Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #15 night eight

Go down 
+7
pizza-la
Lancestrike
twiggz
directorladyface01
Happy
Constrosity
fweaks
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:10 pm

reallly where did u get tat from sterfang?

"mafia can only kill is someone is lynched. "

who knows wat the mafia r up to..maybe it's like the doctor saving them...ya know maybe...

but i say yay for bandwagoning..i don't hate Joseph, i hate the fact tat he stalked two people somehow n we still have no extra info

lynch josephine Smile
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:14 pm

but wait it's like killing smeone totally unarmed..i feel bad
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:43 pm

id be a lot more sympathetic if he were active -.-

and i doubt theres a doctor. just because the mafia are already heavily restricted, so making a doctor role seems kinda redundant. I could always be wrong though.

"mafia can only kill is someone is lynched. " I was wondering out loud why the mafia haven't made a single kill, and what kind of restrictions they would have. Do you have any idea of the restrictions they might have? Because, like, information for townies would be useful.
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:47 pm

this game has me thoroughly confused.

i'm not sure wtf is going on here.

someone needs to help me out. =.=
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:03 pm

dude what part of NO ONE AT ALL KNOWS aren't you getting?!
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:34 pm

i tink the only way to even get a role out there wud be to have smeone dead..wich sounds really horrible!
but yea i have no guesses as to wat restrictions mafia wud hve..i mean normal mafia wud kill every night right?! roooight!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:42 pm

oh my god when did it become daytime ಠ_____ಠ

Y U MAKE DEADLINE SO SHORT JONNO that was honestly kind of sad. I'm actually gutted. Change the thread title.

I'm actually gonna go ahead and say that both Connor and Sterlz have been very, in a certain person's words, fishy. Smile Since the beginning of the game, Connor has basically been directing suspicion towards Joseph for the following reasons:
a) he has been revealed in the night story
b) he hasn't been posting.
Not incredibly strong reasoning, if you ask me. Sterlz even said it's probably a red herring! And this is why both of you are lynching him? I do understand that even if he's vanilla, the losses are few... but that was my strategy during Chloe's game, when I insisted on lynching Catherine. And now I can understand that it comes off as incredibly suspicious. xP

Sterlz, the way you immediately disregarded the mafia in night story 2 is confusing at best. Isn't it better to assume mod is telling the truth, just because we have so little to work with in the first place? If you're partners with Connor, that would mean you jumped to shift suspicion away from him.. and that would make Joseph the 'targeter' by default. Therefore, not mafia. It's a whole bunch of assumptions everywhere, but everybody else is just confused, so I might as well.

I'm gonna throw in a lynch for Sterling, because you're a lot more aggressive and therefore better at swaying the masses. I know I can't actually achieve anything but that's to catch the attention of anyone who tl;dr'd. And besides, it shows I am Srs. tongue Sorry for pitching my argument at a time when I probably have last post. If I'm alive next round then I'll talk to both of you properly.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm

lol, whoops, soz, totally forgot that title thingy-.-....however, the dealines were stuck to, not my fault if you cant follow them and aren't paying attention to posts in the thread which say it's day/night....

anyways, night times

joseph, 3:sterlz, concon, ladyface
sterlz, 1:jazzy

lynch votes will carry over to tomorrow.

deadline is early-mid tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:36 pm

well, most of my deadlines have been one day long. and, i explicitly stated, before the game even started, in the signup thread which i told you contained important info you should go read, that the dealines would be short because i wanted lots of nights.

anyways, day times!

night story as follows:

leaf master fringe has been targeted by jaidinja twice

forenzic-watcher hybrid type B has been targeted by targeter and forenzic-watcher hybrid type B.

go to it! deadline is probably late tomorrow night after you've all gone to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:39 pm

thats what she said
Back to top Go down
colonel badass
Of Unknown Origins
colonel badass

Job/hobbies : Dominoes!/Warhammer!
Dreams of : working for torchwood

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:53 pm

what the frogmint just happened?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

ahhh i see then

unlynch joface. lynch jaidan
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:57 pm

why lynch jaidan? joseph isnt dead, is he? so ...
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

Job/hobbies : Procrastinating.
Dreams of : Doing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Why is noone dieing? Why arn't the mafia killing anyone? There are mafia, right? o.O //Still rather confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:44 pm

we have ourselves a forensic watcher...who is no use since no one is dead!

meh mafia nt killig me is okey Smile or anyone else for tat matter..tbh im too lazy to change my vote
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah, kill me, Cause I'm totally killing joseph, all the time.
Back to top Go down
Constrosity
Nurse Joy's Father
Constrosity

Job/hobbies : Reading for hours
Dreams of : Piiinecoones

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Right, in response to Happy:

I voted for joseph. Why? Well he targeted me, that in itself is not enough for a lynch, so I asked him about it. Nothing happened. Therefore, we have some form of targeting from joseph, directed at me, that he simply isnt explaining.

IF - he was a cop, he would have put some sort of hint to the rest of us saying KILL CONNOR, HE'S MAFIA or DON'T KILL CONNOR, HE"S ALL GOOD

Neither of which happened. I understand not wanting to claim cop, mafia kill you. But if he claimed, surely the doctor might help him out or something, you know? Its not the end of the world if he were to claim cop after targeting someone.

The fact that he has simply done nothing after being asked about it seems scummy to me, and if that isnt a good enough reason for a lynch vote then I don't know what is.

HAVING SAID THAT, whats this with people wanting to lynch jaid now?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:58 am

interesting how josephs name keeps coming as targetting other people?
And we know mafia is strictly disadvantaged.

I thought 'HEY! josephs name keeps popping up in investigations!'
I think hes either hes mafia, hes being manipulated or hes cop. i SERIOUSLY doubt that hes a cop. his inactivity speaks for itself.

Why is he 'targetting' people, and why is jaidan targetting him?

Then i thought two things:
1- What if mafia thought he was the cop? and tried to target him for the same reason connor thought he was mafia? and hes only surviving because of whatever restrictions are being put on the mafia? that makes jaidan look rather suspicious.

2- What if jaidan was using joseph somehow? like what if he he has targetted me and connor in the first and second night phases through jaidans action?

either way, im just speculating.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:05 am

I think you have a fair point Connor, Joseph is too inactive to be a cop, but then wouldn't that make him too inactive to be mafia too? Not that i really have a grasp as to what on earth is happening in this game o.O
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:36 pm

well cop has to act alone...but mafia usually comes in grups so inactive mafia individuals don't matter coz someone else will pick up ur slack...joseph cud still be a potential mafia..
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:03 pm

lynchy votes update~!

jaidan,1)sterlz
joseph,2)concon, ladyface
sterlz,1)jazzy

4 to lynch!
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:52 pm

@creeky

maybe. but if they were working together, why is jaidan targetting joseph at night?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:38 pm

ffffuh mike and sterling pretty much said anything I'd say, except more concise. ಠ___ಠ I see your reasoning Connor, but I'm still not convinced, because it's pretty much common knowledge that Joseph doesn't play at all. If he actually posted, ever, then we might expect some sort of hint, yes. tongue I think unlynch sterling, and lynch you, but in an I've-got-my-eye-on-you sort of way?

In the meantime, Sterlz's logic: it's true, Jaidan targeted Joseph twice, and Joseph's been in the night story twice... but that's essentially the same reason you guys were accusing Joseph.
Rithi you've got a point too.. I think we can rule out Jaidan and Joseph both being two of the mafia. And I doubt Joseph's mafia at all. Hmmm.

The more I think about it though, the more we should lynch a random person, just because of that third person in the night story. "A person was not killed." If Sterlz is right, and lynching activates mafia kills, then won't this power change to "A person was killed by _____"? Did somebody already say that?
Anyway, if we can't reach an agreement, Joseph would probably be the best choice for a lynch: not out of any actual suspicion, but more as a sacrifice. I'm still thinking Connor was the 'mafia' targeted by the 'targeter' (Joseph), but in case Sterlz is right and that's a false result, we'd better keep the players who actually do stuff.

Last thing before I finish this stupid post! "forenzic-watcher hybrid type B has been targeted by targeter and forenzic-watcher hybrid type B." What is with all these people targeting themselves I don't even
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:42 pm

OKAY PRETEND I DIDN'T ADDRESS RITHI THERE. Misread Sterlz's latest post as Rithi's... even though she wrote @creeky... oh my god, self.
Back to top Go down
sehrstark
Wartortle
sehrstark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:47 am

Happy wrote:
OKAY PRETEND I DIDN'T ADDRESS RITHI THERE. Misread Sterlz's latest post as Rithi's... even though she wrote @creeky... oh my god, self.
Maybe this person has the ability to sheild?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #15 night eight   Mafia #15 night eight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #15 night eight
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next