Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4

Go down 
+4
Shu
Thee_Slushee
ScreamingHawk
Happy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Hey Hi Hello All you townie/mafia peoples, lets game on!

As a reminder, This is a C9 game and the player list is:

1st)ScreamingHawk
2am)Happy
THREE)orange
4)mattgoku
5!)oless
6)Slushee
7)Shu

I will be revealing role PM on death.

To make a lynch vote against someone, please say "lynch xxxxx" in at least bold. You don't need to unlynch before you lynch someone else, I'll pick up on it.

We're starting day phase to give new people and old people a chance to get acquainted.

Anything you want to ask me, or are not sure about, or think I've made a mistake, Please PM me.

Last edited by fweaks on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:43 am

Gonna kick this off with small talk because there isn't much else I suppose? Razz

sooooo: WELCOME to all the new people!! except for daniel, because he doesn't deserve a welcome Cool I'm jasmine (as made redundant by my signature) & hope this is fun & interesting for you guys~~
+ HEY michael and chanisha, glad you could join this Very Happy omg sorry for shunning your old thread michael. xD if you're still interested in running that game afterwards I'm keen to join it

since I know daniel is probs slightly lost on this, which means maybe others are too..
this sort of nothing-ness beginning is generally termed day 0 (not a 'real' day yet)

Once we all 'vote night' (in bold) or jonno just gives up on us (or optionally.. voting off someone right now..),
it'll become the first night & people with powers will send him their actions through PM.
Then jonno'll post the results with optional embellishment on day one.
From there it's a rotation of thread-posting during day & PM-sending at night

SO don't worry if you have nothing to say yet, game-wise Razz

On another note xmas commitments + casual work seems to be wild at work keeping people from their computers == Looking forward to a lulled first few phases haha
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:30 am

Ah, the game finally begins.
Checking in, because I decide to read my emails at 4am.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:43 am

HI EVERYONE!

So it's going to be interesting coordinating day/night phases when I'm on the other side of the world XD but the time difference isn't as huge as you think. Only about 3 hours ahead but a day behind Smile (For people who don't know, I'm chilling in Seattle. Actually chilling, it's winter here Razz)

So me name's Chanisha for those who don't know Smile Be cool to get back to the Mafia shiz! Glad it's just a simple C9 game to start. Lol some of the games we played last were CRAZY confusing! (the Superhero one especially!)
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 am

Lynch Happy. First post is obviously eager Mafia. Trying to use wall of text as a distraction. Trying to be apologetic to get me on her side Razz Hi Happy. Will see how this goes. I'd be happy to host a future game if fweaks ever wants to play again.

Orange is also suspicious because only mafia orperate that late at night.

Slushee is town because you can't stab someone from 3 timezones away.

Hi new peoples and old peoples!
I've been looking forward to this for a while now. Great to have some new blood to sacrifice to the blood gods. I hope you all enjoy it and come back for more Twisted Evil

Fweaks: Do you have an estimation on how long day phases are going to be? Extended time due to Xmas?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:58 am

Bahahahahaha only you would be so trigger happy, Hawk! Normally that would scream Mafia (see what I did there? XD)... But you're actually troll all the time, so it's hard to tell...
Back to top Go down
oless
Silly Goose
oless

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:31 am

heeeey people,
I'm Daniel, but apparently i don't warrant a greeting, i can't imagine why i'm lovely!!!!
new to the whole forum mafia thing, so forgive me WHEN i screw up.
yeaaah my next week is pretty mental, christmas casual work and all but i'll try to check in regularly.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:32 am

I'll be putting deadlines in place as-and-when required to speed things along. Xmas has definitely been considered.

Lynch update
Happy - 1 vote from screaminghawk
4 to lynch
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:01 pm

ScreamingHawk wrote:
Lynch Happy. First post is obviously eager Mafia. Trying to use wall of text as a distraction
Sad
It's just like old days........... [tightens noose]

Chanisha I'm surprised the time distance is only 3 hours, but that's great for us Very Happy haha normally I would wish we could swap weather but NZ as usual has had a great, raintacular last couple weeks ==
Lmao lmao michael's post was so troll it wrapped right back round to being completely insuspicious again
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Hey guys, first time playing forum mafia. I'm Shu, to make it easier to remember I've used a shoe as an avatar Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 248717

Just like to start off by saying I'm an innocent townie who just wants peace. My occupation is as a baker who cooks delicious baked goods for everyone in the morning so lynch or shoot me at your own expense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattgoku
Silly Goose
mattgoku

Job/hobbies : Photography
Dreams of : Being Happy

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:02 am

Hello people Smile

I'm Matt.
Like Shu, I too am new.

I enjoy making new friends and playing cool games.
I am a nice person, please don't kill me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jxp.flavors.me/
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:55 am

Well I'm convinced. We just need to lynch Happy and then we can call it a day Razz

So oless, shu, mattgoku. How much Mafia experience have you had? On and off line.

And a question for everyone. If you are/were Mafia, who would you kill tonight? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 am

I've played hundreds of offline mafia games, but haven't really played with different rules.
And if I were a mafia I would kill my other mafia partner because then we can all live in peace Smile
Back to top Go down
mattgoku
Silly Goose
mattgoku

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Hello ScreamingHawk Smile

I too (like the Shu) have played a fair few number of offline mafia games, but yeah I haven't really played online, or with too many different rules. I believe I'll catch on pretty fast though cheers

If I were mafia, I would just kill whoever my partner(s) wanted to kill, because I'm a useless sheep like that who dislikes conflict and can't make decisions for himself Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 687691
Back to top Go down
oless
Silly Goose
oless

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:54 pm

yeah i've had a tonne of experience offline, none online.
Iunno who I would kill, maybe jasmine (happy) just cause its tradition!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:54 am

Alrighty, you've all had a chance for a bit of back and forth, time for Night 1!

No talking during Night Phase.

Deadline to get your night action to me by 8pm tomorrow. Although if everyone's onto it (including me) I will likely start Day 1 sooner.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:09 pm

It was a dark and stormy night.... wrote:

"We have to keep a firm handle on this"
    "No doubt about that. And I know exactly who we need to deal with first."
"Are you sure about this?"
    "Trust me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I suppose it was a 50/50 anyway and it's good to get them out of the way now.

Happy is dead! Remember, only one QQ post before you silence, and no info with it.

Happy's Role PM wrote:
You are a terrific townie! Your objective is to eliminate the murderous mafia hidden in your midst. You know nothing but the safety of your numbers, and what you can gleam along the way.

1st)ScreamingHawk
2am)Happy
THREE)orange
4)mattgoku
5!)oless
6)Slushee
7)Shu

No deadline right now, vote night if you want to or vote to lynch someone. Votes reset. 4 to lynch/go to night.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:40 pm

NOOOO!!! HAPPY!!!! You were taken from us too soon *tear*. We will avenge you, your death will not be in vain!! <insert more dramatic speech things>

Alright, let's get right to this. Judging from the super suspect and trollness of the posts, my eye is DEFINITELY on ScreamingHawk. Asking people who they think mafia is? Just in general putting peeps on the spot?

He's mafia, folks. Let's get this party started:
Lynch ScreamingHawk
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Haha, Slushee. I took note of those that refused to answer a simple hypothetical and who was one of those hmm? Being townie is about sharing. I'll come back to this.

But for now I was thinking Lynch oless.

He said he would kill Happy and hey presto. It's a doublethink trap, right? He's thinking "Of course they won't target me for this kill, since I said that's exactly what I would do". Well guess what buddy! I'm calling the bluff.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Sorry for double post but "Asking people who they think mafia is?". I don't think I even did this. Is that scum not paying attention? Thinking "I don't need to watch the thread I just need to kill people." How suspicious you have become Slushee...
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:19 pm

fweaks wrote:
Happy is dead! Remember, only one QQ post before you silence, and no info with it.

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

Sad

OK GUYS NICE PLAYING W/ YOU. IMMA GO EAT SOME CHRISTMAS HAM NOW
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Oh boy, poor Jas.
Maybe Oless did it because he was bitter about not getting a welcome. XD

fweaks wrote:
"Well, I suppose it was a 50/50 anyway and it's good to get them out of the way now.

Any thoughts on this little bit?
Back to top Go down
Shu
Pacman
Shu

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Slushee's avatar is suspicious, it's depicting an upside down happy face which might symbolise how he wanted happy dead...

But I'm gonna vote to lynch oless since he said he would kill Happy if he were mafia and then I'm guessing he actually did because he's trying to use reverse psychology
Exclamation
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 am

Lynch update
ScreamingHawk - 1 vote from Thee_Slushee
Oless - 2 votes from Shu and ScreamingHawk
4 to lynch
Back to top Go down
mattgoku
Silly Goose
mattgoku

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:25 am

Aw no. Happy Sad
That's so sad.

I really don't know who to trust right now, so I'm just gonna be a good 'ol sheep and go with the current majority Very Happy

And it's waaaaay probable that at least one of the three(?) of us newbies is mafia.
Because I know Shu I'm just gonna trust him for now Razz
And Lynch Oless
Sorry G!

And if it's not you, then maybe the two who want you dead are mafia Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4   Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor Mafia #4 - Day 4
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next