Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 Empty
PostSubject: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:07 am

you know the drill:
  • one metropolis full of destructable buildings:check
  • plenty of radioactivity:check
  • ambigous morality:check
  • conflict:double check

looks like we've got ourselves all the ingredients for a (sortof) superpowered showdown!

alive and kickin:
vynrotak
telestomp
screaminghawk
pizza-la
thee_slushee
hiroshi
peache
jaidinja

dead and gone:
NULL

a few notes though:
  • alot of things have been left ambiguous ON PURPOSE. you can query me in private if you think there's anything i've left out that i shouldn't have, or if i've made some other form of mistake, etc. however, be prepared to be frustrated and disappointed
  • there is more to this game than just the role PM's
  • Nothing in this game has been random...so far

at i've heard it said: get to it paesents!

deadline... we'll see. i'll prolly just wait for the sound in, plus maybe a bit of interesting discussion(if such a thing starts)

Last edited by fweaks on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:36 am

Yay! New game with superpowers.

Okay, 8 person mafia, everyone with special roles.

I would say 2 mafia players, maybe a few other roles who are capable of killing (like inventors or serial killers or vigilantes) and maybe a few roles that have been combined? Like a bulletproof cop/doctor or something.

Of course, theres probably a few roles people have made up entirely, and have no MikeBurnFire equivalent.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 am

Woo! Looking forward to playing this game.

I'd say more likely 3 mafia. Town would be pretty powerful after all.

Here is a question for everyone: What is a role you would expect to be in this game?
I'm going to say role cop. That would be pretty powerful in a game with no vanilla roles.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Yeah but if that was the case, mafia would have to be amazingly penalized somehow. Like 3 goons, and Jonno said everyone would have like a big role.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Perhaps. Maybe a cult leader or something like that as well as the 2 mafia? I find it hard to believe there would only be 2 mafia in a game like this.

Wouldn't take us long to figure out who they are
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:02 pm

So how many 3rd-parties are we expecting? (Or are they 3rd, 4th, etc parties?)
'Cos that's gonna have a big impact on the balance between heroes and villains..
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:03 pm

I wouldn't want to be villain in a game like this, way too much stuff going on if everyone gets a night action.

Wait, does everyone get a night action?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:35 pm

WOOO! Omg, I can just see this game being the most interesting out of all the games I've played so far...man, Jonno's gonna have a hard time keeping track of all the craziness. I'm pretty sure most people will have night actions, aye? Think there might be some passive roles thrown in the mix too?

I'm thinking more 2 person mafia as well, coz even if town have power roles, mafia will have power roles as well. That'll make em much tougher during the nights, methinks. So I reckon there probably is 2.

As for roles, I think cop and doctor will be in it in some form. Whether that's legit doctor and cop or an inventor or something remains to be seen. Though this game seems like it'll be ultra volatile so I wouldn't be surprised if we had volatile powers as well =P
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Lynch Thee_Slushee
Just to get things rolling. I can fully imagine you wanting to be a super villain, and since we more-or-less got to choose our roles....
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 am

Hmm... I can see this being a pretty standard game, seeing as most people have only played like, one game or something? So there probably won't be any really crazy roles like Cult leader or Lightning rod... But then again, this is Superhero based, and Jonno tends to be pretty silly, so I don't think we're gonna have an ice time of it.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 am

@Thee_slushee: I don't think there would be many if any doctors. People would have chosen selfish roles. Doctor does nothing to assist your own survival and so would be more likely there are unlynchable and/or bulletproof peoples.

I wonder how many people would have gone with day powers.

Hiroshi, I like your style.
Lynch Thee-Slushee
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 am

Woooow, insta-lynch me??? Oi, I've been mafia for like the majority of games that I have played. Actually, the only one where I WASN'T mafia was like last game! I wanted to NOT be mafia this time around! Mainly coz:

A) I SUCK at being mafia and
B) It's more fun to actually figure out who the mafia are =P

And esp since we could pretty much choose our roles, there's no way in HECK I would choose to be mafia again.

Should also probably listen to my gut this game, since it came back and bit me in the butt last game. And my gut is now a-stirring for you, Hiroshi. Not sure if it's just cos you voted for me, or if it's actually a legit gut feeling. Think it's a combination of both.
Lynch Hiroshi

But day powers....hmmm, didn't think of that! There might be a couple of those actually!
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:37 am

I hadn't even thought about using any day powers. Passive roles, probably a few around. I can totally see people making them self like bulletproof or somehow less vulnerable somehow.

As for alliances, I can kind of see a few superheroes going off to do their own thing. Maybe some people have their own extra objective to stick to, but are still town aligned.

Hiroshi, you stink of fish. Are you up to something?
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 am

er..... I seem to have missed something.
are we picking someone to be lynched????
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone wants to get the lynching off to a good start, pretty hard to do on the first day when we have actually 0 information to go off, but then again no one wants a boring game either.

As for me I'm still trying to remember who everyone is coz I don't know these online names well but I remember enough to...

LYNCH ScreamingHawk
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 am

All votes in bold please
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 am

LOL its ok, peachE. There isn't a specific time to be lynching. There actually isn't enough information to really go accusing anyone, especially not now. But if noone lynches during the course of the game, it makes for a pretty boring game. Plus, lynching is one way to somehow get information off people. Like gauging their reaction.

So basically, you don't HAVE to lynch, especially when nothing has happened yet. But if you've got any hunches/ideas, you're more than welcome to share =D

and LOL Telestomp. Think you need to bold your lynch to make it count =P But I'm sure Jonno checks this often enough to see that its still a lynch, hehe.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 am

This is rather hard isn't it..
How to decide who to lynch :\

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am

Well Hiroshi is up to SOMETHING fishy, but I want to hear his side of the story before I lynch him... just cos I'm suspicious...

Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:56 am

Oh, and i want to hear what you have to say ScreamingHawk, that was a mighty fast insta-bandwagon...
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 am

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Oi, I've been mafia for like the majority of games that I have played.
That pretty much sums up my reasoning. Have to start somewhere, right? Lol
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:10 am

Unlynch Thee_Slushee
Lynch Telestomp

First of all, I'm Geoff, part 3 SE this year. Who are you? Smile

Secondly, why you wanna lynch Screaming with no reason given huh? =\
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:12 am

You could have at least gone with 'cos you know him or 'cos he's band-wagoning or something.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:21 am

@pizza-la: voting for the sake of voting. lol.
I'm inclined to believe Slushee not wanting to be mafia because she always is.
[/b]Unlynch Slushee[b]

Vynrotak hasn't posted. Did the same as townie last game..

Who to vote, who to vote...

What is everyones elses take on game layout?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 am

lol fail tagging...
Unlynch Slushee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next