Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**

Go down 
+5
fweaks
twiggz
sehrstark
pizza-la
Happy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Two votes against sehrstark, from pizza-la and fweaks
Two votes against pizza-la, from sehrstark and Constrosity

Four votes will make a lynch!
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

Job/hobbies : Procrastinating.
Dreams of : Doing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Remember those words at the end of this game, Jonno ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Is that all? Because it seems like a joke to me. Especially considering it was an inside joke about real life mafia xD
She could be trying to get a bandwagon going and hiding it in a joke, of course, but being the first to point the finger is a bit too obviously suspicious for someone who plays a mafia role as intense as she does sometimes.

I'm not trying to defend her, because as seen in my first post I have found her slightly suspicious too, I just don't really feel she's been that trigger happy.

@Jawwwney
Yeah, I see what you mean. I can imagine someone thinking that if they won a game despite giving obvious hints at being mafia, it would be like...cool.
Excuse my lack of good talk HERMA DERMA
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah, but if Stelz was just playing simply playing it jokingly she would have taken it back, after 'god' made it an official vote.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 pm

I AM NOT GOD........................

I
AM
BUDDHA
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 pm

the thing is though, for sterling, her intense playing actually just guarantees she;s not one of the townie power roles. dont forget she hates vanilla roles and plays those really intense as well to compensate for all the lack of not boringnessness. well thats what she told me at some point when i was modding a msn game.

so yeah sterlungz 50%mafia, 50%vanilla
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 pm

if i was mafia, why in the world would i make first move? everyone knows mafia sit back, lets chaos unfold and infuriate it every once in a while when the drama dies down. btw dude, when i started pointing fingers at you back in page one, you were still totally izzy, not some smary wizard like now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm

But if she really meant it, she would have taken it back by now anyway because before Jonno it wasn't really leading anywhere and she wouldn't have wanted to look too serious.
I think she was just joking and hasn't bothered taking it back yet (who knows, maybe she agrees with Jonno now?). I dunno, it just doesn't seem like a real threat.

Who knows, maybe I think I know her better than I do, but her lynching you doesn't even surprise me, I think she's done early random lynching in other games.
There's always that first person who sends the first lynch vote, and usually they are suspected because of it. But someone has to vote first right? And at this early in the game it's bound to be somewhat random/weak reasoning.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 pm

anyhows, cop found doctor. doctor isn't either me, chloe or mike else someone else would have spoken up already to defend us. so thats one power role for certain you know will not be wasted.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:49 pm

this^
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm

^yeah. that. im always right.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 pm

I concede, this is my second game of mafia since year 9^^, Lynch me if you like, but it won't make me mafia.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:08 pm

yessir, i would. but it's already there.

unless mod will let me double lynch XD
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 pm

now thats a blatant lie. we played rl mafia at least twice at the anime club meeting a few weeks ago xD
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh you're right, we played twice, 3rd game**
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

fweaks wrote:
unless mod will let me double lynch XD
nope.avi

I wish our school had an anime clougbh. Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 121
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 am

you should totally make one dude!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 am

I DON'T WATCH ENOUGH ANIME TO DO SO Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 687691

also our school is real hardout, like the teachers, I'd be scared to ask lol
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:25 am

LOL! when we half-tried to start one, our deputy principle asked us if an anime club was where we play on tamagottchis.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 am

Rofl!
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 am

Anyhows. i actually suspect chloe more so than you mike. and only for silly little reasons too. And most of it was pre-game hints i just noticed.

Last night i was chatting with jazzy. "SOB SOB, JAZZY? WHEN YOU GOING TO START THE GAME? " Eventually she told me she needed the mafia night action and couldn't start without it.

about 8:41pm (according to my chat logs)- She also told me that a mafia was online, but indecisive, and unwilling to kill someone til their buddies were online (as you do) while other mafia hadn't checked their inbox at all. I gave mike jazzys address about half an hour or so before, and noone else was really on msn at the time. Also, his first game would make him more nervous about taking charge with mafia-mates. Indecisiveness with the mod? i think so. But really, this isn't a very good reason for lynching at all.

about 11:00pm- Chloe comes on msn, i talk to her about starting, and reminded her to check her role and all that yadda yadda. I tell her we are waiting on one more night action. 10 minutes later, jazzy told me she was writing up a nightstory, at the SAME time chloe said something like 'I think waiting time will be over soon'. I think she was talking to jazzy on msn at that particular time, and i would say they were sorting out who to kill. Whatever the reason was, IT WAS MOST CERTAINLY TIMED SUSPICIOUSLY.

And chloe just seems downright suspicious in this game by subtly defending mike instead of trying to force info out of him. as we all (*COUGH*me) do. And when i talk to them on msn, they both go quiet then reply all of a sudden at the same time Sad i just felt SO abandoned that i realised they MUST be mafia collaborators. LIKE WHY ELSE WOULD THEY JUST IGNORE ME? Judging from the posts mike has since done though, im pretty sure hes mafia.

Another thing, i showed this to jazzy before posting it (to ensure i actually wouldn't get modhammered for posting it) and she was very excited about me posting it... which makes me think something in here is either true, or its about to backfire and explode on ME! Either way, hopefully this gets people posting/ rebutting/ poking logical holes/ THE GAME MOVING ON.

By the way, i just lost the game. Goodnight all.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:42 am

either way, im more convinced chloe is mafia.

unlynch mike, tie the noose around chloe (lynch chloe)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 am

It's unfortunate that all your evidency stuff relies on talking about the game outside of the thread, but if Jaz is fine with it I suppose it should be used.
Ho hum. I was kind of suspicious of Chloud before, but I was hesitant to take it anywhere since I've been wrongly suspicious of her quite a few times xD
I'm willing to put my vote against her, I'd like to see what she says first though.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Hah I should probably just mention the only reason I'm pumped about that is because it is dramatic and super-pro. Very Happy I'm just all for really hardout arguments like that. Also I have no idea about the normal etiquette of mafia, as you may have realised.
(Jonno tell your brother that his girlfriend is manipul8ing me Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 121)

One vote against sehrstark, from fweaks
Two votes against pizza-la, from sehrstark and Constrosity
One vote against twiggz, from pizza-la

Four votes for a lynch!
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 pm

not manipulating you!! i promise! Im totally just observant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**   Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO** - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #14 Day Three of MY LITTLE PONY, **THE TOWN WINS, WHOOO**
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next