Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!

Go down 
+6
directorladyface01
pizza-la
Constrosity
Admin
Atrim
twiggz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
catherine
Pacman
catherine

Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm

lol, Yea i didnt realize till after I posted it haha
Back to top Go down
catherine
Pacman
catherine

Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Lynch Jaidan
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm

LYNCH UPDATE
Mod || Death Eater || Healer || Investigator || Student

Deceased:
twiggz (ChloƩ)
Noxes (Jack)
Lancestrike (Laurence)

Admin (Kelsey)
directorladyface01 (Aakrithi)
colonel badass (Paul)
Atrim (Benjamin)

Alive:
pizza-la (Sterling) 1 vote: Jaidinja
catherine
Constrosity (Connor)
Jaidinja (Jaidan) 3 votes: Constrosity, pizza-la and catherine. lynched

NIGHT PHASE. stories to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Game. Whoever was the townie. Smooth.
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm

LYNCH UPDATE
Mod || Death Eater || Healer || Investigator || Student

Deceased:
twiggz (ChloƩ)
Noxes (Jack)
Lancestrike (Laurence)

Admin (Kelsey)
directorladyface01 (Aakrithi)
colonel badass (Paul)
Atrim (Benjamin)
Jaidinja (Jaidan)

Alive:
pizza-la (Sterling)
catherine
Constrosity (Connor)

He made his way back from the quidditch pitch, sweaty from that nights training and on his way to shower. He whistled to himself quietly, trying to distract himself from the eerie quiet. The brightly light room was in sight, he could hear the friendly banter being passed between his fellow teammates as he got closer.

Before he reached the rest of his team, he froze, falling down face first onto the grassy landscape beneath him. His breathing sped up dramatically as he realised his predicament. He felt himself lift from the ground, he was moving. Floating. He flew into the trees not too far from the quidditch locker room and fell onto his back amongst the highland flora.

"Well, well, well. Oliver. It's just really not your day, is it?" She asked, chuckling.

She walked around him in a loose circle a couple of times, smiling sinisterly before whispering venomously in his ear, "Sectum sempra!"

And she walked out from the trees on the other side, heading towards the castle, leaving the Gryffindor keeper to bleed.

"Bellatrix?" She called faintly, "Are you here?"

"Of course I am. Do you really think I'd miss out on this? There's nothing I love more than slaughtering children." She cackled, "Come Alecto, we have work to do."

The two women walked hastily toward the old building, making their way inside and up to the seventh floor, where they paced in front of the tapestry three times. The magical door appeared and they crept inside. It took them a while, but they found it eventually. The glorious vanishing cabinet that had been Draco's mission to fix.

They flung back the door and gazed at it for a second, before Bellatrix disappeared inside with a giggle. The door opened again and so began the seemingly endless stream of Death Eaters that flowed from it.

They filed out of the Room of Requirement and began their attack on the school. With their most valuable people gone, Hogwarts would surely fall. The invasion was as good as won.

Congrats Death Eaters!! They were:
--> catherine - Alecto Carrow
--> pizza-la - Bellatrix Lestrange
--> Admin - Draco Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm

You complete and utter tard Connor.
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

Job/hobbies : General masquerading.
Dreams of : A world of justice...

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 am

Connor, you freaking suck
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am

connor you complete lol
who was he?
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 am

connor was a student, and i feel terrible in saying that i cannot remember the particular person that i gave him.

you'll have to wait and have him tell you xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 am

Wooooo \o/
What the azkaban though, Ben CONFIRMED Jaidan as townie xD

Anyway, I'll go start the next game I guess
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17