Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 pm

@Hiro: Yeah we can do that. If town thinks I'm the biggest worry then sure by all means. I haven't role claimed yet so I can share that and you can judge that before using the power. But again it's more info for mafia.

Myself and Jaid are pretty much the only two that haven't claimed at this point. It's been pretty ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Well there's just no enough night info to go off, people telling their roles is the only way that a nonNKable like me gets anything at all. =\ This is why being an investigator is better lol
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

lol. I hear you.

But you are fishing for a lot of role claims. Makes my spider senses tingle.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 pm

WELL FINE then. I am an undetectable tracker.

I wanted to be like proper invisible at night time, make myself invulnerable but Jonno said I couldn't. And after seeing how many people actually ARE invulnerable, its easy to see why. So instead he made me invisible in the night phase story.

I follow one person and see who they target. Last night I followed Slushee cause I didn't know if she was town or mafia, and it said 'targetted Tele'. Which is why I was confused when she said she had targeted Jaidan, and I though I had been role-directed or somehow mislead. I wasn't HIDING information, I just didn't want you guys going off in the wrong direction if I was wrong.

Use your power on me Tele if you want. I really don't mind.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Ok this game is starting to slow and I want some answers. I still don't think it is worth Tele using his power today (if he does indeed have it). That's an epic power and should be saved.
While no longer completely convinced on the cult idea it still feels right. With that in mind and reasons stated earlier, I'm voting:

Lynch Vyn

Come at me bro:
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

@Pizza: I'll come back to you. Want to know who you targeted night 1 but that can wait
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Deadline when the midnight movie finishes tonight
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

but won't the midnight movie finish tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 pm

HOOOOOOOLLLLLLD ON NOW!!!!!! Let me get this straight....

Someone has been CONSISTENTLY role-redirecting me, giving us false information and drawing false conclusions from it?!?!?!??!!

Coz if Pizza is who she says she is and saw my action get redirected last night, chances are, if there is only one role-redirecter in the game, the same person also redirected my investigation into Vyn towards Hiroshi, therefore redirecting me TWICE!!!! Omg, I am SOOO peeved right now!

Alright, calming down.... the more I think about it, the more it may have actually been Vyn. Saying that he's not powerful on his own could also mean that he doesn't actually do anything himself, but just guides the actions of others? I dunno, I really want to get that role-redirector! I mean, on night 1, its fine. We didn't know who everyone was and it was an easy mistake. But AGAIN?! And then LETTING ME BELIEVE that what I found was legit without saying anything?! That in itself SCREAMS mafia! Let town draw wrong conclusions and lynch one of their own. Well, I suppose saying so would make you a target by revealing who you are, but you were leading us into drawing all these conclusions! BAH!

Well, I'm annoyed right now and just want to lynch someone.
Lynch Vynrotak
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 am

Well I slept in and missed it anyway, miss NOT-IN-THIS-GAME.

NIGHT TIME ARISTOPHANES
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 am

Night actions deadline same as yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:44 pm

fweaks wrote:
Well I slept in and missed it anyway, miss NOT-IN-THIS-GAME.

NIGHT TIME ARISTOPHANES
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Daytimes aristophanes

Quote :
"TREE POWERS ACTIVATE"

Quote :
"This is just getting ridiculous! I'm almost there now Get. Out. Of. My. Way!!"

Quote :
"why don't you just chill out for tonight"

Quote :
"hey! Oh mang, you just have to check this out! Like, is this, or is this not, the most realistic fake knife you have ever seen? Here let me try it on you!"
"freeze buddy, you ain't touching me with that! That's a real knife!"
"nah! Hey, watch this! I'll do myself!"
"wow...guess you aren't being polar about it, ok go ahead!"
*stabitty stab stab*
"sucker"
"...it was..not ice to...meet you"

*~........................~*

"urgghh...good thing I replaced my blood stocks before yesterday, this bleeding just wont stop!

Quote :
*womwomwomwomwomwomwom*
"cold....so cold...thats all I'm getting...oh wait!...now even colder!"

Quote :
*yoink*

Alive :
Telestomp
Thee_slushee
Pizza-la
Peache
Screaminghawk
vynrotak
Hiroshi

Dead:
Jaidan

More to come!

Last edited by fweaks on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 am

Name:
Captain Cold

Fluff:
Radioactivity's an ARISTOPHANES. One minute you're an average joe, next minute an atomic bomb has leveled your city and granted you the knowledge of some of the lamest puns ever! This has left you otracized by most of normal society and only the most thick skinned of fellows has stuck by your side. Together you will make the whole town kneel before you....Then they'll have to be your friends! 

But there's just a few that need to be dealt with first.

Powers:
Talk about a cold crowd huh? - You leave your enemies on Ice via the most powerfully lame pun's ever. This is a Roleblocker power. However you must give a lame pun when using this role, otherwise who knows what might happen...
Those hotheads need to chill out...Permanently - You're not above taking action with extreme prejudice to achieve your goals. Essentially you and your partner have a normal mafia action.

Goal:
Friendship! You are a winner when all who would oppose your 'not-so-dynamic duo' are dead.

Last edited by fweaks on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

btw, this is the first night I've activated one of the special powers of this game! [see note 2]
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 am

Wow we have our first night death! And it's mafia! Way to go town! And it seems that there are only 2 of them so almost there it would seem. I'm gonna go ahead and claim that mafia target me again last night, given that I've already said that my night survivability is based around determination and there was a quote that said

Quote:
"This is just getting ridiculous! I'm almost there now Get. Out. Of. My. Way!!"

And I think that means getting close to using my power, which mafia obviously doesn't want! So the question again is who dont we trust?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 am

Oh my gawsh, those puns Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 687691

Umm... thats really weird. By the sounds of it, ice man was targeted by his buddy last night? Maybe there is a traitor/ spy in the mafia group?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 am

I still vote you use your power on Vyn because I am still very suspicious of him.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:35 am

Peach/ Slushee, what did you find out last night? If anything?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:41 am

Oh wait, Peach investigated Jaidan.

What did you get Slushee?
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 am

omg... someone died... D:
slightly freaked out...

I ... can't actually figure out which quote applies to me :\

I was suppose to investigate Jaidan last night. Maybe I would have found out who the killer is.
I don't have that weird noise thing to easily id which quote applies to me >:O (unfortunately I think I only saw the bit where he was ... dying)

Jonno....... lol ok maybe I would have alittle more info abit later.

Feel lucky that I investigated Jaidan, cause MAYBE (depending on how ... un cryptic jonno is) we might be able to figure out who did it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 am

Peache you'd be the one feeling cold, very cold, and then suddenly colder, as it's frost man, and then he dies.

I for one am thinking that Vyn saying he's not very powerful by himself means he's the other friend in the duo.

I'm also thinking that the killer doesn't sound like a directly pro-town role. I mean, being all fake-fake knife, murdering someone with a knife, 'sucker'. There was nothing about "You're not gonna kill any more of us townies" or a clean kill or anything like that.
And it can't have been the friend because ice guy said it was not ice to meet him.
So I'm thinking it was a serial killer type role. And my biggest suspect for that would be Mr Grievous Wound Man still.

What do we make of the
Quote :
"urgghh...good thing I replaced my blood stocks before yesterday, this bleeding just wont stop!"
? It sounds almost like someone was trying to heal Jaid? Blood transfusion or something? But he still died so...it didn't work?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Woah.....first death, and it was MAFIA??? that's actually pretty funny, but AWESOME! Yeah, I agree that it doesn't sound like it was done by someone who is directly town aligned. Could actually point to a serial killer.

And I'm guessing since there were no other deaths, either Jaidan was the intended hitman, but since someone killed him, he couldn't kill his target? Or the other person got role-blocked/re-directed to someone unkillable, like Tele? That could explain why he was targeted too. Coz I don't think the mafia would willingly try to kill Tele again since he's claimed unkillable. Though maybe they're desperate to not to get Tele to use his power on them so are hoping that his invincibility has limited effect?? *shrugs*

Well, I actually investigated Pizza last night (unless I was role-redirected AGAIN.....but, for now, I'm gonna assume I wasn't!), just to see if there was more to her story than she was letting on. What I found was a bit....strange. I found a discarded mental asylum bracelet for someone named Mary? Maybe that could point to an alter ego that Pizza has? Maybe has some sort of Insane/Paranoid part to her role? *shrugs* but right now, I'm more interested to see if peachE found anything from Jaidan! Good work picking someone who got killed! Could find out who did it! But it'd be someone who wouldn't be mafia. Why would they take themselves out?? O.o
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 pm

@hiroshi - I think you might be right.

hrm... it doesn't seem like I have any more insightful info to give.

seems shash stole something again. hrm hrm hrm.... The others seems to indicate someone... with
Heck I don't know what this whole ice thing is about :\
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm

@Slushee- I think you've been role-directed again. I have nothing to do with a mental asylum or a Mary. Either the role-redirector is being a douche and keeps targeting you, or there is no re-director and theres something faulty with your role.

Heres what I gather in the night story:

First is Hiroshi, turning into a tree.
Second is Telestomp being role blocked? (Thats what he said last page)
Third is Jaidan role-blocking Telestomp.
Fourth is Jaidan dying via Serial Killer?
Fifth is Peach investigating Jaidan and finding him dying.
Sixth is Slushee SUPPOSEDLY stealing from me, but being mislead to someone else.

Any other information I've missed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next