Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 pm

New theory: Jaid is Mr Mess ugh who is also Mr .....
What exactly does your power do? @.@

And peache you're still not telling us what you found...
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 pm

*~VOTE UPDATE~*
vynrotak - 1 - telestomp
night - 1 - screaminghawk
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 pm

@Screaming: I can see why you are suspicious of me, which is entirely understandable. Truth is, when I was choosing my role, I knew I wanted something investigative but not standard like cop. Plus, wanted something I can easily create a D-class superhero and back story for, hence this is what I came up with. Lol when I saw how people could choose unlynchable/unkillable, was like "Oh....completely forgot those existed...should've chosen those!-_-"
The original role had some means to determine alignment, which I guess must've been nerfed by Jonno and morphed to fit the whole superhero thing?? But I guess since there's another investigator here, maybe we can both use our powers on one person and then can pretty much determine the alignment maybe? Well, still not entirely sure if we can, since peachE STILL hasn't told us what she learned from last story (out with it already! =P) so I'm not sure how descriptive they are.

But OMG Telestomp's power! I agree with what's said before (don't remember who said it, hehe) that we should use it on one of the more active people that we don't really know that much about, to make the use of the whole reveal everything aspect. So either Pizza or Screaming I reckon. Maybe even Hiroshi, but from the looks of it, he is claiming tree??? (OMG TREE! Thanks for blocking me first night, haha!). Jaidan is another wildcard who could also be worth investigating. But yeah, it's really up to you when you want to use it.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 pm

I have a theory I've been playing with and I think it's time to spill it. What if there is no mafia. This has already been said but hear me out.

What if there is no mafia, but there is a cult leader. This would explain why there have been absolutely no deaths. Cult doesn't get killing powers, and so without mafia this makes sense.

If this were true then looking at what Vyn said earlier, [quote=Vyn, page 11]I am of no threat to anyone without the support of others[/quote] is pushing a few buttons.

I still don't know if Tele's power is worth wasting on Vyn this early, but would definitely like to hear what others think about this theory.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:28 pm

@ hiroshi

lol ok people I've posted atleast 2 twice about what I've found. The quote are basically what I found out.

TO SAVE YOU ALL READING

1st night I investigated Hiroshi
and I got green forever... no idea what that's implying, I thought it had something to do with the tree power cause green=plants, but it could also indicate he has some protective shield ... etc

2nd night investigated Screaming hawk
What I found out ... was not alot actually. From what I can understand, I think he is someone that's a bit dodgy. But he could be doing it on purpose so we target him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:31 pm

@ screaming - well why not use it?! we know nothing so far.

and if he is cult... then, if we lynch him... wouldn't that mean there will be no mafia?

Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:35 pm

@peachE, you didn't get much more than the quote it seems, so you don't need to explain more for the first story. But the SECOND story, it said in the quote that its becoming more clear, so I'm assuming you found something concrete. I think what we want is for you to tell us exactly what you found, so that maybe we can pick it apart and analyze it, and see if we can get to any conclusions???
And because Tele's power is one shot, we oughta think a bit more carefully. Coz if he hits town, then its like a waste of his power.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Ninja'd but posting anyway: Because it's a one shot power. If it's a miss then we are down one epic power. If he has night invulnerability then so long as we don't lynch, he will be fine.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 pm

chanisha, no editing fullstop. you want a new post then make a new post.
i understand this is exactly contrary to common forum etiquette, but it is important for the game.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Lol it wasn't an edit edit. It was me going to post, but then someone posted, and I modified before posting?? Does that still count?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:50 pm

afaik, if you had modified it, it would have posted after his...

but if posted before his with a response to his, then it doesn't make sense right?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 pm

in fact it should automatically have gone after his even if you hadn't modified. because he 'got in first' as it were.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Well it seems I don't have double vote after all, I still don't know if I should use the power just yet, anyone else willing to believe the theory about vyn and join my lynch vote?

@peache: are you saying that screaming might be some sort of jester role where be wants to get lynched?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm

@fweaks: It did come after!! Tele mentioned cult and that's when I added it, coz his post came while I was writing mine!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:10 pm

-.-

i meant in terms of post order, like what eveyone else sees ya nub. and what we saw was you posting about something someone hadn't said yet
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 pm

@mod: Tele mentioned cult like 3 posts above Slushees. Doesn't any edit come up on the post with a 'last editted' thing anyway?
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 pm

ok well "grevious wound man" was used to describe him.. (lol screaming.. you might have some explaining to do) It also seems he wants to take advantage of something......

and that might have something to do him trying to attract attention, and it could be something like torchwood miracle day???? :O .... so he can't die?? OR is he the one preventing us from dying??

Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm

What is torchwood miracle day?
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

The day when nobody dies.

But then again i could just be out to stir up ooruo lols.

I still have no trust in tele due to his powers and the fact that i dought that is his only power so he will have some sort of killing ability i would bet.
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Also to be fair jaiden is hesitant to use his power so it could be powerful or makes him weak for so long after using.

The investigators arnt getting alot due to Jonno being jonno and not giving them alot to work off.

Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:00 pm

This means that Jaiden could be powerful, Tele could be powerful, and igs could fly but then again i dought that tele is that powerful after using his power and Jaiden could be more powerful after action.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 pm

By dought you mean doubt? Sorry I just misread it as thought the first time. xD That's pretty much the opposite meaning.

Lynch Screaming
Unless something better comes along or someone can prove otherwise, I'm going with Peache's findings. There is no way I want "grevious wound man" in my town, and that's a heck of a lot better reasoning than Slushee not feeling good about Vyn. =\ Sorry dude
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm

@Investigations against me: I don't want to give anything away at this point. But yes, Grievous wound man and torch wood miracle day are both relevant to my back story.

@Vyn: You're right. There is no basis on whether or not Tele's power exists. Could be a clever mafia ploy. Jaidinja was doctor and refused to use his power last game. Maybe he is a roleblocker but is sick of the lack of deaths.

At the moment I'm more convinced of a cult then mafia...
With that in mind Vyn, would you be opposed to Tele using his power on you to prove your innocence?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm

*~VOTE UPDATE~*
vynrotak - 1 - telestomp
night - 1 - screaminghawk
screaminghawk - 1 - hiroshi
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:32 pm

No that dosen't bother me I have nothing to hide so feel free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next