Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Mafia #1: Day 2

Go down 
+4
Happy
orange
Hiroshi
fweaks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:35 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Happy just hides this one out. Not much she can say in defence at this point.

Unless she goes and shows me how I'm reading my meta-game wrong (which I'd love to see) then I'm fairly certain on this.

(I'm going to try analyse the next game different to how I've done this one and see what happens.)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:09 pm

lynch update

happy<-1<-hiroshi
pizza-la<-1<-screaminghawk
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Just putting this out there. I suspect Skrilly and Screaming are acting rather team like, so if both of them vote the same I'm not gonna put my vote in with them.
I am happy to vote Pizza if Happy thinks so as well though.

Same with Happy and Pizza, I wont vote with both of them.

Just obvious trap dodging.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm

PS
Skrillaka wrote:
EDIT: However, I'm really only leaning in that direction. I'm not going to lynch anyone just yet.
No real editing of posts allowed (for obvious reasons), just in case anyone wasn't sure. clown
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Nothing to do except analyse Hiroshi's last post. If anything it should give people an idea of how nit picky you should be in low info games like this.
Particularly Hiroshi READ THE * BIT LOWER DOWN.

Hiroshi wrote:
Just putting this out there. I suspect Skrilly and Screaming are acting rather team like, so if both of them vote the same I'm not gonna put my vote in with them.
Makes sense (partially, see the * below). Mafia buddying at this stage in the game is a great plan. Only need one townie to slip up for them to win. But it's a bit obvious so you either aren't thinking hard enough or aren't thinking too much of my play style. Or you are doing both and then it fits. But if you consider that I might expect you to do both then... (etc etc etc). I'm guessing it's one of the first two and no more.

Hiroshi wrote:
I am happy to vote Pizza if Happy thinks so as well though.
Doesn't make sense. As it's essentially the exact same thing you are accusing me of doing with Skrilly. Possible slip? I'll keep that under advisement.

Hiroshi wrote:
Same with Happy and Pizza, I wont vote with both of them.
Fair call. Except you have expressly ruled out the pair of Skrilly and Happy. Reason behind this? Or you know they aren't because you know who the scum team is. (>implying you are mafia.) More likely it's because Skrilly noted suspicions of Happy, but note he hasn't voted. No commitment makes it an unconvincing lie.

Noting here that your mentioned possible teams are {Skrilly, SH} or {Happy, Pizza}.
* (Why the first quote is bad reasoning.) At this point mafia can jump on any incorrect vote and win the game. Noticing that neither yourself or Skrilly have jumped on mine makes me pretty damn use that Pizza (my vote) is one of them. Town needs to have everyone on mafia to keep this going. And so the town team, as per your mafia teams, must be yourself, myself and Skrilly. So now... If you aren't going to vote with myself and Skrilly... We are screwed...

Hiroshi wrote:
Just obvious trap dodging.
Or not so obvious mistakes :/
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 pm

I should also say the mafia could simply not vote and hope town doesn't reach consensus. Because then they win in the night phase.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Current players are:

Screaminghawk
Skrilly
Happy
Pizza-la
Hiroshi

If SH and Skrilly are the mafia I could expect them to immediately bandwagon onto my vote for Happy, because then they'd win with:
Screaminghawk M
Skrilly M
Pizza-la T
Hiroshi T

That hasn't happened, so either they're not communicating well or they aren't both mafia.
But since I'm holding them both under suspicion and aren't gonna vote for whomever they both vote for, if SH votes Pizza and I vote Pizza then that leaves Happy to vote for Pizza to seal the deal; since I'm cutting out Skrilly.
That was my logic. Makes sense now?

Actually now that you mention it,
Skrilly wrote:
I think Hiroshi is acting a little suspicious, coming up with weird reasons for going after one specific person: Happy.
Bringing this to bear.. I fail to see how my reasoning of her being overly defensive is weird, considering how little we have to go on. That makes Skrilly-Happy as mafia a more real possibility. =\

I liked it better when I had two mutually exclusive possible teams in my head. <.<

I see your point about Pizza being mafia because no one has jumped on the vote, except I can't accept that conclusion without seeing something from Happy and Pizza because if, for example, Pizza wasn't mafia but it was Happy-Skrilly then Skrilly would have to wait for Happy to show up before they could insta-bandwagon and win.

@Mod can we prod them?

[NINJA'D]

That's true, which is another reason why I'd like to hear from Happy and Pizza, because if they were the mafia it'd be all too easy for them to just not say anything at all today => no votes and probably no consensus.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:59 pm

HI, soz guys, I had
school

You know, that thing

I actually have to do ushering for school production tonight so this will be my only post =A= RE: Pizza, I guess I'd be inclined to vote her, since we have to make a move today and targeting anyone else would split votes. But I can't bring myself to consider her actions very suspo; it all looks like early-game randolynching to me. Of course, I have been wrong about Sterling's innocence many times.
Many, many times. Sad
In terms of personal suspicion I would be eyeing Hiro the most, though I can't say if that's influenced by his votes against me. :0 And yeah, with Sterlz (seemingly) not around, me lynching him would leave all you guys at a stalemate. I'll try to get on later tonight if day phase hasn't ended.

I think it's worth suggesting there is no cop at this point...? Yeah. Just maybe. Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 322489
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Wait, just read mod post properly, we've got tomorrow |D Awesome. Well then, I'll definitely way to see what Pizza has to say.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Hiroshi wrote:
But since I'm holding them both under suspicion and aren't gonna vote for whomever they both vote for, if SH votes Pizza and I vote Pizza then that leaves Happy to vote for Pizza to seal the deal; since I'm cutting out Skrilly.
That was my logic. Makes sense now?
It does BUT you are completely ruling out the case of town being you, me and Skrillz. If that is what it is then we will not be able to lynch scum (without the help of scum, which won't happen... )

Hiroshi wrote:
I see your point about Pizza being mafia because no one has jumped on the vote, except I can't accept that conclusion without seeing something from Happy and Pizza because if, for example, Pizza wasn't mafia but it was Happy-Skrilly then Skrilly would have to wait for Happy to show up before they could insta-bandwagon and win.
True but I would have expected Skrill to chuck his vote down and just wait for Happy to do the same. Though I haven't noticed if he has been online (apart from that one post early on) or not.

Agree with prods.

[NINJA'd]
RE Hirohsi suspicions: Hiroshi is hard for me to read. Seems to play identically every game so.... I'm not sure. Doesn't give me any bad vibes, and at least one more scum out there so looking for them first.
Happy wrote:
And yeah, with Sterlz (seemingly) not around, me lynching him would leave all you guys at a stalemate
This simply is not the case... I think we have our pair team?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 pm

fweaks wrote:
so yes, dedline 10pm tomorrow night.
This was posted yesterday. Does this mean tonight or tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Tonight, I presume.

Despite how suspicious this makes me sound, I'm inclined to believe that Screaming and Hiro are probably not mafia. Even if one of them is, that means that Happy and/or Pizza is mafia.

I don't know what to think any more! confused

I would also really like to hear from Pizza, too, but she hasn't been online in the past day.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Ok, Happy didn't jump at the chance to see Pizza dead so...

Unvote Happy
Vote Pizza

I guess it's a 50 50 shot anyway lol, 2 mafia, 4 people to vote from. And sitting around waiting for Pizza to show up is bound to end with no lynch. =\

PS SH have we ever met in person?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 pm

And then Happy is our next target right? Assuming SH hasn't been leading us on about Pizza being suspicious..
Blah this is somehow so much harder with no crazy roles and night stories. @.@
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm

@Hiroshi: I don't think so. Name is Michael. Don't think I've met a Jeff / Geoff recently. That's your name right?

[NINJ'D] Yeah looks like Happy will be partner. I'll double check what Pizza has been saying to find ties in the night, but sounds like it's those two.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Vote pizza
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 pm

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

Stupid scum should just come online. Would have made this a lot more fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm

I just thought of the sickening possibility that Screaming ad Hiro are both mafia.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:28 pm

hahahaha. Well I guarantee that isn't the case Skrillz.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Does that mean..that it's twilight now?

@SH Yeah I'm Geoffrey; I think the only place we might have met was at Alice's Halloween thing last year (I was the white dude with the ocarina). Best part is that I was about to say something along the lines of "You can call me Hiroshi if you want" =_= herp derp. Hiro has been my pen name/internet nick since primary so I do actually respond to it in real life too. xD
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah it must be. Lol. I never made it to Alice's Halloween. Gutted about missing that. Hiro will do then. We should organise an rl mafia evening. That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 pm

STOP

lynch update

pizza-la<-3<-screaminghawk, hiroshi, skrilly

pizza-la has been killed, she was vanilla townie.

with 2 mafia and 2 vanilla townies left, the win goes to the mafia: happy and screaming hawk!

WOOOOOO

Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 pm

GG WP

Clearly I wasn't suspicious of SH enough, even though I had that voice saying that he's doing that over-analysing mafia trick. =\
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Well, at least I feel I learned something from this game. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 am

Good game everyone. Enjoyed that more towards the end.

Hiroshi wrote:
Clearly I wasn't suspicious of SH enough, even though I had that voice saying that he's doing that over-analysing mafia trick. =\
Nah. I over analyse every game. It's fun.
Though I was lying about Pizzas meta being off. Only things different were lack of votes and posts but I think lack of posts causes lack of votes and lack of posts more than likely due to exams or something.

Skrill, I think you are settling in on a consistent play style. All the other games people just saw you as mafia but this there was really no one.

@mod: I know the idea of this is not to give a night story (for the simplicity) but I don't think people analyse enough in these games. Maybe have nightStory = {True || False} as a game setting???

So what is next? I don't want to mod because I want to content..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #1: Day 2   Minor Mafia #1: Day 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor Mafia #1: Day 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next