Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Ok sorry for asking .. Lol forgot I asked before.
And is it night time or is it not???

Just to make sure I guess

Lynch vyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Let it be said I feel really, really bad about everything

-retreats to hermit shelter on top of a cliff-
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

And night~

Alive :
Telestomp
Thee_slushee
Pizza-la
Peache
Screaminghawk
Hiroshi

Dead:
Jaidan
vynrotak

Losers:
Jaidan
vynrotak

Quote :
"ew....i dunno aye...he's kinda gross...."
"come on it'll be fine, now you go first"
"no you go first"
"no you go first!"
"why doesn't he go first, he started it"
"did not"
"did too"
"whatever, guys come on, we'll all go at the same time ok?"
"fine.....but...i mean, have you seen him?....ewwwwww"
"oh get ahold of yourselves, you're all (sortof) superpowered! he's just...kinda gross is all""

deadline midnight tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Name:
The Dermite

Fluff:
No one ever really liked you. Then your dermititis started and things went from bad to worse. "Just learn to be thick-skinned and ignore them" others would say, when you went for help.

Well ignore them you would. Everyone. You became a recluse, taking up alchemy to pass the time. But one day an experiment went awry and what was once your common garden variety dermatitis suddenly became a symbiotic skin replacing organism. Somehow.

So now you're literally thick-skinned and you're going to use this to your advantage. you've met another ostracized individual and together you will make the whole town kneel before you....Then they'll have to be your friends!

But there's just a few that need to be dealt with first

Powers:
Thick Skinned - Your almost universally reviled status has been amplified by the organism and so now the angry mob really needs to get alot of momentum behind it before they'll come after you. You take one more lynch vote to lynch.
The dead are easier to ignore - You're not above taking action with extreme prejudice to achieve your goals. Essentially you and your partner have a normal mafia action.

Goal:
Friendship! You are a winner when all who would oppose your 'not-so-dynamic duo' are dead.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Well this is the f'reals ode to the belated
that I can't help but feel I facilitated.
If emotions I can heal,
out-of-game we still love you,
and you still win the metaphorical Friendship bracelet.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

rng!rng!rng!....

anyways

so

Quote :
"TREE POWERS ACTIVATE"

Quote :
"...................."

Quote :
"i never realised this would be so easy... but the ball doesn't lie! mirrors for mere mad malicious mary!"

Quote :
"whoa.... was not expecting to find this....umm....yoink?"*skedaddle*

Quote :
*womwomwomwomwomwomwomwom*
"oh, i see i see! oh yes...hmm, of course!"

Quote :
[see note 2]

BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEEAAN BASIL

Alive :
Telestomp
Thee_slushee
Peache
Screaminghawk
Hiroshi

Dead:
Jaidan
vynrotak
Pizza-la

Losers:
Jaidan
vynrotak
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 am

Name:
Mental Mary

Fluff:

Radioactivity. Mental Asylum. Really bad things to combine. You were a patient there, diagnosed with schitzophrenia complete with M.P.D.

But beforehand, you always blacked out when your alter ego...now however, you seem to be in complete control, just not yourself... and it's not the same every time either?! Needless to say physchologists were baffled, and after becoming frustrated with one more useless quack, you wished he would go drown himself. After your next 'episode' you went back for one last appointment, to give him a second chance. However when you got there you were informed he has committed suicide by drowning....

Years later, you have perfected your craft and are ready to begin taking advantage of your powers. You already have a partner, who you found while testing your powers on patients at the nearby hospital. The world is your mollusc.

Powers:
Drive em crazy - You can, to a limited extent, control the actions of others. Each night choose a person to target, and a person for the first person to target.
Over the edge - People are so weak... Essentially you and your partner have a normal mafia action.

Goal:
Take Advantage! You are a winner if all opposition is dead.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 am

Sterling your role pm horrifies me.
I mean it's pretty cool but yanno, scary.
You had a good run,
but seems this one's done,
and 'least you can be my new limerick buddy.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

Another dead mafia! LOL! So there were two mafia group and they are wiping each other out before attacking town. ooruo is hillarious.

I didn't attack Hiro because Vyn came up mafia.

Who is the crystal ball person? I'm guessing it's the other mafia.
Reading Pizzas PM, it looks like the other mafia is also a mind reader type person ("found using your powers"), which is making me look at Peach. *womwomwom* is either dubstep or telepathy.

@Tele: Do you still have your power or has it been used?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am

Hold it a sec. If you didn't target me then what are the dots for? Someone's action did a whole lot of nothing right there.

I wonder if its possible if Pizza redirected my power onto vyn night 1? That or Pizza has been screwing with Slushee this whole time.

But hold on. Last we knew Pizza had claimed that clothes came from Tele (not where Slushee had targeted) and therefore he must be town. We have no reason to believe that clothes ever came from Tele at all, AND Pizza trying to claim someone else as town sounds awefully suspicious right now.
Given that we haven't seen Tele's power in action despite him claiming he'd used it, I think he's bluffing. The night stories for him fending off the other killers in the game do also sound quite insane asylum patient. =\

Unless someone else has some good insight or he comes forward with something solid, I'm voting Tele.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 am

Ball person looks more like the killer to me. And it's not the wom wom wom person because they used their insight power in the same night as the kill.
It sounds like someone used mirrors to make the kill...and maybe the ball is part of their back story telling them how to kill other people...?

Slushee, Peache, I'm looking forward to what you guys have from this night. It sounds like you both got something useful. Though I really don't like the sounds of "rng" and "[see note 2]" =\
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 am

Totally agree with everything you just said Hiro.

1. What did Slush get?
2. What did peach get?
3. Does Tele still have his power? If he's not going to use it then I don't believe you have one. Like I've said earlier, your power set sounds way too over-powered.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 am

Actually, "found while testing your powers". Pizza's powers were all about mind manipulation. Tele has already claimed that his powers are about him having a very strong will. So when Mary tried to kill him with mind games he didn't die and hence they teamed up?
Very seriously lynching Tele today unless one of the other two has something better to say.

And don't think I haven't noticed Screaming that you went from "The other mafia must be the ball person" and "it might be peache" to completely agreeing with me countering both of those points. Flip flop much?
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:39 am

I don't know what's this thing about a crystal ball...
Maybe its like a magic 8 ball???

I'm incline to believe screaming on this one... Tele seems way... too over powered, now It could really be just something he's made up to protect himself.

I think he did say he used it on vyn, but ...

lol omg its is getting really hard... jonno's not giving me much to go on.
I tried to investigate Tele last night... but can't really decide what it actually means.... :\
it doesn't sound like he can do much, quite plain....?? so I don't know if that confirms that he's making stuff up? Maybe he is just immune at night to kills?

SO now we just have to find Pizza's partner right?!

Maybe shash can give us more info????
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 am

@ hiroshi - OMG you could be right... like Pizza could have been messing with us the WHOLE time, so shash really could have targeted who she intended to... but she can't be sure, and pizza and go "claiming" that it was someone else!

never thought about it in that way...

god... she could have messed with me as well, so that would muddle up the info we were all trying to get. But I'm not sure if it did happened, cause I think she's been torturing Shash alot.

Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:56 am

Hiroshi wrote:
And don't think I haven't noticed Screaming that you went from "The other mafia must be the ball person" and "it might be peache" to completely agreeing with me countering both of those points. Flip flop much?

I've had suspicions for Tele from the start so that's hardly new. And your right about the womwomwom not looking to be the ball person, and if peach is the womwomwom person then she can't be the ball person.. That's my flip reasoning. (But see below why I might go back to peach)

5 people and 5 quotes (+ [see note 2] which is 'random event')

I targeted noone so I must be ..........
Hiro has admitted tree powers so is quote 1
womwomwom is peach
thief must be slushee
and so the mirrors and ball thing... maybe mary killed herself?????

I'm guessing there is only 1 mafia left (Pizzas partner). Until I hear from Tele I'm putting my vote on him. Would also consider peach because it fits the telepathy thing, and womwomwom doesn't need to be the ball person if the ball/mirror person was Pizza herself.

Lynch TeleStomp
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 am

Oh...my...GOD!!!!! It was PIZZA that was messing with me this WHOLE TIME!!! Omg I was actually starting to think that my role was all KINDS of crazy!!! And she was ALSO mafia???? Well that explains why she decided to ness with me, since it was easiest to mess with. Gees, how many mafia factions are there?! Coz it seems that pizza's mafia is separate from vyn and jaidan's mafia.

So pizza's mafia buddy is still among us...

Well I stole from Screaming last night, which grabbed me a DIY medical kit?? This leads me to believe that there may be more to his role than just being able to take 2 hits. If he can heal himself, then he is more powerful than he's been leading on. Can be a good thing if he is vig, but I'm actually more inclined to think he is Pizza's partner. With a role that let's you kill someone and stab yourself at the same time, that SCREAMS mentally unstable patient to me...
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 am

Lol I unfortunately just can investigate someone... I'm trying to get some info here!!
Tele is ... I can't really decide. I thought that if I investigated him, I could be sure, but I'm still not ...

I do feel like he isn't telling us something for ... whatever reason it is, or he's unfortunately just made himself look suspicious.

You seem to be very VERY keen to lynch him screaming...
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 am

@Slushee: Why would I have a role that dies after performing kills if I was mafia? That's just mafia but even weaker. The med kit must be to survive my first attack. Like I said I die after my second kill.

I don't really mind if people lynch me today because we have 4 people verse 1 mafia (I assume), so worst case they get another kill and then it's still 2 town v 1 mafia. So today is kinda still a free day.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Hrm... yea ok I am inclined to think that a med kit would indicated his role ...
Not sure how comfortable with the idea you can kill someone...

I don't know if he IS pizza's partner... cause it might be Tele.

Pizza could have covered for him saying Shash stole clothes from TELE when Shash really stole clothes from ... (don't remember who she was suppose to target)

Tele just a little more suspicious ... in my mind...

hrm hrm hrm hrm ............... I guess if Hiroshi also feels like Lynching Tele.
then

LYNCH TELESTOMP

Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Yeah I'm thinking kill Tele today, if we don't win and Screaming isn't already dead, then kill screaming tomorrow for lying to us about dying when he uses his power.

Well, here goes.

Lynch Telestomp
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm

@Hiro: What? I die the second time I use it. I haven't used it a second time yet. I don't want to use it tonight because if I miss then it's game and mafia wins.

@mod: majority reached. Is there any trolling with this as well?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Wait, the thread is called night but there is no kill story or mod post at all?

If we win, then good job. If we don't win, then you're still one of the higher suspects. We know you have a kill power and that makes you a threat.

Telestomp - should be dead
Thee_slushee - thief, could be villain (stealing much? lol)
Peache - investigator
Screaminghawk - "grievous wound man"
Hiroshi - Super Tree Man

Ok now that I look at it, slushee also has some accounting for. But as long as we see the night time steal story we know she isn't killing people. And as long as we see Peache's womwomwom we know she isn't killing people. But you on the other hand are a bit of a loose cannon.. That is, until you die (from yourself or from lynch).
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:35 pm

That's so sad, you guys, he didn't even post today at all v___v
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Ok hold on now, I am most definately not mafia, my back story is about mafia killing my dog and me be determined to get revenge, that explains my night invunrebility due to determination and as I said I also have the power to reveal someone, I purposefully wasted this power because vyn told me on team speak that he was mafia thinking he and jaidan had killed me, forgetting that I was immune, I told him I would use power on him so it looked legit when he died, but you had all already lynched him and now that makes me look suspicious, which is totally lame coz it wasnt my fault, the other thing that gets bought up slot is me saying my motives lie in death, now this one is my own retarded fault because when I sent my back story to Jono I initially had a single night kill vig role, that got changed to my reveal, but after I had said it I could t really reverse and deny it so I just let it go. Unlynch me know or lose a townie and risk game over. I'm inclined to look at Hiroshi myself as there is no reason tree can't be mafia and not hitman, and then he is vig immune which is a good way to win as long as he doesn't get lynched! And since he has convinced you all he's safe it looks like it might work.
Lynch hiroshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next