Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Nah, that can't be it, Jonno wouldn't just throw people into the deep end like that.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 pm

o.O ok... no idea what to make of what...
lol so I'm guessing that either the tree powers protects townies or targets all mafia??

ok HOW are we suppose to figure out who mafia is... if there is no deaths? or anything else to go on??? :\
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Everyone safe again, but everything is even more cryptic and confusing again. This time I can not see myself in the night stories at all, which hopefully means the mafia know they can't get me at night.
Anyone got any ideas or suspicions? I'm clueless as to what's going on now, I think that me vs Michael ended up a stalemate coz it's town vs town and mafia wouldn't be able to force a majority so for now I personally am willing to trust Michael.
Slushee did your investigations prove more useful last night? Care to tell us who and what?
Really hard to gauge some people that aren't on much, but at this point willing to believe that slushee screamingHawk and myself are townie, that leaves jaid, vyn, peache and Hiroshi.
You guys and gals care to say a bit more? Even without a reveal of role or anything, just so we can get a vibe haha
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Oh actually forgot to add it almost seems to me that this tree power is bordering on lightning rod/ Magnet role
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:56 pm

@Tele: are you a double voter or was that mod error? Make two votes again just in case it's hidden ability. Lol
And I've notice you left Pizza out of your list of people. Noted for in the event you are mafia. But SHES pretty inactive so it's understandable.
Also it's day 3 so....

If there are no mafia then this is hillarious... There hasn't been anywhere to say that there is an evil group so it's plausible.

@Hiroshi: What makes you think I'm investigator? I have said no such thing. I'm just making observations, whether they are right or not is a totally different story.

Ok. All I can see happening today is some more discussion about possible roles. I don't think this night story is going to give us any more than last nights, so what is the plan.
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 pm

So tonight I cannot see myself in the stories however there still appears to be and investigator, who could be investigating anyone, possibly though they are trying to investigate someone who is say a "Tree" or a "Chameleon" meaning that they don't get any info except for what they cannot decipher
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 pm

@Jaidan- I wouldn't be so sure. Jonathon likes to throw super twists into games.

@Hawk- It seems like night is getting us nowhere. Its day three and we have close to nothing.
I say we wait for Slushee's opinion... but we should definitely come to a lynch tonight.

Because we need SOMETHING to go off.

Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Telestomp- Wtf man? Did you actually forget I was playing AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Ok first of all: No deaths AGAIN?!?!?! Epic!! Omg, I've NEVER seen that happen before!! Damn! But it does mean we're still unsure of roles. Either means mafia must be REAL unlucky, or as people have mentioned, maybe we're all being trolled here...damn, I actually kinda hope it'll be the former, coz the latter will drive us ALL insane!

Second of all: .....wow.....I agreed to go to night coz I hoped this day would be more informative....never thought this night story could be more vague than the first one, but it seems I have underestimated Jonathan's vague-ness =P

And third of all: Alrighty...gotta tell you guys, I haven't really got anything for ya. I didn't really find anything all that useful =S But it does appear that the womwomwomwom role might be another investigator, and it sounds like they had more luck than me so keen as to hear what they have to say! I am a tad worried about whether they should come out and roleclaim coz of mafia....but it seems we got some pretty powerful town roles on our side who could protect them??

For the night story: I ACTUALLY have no idea what to make of that. Like, whats with the sound effects?? And the guy who's actually "....."???

As for suspicions, I still have my suspicions for Vyn based on what happened last night story. Coz if he isn't tree, then he must've been the dude I was looking at, who was someone we shouldn't mess with...but other than that, I REALLY got no clue aye. I'm starting to think that Tele might be right with the whole "there could be a lightning rod" thing, thats taking all kills/saves? So does that mean noone will die unless they get taken out? I guess that kinda works out in our favour, right? Mafia keeps getting no kills, we keep finding out more and eventually bag em, right? But if the night stories are gonna get more and more vague, then we might end up just stagnating here....
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 pm

I see your suspicion of Vyn. Usually I would not call that lynch worthy but with the game going as it is I'll consider it if anyone else has some more information
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Slushee you didn't say anything about who you targetted and you didn't say what you did get, however little. If you did target someone different to last night and still got something to do with trees then that gives us just that little bit more info about what's going on here. Care to share?

Or are you actually a mafia investigator who wants us kept in the dark? Not likely, but definitely possible.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Oh, I didn't?? *scrolls up* oh, I didn't! haha! Well, it was pretty anti-climatic for me so was -_-ing for a while.

Well, I investigated Jaidinja, and got clothes....not entirely sure what I'm supposed to get from that. How clothes is supposed to reveal his identity, I have no idea. Superhero outfit maybe? *shrugs* Doesn't really say anything about whether he's town or mafia. But I guess it doesn't appear he's dangerous, so....town? I actually have no clue. At least I didn't run into trees again, haha!

That's why I'm hoping that the other investigator will reveal what they got, coz I actually got nothing. If they don't, then I think I'll fall back on a lynch towards Vyn for lack of any other options. Think it'll be good to get someone lynched tonight, even though the chance of misfire will be pretty high =S I'm just keen for more information at this stage!
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Alrighty then.

Vyn, why shouldn't we lynch you?
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:04 pm

I could just reveal my identify but that's no fun. Because I am of no threat to anyone without the support of others as known as I have no individual powers of my own. I rely on my amazing awesomeness to make people do what I want they to do which isn't so great but its all I've got right now.

ATM there is probably more reason to lynch Tele as he has clearly stated that his goals lie in death which is usually a bad thing to everyone, whether Mafia or townie or passive.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:24 pm

hrm... ok.. shash you took someone's CLOTHES??!
and that is suppose to be be you clue??

so...

er

maybe from their clothes its really easy to figure out who they are??? SO, their role might be like a doctor? superhero?? IDK :\

This is REALLY going no where... so I suppose I can put it out there that I think we should question Screaminghawk, Tele might've been right from the beginning to lynch him.

I'm going to trust in the fact that WHOEVER is protecting us from dying is going to do it again , stick my neck out and say that I the one with the *womwomwomw* quotes...
and my info gathering might be a little bit more clearer than shash's I stole someone's clothes. But it's also very... hard to understand. :\
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Then out with it, surely with all our brains combined this sliver of information which is supposed to be 'much clearer' should be understandable?
I trust you also have something from night 1? More than just 'green power' or whatever that was at least lol
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 pm

OMG EACH!! YOU'RE the womwomwomwom?!?!?! Omg don't just stand there! What did you learn?? It sure sounded like you got something pretty solid from that night story....better than clothes at least!

Who did you investigate? Was it anything conclusive? Can you semi-figure out a role from it??

And what Hiroshi said: what did you find out in day 1??
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 pm

pizza-la wrote:
I say we wait for Slushee's opinion... but we should definitely come to a lynch tonight.
Thee_Slushee wrote:
Think it'll be good to get someone lynched tonight

My my, did anyone else notice this? Do we have our pair of night-time-killing conspirators? Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Hahahaha, now you're grasping at straws.

I was trying to say we should come up with a lynch this DAY PHASE. You can't even lynch in the night phase.
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 pm

I guess clothes stand for superpowers or something? But like, this is a metahuman town, so everybody has powers?

Oh wait, there always has to be the citizens of the town pointing skyward.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:22 pm

LOL Jaidan, thought you of all people would know what the clothes mean, since you were the one I got em from, haha! but guess you don't quite want to give away what you are? Fair enough. It doesn't seem all THAT dangerous to me so you don't quite have to prove yourself.

It could really go either way so I have absolutely NO idea what to make of it. But I'm more interested in hearing peachE's findings, since she seems like the only one who has gotten anything useful out of last night (haha! so lols that not even mafia got anything useful =P).

@Hiroshi: lol! Pizza and I aren't night-killing-conspirators =P Was just a case of bad wording. I also meant this day phase, but tonight slipped out coz it is night right now, haha!

ANYWAY! What do you guys make of Vyn's thing he mentioned a bit ago? A role where its nothing on its own but when coupled with someone elses becomes awesome??? I'm not entirely sure what that means....that could be either mafia or town I reckon =S
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Im still not convinced of Vyns claim to innocence.

'Im no threat with out the support of others'

And nah, I REALLY don't think Tele is mafia because of some loosely worded phase he said days ago.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 pm

(that 'REALLY' in the last post probably shouldn't have been so emphasized)

Back to top Go down
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins
twiggz

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 93856 Wingardium Levioblargh!

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 241611 Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 508897
Back to top Go down
http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Ok well on the first day I tried to investigate Hiroshi... and I got green forever.
I'm thinking its something to do the tree power ... ??
and that's really it unfortunately... Sad I know nothing more than the quote.

but then again.. it could also mean like... I don't know. :\ a protective shield?

This all seems a bit unusual, cause what if we can't decide on who to lynch... and nothing happens at night??????

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next