Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.

Go down 
+4
Lancestrike
Admin
Atrim
twiggz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Little thing called LOOOGGIIIIIIC
Analyzing is how to play the game! Not our fault you seem suspicious!
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Your logic is all fail though, and you just assume I'm a bad person
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

Job/hobbies : General masquerading.
Dreams of : A world of justice...

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

oh... ANGEL. SAVE ME.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

I totally forgot I died while reading that, then I realised she was talking about Draco and I felt sad. :C
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

You were Draco... how fitting
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

daw ;C sorry kelsey

i tried to make him a little more noble at least! xD
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm

lololol draco was kelsey or the other way round...hmmm does that mean the other death eaters are crab and goyle or lucius and Bellatrix...

and laurence...be flattered that we think ur worth killing...duhhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm

who is hot tuna and why was he talking through jaidan??

that seemed creepy..
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 pm

bahaha, that was weird xD

maybe he's just a super awesome haxxor? idk.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

or its jaidan and he created another account??

well i hope this hottuna person REVEALS themselves soon.
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

YES. I AM HOTTUNA. I like tuna. That is hot, and APPARENTLY I POST DURING SCHOOL TIME. I'm pretty sure it's Kelsey, I mean she was away today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Dude, it's not me I swear, I wouldn't feel right using my position as Admin to hack into peoples accounts AND try to affect gamplay :\
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah dude. I mean shes not korean...
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Hmph, that is a good point... >.> Changing my password NAO.
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm

so who the azkaban would hack into anyones accounts...in this forum..
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm

i can't believe "azkaban" gets filtered but not bitching...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 pm

female dog is filtered to ARISTOPHANES but bitching isn't because I didn't do the thingy. Yeah, you were sooo supposed to understand that. I'll go change it now xD
(PS- no double posting outside game thread ;D)
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm

lol...but everyone will say the B word not female dog...

and yes i got that ..sorry! Sad
i seem to be going for laurence's title these days..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm

I meant the b word xD I just wrote female dog because b would have been filtered
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 pm

ohhhh makes more sense...now i get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 am

Kelsey can hack our accounts???
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 am

she can't..or well she wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 pm

:p you cant match me aakrithi... its like second nature to me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Yep, I can, I can change all your details and everything xD but I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:04 pm

so... you can cheat win every single game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.   Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts:   The Veil. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: The Veil.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next