Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)

Go down 
+6
pandamike
thedumbass
chocolate-toffie
fweaks
Thee_Slushee
Happy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 am

@DLF: I'm aware your dying but you can either die helpfully or otherwise. Not saying your mafia, just that atm you seem most likely, no matter how slight.
You also said you think you know who? Who do you think? How sure? Don't tell us why. I'm not fishing for roles. You don't have to trust ME in particular but there must be someone who is town that can help you right? Why not help them help you? Unless you do have something to hide.
Thoughts on my two mafia teams theory? Or anything else I've mentioned?

@mod: Can players still use their night powers when on this fatal path?
Or is that lost after the coming night?

NINJA'd:
Is your enter post off that one quote?
Otherwise would do you think about this bit
Happy wrote:
He watched a white-hot tendril course away from him... and then, one coursing his way
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:04 am

*entire
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:10 am

Triple post: Hope I'm not putting the new peoples off posting by attacking you DLF.

To the newbies: I aim to attack everyone at some point.
Reason 1 to attack someone is voting night.
Reason 2 to attack someone is lurking (viewing not posting).
Reason 3 to attack someone is active lurking (posting nothing of value - see Thee_Slushees post). Basically a cop-out way of escaping reason 2 without providing anything to conversation etc.
Reasons 4+ are circumstantial.

I'd much rather see an really bad abstract theory than no post at all. At least it's something we can go with.
Back to top Go down
chocolate-toffie
Silly Goose
chocolate-toffie

Dreams of : Sleep

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 am

Wow, so you can see that I've read the forum and not posted?

Not having played online before, I'm probably going to be doing a lot more observing this game.

Can someone please explain how the wounded but not dead thing works? I've never seen that before.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:07 pm

thats the thing, neither have we. this is a bastard mod, which means the set up is alot more complex or confusing or with lots of new stuff, or all of the above.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow...there is SO much going on, man! I actually can't make sense of what in the heck just happened, even though I'm wide awake now, haha!

But I do have one thing to add. I'm gonna put it out there since I'm dying and all (@mod is there ANY WAY to recover from this? =( ): DLF wasn't the original target. So it is highly possible that DLF is mafia judging from what's been said about the whole "white tendril coursing away while another comes towards" or whatever (lol just paraphrasing). Not sure how I got attacked as well though >.< Maybe it's like some unknown info about me that means same thing happens to me too? =S Not really sure...
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 pm

oh a majority of my post was. But not all of it. Seriously, what is the last paragraph about. what role could it be hinting towards.

actually I just assumed that meant that the cop might have seen mafia attack the other person and then bam he got attacked by the other mafia from the other side. does that fit in?

reading too much into the story?

okay I'll die helpfully.
Even if i get killed off fully in the night, let's hoping there are powerful roles out there..DOCTOR!

My role lets me watch people's activities during the night and I was looking out for Hiroshi and now I'm dying. HINT hint.
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 pm

@Choclate toffie

oh turns out the wounded people can talk but we have no voting ability which just means our persuading skills need to be awesome. New mod addition

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 pm

ohhhh, cool so you're ghosts. cool.

um, and are you hinting that hiroshi's power kills people looking at him O.o

shame//so glad i cant look at people
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:12 pm

I shall read through this properly when I get home tonight.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:40 pm

directorladyface01 wrote:
My role lets me watch people's activities during the night and I was looking out for Hiroshi and now I'm dying. HINT hint.
So did you see Hiroshi kill you?

GAH Fire alarm. I'm not going to have time to finish this post when I get back inside...
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Back. OK so... I don't reallt have anything more to say... Just waiting on that post from orange.
Unvote Deadguy
Vote pandamike

For lurking. Why you say nothing buddy? Any insight on night story?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Quote :
One was pretty miffed. He was positively enraged.
Only one way to deal with that...

BZZT!
BZZT!
BZZT!

The other seemed nonchalant, but all part of the plan. Spontaneity was for halfwits who'd forgot what they ate.
He wasn't a halfwit.

BZZT!
... BZZZZZZT!...

From what I can tell, there seems to be 2 robots (mafia?) and from what this says, they each seem to have their own kill (slow-acting kill it seems, hehe). Seems like I was one of the targets, and the other, from what I can tell, was meant to be pandamike but it was redirected to DLF. I guess this can kinda mean that pandamike is safe since he was the original target. But don't think it's enough. Would like pandamike to post thoughts if possible =D

Quote :

What the DANGNABBIT (CURSE THESE WORDFILTERS) is wrong with you people?! Holy cr*p, you SPLIT IT. I thought I was all done and ready to post but NO, YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND

SPLIT IT

Does anyone have ANY idea at what this could mean? O.o "Split it"?? and then a song from Split Enz?...sounds like mod raging...but....no....idea...

Quote :
Shell of flesh, with heart of steel. They live in both worlds, while belonging to neither.
Sure does sound like a third party role. If that's true, then there seems to be 3 types of (people?) in this:
  • humans (town)
  • robots (mafia)
  • cyborgs (third party?)

Quote :
Until lightning ominously, terrifyingly coagulates above them.

Lady Luck seems to have disappeared into the night.
And this sounds like that the third party role(s?) didn't really have much luck. Also sounds like they were targeted by mafia! So....maybe DLF is the third party-er??

My role lets me watch people's activities during the night
Oh, sounds pro town....hmmmm....=S so lost!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Seems like I was one of the targets, and the other, from what I can tell, was meant to be pandamike but it was redirected to DLF. I guess this can kinda mean that pandamike is safe since he was the original target. But don't think it's enough. Would like pandamike to post thoughts if possible =D

...where'd you get this from?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Thee_Slushee wrote:
  • humans (town)
  • robots (mafia)
  • cyborgs (third party?)
This is genius. Sold.

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Quote :
Until lightning ominously, terrifyingly coagulates above them.

Lady Luck seems to have disappeared into the night.
And this sounds like that the third party role(s?) didn't really have much luck. Also sounds like they were targeted by mafia! So....maybe DLF is the third party-er??
Sounds like the lightning person was targeted by another lightning person. IF lightning is mafia then either yourself or DLF is. But won't bother killing because of the woundedednessnessness.

Thee_Slushee wrote:
My role lets me watch people's activities during the night
Oh, sounds pro town....hmmmm....=S so lost!
In a game with lots of town power roles / 3rd party roles mafia cop is still legit.

Just IMO.

NINJA'd:
What he said.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Hmmmm probably shouldn't have mentioned it so casually, hehe. But it's related to my role. Well, I'm not 100% sure really. Coz now that I think about it, DLF could've been the original target. I just know that there was a chance that she may not have been, and that pandamike may have been the original target of that attack.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

absolutely l o s i n g it here
"I'm dying" is THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM

ONE vote against pandamike, from ScreamingHawk
Remember, four til lynch!

RE: rithi and channi's survival rate, I should technically decline to comment, but it breaks my heart to give you false hope. I forgot to put saving roles in. Sad
(I guess that makes this condition.............. terminal Cool)

(coz terminal.. robots... get it)
(no)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Okay okay okay... wow I am lost. Yeah sorry for a wee bit of lurking, kinda creepy you can see my lurking, but I suppose that's what you get for lurking. I really am unsure what happened at night, but I do have a night power.

I have reason to believe that Thee_Slushee was not originally targeted... so yeah. Maybe a good guy was originally targeted but it got redirected to ...

Quote :

One shrouded figure stood on the roof of an old building, having done his duty for the night. He watched a white-hot tendril course away from him... and then, one coursing his way.

I think that Thee_Slushee might be that shrouded figure, who got attacked after his night duty...

So what does this mean? Well idk, maybe Thee_Slushee is mafia, who got lightning redirected to him, and he is now trying to confuse us in his slow death? Or maybe he is innocent and is trying to offer some thoughts:

Thee_Slushee said:
Quote :
Seems like I was one of the targets, and the other, from what I can tell, was meant to be pandamike but it was redirected to DLF. I guess this can kinda mean that pandamike is safe since he was the original target. But don't think it's enough. Would like pandamike to post thoughts if possible =D

Yeah I don't think you were originally targeted, from what I learned during the night. Am curious as to what your power might be to think that I was the original target...

Those are my thoughts for the moment.

Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 am

no i did not see Hiroshi kill anyone or me. This is just coz happy writes abstract novels..I too would read them especially since you would a split enz song in this game Smile

Sarcastic Jono?

Anyway I reckon I saw mafia target someone and then I got targetted by the other mafia. Yep!

Thing is, two power roles got attacked. Do we all have awesome night activites to do?

I do not have a personal grudge against Hiroshi, just unfortunate that this happened.

Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 am

no i did not see Hiroshi kill anyone or me. This is just coz happy writes abstract novels..I too would read them especially since you would a split enz song in this game Smile

Sarcastic Jono?

Anyway I reckon I saw mafia target someone and then I got targetted by the other mafia. Yep!

Thing is, two power roles got attacked. Do we all have awesome night activites to do?

I do not have a personal grudge against Hiroshi, just unfortunate that this happened.

Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:06 am

I don't know how i doubled posted. Mod or admin please delete as I don't want to seem suspicious.

I agree with slushee that I was not the original target. I was WRONG. I was watching my target (already mentioned above) and the mafia attacked him but somehow they changed their mind and I got attacked instead. Well Screaming hawk seems to be on the right track as well as slushee.

Still a bit weird with the power roles getting killed on the first night! and cyborgs? wtf do they do?!
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:45 am

Right. First of all:
Happy wrote:
":[," he said.
Hehe, that was amusing. How does one actually say that?

Anyway, I'm actually horrible at interpreting any night story actually, so nothing on that.
From that, my role hasn't given me any information I can use properly - at least from what I've observed so far.

Also, if you're injured, do you still get to use night powers?

Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:19 am

From what I have been reading I think it is fair to assuming everyone has some sort of night power.

It's pretty interesting that fweaks is playing [meta redacted blarg].

Both pandamike and Thee_Slushee are 'confirming' that the kills were redirected. So either we have:
  • a Kut (WORDFILTER BYPASS) load of redirecting roles.
  • at least two very lucky redirecting roles.
  • lightning rods with delay death powers.
  • pandamike and thee_slushee are liers and therefore mafia.

Does anyone have any way to confirm pandamikes innocence? Until then my vote stays.

Oh and BTW guys, don't be afraid to vote. Despite the fact that town seems pretty outnumbered and lynches are needed, it helps show who is suspicious of who and that is important for finding vote trends etc.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 am

Someone bump TDA for us?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 am

Can everyone chuck up a suspicions list like so? If you are town you have nothing to hide.

[In no particular order]
Suspicious:
panda
fweaks
Slush

Less suspicious:
CT
Hiroshi

Neutral:
TDA
orange

Not so suspicious:
DLF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next