Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw

Go down 
+4
twiggz
Admin
pizza-la
Atrim
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 pm

I am only guilty of being ALL POWERFUL (in this forum)
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 pm

well, it is true.
maybe shes a jester. theres no way shes mafia if shes being this obvious about it.
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 pm

@kels, i love your sig. pic ;3 its coo'

i suck at mafia tonight. my senses arent tingling +.=
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 pm

@Chloe
IKR!

@thread
Nah, I'm not jester. Just trying new tactics. And no, I would NEVER be this obvious if playing a mafia role, way too risky. Although obviously saying that right there would be a mafia tactic right there.

Sterling, what's your opinion on Lewylln right now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

/waits for stuff to happen.

I am bored -___-
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

Dreams of : 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:39 pm

@pizza-la (dunno real name XP) well tbh i thinks is susipicous kelsy jumped at me for no reason
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 pm

I have reasons for everything~

Nonetheless, I am very aware of how suspicious I'm acting xD
I feel like changing up my strategies in this game so I can improve my skills, so apologies for confusing you all with my scummy actions .
(I am in fact town side, but yeah.)

I'd still like to hear opinions on Lewylln.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 pm

also to add to my statement wouldnt being completly out there like kels is right now be one of the best desguises (i cant spell fyi) because if they were able to get everybody on there side they would be able to kill us all twice as fast?
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:47 pm

thats my opinion but then again being quiet as mafai is also a great way to go "unnoticed" as it were (you posted before i posted last post so i had to refreseh to see your post so i didnt add this post to my last post?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm

It's natural for you to be pushing suspicion towards me, seeing as I've lynched you and all, so I guess that makes sense, especially as I HAVE been acting suspiciously...

Can I say THANK YOU for actually using logic though? So many people in the past just OMGUS vote (vote for someone who votes for them) which doesn't end up helping their predicament at all.

Yes, part of my reasoning for lynching you was indeed to see how you'd react. We have no idea how you play, you see...

However, I am still not unlynching you.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:57 pm

ahhhh i was hoping this would be how the game was played (im sure i posted this somewhere) you are actually thinking ahead, well done indeed, i have a feeling im going to enjoy getting to know you all, you especaily admin/kelsi =)

ps hint hint I LOVEEEE intellegent ppl =P
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:58 pm

and yes i forgot to add that you are acting very suspicous but as its only the first day im gonna vote no lynch, its far to early to be able to distingush mafia
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Hrrrm, voting for a no lynch eh?

@Everyone else, do you reckon it's the same old noob townie mistake, or?

Adds to my suspicion. BECAUSE I AM FULL OF MANRY SUSPICION.

(and also, yes! You shall love getting to know us all! Although your mind and soul may suffer severe injuries.)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 pm

kelsey, stop hazing the rookie. great you got a reaction, funtimes. doesn't actualyy tell us anything about the game, just about him in general.

other than that, sorry it took me so long to show up. i woulda been home 4 mins earlier except jaidan fell asleep instead of coming to pick me up. i had to get michael to wake him up to get hiim to come pick me up, resulting in me waiting on the clock tower steps for 40 mins. this is after he had said this morning AND at 2045 that he was picking me up at 2130.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 am

Finding out about him is important though. Then it's easier to tell if he's lying/not playing normally.

AND I have more reasons than that for lynching him.
Can't really be bothered explaining it now though, I'll do it when I get home.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:29 pm

kelsey- you are clever, so i wouldn't put it past you to be able to fake townie/mafia by lynching antony. (btw, my name is sterling)
Before you said that you were lynching him for no particular reason, then you try to justifying later in the thread, which screams suspicion to me. And you go out of your way now to be PRO-TOWN, and claiming that you have reasons for suspecting antony...
Mainly im suspicious of you because no mafia has jumped to help with the lynch. Either you or antony is mafia, because i dont think it would be that hard to come up with some reason why antony is suspicious (for mafia trying manipulate the vote).

Antony doesn't even defend himself at first, and said that he didnt care whether he died or not. Now hes saying no lynch? why wouldn't you be suspicious of kelsey, who is trying to lynch you if your townie?You should be defending yourself if you are townie, because then at least we would be able to have some indication of what your alliance is.

I am NOT having a repeat of last game, where mafia won and not a single person was lynched. Im wanting to lynch someone, so present your cases...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Right, okay. Time to explain my actions.

I was trying to get a bit of information.

First Reason- to figure out how he would react, as I've already explained.

Second Reason-
to see how OTHERS react. In previous games I've noticed mafia (usually Chloe) tends to jump on my logic when I go against another townie, even if I have weak reasoning. I wanted to see if anyone would start targetting Lewylln after my lynch, not that that would automatically make them mafia, but any information is helpful.

Why Lewylln? Truthfully, that post of his before my lynch DID spark my suspicions ever so slightly, although not enough to lynch him for that alone. I chose him because I could think of some crappy reasoning to use for my Second Reason, and because then my First Reason could happen.

FINALLY- I was in a weird mood that night. And I am indeed trying to change up my playing style, and I didn't want this to be another boring first day ;-;

I'd like to squash any further suspicions so if you'd like to ask something me something, ask away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Oh, and unlynch Lewylln. That's served it's purpose.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:42 pm

i reckon pizza-la is mafai actualy, "i got a lame-o role. at least someone else would be happy with it though >.>" this is quite a cleaver comment, not only does it impose on us the fact he's a townie but that he is an unimportant character, this on the surface seems like he is bored with the game which is wat he wants, if we think he is into the game we dont pay much of attention to him untill the end, which will be to late. this effectively is a comment which puts him in the backs of our minds and lets him go unnoticed and pick us all off 1 by 1
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

Job/hobbies : General masquerading.
Dreams of : A world of justice...

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Sterling is a girl
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm

magikarp, my apologys
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Pizza-la = girl xD

But yes, valid point. It could be either way really, comments like that I just tend to just label as neither pro-townie nor pro-mafia sounding. Good thing to keep at the back of your mind though, just in case she suddenly starts saying she's a power role or something.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

but would it not be to late by then? if she has a tendancy to claim power role later in game then that to me screams desperation or mafia
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Not true. If you are a power role, you wait for as long as possible until you claim, or else the mafia will target you.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 pm

but then would u want the townies to think that of you? because that means ur a townie? ur playing right into her hands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw   Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interim Mafia - 7 Players - Draw
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next