Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #20 Game Thread

Go down 
+9
Hiroshi
Constrosity
Skrillaka
Happy
fweaks
Thee_Slushee
peachE
ScreamingHawk
twiggz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 am

awww looks like i missed some exciting stuff last night. Here is what I gather from the last time I have posted:
  • fweaks is being pissy which means he is town / 3rd party. If he were not then he would be raging at mafia buddies instead of us. Unless mafia was offline / dumb. metametameta

• pizza is the most viable lynch today. She does have a point about the games where she has quietened down. When we were buddies I went through and checked her past games noting she was aggressive, but said the exact same thing as she did ealier where "people wouldn't think for themselves". Since the recent games she has been aggressive when mafia and not when town. Still I'm putting her as the most viable lynch, partly because that extension story sounds bullshit.

• Requests extension to mod.
    • As she is the one requesting extension she can make up a town-sided story to make her look good.
    • No one contradicts because she made the extension, and so the story sounds legit.
    • ????
    • Profit?

• Other reason lynch worthy = pizza called for the fweaks lynch (which fits the pushing as mafia meta mentioned above)

• So far anyone who has admitted (even partially) a role as agreed to targeting fweaks. Perhaps not a lightning rod. Though still very possible. I'd say lynch him tomorrow if things occur the same way. If he is then another wasted night is a waste of time, but not a bad thing.

• Admin, Lance, Controsity and Skrillaka need pokings - the last two because I'd like more input from them Smile

I'm not really sold at my points above for lynching Pizza (they are just meta and speculation) so I'm going to Vote Night. I REALLY hope we aren't going to be stuck in a loop of deathlessness as was last game.
If anyone has any extra night info they would like to share then please be my guest.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:56 am

Add peach to my poking list
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 am

Eww wait sorry. Uhhh wow. Ok. Don't read that, that way... Guys seriously.

Peach needs to post more...
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 am

Quadruple post lol
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 am

no, i was pissy because i was in a horrible mood. still townie though.

actually, the most of that post was all jank. especially the part where i said we dont want to lynch sterling. also the part where i explained you dont lynch lightning rods. scrub.

unlynch pizza-la
lynch screaminghawk.

this is legit intent, if only because ltp candy-ass
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am

... Lol I don't sit and refresh the forum page and wait for replies, then make my replies!
I am quite happy to let Fweaks live. Even better if people just keeps targeting him! (and hopefully you wont die from that)

re reading everything to try and update myself on what is happening.
lol at tele role claiming so early. AGAIN.

*sigh* don't really know what to make of this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:50 am

@fweaks - you would rather random lynch people than get rid of a known lightning rod? Someone that is known to be stopping any kind of rational discovery. If you are a town then surely you understand the necessity for this information. Notice I said we wait for a night to ensure that was in fact the case. Your OMGUS vote on me is losing my town view on you. I'd vote you roody-poo out the game to remove this angst, it's making the game less than enjoyable. I suggest you take a chill pill or relieve your man PMS before coming back to this game. I have nothing more to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am

you'd rather lynch a known townie than a random? someone who is stopping all mafia kills on townies? this is why i'm lynching you.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 am

I'd rather lynch one townie than leave the entire game to chance. Yes
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 am

Candy-ass made me lol Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 368480
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 am

... so hypothetically speaking, if fweaks has some ability that acts like a lightning rod, and preventing anyone from doing anything. Will this game EVER end?

Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 am

@peach - yes. We can either randomly lynch a person each day. Or lynch fweaks and carry on as normal. This is assuming he is though. It's still yet to be seen. People who have admitted powers admitted targeting him so could be he was just unlucky. This is why I said wait another night to see if he is targeted by everyone again.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 am

I'm up for waiting one more night to see if everybody targets Fweaks again because I get the feeling Fweaks happened to be targetted rather than actually being a lightning rod. Of course, if he's not a rod, that leaves his alignment open for speculation, but I would rather discuss that after another night.

Vote night

Other than that, I have no idea what to say about what's happened today.
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 am

Yay, pages and pages to swamp through!

My input, I have no real opinions about whats happened so far tbh, seems to be just a series of raging at eachother. (read, I just got up and my brain is sluggy)
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 am

Also, I'm gonna side with jonno on the Lynch screaminghawk thing. I would rather have a lightning rod around in the night phase, even if only to save my own skin from mafia kills, and seeing as lightning rods seem to usually be town (not sure why you would want a mafia lightning rod) I'd rather keep him alive.

Worst comes to worst, we find out for certain if he was in fact town after he dies in a night phase.

So yeah, contributioning
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Let me just point something out.

Sterling didn't request an extension on the night phase.

Her words to me were, most of the players are busy at night time, you might get a better response (I.E. night actions) if you move the deadline to a morning rather than an evening.

Just clearing that up.

Clearly I should have been more careful with my wording. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Lynch Update:

ScreamingHawk: 2 votes (fweaks, Constrosity), 5 votes til lynch

night: 2 votes (screamingHawk, Skrillaka), 5 til night

Deadline is in 22.5 hours. Just FYI.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:05 pm

ScreamingHawk wrote:

• fweaks is being pissy which means he is town / 3rd party. If he were not then he would be raging at mafia buddies instead of us. Unless mafia was offline / dumb. metametameta

No, he was annoyed at Mod because he felt that the post restriction on him was unfair. And that people were targeting him solely for his restriction out of annoyance.

• pizza is the most viable lynch today. She does have a point about the games where she has quietened down. When we were buddies I went through and checked her past games noting she was aggressive, but said the exact same thing as she did ealier where "people wouldn't think for themselves". Since the recent games she has been aggressive when mafia and not when town. Still I'm putting her as the most viable lynch, partly because that extension story sounds bullshit. (Read note from the mod, just above)

QUITE FRANKLY I don't think my playing style really should count as legit evidence towards my alliance at all. Just because Jonathon says that I'm aggressive when I'm town shouldn't mean I MUST be mafia when I'm not.

• Requests extension to mod.
    • As she is the one requesting extension she can make up a town-sided story to make her look good.
      If I was mafia, it would have made more sense to just chuck the night action in myself.
    • No one contradicts because she made the extension, and so the story sounds legit. I wasn't lying when I said I suggested night phase be made longer.
    • ????
    • Profit?

• Other reason lynch worthy = pizza called for the fweaks lynch (which fits the pushing as mafia meta mentioned above)

• So far anyone who has admitted (even partially) a role as agreed to targeting fweaks. Perhaps not a lightning rod. Though still very possible. I'd say lynch him tomorrow if things occur the same way. If he is then another wasted night is a waste of time, but not a bad thing.
    I think I'm actually leaning AWAY from him being the lightning rod right now. Tele said he targeted Fweaks, and made a pretty bold role claim. I don't see how it would profit him to lie. Once again, it will truly be resolved after tonights night phase.

• Admin, Lance, Controsity and Skrillaka need pokings - the last two ALL OF THEM because I'd like more input from them Smile
    AMEN, PRAISE THE LORD. Get posting, biitches.

Oh yeah, and Lynch Lance. Because of inactivity when you COULD be on here contributing.
Seriously dude, if you don't want to play the game, you shouldn't have signed up for it.
It does us no good when there are inactive players either hoarding information or lurking. And its rude to the people who put effort in.
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Lynch Update:
ScreamingHawk: 2 votes (fweaks, Constrosity), 5 votes til lynch
Lancestrike: 1 vote (pizza-la), 6 votes til lynch

night: 2 votes (screamingHawk, Skrillaka), 5 til night
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:15 pm

hey.... some people have things to do you know :l
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 pm

All i have gained is that either jonothans shitfaced and mad or trying to turn everyone against everyone else,
connor.... meh seems like hes in my boat
lungzy.... likes colours
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm happy with my night vote and think those voting me are being rash and doing so without much thought or judgement. If anyone has a case against me please say it so I can refute it. "I'd rather lynch people randomly all game instead of lynching one townie" is not an argument against me, it's an argument against my view on how to handle lightning rods. If I'm that random person then fine, just admit you are random lynching.

Otherwise vote night and we can see if the lightning rod thing is even that.

NINJA'd: Not really swayed by Pizza's case but wasn't strong anyway so I'm not pursuing it today. I think the vote on lance is unjustified. But 10 mins after the vote on him, he posts? And says he doesn't have the time. Suspicions rising.
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 pm

i got information from higher places Razz
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 pm

besides the music sections usually a lot more active if im on
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Lancestrike wrote:
hey.... some people have things to do you know :l

Dude your last post was something mentioning a good 'grinding session' which is apparently has something to do with ONLINE gaming.

If you had the time to play games online, I'm pretty sure you had time to check up/post on whats happening here.
It took pushing from the mod to even get you online to even post that thing after me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #20 Game Thread   Mafia #20 Game Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #20 Game Thread
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next