Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!

Go down 
+6
directorladyface01
pizza-la
Constrosity
Admin
Atrim
twiggz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh..
Unlynch Aakrithi
Sorry, I can't really remember what's been said I just remembered being suspicious...
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:04 pm

awhhh wat was jack anyway?
awhh thanks goodness kelsey..coz i was gona vote for u...u still vote me though i wrote soo much in my defence so that seemed like u were mafia.
but i just wana know what was jack's role?
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Mod.
Death Eater.
Healer.
Investigator
Student.

Deceased:
twiggz (ChloƩ)
Noxes (Jack)

Alive:
pizza-la (Sterling)
Atrim (Benjamin)
Lancestrike (Laurence)
directorladyface01 (Aakrithi)
catherine
Admin (Kelsey)
colonel badass (Paul)
Constrosity (Connor)
Jaidinja (Jaidan)
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 pm

ohkay thanks..i was too lazy to go to page one Very Happy

darn thats one student gone
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:17 pm

less than two hours now guys.

get going.
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

Job/hobbies : General masquerading.
Dreams of : A world of justice...

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 pm

I don't post for like 25 hours... Expect some major magikarp to have gone down...

But no... :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Raaaah.
Who do we lynch?
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:41 pm

ok do u guys think its weird how laurence would not character claim..i get it was coz he did not trust me but "pyro"...all i get is how hermione set snape's robe on fire.

Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

i kinda think he might be neville?? ya know, always setting himself on fire and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Or Seamus...blowing stuff up
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:59 pm

but thats blowing himself up..i thought pyro was more related to fire..
but oooh ur logic rules lawrence out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:03 pm

You could be right about Laurence though, he is a bit suspicious...

Admin wrote:
Aakrithi you were saying you were posting a lot about how much you love Harry Potter? And Laurence, you say you don't think she'll know who your character is? That makes me suspiciou. if she loves HP that much she'll know most of the main characters so are you thinking of claiming a not well-known character?
With only 10 roles I find it unlikely that Chloe would put in ones that HP fans wouldn't easily remember. So maybe you want to fake claim someone you're sure WON'T be in there (so you won't get counter-claimed) because if you claimed your real role it would scream mafia?

Hrmmm.

Sorry if that made little sense, I'm in the middle of getting ready for DO and am a bit frazzled.

this never really got explained by him :/

Lancestrike wrote:
Exactly, so that hints that I'd not be a main character?

I mean...he practically ignored half of my argument...
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:12 pm

ok kels u also wrote
Spoiler:

but students probably got the same role pm, maybe with their names changed..so maybe ur not a student...

and yes ur right..laurence really did ignore ur statement. and he said he couldn't character claim subtlety..maybe if he did claim..he would be lying about his character and the real character would catch him and pull him out in the open as mafia/death eater..plus in this game he hasn't been himself...where is all the double posting??
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Right. Late post probably so bear with me.

Lancestrike Wrote
Quote :
Maybe some people weren't meant to get it :3
Now, I only just thought of this but might not all the death eaters have gotten similar PMs? For all the other roles I was given to believe that they were different...Just a thought.

and

Lancestrike Wrote
Quote :
Harden up, I'm waiting for the high rollers to get back so I can share some juicy info
If only mafia can PM eachother then he may be talking about waiting for them to come online so that he can tell them some "juicy info" about who he wants lynched.

This may all be wrong but at the moment Lawrence is the most suspicious one IMO.
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 pm

yea death eaters and students probably got same pm's
and high rollers cud mean kelsey coz well she is really good at this game

but!
since we really need a lynch.
Back to top Go down
catherine
Pacman
catherine

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

i just got here and dont really want to read loads, im agreeing with the majority..
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 pm

awhh well i am not gona vote soo il be back in like an hour.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:18 pm

directorladyface01 wrote:
ok kels u also wrote
Spoiler:

but students probably got the same role pm, maybe with their names changed..so maybe ur not a student...

From the looks of mine I assumed everyone's was tailered to their character, I suppose it's possible there may be some similarities but I have no idea as I don't have access to other peoples role pm's...

Also, yeah, Laurence looks suspicious...but suspicious enough for a lynch? I'm not sure.
...less than an hour left...
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 pm

:3 well I'm pretty sure that caus mod confirmed it would be gg If said two people were mod killed that they are students or such so active people are likely mafia
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:30 pm

my lack of modkillin' was simply because the more players there are, the more entertaining it is. it holds no relation to their roles.

just fyi.
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Hur hur well of course you can't disclose info but I sometimes slips out
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Point out to me where it "slipped out" that you weren't mafia
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Laurence... Are you going to give any half decent defense?
Back to top Go down
catherine
Pacman
catherine

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Yea...all the evidence points to you being one of the mafia
Back to top Go down
Atrim
Of Unknown Origins
Atrim

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm

However, I will also point out Catherine is slightly suspicious for me.

She claimed she could not be bothered to read all the pages (really it's been about 4 since her last post) and that she would just follow the majority.

She has also now put another spear into Laurence furthering our suspicions against him.

This could be a clever mafia ruse to subtly steer a vote against a townie.

I'm not denying that Laurence isn't highly suspicious, but if he's clean, I think Catherine is definitely up to something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!    Mafia #4    Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #4 Harry Potter and the Invasion of Hogwarts: Death Eaters Win!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next