Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!

Go down 
+5
Constrosity
Leaf Master FRINGE
pizza-la
fweaks
Happy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! Empty
PostSubject: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 pm

HELLO you little bastards and WELCOME TO PONY TOWN! (I don't actually know anything about this show.) Pony Town is always fantastic and wonderful, and the charming residents spend their days prancing around and eating hay, as horses do. However, if we weave through the candy-cane forests, and fly past the rainbows in the sky, you can see a hill... a looming, spire-thin hill, shrouded in black and red mist, and at its peak is the most diabolical castle you ever saw.

Inside this castle are not just one wizard, but A NUMBER of them, and it's widely known not to say hello. For decades, this blemish upon the land has gone mostly ignored, and in return the wizards leave everyone alone. But to look outside every day, and have to watch those stupid horses... perhaps things are going to change.

=== ROLES ===
So basically this is how I used to play with my friends: very few non-vanilla roles, plus an angel that doubles as reviver! Sorry if you don't receive an ability, but I'll try to pack the night stories with heaps of clues for ya.
Please note that due to revivals, you may not reveal your role if you are killed during night phase! Those killed during day phase (i.e. lynched) cannot be revived, so that's why this rule exempts them. Claims during day phase are also fine. There will not be, however, any official confirmation of roles. Very Happy Apart from that I'm pretty chill about things so hopefully this game goes down well!

LITTLE PONIES (civilians):
man you don't do anything but it's okay because you are PONIES and that makes everything BETTER

Evil, evil, EVIL!!!! WIZARDS (mafia):
Sick of all the goddamn prancing these ponies are always doing, these guys decided to take things into their own hands! And they're doing it the only way they know how: magically shifting to equine form, to hide amongst them in the day, and then brutally slaughtering them at night. I don't know how the civilians aren't noticing this sudden influx of ponies right as everybody starts dying, but... hey. I'm not the one solving this mystery.

PONY THAT NEVER STOPS GODDAMN CRYING (doctor):
As we all know, unicorn tears are magical things, and this guy knows it. Or maybe he doesn't? Either way, he is sobbing all the bloody time, and along the way managing to cure innumerable diseases such as tooth decay, carpal tunnel and prolapse. And perhaps even....... DEATH? Death, from potentially.............. WIZARDS???

PONY WITH STALKER PROBLEMS (cop):
This is the pony everyone is scared of, because in Pony Land everybody is good, and pure, whereas he is kinda shifty, and also watching people at night. However, never has there been a reported case of thievery or sodomy, so presumably his intentions are just. And when ponies are MYSTERIOUSLY dropping dead, it's his 'talents' that'll come in handy, when he knows of things others do not...

=== yeah so this is obviously a completely lazy game, so sue me ===
Players so far!
- Jonno (fweaks)
- Sterling (pizza-la)
- Joseph (Leaf Master FRINGE)
- Connor (Constrosity)
- Kelsey (Admin)
- ChloƩ (twiggz)
- Laurence (Lancestrike)
- Mike (sehrstark)

I hope to start by the end of the weekend beginning of next weekend, but it'll depend on how fast people sign up. Tell your friends! Hide your kids!

Last edited by Happy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:14 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:10 am

//yesplzkthx
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:15 am

sterling!! she wants to play.

hahaha, i hope jonathon dies in the first night again. its really funny when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 am

HAHAHA, geeeeeeeez WHAT A GREAT FRIEND YOU ARE xD

personally it reminds me of how my friends made this one unofficial rule, that I always had to die first <.< They... could tell when I was mafia
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:27 am

laurence usually dies in night one, so jonathon dying makes a difference
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:34 am

Oh, does he?? Well.............. well. Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! 124719

(HAHAHA come to think of it, we should probably start killing different people tongue well not me, I'm mod now. But.. you guys, man.)
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 am

lynch mod ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Leaf Master FRINGE
Of Unknown Origins
Leaf Master FRINGE

Job/hobbies : I'M A GHOSTBUSTER BABY!!!!! WOOOOO
Dreams of : Catching all the pokemon in the world >.<

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 pm

sign me up, and i promise to play this time Razz
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 pm

pizza-la wrote:
lynch mod ha ha ha
........................... Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! 616

/readies banhammer

Leaf Master FRINGE wrote:
sign me up, and i promise to play this time Razz
HAHAHA hey no worries, even if you don't! Well.. hopefully should you need to drop out, you won't have a too-important role xD
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Sorry jazzy T__T unlynch mod

//scared of banhammer

INSTEAD LYNCH JOSEPH!!!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:02 pm

HAH! THAT'S RIGHT afro

ONE VOTE FOR JOSEPH! One more til lynch and then it's nightphase Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! 124719
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:20 pm

i exercise my right as a double voter and relynch joseph

man, this game i am going to be blood-thirsty and so we will be that much closer to having lynches at the end of deadlines Smile PREPARE FOR RANDOM GUESSES!!
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Sign me up. when the numbers get brought into it I want #4. Dibsing it now, just so its out there
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 am

Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! 322489 WELL, OKAY, TWO VOTES FOR JOSEPH
BUT NOW CONNOR'S JOINED SO IT'S ONE MORE TIL LYNCH AGAIN

Constrosity wrote:
Sign me up. when the numbers get brought into it I want #4. Dibsing it now, just so its out there
hahaha oh dang, well actually, I was thinking of just skipping the numbers! Coz I dunno how many players I want Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! 839532 Though maybe I'll give everyone a number once signups close. AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE NUMBER.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Sign Kelsey up.

Also Joseph, LAST CHANCE BRO
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Hooray for number four! If you dont want to bring numbers into it, I'll just imagine my pony has a 4 branded on its ass or something
Back to top Go down
Leaf Master FRINGE
Of Unknown Origins
Leaf Master FRINGE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm

double lynch freaking lame bro >.<
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 pm

i know this is going to be a stretch guys... but LYNCH JOSEPH THREE TIMES!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:32 pm

... sign me up also pleaaaaaseeee? ;333

<3
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 pm

hm oh? new game? since when? 3plz
Back to top Go down
Leaf Master FRINGE
Of Unknown Origins
Leaf Master FRINGE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

3 lynches nooooo Razz
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Let's face it sterlz, you can't x-typle lynch fast enough to keep up with the signups lol!

This is close to the most players I can expect, right? Jaidan and Paul don't participate much, plus Ben and Sidney disappeared? I'll wait a lil' longer if Antony can join, then we'll get this running Very Happy

Lancestrike wrote:
hm oh? new game? since when? 3plz
Eek, sorry, I figured I wouldn't be doing numbers! But you can be like Connor, and play the Imagination Game of ass tattoos.

I feel really creepy knowing all of you guyse's names. <__<
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Why? We know your name and where you live. Because we're friends. FRIIIIEEEEEEEEEENDS.
/strokes your hair.
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:09 pm

actually, ill ask some more people if they would like to play too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

Job/hobbies : Procrastinating.
Dreams of : Doing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Me too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!   Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #14 MY LITTLE PONY EDITION Now this is the limbo!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next