Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**

Go down 
+5
fweaks
twiggz
sehrstark
pizza-la
Happy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** Empty
PostSubject: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:17 am

Quote :
--- Night One ---
Sometimes, when you suffered from a riot of personality disorders, you would find yourself bombarded with delibitating paranoia and a distinct sense of self-perservation. Tonight was one of those nights, and Thanksgiving Pony was weeping uncontrollably as he struggled to handle a gigantic syringe, hooves shaking rather like a tall jelly pudding.

He had to save himself. He was far too aware of the other ponies in the town, and that they might require him at any time... but he just couldn't shake off this horrific feeling. He needed to be rid of it now. The pony leaned back on his pillows, and scrunching his eyes in bleak anticipation, jammed the needle deep into his arm.

It hurt. Oh, god, it hurt. But these were his tears he was injecting, and as he desperately squeezed the solution out of the device, he could feel it working its magic. He began to drift into sleep, a lot calmer already.

---

Passion Pony, as befitting of his name, was passionate. So, so passionate. Under the moonlight, he slipped through the gates of a rickety old home, creeping up to the window and peering intensely into the room.

"Oh, my mysterious friend..." he muttered softly, breath ever-so-slightly fogging the glass. From here, he could see the other horse sitting in bed, fiddling with some strange bits and pieces. "How I long to know more about you."

He stayed there the entire night, watching. The pony appeared to be doing something to himself, but it didn't involve the special pony regions, so it didn't interest him. The hours passed by without much event.

---

"I am... SUGARLOVE PONY!" The name rattled off the walls of the castle, screeching and maniacal. "With these disguises, we can finally take down these ponies once and for ALL! Isn't that right..."

The wizard stopped, and looked around. Nobody. "Where did the bugger go to?" Sugarlove Pony frowned. "Whatever, I'll just do this myself."

Flying down from their arcane headquarters, the newly-made pegasus swept across the town, flicking her eyes across the various homes and shops. There was a pony hanging around outdoors for some reason, but Sugarlove Pony chose to phase through the walls of one Mr. 'Fabulous Pony', as engraved on his letterbox.

"Well, this guy looks like a douchebag. See ya," she snorted, raising one hoof over the sleeping body, and it began to glow with an ominous fire...

Welcome to Mafia #14! Very Happy
--- Day One ---
All players
- Jonno (fweaks)
- Sterling (pizza-la)
- Joseph (Leaf Master FRINGE)
- Connor (Constrosity)
- Kelsey (Admin)
- ChloƩ (twiggz)
- Laurence (Lancestrike)
- Mike (sehrstark)

Dead
- Joseph (Leaf Master FRINGE): PRO-TOWN

Lynched
None yet (These people will not be revivable)!

I don't have any deadline in mind, but I'll impose one if it looks like we're not getting anywhere. The more you discuss, the less likely a deadline will be! Good luck, everybody!!
Plus: after I sent out the pms, I remembered Kels welcoming me to my first mafia game, and I felt bad that I forgot to do that for mike. So.... WELCOME! cheers Hope you have a super fun happy time playing mafia online with us!

Last edited by Happy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:31 am

LETS GET INTO IT!!

chloe!! where were you last night? //just cos i know your online xD
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

Job/hobbies : Procrastinating.
Dreams of : Doing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:39 am

Neither Jonno nor Laurence died, and according to pre-game posts, this is unlikely. Should we be suspecting them?

Last edited by sehrstark on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:40 am

i was getting my ass tattooed with a 6. as in my sign up number. (if i had one- which i do because i made it up myself!)
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:40 am

where were you sterling? :l

since i know *you* were online.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 am

*gasp*
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:43 am

is that an indication to take your silence as a confession?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 am

hahaha

i was, ya know, CHECKING OUR DAMN INTERWEBS. cos they were screwing up and everything!!

Where were you mike!?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 am

also, after i totally failed at fixing our internet i watched ponyo Smile SUCH A CUTE!! MOVIE! nawww
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 am

I was at home drawing rainbows all night!!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:51 am

HAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME ALREADY
/sits back, eats popcorn

Mike I think there's a rule you're not allowed to edit your posts in the game thread; I don't mind too much, since we've just started, but just a headsup! Smile
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:53 am

GASP!!! SHOCK HORROR!!

lynch mike

THOSE RAINBOWS LOOK RUSHED!
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 am

you're rushing >.< poor mike, he might just not be as good an artist as van gough. jeez.

lets see what the cop figure has to say, if anything? or what anyone wants to hint at?
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 am

Oh my bad.

AND NOO, SPARE ME!!! I'm innocent //puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:01 am

hmmm, well, i like lynching people in day phase. so no, i wont til someone gives me reason to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 am

Wait, like... actually? Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** 322489

One vote against sehrstark, from pizza-la
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:03 am

yeah, mikey, it's a global rule for games, no post editing evar. what is said is said. it's why double/triple/quadruple posting is allowed(not necessarily encouraged though) in games.

in the mean time//grabs summa that popcorn.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 am

omg, allll the bandwagons should be jumped on RIGHT NAO....dammit, jazzy is contagious
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 am

hey, MOD POPCORN IS FOR MOD ONLY

/readies hammer

... Wait, what's contagious? Shocked Is it saying "right nao"? Is... is it saying "all the X"? (I know I say that one a lot.)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:09 am

*chomp much nom* whudiyousay?ohhokay.*nom*

all the above+ cappps
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 am

Sorry, was in the shower. It's amazing how hard it is to wash out pony blood. //sigh
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:12 am

...yes...//lynchy times?....

wrong words mikey
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 am

he done killed a pony!
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:14 am

what's with you two ganging up on him when he's given no reason for you to do it?

what's your hurry?

/suspicious.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 am

well originally i was joking about the gangbanging bit. but then he mentioned pony blood, which just aint funny man. thems ma bros and hoes man...*sniff**sob*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next