Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interim Mafia #3

Go down 
+5
iamatree
twiggz
Admin
pizza-la
Atrim
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:37 pm

HI!
well, nothing has happened so far.
and i've extended the deadline by nearly 24 hours.

so im going to end this day, laugh at you because theres been no lynch and make it nightphase.

NO MORE POSTING!
night actions to me by tomorrow at 4, okay?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 pm

prepare for long night story. Hopefully you guys can decipher some clues i've given you Razz

“THAT TWO-FACED JANUS COW!!” The old man was furious. The woman last night had discovered he wasn’t mafia after all, and decided to charge him for her time. She had demanded a ridiculous amount of money (after all, he was the patent of many fabulous inventions) and went as far to blackmail the affair to the media. I need to sort her out, he thought to himself as he grabbed the newest of his inventions off the table. A very powerful, one hit gun. Who knows, she might even be the one working for the mafia…He walked out dressed in a tux for the formal party later on that night.

APARTMENT ON K ROAD
The killer crouched behind a large rubbish bin. He was sure this was the place of his next target, and he needed to get this over and done with quickly. There was a party to attend to soon. Unseen to him, another, older man was crouched behind some bushes on the other side of the apartment door. They both waited. She had to come out for the party sooner or later.

UPSTAIRS
She had been so certain, and yet terribly wrong. She looked at the young man asleep (tranquilized) beside her. She’d seen the gun in his jacket and used the charms only she possessed to convince him to spend the night with her, rendering his killing talents useless. Only after he had fallen asleep did she look through the contents of his bag. A healing potion and incomplete search records. He was certainly someone who could have helped the town tonight. If he hadn’t been pre-occupied.
She needed to clear her head. She gathered her coat and put on a cocktail dress. Two bullets greeted her as she walked outside, one through the neck and the other in the upper part of her torso. BANG, BANG! Two very surprised figures sprinted off in opposite directions. The man upstairs hardly stirred as his love-buddy died on the isolated street.

AN HOUR LATER AT THE CITY HALL, TIME FOR SOMBRE PARTY
“I’ve called you here to discuss the death and failed assassination attempt on Sam made last night by mafia scum. We need to have a quick drink and get down to business.” Everyone tried to ignore the fact that there were a couple of faces missing, while the host (Mr. Freddie) brought glasses of wine to his guests. Unnoticed by most people present, he spiked Sam’s drink with a protective potion. Freddie was sure Sam was a trusted townie.

As he was walking away, the elderly man accidentally took the glass and drank its contents. He definitely looked like he needed that alcohol.

A figure sat by himself in the corner. He had just witnessed the whole scenario. Freddie had spiked that glass with what looked like a healing potion. It didn’t take an awful lot to put two and two together. The killer had found the doctor, but luckily for them there would be no more killings that night.

The rest of the night was filled by strained conversation and ended with uncertain, suspicious farewells. The body of a dead woman was found in the small hours of the morning.

Active Players
Connor
Admin
Jono
Willow
Antony

DECEASED
Paul- Townie prostitute/ roleblocker

Resume posting, deadline for next lynch is tomorrow by 6. Happy killings <3
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am

*sigh* not so much subtle clues that need to be deciphed as loud statements through a mega phone-.- bring atrim back, i liked his night stories...when he could be bothered at least.

meh anyway, for those of you who dont get it:

inventor targeted roleblocker, but so did mafia

roleblocker targeted either a second inventor or jack of all trades(most likely the latter)

roleblocker died twice over

doctor tried to heal nexus(yes i'm sure on this point now)

random was targeted instead(what looks like a vanilla townie)

someone with killing powers of some sort(not sure, most likely mafia cop) found who the doctor is
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 am

i would also like to protest to atrim on his naming of the roleblocker, as prostitutes are specified as mafia roleblockers in the role101
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

Dreams of : 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:56 am

ok can any1 explain wat the nexus does? is he a govener or something? and how did the mafia discover who the doctor was? mafia cop?
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

Job/hobbies : Moon bouncing :D
Dreams of : The Doctor.. WHO might you ask?

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:10 am

Oh snap.. If we go by Connor's theory that there were 3 mafia, then there are 2 left now right?
Jono, what is the nexus role like Anthony said?
through reading the nightstory Sterling posted, Methinks Mafia know who the Dr is, suggests Dr protect him/herself tonight rather than getting whacked?
Whoever "Sam" is could be a bulletproof townie because the "assassination attempt" failed?
Me also thinks that the Cop knows who one of the mafia members are according to the nightstory where there was a person crouching on the other side of the apartment door watching what had happened. Doesn't that also mean that they would have seen who did it?.
Cop can you subtly hint who one of the mafia are so that we can even up the odds a little?
(And at least cut down one of the mafia, making it easier to catch the last one!!Smile )

P.S If i'm not online before 6, and haven't cast a lynch vote don't kill me because I have my stupid English exam today!! Thanks Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 am

sigh

nexus is a role where ALL night actions will be directed away from him/her.
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:15 am

Thanks Sterling, I was wondering ^^
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 am

and by that i mean they will hit another random person instead of their intended target.
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 am

Yeah, its a bit of a double edged sword that role. You can end up killing your own dudes instead...helpful
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:18 am

Come online, come online, before willow has to go to the english exam guys.. da da da, da da da, da da da da da da da!
HUZZAH Connor online,
agrees with Connors statement.
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 am

DOUBLE POST
Willow thinks Guest is Mafia
Lurking= SCUM!
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 am

Guest? Theyre people who arent joined up.............or logged in.......yeah perhaps
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Right.
Okay.
I have to go out shortly so my next post will be rushed and probably useless as most would have already been said.
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Quote :
“THAT TWO-FACED JANUS COW!!” The old man was furious. The woman last night had discovered he wasn’t mafia after all, and decided to charge him for her time. She had demanded a ridiculous amount of money (after all, he was the patent of many fabulous inventions) and went as far to blackmail the affair to the media. I need to sort her out, he thought to himself as he grabbed the newest of his inventions off the table. A very powerful, one hit gun. Who knows, she might even be the one working for the mafia…He walked out dressed in a tux for the formal party later on that night.
Inventor deciding to kill the roleblocker. /obvious
Quote :

APARTMENT ON K ROAD
The killer crouched behind a large rubbish bin. He was sure this was the place of his next target, and he needed to get this over and done with quickly. There was a party to attend to soon. Unseen to him, another, older man was crouched behind some bushes on the other side of the apartment door. They both waited. She had to come out for the party sooner or later.
Mafia/inventor lying in wait. /obvious

Quote :
UPSTAIRS
She had been so certain, and yet terribly wrong. She looked at the young man asleep (tranquilized) beside her. She’d seen the gun in his jacket and used the charms only she possessed to convince him to spend the night with her, rendering his killing talents useless. Only after he had fallen asleep did she look through the contents of his bag. A healing potion and incomplete search records. He was certainly someone who could have helped the town tonight. If he hadn’t been pre-occupied.
She needed to clear her head. She gathered her coat and put on a cocktail dress. Two bullets greeted her as she walked outside, one through the neck and the other in the upper part of her torso. BANG, BANG! Two very surprised figures sprinted off in opposite directions. The man upstairs hardly stirred as his love-buddy died on the isolated street.
Definitely sounds like Jack of all trades.
Quote :

AN HOUR LATER AT THE CITY HALL, TIME FOR SOMBRE PARTY
“I’ve called you here to discuss the death and failed assassination attempt on Sam made last night by mafia scum. We need to have a quick drink and get down to business.” Everyone tried to ignore the fact that there were a couple of faces missing, while the host (Mr. Freddie) brought glasses of wine to his guests. Unnoticed by most people present, he spiked Sam’s drink with a protective potion. Freddie was sure Sam was a trusted townie.
Whoever Sam is, they were the person who almost got killed by Chloe last night, I'm sure of it. Nexus role?
Quote :

As he was walking away, the elderly man accidentally took the glass and drank its contents. He definitely looked like he needed that alcohol.
This sounds like the inventor getting protected.

Quote :
A figure sat by himself in the corner. He had just witnessed the whole scenario. Freddie had spiked that glass with what looked like a healing potion. It didn’t take an awful lot to put two and two together. The killer had found the doctor, but luckily for them there would be no more killings that night.
Freddie is doctor, it seems.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:15 pm

anyways guys... theres about 3/4 of an hour till deadline. Hopefully you all agree to kill someone :3

also, if you want to send in your actions early? just heads up for me <3
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 pm

only if you REALLY want to.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Wah?
Longer day phases plz
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:31 pm

nope.
i dont wanna.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

ok just got online, i agree with whoever suggested with the person before that the doc needs to protect himself since the mafia will want to pick him off, and the character the doc tried to protect is obviously the one who got chloe killed, im guessin nexus. also!
Quote :
he spiked Sam’s drink with a protective potion. Freddie was sure Sam was a trusted townie.

this here is my confirmation of who the nexus is and im pretty sure i know who is innocent, the docter and this nexus role obviously are, im not sure who the inventor is but i have a hunch, and that leaves 3 people, 1 mafia, im pretty sure if there was 2 it would have been mentioned in the night story and the nexus got 1 killed (yay) so that leaves us with 2, and 1 used his ability which im sure would have been his discovery of who the doctor is so now the odds may be in our favor against the mafia scum.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:47 pm

wait edit for my post, "that leaves us with ONE who used his ability given by mod which was his discovery....."
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Huh what do ya mean there Antony ?
points to above post
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:56 pm

i know that 3 of us are innocent and 1 possibly but unlikely 2 are mafia, that leaves another 1 or 2 roles unknown. im trying to figure out via night story who the other couple are but no hints, perhaps voteless townie and another vanilla townie?
Back to top Go down
iamatree
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:58 pm

aah voteless townie seems kind of pointless?
(most lameo town role ever)
yeah I'm going with the one mafia theory now because scum seems to have power
like someone said : mafia cop Very Happy
so I think its a 4-1 situation.
Dr saved someone though and knows that a townie is innocent.. ONE GOOD THING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:59 pm

and im taken a stab at it and sayin the ability given by mod to the other mafia member has been used
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interim Mafia #3   Interim Mafia #3 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interim Mafia #3
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next