhows. i actually suspect chloe more so than you mike. and only for silly little reasons too. And most of it was pre-game hints i just noticed.

Last night i was chatting with jazzy. "SOB SOB, JAZZY? WHEN YOU GOING TO START THE GAME? " Eventually she told me she needed the mafia night action and couldn't start without it.

about 8:41pm (according to my chat logs)- She also told me that a mafia was online, but indecisive, and unwilling to kill someone til their buddies were online (as you do) while other mafia hadn't checked their inbox at all. I gave mike jazzys address about half an hour or so before, and noone else was really on msn at the time. Also, his first game would make him more nervous about taking charge with mafia-mates. Indecisiveness with the mod? i think so. But really, this isn't a very good reason for lynching at all.

about 11:00pm- Chloe comes on msn, i talk to her about starting, and reminded her to check her role and all that yadda yadda. I tell her we are waiting on one more night action. 10 minutes later, jazzy told me she was writing up a nightstory, at the SAME time chloe said something like 'I think waiting time will be over soon'. I think she was talking to jazzy on msn at that particular time, and i would say they were sorting out who to kill. Whatever the reason was, IT WAS MOST CERTAINLY TIMED SUSPICIOUSLY.

And chloe just seems downright suspicious in this game by subtly defending mike instead of trying to force info out of him. as we all (*COUGH*me) do. And when i talk to them on msn, they both go quiet then reply all of a sudden at the same time i just felt SO abandoned that i realised they MUST be mafia collaborators. LIKE WHY ELSE WOULD THEY JUST IGNORE ME? Judging from the posts mike has since done though, im pretty sure hes mafia.

Another thing, i showed this to jazzy before posting it (to ensure i actually wouldn't get modhammered for posting it) and she was very excited about me posting it... which makes me think something in here is either true, or its about to backfire and explode on ME! Either way, hopefully this gets people posting/ rebutting/ poking logical holes/ THE GAME MOVING ON.

By the way, i just lost the game. Goodnight all.

Actually, I don’t have Mike on msn … but sure. xD
I will also say again- I don’t think it’s right that you’re using information from outside of the thread- but that probably makes me look more suspicious to you, since it’s “incriminating” me.

Admin wrote:
It's unfortunate that all your evidency stuff relies on talking about the game outside of the thread, but if Jaz is fine with it I suppose it should be used.
Ho hum. I was kind of suspicious of Chloud before, but I was hesitant to take it anywhere since I've been wrongly suspicious of her quite a few times xD
I'm willing to put my vote against her, I'd like to see what she says first though.

I adgree whole-heartedly with your first comment, but I’m just curious as to why I’m the centre of suspicion? I’d gladly defend myself if there was anything being said against me. (:

~*~*~*~

Right, enough of the quotey doom. I have a little bit of stuff to work out for me too.

8 people.

That means maybe 3 mafias? Possibly only two if Jazzy was hoping for a slightly slower game.

Definitely a cop, definitely a doctor.

There doesn’t appear to be any fancy smancy roles just yet, but that will become more apparent later on in the game.

That makes 4, possibly 5, therefore 3 or 4 vanillas. That sounds about right, eh?
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 am

That took me over an hour to write (on and off) and took 6 freakin' pages in word.

So don't just blood ignore it xD
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 am

TLDNR.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 am

my msn is sehrstark@hotmail.com btw.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 am

hmmmm, i never thought you wouldn't have mike on msn. Well, it doesn't look like you guys were working together.

my reasons for lynching you two- its DAY FREAKING ONE! noone knows anything and someone has to die. I just go on a hunch. Also, i said i was going to actually be lynching this game after the disappointment of the last few games where hardly a single lynch was made -.-

btw, i would usually think 3 mafia if theres a doctor reviver. but then makes the town/mafia 5:3 and with joseph dead 4:3... which are completely unfair odds.

So i think 2 mafia would be more fair. 6:2 (jo-face dead 5:2).
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:04 am

SOB

I think either you or mike are mafia AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH ON TO PICK!!! gah!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:23 am

I read your long post of doom!

And I will certainly answer the questions aimed at me when I get back from Geoffs. Just know you were not ignored!
Although don't expect anything amazing, the way you sound in mafia games always makes me suspicious, even when you turn out to be innocent. Idk why.
I'll probably be asking Mike some questions too. Maybe. Idk. How's Gandalf?
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:02 pm

oh, jazzy? could we possibly extend the deadline by about an hour? Laurences internet loads pages at midnight tonight xD
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 pm

and he wants to jump on then and read and vote and stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 pm

OH, RIGHT, all goods. Okay when I said "tuesday 12am", I think I meant... wednesday 12am, wtf ಠ___ಠ KEEPING TIME IS SO CONFUSING

anyway yep sure, deadline is now wednesday 1:30am! If anybody would like the deadline to be extended further, feel free to speak up.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:12 pm

EXTEND IT TILL NEXT YEAR!! /i kid i kid. If you did i would cry.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 616

WELL I'M GLAD WE BOTH AGREE ON THIS MATTER
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Wow, that really was a post of doom. Well done on having the attention span to write that.

One thing; "Doctor isn’t Sterling, Mike or I. I don’t necessarily agree that that’s true. I doubt that the doctor would out themself at this point in the game, given that it’s day one and we have nothing essentially. I just wouldn’t rule anyone out at this point. "

Doesn't the doctor, like, never want to point themselves out? Biitches get lynched fast
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm

if any of us three were the doctor, i'd be willing to eat my hat.

What i was saying before is that none of us are the doctor, else the cop would have spoken up already/ tried to shift attention away. Not that the doctor would point him/her/themself out and go 'LOL! HEY GUYS! IM DOC!! HAHAHA XD'.

Just seems logical to me.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:41 pm

... (offtopic)

mike i have your usb to give back to you. It only has Porco Rosso, Pom Poko, Ponyo, Spirited Away, The Cat Returns and Whisper of the heart on it. There wasn't enough space to put everything else on it T__T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Steeerling, can you put Ponyo on my usb too?
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Haha awesome, thanks Sterling, and i've seen Ponyo and spirited away xD

Let's not piss off god too much eh? Back to Lynching innocent people?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

yes. well. im torn between lynching you or chloe at this particular point. i dunno, i might change my mind later on to someone like connor or kelsey or whoever else is still alive. maybe me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next