Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Sorry peache //edited
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 pm

You added the womwomwomwom in?

I just assumed it was Peach anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm

.....Omg.....yeah either SOMEONE is SERIOUSLY messing with my powers (oh man, I REALLY hope they don't!...Pizza, if you find someone targeting me, then someone is gonna get 'a hurt REAL BAD!!!), or my powers are not a reliable source of info. Or they mean something else entirely? Gah, dunno if I'll be able to figure it out during the course of this game.....

So Pizza, got anything else interesting for us? Who anyone targeted??

And to everyone....got anything??? I'm still suspicious of Vyn right now, but really don't have anything more than gut feeling, now that my first investigation was probably rendered invalid....
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

I've decided I will write a epitaph limerick for every murder in this game, in lieu of my failure to participate.

Jaid-Jaidan may be Jaidan,
but his journey was ill-baden.
These terrible puns
turned out no fun
when he was reamed right through the schladaen.

Sorry, Jaidan was a really hard word to rhyme.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Jaid can't have been the hitman, he used his blocking power that night before dying. But whatever, he's dead now.

As I said before I'm quite up for lynching Vyn, 'cos he sounds like he's the other friend in the duo. Actually, talk is cheap. Lynch Vyn. If you all agree, then let your votes be heard. If you don't, then this one vote doesn't matter because I'm not a majority by myself. Smile

Anyway, next on my list is Screaming for being serial killer unless someone has info otherwise.

It could be worthwhile getting Tele to reveal one of those two but I think for a mafia game this kind of evidence is strong enough to get the lynch so it might not be worth it if they're gonna die anyway; rather use it on Pizza (we can't be entirely sure that Pizza isn't lying to Slushee about this redirection thing) or someone else if anyone else feels that way inclined.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:32 am

Yeah, I also don't think that Tele should use his power on Vyn coz he is most likely going to get lynched sooner or later. I still think the best candidate for the reveal all power would be Screaming.

But I'm not as sure about Vyn as I once was, coz my info first night may have not been Vyn at all and just someone who targeted Hiroshi. Lol it may have even been Jaidan when he tried to roleblock Hiroshi!

Though there were an absence of bad puns in the night stories...unless that 'there is absolutely zero you can do this night!' -> reference to absolute zero -> cold pun??? Hmmmm ok, yeah, Jaidan probably the one I saw...which doesn't help us -_-

If I really was redirected, could whoever did that, or who happens to know who I was redirected to, please come forward and tell me who the mental asylum bracelet belongs to?? Coz that's as good a lead as any?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 am

@Happy-
RHYMEZONE.COM!!
Your list of words is da bomb.
RHYMEZONE.COM!!
You've helped me more than my mom!

(Credit to Charlie for making the song)

Well I tracked Hawk last night and it came up with 'targeted Jaidan'. If its correct then I suppose he was the one who killed him?
And I think someone or something interfered because HE STABBED HIMSELF before killing Jaidan. Why would you hit yourself before your target? Maybe its like a vigilante kill or something... but I think it is of significance.

I don't know about the blood transfusions and not being able to stop bleeding either.

I would suggest using Teles role on him to reveal everything hes not telling us >.<" But thats just my opinion.

But in the meantime lynch Vyn for being mafia partner. You are pretty much the only person who hasn't claimed a role, dropped hints about being useful with a partner (Jaidan) and we haven't seen you in the game for a while (even though I totally just saw you online about 5 minutes ago, lurker xD)
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 am

Thee_Slushee wrote:

Though there were an absence of bad puns in the night stories...unless that 'there is absolutely zero you can do this night!' -> reference to absolute zero -> cold pun???
Theres also been an absence of kills in the night stories too. Think they're related?

Thee_Slushee wrote:

Hmmmm ok, yeah, Jaidan probably the one I saw...which doesn't help us -_-
Unless he was with Vyn (who you targeted) o____o which would further explain their mafia bond.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:33 am

If Michael is grievous wound man then maybe stabbing himself first is part of his role. Meaning maybe he has to get a certain number of wounds to win, or is to be able to kill and that's why it worked now after a couple of nights .
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Ok I'm not going to have time to analyse what has gone down last night and today because am / have been doing lots of things and the amount of balls I took to my arse yesterday means I can't sit for long.... (lols for those that don't know what I'm talking about)

I'll tell you my power now because there is little point me keeping it secret, since I'm near certain the other mafia is either Vyn or Hiroshi. (Tele I highly recommend you use that power on Hiroshi and we lynch Vyn (unless Hiro is the mafia pair (then we lynch him instead)))

My power is essentially vig. But it's every kill that succeeds wounds me. Two kills and I die. I cbf waiting around for something to happen so I attacked the quietest person in the game. lmao.

Lynch Vyn

We need to get some town power going out there.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Ok that sounds legit enough with the last bit of the night story. I'm still suspicious though; there's nothing to say that you're not lying about the 2-shot-ness of that kill.

You could use the reveal on me to clear my name, but it'd be a bit of a waste given how boring my night power is lol. But go ahead if you want.
It actually might be an idea to use it on Slushee, not because I think she's mafia but because even she doesn't seem to fully understand her power and maybe we'd get to understand how this item stealing works?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

I dunno, I think my item stealing power is exactly that: an item stealing power. The problem is that I have no idea whether the person I took the item from is actually the person I intended to steal from....coz I definitely think there is a role-redirector in here who actually could be mafia aligned, so might've been redirecting my steals! (more ammo towards Vyn being mafia, methinks).

I dunno if using Tele's power will tell us much more than that. And if he uses it to further explain my power and it's something we already know, then that's a waste =S

Though Pizza, if the bracelet doesn't apply to you, who else could it be? Maybe the bracelet from Mary is part of someone's backstory? But if it belongs to a player, the only other female player is peachE, and think her role has been spot on. So maybe it DOES belong to you, you're just not saying??? Or there's some aspect of your role you're not a aware of that involves being slightly crazy? =P

Alright, I've been wanting to do this for a while. Hope it follows on through and we finally get to see who you really are, Vyn!!
Lynch Vynrotak
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm also keen to have Tele use that power pretty soon, just because we have no guarentees that any such power actually exists. He could be having us on just to keep himself alive or something... =\
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:19 pm

... wait so did screaming kill Jaidan???

Lol I think someone is really trolling Slushee...

OR is doing it so we don't get info....

@ slushee... MAYBE mary gave the bracelet to like a GUY... (part of some long winded back story we know nothing about) so... hrm it could be from one of the guys.

Vyn - too quite... just like jaidan
tele- maybe lying .... to keep himself alive
michael- ...

So pizza who did you follow last night????

Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

@Peache:
He already said
pizza-la wrote:
Well I tracked Hawk last night and it came up with 'targeted Jaidan'.
And Screaming did claim that kill.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Wait, me, Pizza, Screaming and Slushee. With 4 votes we have majority now, right? Vyn is lynchethed.
Mod tell us what do :O
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 pm

sorry, was awol...

*~vote update~*
vynrotak - 4 - pizza-la, screaminghawk, hiroshi, thee_slushee

deadline for today at midnight tonight

Last edited by fweaks on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Wait... do we get a lynch story?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Wait. Did we get the lynch?? (Posting because guess not for some crazy reason. [see note 1] right?)

I'm going to make a kill tonight (Hiro if Vyn is town) and so goodbye town. In the event of my death I would like to say you should push a lynch on Tele if he refuses to use his power. And if he does use it then should be used on Slush. That power has been so wrong, either she's lying or we need the problem revealed.

So long and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Vynrotak, you sneaky rat!
Somehow this round has revealed jack.
Day four is soon;
what horrors loom?
Only one way to find out that. :3

I was serious when I said I'd be writing all these limericks.

Also:
pizza-la wrote:
@Happy-
RHYMEZONE.COM!!
Your list of words is da bomb.
RHYMEZONE.COM!!
You've helped me more than my mom!

(Credit to Charlie for making the song)
LOL. Ty that should come in handy Very Happy

Sorry, jaidan was not found in this dictionary.

ffffFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Wait if he's not dead that means I shouldn't be writing a limerick, should I. God I don't care, I spent too long on that.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Lol I have actually used my power previously, used it on vyn and jonno hasn't posted anything yet. I already wrote this out earlier but forgot to click post. I used my power on vyn when it was suggested on like page 18 but then when I checked forum again today everyone had changed their minds and were already lynching vyn anyways, damn it! Owell.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 pm

:0 A surprising twist! I wanna say something on that but since I'm not playing I probably can't, lmao. Maybe you need to say it and bold and everything in-thread.

Anyway it's actual nighttime. I'll be mod's assistant and lyricist. Everyone shushhhh.

freakin self proclaimed mod assistant
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Lol happy get outta town, you can play again next game. Razz

Umm Tele, just in case mod wants super high numbers maybe you should join this vote just so it can't be denied as being majority?
Actually 4/7 is already definitely majority but... y'know... whatever.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Awww man, Tele!! I was actually thinking about the idea of using your power on me the whole day, and that MAYBE if you really had noone to use it on, you could maybe enlighten me with how my powers work. But all goods...guess we can find out the whole truth about Vyn hopefully...

But ok, apparently it isn't night yet....either that means:
- Vyn is unlynchable
- one of us is voteless.

Someone else try voting Vyn to see if it's just a voteless townie. Who else hasn't voted? peachE? Tele??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next