Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three

Go down 
+11
fweaks
Lewylln
pizza-la
Happy
Constrosity
iamatree
Mirage
colonel badass
Jaidinja
twiggz
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Quote :
why we are gangin up on jadain, unless i have forgotten that there has never been a mention of "the dollars" in this game?

OK, If I'm interpreting this properly, this puts you in the same boat that jaidan was in, you didn't recieve mention of the dollars in your role PM because you arent town.

Also, Happy, I'm wondering too, what is an OOC-OMG post? slightly offtopic but hey.

Yeah anyway, LL, I'm finding your posts to be really defensive and honestly you are just coming off scummy to me. I know that sounds like senses but the overall way you're posting leads me to suggests that you are mafia. So Lynch LL
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:45 am

asdjhkljdjlg;g;dkgl;dfjkl

well connor, at least we know what side you're on, now. xD

HAHA that's right, nobody got that aye? it was Out Of Character In My Opinion. When I came up with that acronym the voice in my head said, "don't actually write that you retard" and I went "nah they'll get it." GO ME.

anyway @LL: dskjfj;g yes I have read the descriptions!! oi I went to 'cult' as soon as it was first mentioned here and it was like "oh they're like masons", so I went to masons and it's like "oh they can.. talk to each other". and I'm like.. cool. :/ I figured they just.. force people into their group and.. do stuff.
Argh lemme rephrase, so sorry; "if I'm assuming cultist is not affliated with mafia." I'm under the permanent assumption that we only have two factions. Goddammit, even in the same sentence I realised there were neutral roles, and changed that particular part to reflect that.

And I've never played a game with roles beyond doctor and cop (and rapist), so idk what bus driver's general alignments is. n__n; The role makes a lot more sense now, but as connor said, it doesn't quite match up if you were town. Considering unlynching now, but also considering going "screw it this is just a game", like most people do when we get near deadline. xD
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 am

//my lovely precious beautiful sweet kyuu is out of town atm and not only that she's broken her ankle and is in hospital over in macau and i cant talk to her on msn or anything for a few days and i hope she's gonna be alright but i have no idea and it's really stressing me out and depressing me>.<...

anyway, let's take it out on you guys//yaaaaayyyy

lets play lynch vote roulette!

roll a D20 to see who i lynch.....

9! thats a shitty roll, i wanted a natural 20.... meh anyways, that's josephs number! so joseph, you are now the lucky new owner of a lynch vote!

unlynch LL
lynch joseph

//because i can motherlickers
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

Dreams of : 0.0

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 am

@happy well if your confused about cult and masons, they're two completely new factions, masons are like a sub of town and cult is a whole new one. masons work for town, cult works for cult. so masons = good, cult = bad. mainly because cult generally wants to kill mafia and town because thats how they win?? (or is it converting all town and killing mafia??) anywho this game i didnt get a mention of the dollars (or whatever that gang, gym club, government officials tea party association etc is called) so if that makes me neutral im like thingy said, in the same boat as jaidan. HOWEVER wasn't jaidan the/a cop??? even though he was "neutral" he could've easily worked for the town which in general is the aim of the game isnt it? I'm gonna (subtly) hint here that once again that im in the same boat as jaidan on this one.

ps /this is half on topic half not?\ --> going to church to get some of the good stuff (the good news, dont think of that any other way or ill beat you with lemons) so i wont be able to post unless the mod of this game decides to extend/not notice the deadline is up seeing as i get home like 6 XP Au revoir le monde je deteste et j'adore
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:58 am

Lynch Vote Update:

1 Atrim
2 Lewylln- Constrosity, Happy (3 till lynch)
3 Lancestrike
4 fweaks
6 twiggz
7 Colonel badass
9 leaf master FRINGE- fweaks (4 till lynch)
11 iamatree
12 Constrosity
14 Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

lynch roulette!

D20 rolls an...18?
reroll.....4!

thats me!

unlynch joseph
lynch ME
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Lynch Vote Update:

1 Atrim
2 Lewylln- Constrosity, Happy (3 till lynch)
3 Lancestrike
4 fweaks- fweaks (4 till lynch)
6 twiggz
7 Colonel badass
9 leaf master FRINGE
11 iamatree
12 Constrosity
14 Happy
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Excuse me but there's 2 girls and a walking pair of boobs in this series and I got one of them? KELSEH!
Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Two girls = Celty and The-Girl-With-Celty's-Head-Kinda

Celty is obviously town and judging by the lack of "CALOOH CALLAY! I GET TO BE ONE WITH MY SEX IDOL!" I'm gonna guess you arent Celty.

I'd imagine you would also be very pleased with being the girl who looks like Celty's head cause its Celty. And you are kinda creepy with all that revolves around her...you would enjoy looking like her head I'm sure.

Considering the QQing I can only assume you are Anri, cause everyone hates her. Nobody wants to be anri, least of all anri. She's either town or cult leader. So...you're either an asset or a very real threat...good o then.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

MODRAGE.

This could have been a really cool game. Like, really cool.

Thank you to those who have made time to post and try to get this going, but it's just not working. Some vital roles just aren't posting and if I just modkill away, ooruo game is ooruo.

I am disappoint and sadface.
I get that people have other things to do and stuff gets in the way, but if you agree to play a game it would be nice if you at least try to be involved.
I know some people haven't been online much, but I also know some of you less active posters are online a lot, so it sucks a bit that you don't bother.

But whatever. To whoever has the next game in line- I wouldn't bother right now if I were you, but it's your choice whether you want to start a new game or not.

So yes. Game over. No one wins.
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

:/ gg?
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 pm

wow common guys, i might've actually survived today as well T.T then i could have continued!!! i mean like common!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:57 pm

nah its all good mod, i guess ppl just aint cool enough to play mafia
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Well. That blows. Can we at least have the list of people's roles then?
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

haha, yes indeed we should... *evil eyes* =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Atrim

You are Kida Masaomi.
You are the leader of the Yellow Scarves, a gang that terrorises the town. You have the final say in who to kill each night.
You do, however, have a side quest. Each night you can select someone to 'search'. Your goal is to find your childhood friend Mikado Ryugamine. Once you have have found him, something will happen.
(Mod note- if he had found his target (Happy) this big complicated thing would have happened, making him pro-town mason with Happy, but still in charge of the mafia, and the mafia would be told they had a traitor and could vote to kill off one of their members...and stuff, yes, details, blah)

Your fellow mafia members are:
Yellow Scarves member #1 (directorladyface01)
Yellow Scarves member #2 (Leaf Master FRINGE)
Yellow Scarves member #3 (iamatree)

Lewylin

You are Anri Sonohara.
You are currently in possession of the demon sword Saika, which gives her control over whoever it cuts and people wielding its 'daughter' swords.
You are the leader of a mysterious, hidden, third party known as the 'Slashers'
Each night you may choose a player to cut, giving you control over them until their death. You can communicate with other Slashers freely, and control their lynch votes.
Your aim is to take over the town until there is no one left under your control. In the event of your death, the group will be disbanded, and the members will go back to their original alignments. You are pro-cult.

Lancestrike

You are Erika Karisawa
You are OBSESSED with manga and anime. You will do whatever you can to aid the Dollars, but you have no special powers.
You are pro Dollars (town)

fweaks

You are Celty!
You are a Dullahan from Ireland who came to Japan looking for her stolen head. Her motorcycle is actually a horse in disguise.
You are apart of the Dollars, and use your special powers to act as a vigilante for the town. Each night phase you can choose a player to kill.
(also, watch out for Laurence- he will hump your leg if he finds out you're Celty xD)

directorladyface01

You are a member of the Yellow Scarves!
You're basically a typical mafia goon.
Kida Masaomi (Atrim)

twiggz

You are SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA!
You are a man who is always seen to wear sunglasses and a bartender's suit. You have a very short fuse and fight with incredible strength.
And because you're so awesome, you have a very special power, the power of deflection!
If someone protects you, you protect them. They investigate you, you investigates them. Try to kill you, you kill them.

Colonel Badass

You are Saburo Togusa!
You're the driver of the group. Because of this, you often act like a bus driver.
Each night, you can choose two people to switch places.

Jaidinja

You are Izaya Orihara

You're a young man who sells information for his own enjoyment. You claim to love the entire human race except for Shizuo Heiwajima, and exhibit said love by putting humans in often miserable conditions and observing their reactions.
You have amazing investigative abilities, but only desire to use the information for your own benefit. Each night you can choose one person to investigate, and your only win condition is to be alive at the end of the game.
You are pro you.

Leaf Master FRINGE

Kida Masaomi (Atrim)

pizza-la

You are Simon!
You are one of the owners of Russia Sushi. You're known as one of the strongest men in Ikebukuro, according to Orihara Izaya.
You are a strong man who only fights to protect himself or others. You're an amazing friend, and each night you can choose someone to protect. If they are violently targetted, you will die protecting them, but you will also take out the attacker.

iamatree

Kida Masaomi (Atrim)

Constrosity

You are Shinra Kishitani!

You are a young underground doctor who lives with Celty and is also her lover.
You mostly remains indoors and wear your white doctor's coat even when you're not at work.
As a brilliant doctor keen to practice your skills, each night you can target a player to watch over, if they get hurt you can use your abilities to save them.

Mirage

You are Kadota Kyouhei!
Your friends often call you Dotachin, which irritates you greatly.
You try your best to help the Dollars, but you have no special powers.

Happy

Welcome to your first mafia game!

You are Mikado Ryugamine
You are a childhood friend of Kida Masaomi, and the creater of the Dollars. As the leader, you find out many bits of information and can choose a player to target each night to investigate. You also have the power to stop a lynch from occurring if you see fit. This is done by messaging me BEFORE the lynch story is posted.
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Dude! That role with Ben and Happy was badass! *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 pm

I really wanted to see how it would have played out Sad
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:07 pm

WHAT
WHAT
I investigate rithi and she's DEAD, then I investigate ben and just ~ASSUME~ HE'S TOWN?!
Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 616 A GOOD DETECTIVE NEVER LETS FRIENDSHIPS GET IN THE WAY OF HIS WORK

ahaha I would've continued being a fail detective anyway, ben and laurence were on my ~suspicious list~ because they both put up the "Jaidan needed to see the anime to know the dorrahs" argument. So then I would've investigated laurence and he'd be innocent, and I'd be like WELL SUCK.

Nice skillz from Sterling, who did you protect? XD
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am

She protected fweaks.

And yeah, Atrim was godfather (and his character seems town in the anime too)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 am

so what you're telling me here is that everything i ever thought was true including the fact that LL is a ARISTOPHANES and deserved to die despite that fact that i was aligned with him?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:46 am

btw, i dont think atrim woulda found happy if i had lived because he was second on my hit list right after LL
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 am

who was the other cultist btw? because, ya know, LL is a ARISTOPHANES and never told us who the other was.
Back to top Go down
Lewylln
Obsessive Frog
Lewylln

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 am

laurance, i went for ben first night but bus driver saved me, cause as far as i know if i go after mafia i get murdered! =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three   Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #11 DRRR!! B!M Day Three
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next