Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase

Go down 
+5
Lewylln
fweaks
twiggz
Lancestrike
Mirage
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

whoa..ok one dead person

rip man
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 pm

well, whoever put in the night kill on jonno is playing tactically. he's one of our best players, so we're a bit disadvantaged now.

Mirage said:
Quote :
"I ask of you now, we must find who these traitors are, i know well enough that they ARE in this room."

this says to me, that that leader persony guy knows who the/a spy is- i dont know how many there are? so maybe, there's information to be had there with them.

Mirage said:
Quote :
Elsewhere, the shadows play. they watch they stalks they hide shades of those insecure, creeps through the halls and crawls through the floor.

this makes me think that someone investigated someone guilty last night.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 am

so bascially yea...well cia seems gud..ok just coz of the colour and um there is mention of red..so oposing team.

but jono got killed probably by an assasin
Spoiler:

just coz u know assasins are killers by trade.
since ive forgotten is there a assasin role in mafia???

but well if chloe is right bout the investigators..then there r more than one coz sidney put in "shadows"....plural

Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 am

or serial killer since that person is acting on its own.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 pm

can i just say that actually reading that was torture? the uncaring abuse of punctuation, tense and pov were just painful>.<

that is all, have fun guys.
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:55 pm

i sure hope that isnt an assasin, caus in an 8 person game thats a bit silly
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 pm

and that plurals was what i mean about it being like a evenly sided team game? but this whole assasin thing screws that rightly
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

H-H-HEY GUYS!! this is totally not late or delayed in anyway T__T SORRY FOR NOT POSTING, but lots and lots of excuses with family, time, family, weddings and family computer, blargh.

Sorry sorry again >.<

Anyhows, im going to read the thread, PROPER POST LATER~

/dont modkill me -.-
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:42 pm

yay? we has a sterling?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

From the other thread...
Mirage wrote:
Espionage Mafia involves two opposing intelligence agencies who had infiltrated a terrorist movement in order to recover/obtain a formula for an extremely deadly biological agent.

The game only involves 8 players and has 3 player roles.

The first character role is the spy.
The Spy’s objective is to eliminate the other team’s spy thus acquiring the said formula.

Different spies will be assigned different abilities, such as the ability to kill a player, observe them, or the “chameleon ability”. Besides a team objective they also have a personalised individual objective, this may vary from eliminating a certain player, surviving the game, to outright betraying the team.

Due to the nature of the game, full character roles would not be listed and will only be sent through PM.

Character claiming is strictly forbidden as well as any form of communication between players.

Sometime earlier in the game thread...
Mirage wrote:
but since each player initially do not know who the other team members are they have to try to use what-ever role they have to achieve their objective, so in that aspect you preety much play solo. if somehow you know of another person in your team or at-least you think is in your team then you can collaborate and stuff.

I think the cyan text condradicts itself. JUST WONDERING... how can you actually make contact if you "think" someone is on your team?

Also, there are apparently three roles. Spy seems to be one of them, and theyre the ones with the ability to investigate, kill or "chameleon." Maybe that means they have the ability to evade night actions (like hiding)? Whatever.

Does anyone else want to guess what the other roles have to do? Im just saying, if there are actually three different character roles, spies seem to do everything.

Also...
Lewylln wrote:
by that i assume CIA = town and KGB = mafia, however we dont know who the other town ppl are and therefor dont know who to allign with?

How did you come to that conclusion? It only said that there are two opposing teams trying to eliminate each other, not that theres nesaccarily a town/mafia. If you read the posts MOD posted, you would have realised that each side is made up of killers, investigators and "chameleons", so both are killing.

In the end, i can probably assume each team's main goal is to kill off the other and at least a few people have extra goals that need to do. We have at least one betrayer in the game, or so it seems. (The way mod was going about different objectives for other people in the other thread).

CIA is down one person (JONNO IS DEAD!!). We should probably work out which team the "betrayer" or whatever is on, since they'll dicate how unbalanced/ balnaced the teams are.

Also, i think the "assassin" is the spy who killed Jonno, not another role. And they were working by themself (not as a collective "mafia")
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm

The word somehow means that he has implimented a way of talking? Perhaps like cultist?
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Someone should remind everyone to like... Play
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:45 pm

tats the mod's job..

n i dnt get it....there r two teams..just two...so in these teams..there r three power spy roles..to observe, kill or the chameleon one.

one of them killed and i think maybe there was observation going on as well what with the "shadows".

the chameleon ???..no idea

therefore that killer spy is from a collective grup but just acted alone for tat night.

n maybee if there was something found at night...the observer shud hint...hint hint
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm

There should so be the option to defect xD
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:05 pm

i dont really understand the objective of this game now.

the roles are unclear to me and i'm thoroughly confused.

Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 pm

^ that very much so
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 pm

i reckon mod should clarify the roles and the game objective before we really move on.

we can't exactly get anywhere when we don't know where we're headed, right?
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm

When ya think he'll next be on?
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Methinks everyone are either confused or not playing
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

everyone is probably confused and stuff.

and idk, he's never online. =.=
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Can I conclude lame lame is lame?
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Mirage wrote:
Espionage Mafia

Hey Guys, i'm sorry about the delay for this, sadly my social life and other stuff is interfering with this the last few days, anyway due the lack of commitment or enthusiasm for the Medieval Mafia it shall be postponed. I wasnt able to convert that game into a smaller one due to balancing issues and thus the I try my best to create a game to be as unique as possible from normal mafia games while being in much smaller scale; Thus the Espionage themed Mafia is born! obviously this isn’t as polished as the other game due to the limited players availble, that shouldn't be a problem if everyone takes part tho XD. This minor hiccup is a one off, i wont be late for deadlines once the game starts.

Espionage: the systematic use of spies to get military or political secrets.

So ... am I to understand that there are two teams, like mafia and town? two equal teams? or what? I really have no idea how to work this out.

Mirage wrote:
Quick Overview:

Espionage Mafia involves two opposing intelligence agencies who had infiltrated a terrorist movement in order to recover/obtain a formula for an extremely deadly biological agent. The game only involves 8 players and has 3 player roles. The first character role is the spy. The Spy’s objective is to eliminate the other team’s spy thus acquiring the said formula. Different spies will be assigned different abilities, such as the ability to kill a player, observe them, or the “chameleon ability”. Besides a team objective they also have a personalised individual objective, this may vary from eliminating a certain player, surviving the game, to outright betraying the team. Due to the nature of the game, full character roles would not be listed and will only be sent through PM. Character claiming is strictly forbidden as well as any form of communication between players. The game is small therefore I expect player commitment.

So, this is mainly for my own benefit- I'm just trying to work this out in my head by writing it all down and stuff.

-> two opposing intelligence teams both aiming to get a formula for some biological warfare.
-> 3 different roles- but ... what are they?
-> kill, obeserve and "chameleon" abilities. chameleon could be appearring the opposite allignment or something when investigated? idk.
-> each character may have an independant aim as well as the game aim.
-> no role-claiming.
-> no player to player communication outside the thread.

Mirage wrote:
okay okay, there are day and night phases, Each player is either in KGB or the the CIA, the general aim of the game is try to eliminate the other team. but since each player initially do not know who the other team members are they have to try to use what-ever role they have to achieve their objective, so in that aspect you preety much play solo. if somehow you know of another person in your team or at-least you think is in your team then you can collaborate and stuff. So you still vote in day phase, your trying to vote off someone who you think is on the other team, and trying to convince the others to vote with you. well i think that covers it, since ppl are confused and stuff i'll extend the voting period to tmrw 6pm.

Oh, but look- a contradiction =.= so are we allowed to contact other players or not? And how the frogmint are you supposed to figure out anything if nobody can role-claim at all and you don't really have any way to verify anything unless you have an investigative role? and it's not likely that those with said ability are going to come and be like HEY! HERE I AM! right now.

fweaks wrote:
can i just say that actually reading that was torture? the uncaring abuse of punctuation, tense and pov were just painful >.<

seconded. that is all. a good grasp of punctuation and grammar is important as a mod. so are paragraphs. nobody likes wall text.

I LOVE YOU, STERLING! Thank you for an intelligent contribution. You're an angel.

So basically, this is a rage post and ooruo because this game is going nowhere. Nobody knows what the azkaban is going on. The night stories are hard to make head nor tail off. Mod isn't clarifying anything and I'm getting annoyed at the culmination of it all.

You said earlier on that you expect player commitment. Fair enough, not all players have participated so far- but to be fair, neither have you. You've changed and missed deadlines. You haven't really explained the game properly and I think I speak for everyone when I say we are thoroughly confused as to what the frogmint we're supposed to be doing.

Last edited by twiggz on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 pm

:3 pointless post
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

how helpful. xD
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Well that is my intention ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase   Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #12 Espionage Mafia :Night Phase
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next