Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three

Go down 
+11
fweaks
Lewylln
pizza-la
Happy
Constrosity
iamatree
Mirage
colonel badass
Jaidinja
twiggz
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 pm

i believe the term is SLASH
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:16 pm

okay, maybe mafia senses wasnt quite the right way to phrase it =.=

i just mean, there's something about the way he's playing this game that makes me think i cant trust him. he contradicts himself, and i just dont feel like he is townie.

sincerely, i believe he is mafia, or something negative anyway O-o very possibly a neutral role similar to jaidan's, but i dont think kelsey would have put in too many of those.

i'm not sure now, thanks guys =.=
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm

uh twiggz, thats still mostly just 'is sense it' what we want is actual examples or concrete references
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:34 pm

LOL. nah twiggz, I agree with you actually!! But he was saying something like, he likes to play really confused-ly because it throws people off his track. And he did that as mafia last time, so I'm willing to guess the same tactic's being used again.

Ok LL! (I remember I saw your real name in this thread before, but then I forgot, whoops.) During day 2, you were saying Jaidan's dorrah = mafia thing was a bluff? I don't feel like he's the sort of person to do that. And it worked against him anyway, which is the logical conclusion I would draw, if I were being intentional about it.
The number of posts between asking why we accused him, and offering that reasoning, were like... 3? 4? I guess I think differently, but I like to justify myself right in the moment, so that it doesn't come across as thought up afterwards. Incidently, I feel like your justification was thought up afterwards. Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 248717
So I'm saying you're not on the Dorrahs, which is why you a) didn't immediately catch that they were town, and b) offered a fairly OOC-IMO explanation for Jaidan's innocence once you realised. (Of course, he was basically innocent, but our reasoning was justified, yo.) If this was a 'bluff' and you are townie, then I don't see why we should trust your contributions anyway.
I hope you don't mind me totally flaming you this round. I still love you. xD

Jonno, you said "the evidence mounts up" right? You're doing ENGINEERING. COME ON, SHARE YOUR GENIUS WITH US. ;A;

On a side, and contradictory note, I was thinking sydney and jaidan and someone else were all mafia, when of course they're not. u__u I have like negative maori senses.
Wait, I was thinking Sydney was cult (honestly he was just talking about Saika and accusing people of being Saika nonstop), which could be a town role somehow. If there's no slasher in night 3's story, I'm assuming Kels has hidden his role as cultist from us.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:34 pm

ermm ... please refer back to my mega post of doom.

i pointed out a multitude of contradictions and odd things to say on his part.

while some of my suspicion is purely a "gut feeling" or "sense", there is evidence to my theory and i stick by it unless i am persuaded otherwise.

plzkthnx. (:
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 pm

And no SLAZ = sprinting long armed zombie, or red asshat who kills you :/
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:12 am

i HAD evidence, alot of which has been since contradicted. the rest i forgot due to over exposure to sweet minecrafty goodness....seriously if i forget to reply for ages it's because i'm on minecraft. i have been playing this A LOT the last week or so and esp the last few days. i;ve been staying up till like, 5 alot of mornings and sleeping till only like, 12-1pm or less
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 am

//MINECRAFT
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

Dreams of : 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:53 am

off topic/ AMG i play minecraft too! like fully about to go play a solid 2 days with my mate

on topic/ Well i actually havent been bothered to read your mega post of doom as thats just to much for me to take in atm, its holidays i cbs thinking as if im in an exam. gimme a day or two to get through it k
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:08 am

//OFFTOPIC, lol

ooh yeah, the invite i got told me they knew me through you. you mind telling them that i'm honoured by the invite, but i'm engaged on our own server. we actually do manage to have a proper map despite the failings of multiplayer. we use no mods or anything, just natural goodness. we survive mainly through anonmity, which allows only people we trust on the server. plus we also have a fledgling economy with a trade centre and marketplace up which we protect by disallowing the abuse of dupes or the like. basically it works because we want it to work.

also i dislike the fact that they use mapeditors for terraforming and the like. i feel that structures such as they have are not in fact impressive unless the entire process from start to finish, the preparation, the resource aquisition, the construction, are all done through a persons or groups blood, sweat and tears.

for example the timer circuit i've just created which reports the time spent on a pressure plate in binary up to 63 seconds. took me about 2-3 days to complete, not including the time spent mining or trading for redstone etc. And so because people know this, it's actually impressive. but if i just had everything handed to me and used mods and stuff to develop and put it in, it's just.... it's like someone who's inherited money buying a painting. it looks nice but meh. where as someone who paints that painting themselves, like davinci, they go down in history. it's also the reason why i think all that stuff made in classic just isn't cool.

//ONTOPIC FOR ONCE

yeah, but just because i've lost what i had against you doesn't mean you're off the hook LL. you still gotta step it up if you wanna escape this day unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 pm

//off topic, ill pass it on, sure he'll be disappointed though, he just loves to use his flying mod XP

//on topic, well i think i've said enough atm until something NEW is brought into this game via night story or a persons intellect
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 pm

ATTENTION: SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.

Carry on.
Deadline is Sunday, 5:30pm.
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 pm

"Something has happened!

A faerie passes by and gives your Neopet +10 strength!"

Ahh, good times.

Seriously though now I really want to know what that was

Lewylln I gave my arguments for wanting to lynch you near the top of the page |D If you don't want to read that I can try shorten it? Or maybe it's not worth replying to? If the latter, then I'll just lynch you, since I'd have no reason not to and a single vote doesn't count for much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

ok well im sorry i guess i only skimmed it, let me analize this:
Quote :
During day 2, you were saying Jaidan's dorrah = mafia thing was a bluff? I don't feel like he's the sort of person to do that.
For this i dont personally remember it, if it was before Wednesday it would've been because of my music exam on Wednesday, if not i dunno. If i did i guess knowing me it would've been because of previous gameplay reasons, if you find it (i certainly cbs finding it tonight right before i go crash) and quote it for me ill explain it for you.
Quote :
The number of posts between asking why we accused him, and offering that reasoning, were like... 3? 4?

tbh i dont think number of posts is any way to pin some1 as mafia unless they themselves were being lynched and were either frantically responding to every1 to not die or not posting at all to try and fade away and let every1 kill each other, i personally think i've been steadily posting in this game regardless of what has happened (apart from last weekend which was because i was down in tauranga in my grand parents house with no internet for family photos and catching up with the rellies).
Quote :
but I like to justify myself right in the moment, so that it doesn't come across as thought up afterwards. Incidently, I feel like your justification was thought up afterwards
this confuses me tbh, did you just say it doesnt come across as thought up then say it does?? seriously wat??
Quote :
So I'm saying you're not on the Dorrahs, which is why you a) didn't immediately catch that they were town,
I dont follow the anime so i dont know the names of whats what and whose who
Quote :
b) offered a fairly OOC-IMO explanation for Jaidan's innocence once you realised.

OOC-IMO?? i dont get this, and i didnt give an explanation for his innocence as i did join in on the lynch after i figured out why every1 was doing it.
Quote :
If this was a 'bluff' and you are townie, then I don't see why we should trust your contributions anyway.
I dont get this, what was i even bluffing about? i havent bluffed this game so im rather confused, its not my style to bluff unless we're playing texas hold em. And whether or not you trust me or not is your choice, im not as smart as jono or as analytical as ben or kelsey (well atleast i think they are) so its not like i can just give you personal info as to why you should trust me, tbh i dont have a prob talkin on FB or w/e just as long as its NOT about mafia as thats against the rules last time i checked.

Theres my break down of your post happy, you happy now happy? (haha puns, i find them humerus <-- haha if you get that your a legend ) anywho, if you want that condensed then ill see what i can do, but i just love surper sizing everything, *

//offtopic * like my mob pit in minecraft, 32x32 they said, ha ill go more then twice that!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 am

//off topic
yeah, same for my chessboard i started in single player. i manually terraformed a 90x90 surface completely flat so that i could have 11x11 squares of obsidian and cloth or snow. i never finished that chessboard though because it was when i had started the first few squares that we started the server and i moved on to that. more fun with peoples.

//ontopic
however, thats 3 slip ups in your analysis of happy's post, well done noob: lynch LL
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 am

care to elaborate plz?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:45 am

HAHA damn jonno I was totally waiting a bit before posting, so I don't seem all STALKER-LIKE you know?? and then you just cut in front of me. Which is a good thing, otherwise I'd spend ages typing up redundant replies like usual.

Anyway, I don't know if we should point these 'slipups' out!! It's late so I might explain a couple tomorrow... but one of them I won't, because it's proved surprisingly useful. n___n And for that one in particular, I don't blame you: after all, you wouldn't have known.
(It's kind of depressing actually, lol, I'm gonna totally make a million mistakes like that when I'm mafia.)

So with that, lynch Lewylln!
Again, sorry if you're not mafia! I'll totally unlynch if you prove innocence, but to me, it's a much different thing from proving yourself not guilty.

Last-minute things!
- After you replied I totally realised I sound horrid and mean, I'M SO SORRY LOL. I FAIL AT POLITE COMMUNICATION.
- I don't have facebook. xD The whole trusting thing I honestly didn't mean to be a jab at you, it was gameplay-wise. omg don't worry I am nowhere near as smart as any of them either.
- Aaaand I GOT THOSE PUNS. Very Happy I WAS STARING AT THE HUMERUS ONE FOR MORE THAN A MOMENT, THEN IT WAS LIKE...... OHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 am

you know im sorry guys but i REALLY hate people who dont actually say why they're lynching somebody, if i slipped up sure go ahead, but point it out atleast sheesh
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 am

and yes, if i 'slipped up' i did just say you can lynch me, because knowing you guys your stubborn and are thirsty for a lynch, i mean we all killed jaidan because he "slipped up" and he was practically innocent plus ben just loves to tick me off -.-. In the long run, i know ben will miss me, and so will all of you. Who doesnt enjoy swapping targets? Anywho, for now if you guys want to lycnh me for something you havent explained sure go ahead, it just proves how omgus you guys are atm, and btw if your saying that a slip up is to do with me being in tauranga i will hunt you down and beat you with oranges, my grand parents dont have internet and i wasnt going to ditch them for my aunties house on their 50th wedding anniversary for a game.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 am

dskl;jf;ksdg''g OH GD LOL I HAD THIS REPLY READY FOR YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY, TIME TO REFORMAT

Anyway I know Jaidan was innocent, that was the most sucky thing about the lynch!! he was the best lead we had and it turned out to be wrong, you know x__x But I guess that applies here, too, and if we are wrong, we don't have anything else to go on. Or at least I don't, and the evidence for anyone else seems to be much less.

Imma trawl through the thread right now for your quotes, k? It'll take a while to compose the full reply (I am a chronically slow sentence-maker), but I'll get back to you by this evening. If people haven't ninja'd me by then. Very Happy

But yeah, I am mega sorry about the not-explaining-thing too, I can totally get what you mean. ;;; It's all about improving your game skillz, right? I'm always doing that in other things I do: you can't get better, if people aren't telling you what's wrong.
(Well this is how I think, anyway. If it's completely off, pretend I never said that. <w<)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 am

you're not? i r disapoeent sun.

yeah, well meh, i'm nt gonna point them out, SO THERE... dammit happy you're rubbing off onto me again

anyways, what i meant was, really you're dead meat, unless you can come up with something. so unless you have some information you need to share with me and the rest of us(which may or may not save you, after all, we're bloodthirsty aren't we lads and lasses).......
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 am

Lynch Vote Update:

1 Atrim
2 Lewylln- fweaks, Happy (3 till lynch)
3 Lancestrike
4 fweaks
6 twiggz
7 Colonel badass
9 leaf master FRINGE
11 iamatree
12 Constrosity
14 Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 am

well before happy comes up with some evidence, i might as well say some stuff, atm i still dont see where i've slipped up. So if i just went against myself on something then ill try my best to explain why, if its just about interpretation, then im only human and will give you all a meaty paragraph as to wat i was thinking when i posted. And i wont be posting much today or tomorrow because i actually dont spend every waking moment of my life in front of a computer screen. i guess thats all for me, see you guys tonight i guess
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:01 pm

I realised I could just go to your profile to view all your posts, lol

Okay, so I'll try to be as clear as I can! (Which is not very clear at all.) These are what I suppose Jonno says are the slip-ups; really, I just snapped to one totally different detail, but I need to keep that secret.

Firstly, from the post where you ask why we're lynching Jaidan, to the post where you say that's not a good reason:
lewylln wrote:
wait so are we lynching jaidain because he said he's getting his computer confiscated and thus cant post?? without sounding him like defending him couldnt that actually be true? unless his brother (or whoever he cried to in my first game) could clarify that he hasnt had it confiscated? but yes i do agree that its fully scummy but im just wondering why ppl have fully jumped on him instantly. i like to have some more evidence against a person tbh
lewylln wrote:
kelsy's just bored leave her alone XP, i tried gettin ben to post at church but he obviously has forgotten (gonna go remind him on FB). other then that im still wonderin why we are gangin up on jadain, unless i have forgotten that there has never been a mention of "the dollars" in this game?
totally wrote:
i dont mind ppl lynching jaidain, but im gonna hold my vote off till some1 gives some evidence atleast. every1 just seems to b using him as a scape goat which screams mafia scum
time to wrote:
i dont mind ppl lynching you because i really dont know if your mafia or not and its only atm a few ppl who are active so no lycnh will pass with 3 votes untill the mod modkills some ppl
party wrote:
you know i like you mirage, your the first person to actually put some evidence against some1 (even though its me) unfortunatly im just really focused on study atm and since jadiain ruined my first and best game so far, i really dont care if he's lynched, im not votin based on a grudge however, i want some more evidence then a single slip up. i know im my first game i purposefully slipped up to throw every1 off so they couldnt pin anything on me because so much i said was contradictory <-- hence why i dont think him slipping up is enough evidence to lynch him.. yet
My view is, it's not your rate of posting that matters here; it's the fact you've continued contributing to discussion, without knowledge of a vital detail. Again, you wouldn't have known and I can't tell you now, but this detail has been proving who's townie and who's not!
I thought you'd figured out the detail, and talked about bluffing to 'cover up' your previous posts; from the reply we lynched you on, it turns out you never realised at all. This means everything I said about 'justification' is basically irrelevant, so don't worry about that, sorry.

Anyway, to the last post; you say Jaidan may have "slipped up to throw everyone off" like you did in your first game, and you "want more evidence than a single slip up". We ended up talking a bit about that previous game, and along the way we start referring to this fake-slipping-up strategy as 'bluffing'.
Meanwhile, today you say you haven't done anything of the sort, which is of course taken as a 'slip-up'. Even if you're innocent and just forgot, it's really difficult to explain the mistake away. n__n

I'd recommend keeping a summary of your actions somewhere, which is what I've been doing. If you decide to record everyone else's (like I am.... I swear I'm not stalker), it makes a fantastic reference tool as well. As long as you don't need to find quotes... derp.
Anyway, if this explanation is still really bad and stuff, please say so and I'll do my best to clarify the argument!

One last thing, I guess you've roleclaimed as bus driver, which is pretty cool as long as I'm not thinking of a disgusting joke my brother told me! Being my stubborn omgus self though, I don't believe it's a town role. And I'm leaning towards mafia role as opposed to neutral, because as long as I'm assuming cultist was town, your role hasn't interfered with any mafia acions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

ok last post for me today, and maybe tomorrow, dependin on when i get up. Well tbh im guessin the fact you just described has something to do with the actual anime so dont expect me to get it because i wont, i dont follow the anime and would dislike the fact every1 is refering to it in their accusations as i CANNOT follow such jargon -.-
Quote :
start referring to this fake-slipping-up strategy as 'bluffing'.
i dont remember this but i do see what your talking about now, and ofcourse i have "bluffed" but only to try and guage your playing style and other peoples roles, i dunno about you guys but thats how i play. And the bus driver is generally townie as his main aim to swap a mafia/cult target with a mafia/cult so they ya know KILL EACH OTHER, so the bus driver in this game is most definitly townie, and the cult is cult btw cult is never townie, the cults want to kill both town and mafia, its how they win. and one last thing, that last quote of mine if you actually read it shows that i use logic instead of being a sheep and following the crowd, i didnt get the reason for lynching jaidan so i didnt at the time, eventually after re-reading i did so i lynched him.

ps have you read all the role discriptions ? like seriously??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next