Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

he also cbf's posting when i'm not yelling it in his ear apparently-.-
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Hiroshi wrote:
Screaming has been asking who your top lynch is, not trying to incite a lynch. So the accusation of "too persistent to kill me" is a little over the top for a reaction from a regular townie..

This. I'm not voting you. Simply said was top on my list. I've heard your rebuttle but that doesn't make the case against you invalid. And 'keep me alive for three days guys. I promise it'll be good' is hardly convincing. Whats to say your power is not mafia related, if you have one at all? Knowing you were targeted and stopping it is a pretty epic power by itself. Your vote on me is pretty OMGUS as well. Lol.

In terms of tunnelling you, I don't really have anyone else I can accuse at this point...

@Peache: I don't think that Tele's case against me of "because you are pushing for me dead, despite my pleas" is a good case.
Additionally:
There is no back up to his claim of helping in three days. (Which is a very long time in a game of mafia)
He attacked me with logic he has since agreed was poor.
Did not attack Hiro, who even better fitted the logic mentioned above. (This one I can kind of understand, because it was only brought up after he admitted bad logic)
Says would not like to be bandwagonning as it is a mafia trait and then asks if anyone has someone they want to vote (so he can jump on the bandwagon).

@Jaidinja: No thoughts at all on the conversation between me and Tele is leading me to believe that this is a town v town fight.... Especially after Hiroshis post above it about lurker mafia just letting this play out
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Well, who do we have?

vynrotak: kinda. I mean there are a few posts here and there in the last couple of pages.
telestomp: check
screaminghawk: check
pizza-la: waiting on his super indepth analysis tonight.
thee_slushee: again, kinda.
hiroshi: check
peache: check
jaidinja: Only because I posted something about him not being around.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 pm

For one thing, we know we have at least one defensive role (probably Tele; I'm not seeing any counter claims) and almost definitely a blocker. It looks like someone is an investigator, that's safe enough too (well, he probably can't kill, right?). Then there's the tree, the cowardly kinda guy in the garden, the guy with the mess...they don't sound particularly dangerous; though maybe the guy with the mess is up to some kind of messy mischief? And probably two villians one of whom was fended off, for a total of 8.

Considering how night 1 went we could try for another night story without a lynch and hope we get lucky again. I'm liking having screaming around and tele is a little too interesting to bump off right away, and no one is particularly obvious right now seeing as Vyn, Slushee and Jaid being quiet/absent for times is not unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 pm

As far as I'm aware we need 5 votes to lynch. So even if Tele, Screaming, Peache and I all voted together for someone we couldn't get a kill without one of those three. =\
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Wait forgot Pizza again. But lets see what he's got for us before making more moves I think\
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Hey! Gah, sorry. I actually didn't get home until like half an hour ago!

Alright, checking out the exchange, Telestomp actually seems more likely to be town of the two. I dunno, his power to stop himself from being killed doesn't exactly scream "mafia" to me aye. His talk of a dormant power that hasn't activated yet also sounds kinda genuine to me. Like I guess it is possible that he could be mafia, but that's not really the vibe I'm getting from Tele.

At the same time, Screaming does have valid points, but I think when you compare them, Tele's seem more legit to me =S

But Hiroshi definitely has a good point...if both of them WERE town, then it'd be easy as for them to kick back and watch it all play out, which could be bad news...

But ANYWHO!! been meaning to do this all day, but haven't had the time until just now to fully flesh out.

I am going to bite the bullet and roleclaim...sure hope this doesn't bite me in the butt later and get me killed, so hoping that roleblocker or someone out there could help me out somehow? Lol though my power ain't all THAT crucial so probably not that much of a threat.

I was indeed in the night stories: the one with the leaves on their hands.
Quote :
"good thing i'm hiding in the garden...dont really wanna mess with that guy.
maybe i'll try again later...eurgh, i've got leaves all over my hand"

So this could mean one of two things:
- I found the tree guy, and the guy I'm looking at is someone who targeted the tree
- the tree guy blocked me from the guy I was meant to be looking at

I'm inclined to think it might actually be the second guy, mainly because of the "maybe I'll try again later", which could mean the guy I'm looking at is a guy I can't investigate right now, but maybe can do at a later stage. And judging from the "don't wanna mess with that guy", that could mean I found a mafia, or a strong town role....

What do you guys make of this?? If its mafia, then we got a strong contender for a lynch =D
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Alright, I wanna just take a break from Hawk and Tele's 'BLARGH YOU'RE MAFIA!!' and re-visit the night story. I have a few things I wanted to say before.

Quote :
Quote:
"TREE POWERS ACTIVATE!"

Quote:
*CRASH!*
"There's absolutely zero you can do this night!"
*crickets chirping*

Quote:

If we look at this in a chronological order, we might be able to piece together a scene.
In the first story, someone activates these Tree Powers. Maybe they turned them self (or someone else) into a tree??
In the second story, something crashes (dunno what that could be) but someone ROLE BLOCKS. There's cricket noise. Figuratively to indicate the successful role block, OR LITERAL CRICKET NOISES BECAUSE THEY'RE IN THE GARDEN.
In the third story, the guy is glad he managed to evade someone by hiding. In the garden.

What if the third person was avoiding the role blocker from the second story? What if this person was the actual target of the role blocker, but the action was mis-directed in some way. And it ACCIDENTALLY hit the tree powers person, stopping them from doing any thing else that night?

Quote :
"You're gonna get pretty annoying pretty soon bub"
"NO. this is NOT happening. just NO. I'm not gonna let this happen! Get out!"

Telestomp has already taken dibbs on the second person, and since no-one else has come forwards (out of retaliation/ keeping to themselves) I am inclined to believe it is you.
The first person seems a little too aggressive to be merely investigating. What I can't get over... is how much the first person sounds like Wolverine o______o To me, they seem like they're working alone, which is why I can see this person as being a third-party killer or vigilante or something. Although, why someone would use a vigilante kill on the first night is beyond me, so I would believe there is a serial killer.

Which leads me to ask, where is the mafia? I really am speculating on this, but what if the mafia was the ones with Tree powers? If they were role blocked (NOT SAYING THEY WERE, JUST THINKING ALOUD) it would explain why no-one died during the night.

Back to Hawk and Tele, I'm not convinced either of you are mafia. Tele's logic is flawed, but you do seem to be telling the truth about being targeted in the fourth night story. Hawk, I'm on the fence with you. You seem to be less sure of yourself, but don't particularly scream scum either. I'm actually leaning towards what others have been saying, with this being a town/town argument.

EDIT- FRIGGIN NEW POSTS.
See I'm unsure Slushiee, because it sounds like your target OR the role blockers target MAY have been mixed up. Anyway, does what I said make any sense to you? Because if it does, we might be able to draw some conclusions, but if it doesn't... then it sounds like we'll be back to random lynching o__o
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Ok.....wait, what now?? =P

I guess if the tree powers guy had the power to turn anyone into a tree, that is essentially role blocking them? and then after that guy was roleblocked, I investigated him? But then who could the third guy be?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 pm

I didn't mean he definitely had the power to turn people into trees. The point was perhaps all of you were in the scene at once >.<

I'm sorry if I have confused you ;__;
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Oh and another thing I forgot to point out, although this is like the fourth game I've said it... I AM FEMALE. Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 124719

Why do people keep saying I'm a boy?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 am

The pizza in your dp looks like a man. Lol.
When you look at super hero things, all the evil people do work alone. What if there are like two or three evil people but they aren't on the same team? Sounds crazy enough to work.

@Slushee: Have you claimed cop? You didn't actually claim any role. Lol. Who did you investigate? I'm guessing s/he was innocent?

I agree with what Hiro said above. We aren't going to get a lynch out today. I'm happy for discussion to continue but we may as well wait for another night story.
Vote Night
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 am

@Screaming: Well, not really cop, but an investigative role. Like go stalk people, find out SOME aspect of their identity. As you can see from the story, I came away with leaves =P
I'm not entirely sure if they are innocent or not. It's like I said: I think I either found the tree guy, or the tree guy stopped me from truly looking at the person I was meant to look at - meaning that the tree guy could act as a roleblocker? as opposed to someone who's unkillable?

I think it may be the second option due to the reasons I said above. And if that's the case, then the guy I was meant to look at could either be a mafia or a strong town role, from the whole "don't really wanna mess with that guy".

Alright, here goes....*takes deep breath*. I investigated Vynrotak. So mafia? or strong town role?

And hey, you guys sure sound eager to head on to night =S I don't really wanna have a repeat of last game where NOTHING happened, so it'd be good to get in a lynch this day phase.

Jonno, when's deadline for night??
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 am

Yeah I'd like to lynch Tele, but I don't think I'd get enough support (for a reason I don't really understand). In fact I don't think we could get enough support for any lynch today. May as well wait for night. With no deaths, today has just been a free day.

Also an investigating role that doesn't give you the alignment screams mafia.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 am

Hey man, it's a legit town role!! Even one of the ones in the mikeburnfire thing! But really?? You don't see that Tele is innocent?? Well, his story seems more legit than yours and it's starting to make you a tad suspicious now.....did you even react to my revelation here?? That vyn could be a possible contender??? Though again, I'm not sure whether that means he's tree or the tree stopped me from getting a good look at him, or whether the tree was even involved...it's like the only scrap of info we got and you're still dead set on Tele....hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:20 am

I don't even know what the case against me is? Except I proved a counter arguement after Tele attacked me. I have said why I think he his and believe his defence is poor. That fact that he can be seen in the night story does not make him town. And promises can be made by either faction. Especially, when someone says 'keep me alive for 3 days'. That's a really long time in these games. Mafia could win by then. So yes I do still believe he is possible mafia.

Why do you think he is town because I really don't see it.

Vyn has always been a possible contender. The fact that we now know he is the tree person doesn't make much difference because the tree person could be seen either way. To be fair I think any tree person in general is more likely to be good than evil.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 am

It's just that you seem pretty azkaban bent on taking out Tele which makes it seem a bit questionable =S Well yeah, the whole 3 day thing is a bit weird, but I think he means that if his power hasn't kicked in by then, then he isn't really all that useful so you can vote him out? I'm not saying to keep him around on that basis. I'm saying keep him around coz he seems like a legit town.

What I meant is that Vyn may not even be the tree at all. Like maybe the tree stopped me from looking at the person I intended to look at, which is Vyn. And since it said "I better not mess with that guy", it leads me to believe that Vyn could actually be something powerful. Whether its powerful good or powerful bad is debatable...
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 am

OK OK, so shash, you were the one investigating vynrotak, we can atleast confirm 2 ppl from the quotes
Quote :

now in the quote it said not to mess with him... now to me it sounds like it could mean he is maifa, and you shouldn't stick around or you might be killed??

it also sounds like vyn could be the tree person cause .. well the guy turned into a tree, there is nothing really you can do to a tree is there? so maybe that's why it says "I'll try again later?"

what's a little strange is that... if vyn was mafia, then why would he turn himself into a uselss tree???

If we think about it from another point of view:

so we have character (X) with tree powers.
Vyn is not the one with tree powers, potentially mafia.

Last night, character (x) used his powers to not turn himself into a tree, but vyn- preventing him from doing anything, and slushee tried to investigate but couldn't?
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:52 am

If town is accused of being mafia for trying to get a lynch then we are going to have another stalement game. People say we should get a lynch, and then accuse anyone pushing of being mafia. It's a bit backwards.
*My last thoughts on the matter; for today atleast*

Looking at the order of events, it would seem that you were looking at the person that broke into the other persons house; and that the tree guy targeted you and possibly role-blocked you and that's why all you got was leaves?
FAKE-EDIT: Which is exactly what you said. Lol. Reading comprehension fail.

"better not mess" does make him sound like a bad dude.. But that's not worth a lynch at this point.

SideNote: I think we have multiple role blockers. And that would explain the ...mess...argh.. guy
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:55 am

@Vyn: I don't suggest you out whether you are the tree person or not. Too much info for mafia too early on
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 am

Wait so Slushee is an investigator (good or bad), Tele is some kind of ticking time bomb waiting to show us his special power (good or bad). And some aspect of Vyn's identity was possibly leaves? Now I'm really confused. @.@
What if Vyn was the roleblocker come to roleblock the tree guy, but the guy wasn't there (cos he was a tree herp derp) *crickets* and then slushie was hiding in the garden watching him because as a stalker kinda person that's what they do...?

Vyn, care to roleclaim and let us know who you targetted etc etc? That'd be muchly helpful.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 am

Wait on seeing Screaming's post good point, don't out who you are just yet unless you feel safe.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 am

@Slushee- To me, it sounds like you weren't able to complete your initial investigation (hence the 'try again tomorrow' in the night story). So I think Vyn is the 'guy you didn't wanna mess with'.

I'm pretty sure he isn't the tree guy. Someone else is (not me though Razz)
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 am

lol ok it seem everyone is drawing different conclusions that all could be possible, are we allowed to go vote night again without lynching and see what happens?
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 pm

This is going nowhere, I really am starting to believe me and michael is town vs town.
With all luck and some good night info I should be able to use my power tomorrow!
Vote night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next