Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3

Go down 
+6
Happy
orange
Admin
Simmy_GX
Thee_Slushee
fweaks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Woohoo!
I shot theo and theo shot me,
medic saved me and I'm glad as can be
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm

DANGIT!!! Foiled! I FULLY thought there was no doctor! And that it was vigilante/cop! I almost had you guys too! Good game, townies! Sure fooled me. You got there in the end =D Lol though if SOMEONE kept a lower key, we would've totally had you guys! =P
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:27 pm

How could you think it was vigilante cop? I thought we cleared that bit up
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Lol really?? I dunno, guess it was always set in my mind: like the part about the following people was cop, and the part about stroking metal was vigilante.

Btw, does vigilante have the same power as cop and can suspect during the night? Or do they just pick a person to kill? Coz damn, I thought it was the latter....if it was the former? GODDAMN! Had it wrong the whole time -_-
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:07 pm

there are super roles with the powers of each, but no, vigi and cop do not share powers
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Hmmm....oh wells, guess Simmy got lucky then =P

Good game, everyone. Well played =D Think it's about time I properly introduced myself. Didn't want to do it earlier coz if I did, I'm pretty sure Telestomp would've jumped to lynch me at that very second, hehe.

The name's Chanisha, nice to meet ya'll =D
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Quote :
pizza-la wrote:
vanilla does not have a W in it.
fweaks wrote:
it does now. in my dreams
AHAHAHAHAHA

Telestomp wrote:
we didnt fall for your serbian jew double bluff gideon.
AND WHY DO I FIND THIS ONE SO FUNNY.

but yes!!! GEE GEEEE!!!! Very Happy
man you guys ruined my plan by killing a mafia in the day and then killing one at night but IT'S OK. I MEANT YOU TO DO THIS.

I've done this still-assuming-something-that-has-repeatedly-been-proven-to-be-wrong thing before, so I don't blame Slushee Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 679172 Besides not like you could tell, my doctor skills were pretty much nonexistent. Until the end, that is. SIMMY HIFIVE FOR TEAMWORK o/ I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED OUT SO PERFECTLY

Oh, got ninja'd again. HI CHANISHA!! santa (I don't know why I chose this emote.. merry christmas everybody)
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:56 pm

*high five*
lol when you said you had a power role I knew you had to be doc, and when you called for the second power role to reveal himself, i was like sigh, cos as soon as I said it, everyone would have enough clues to figure out that I was vigil and therefore you would be doctor ><
But I was pretty cbf at that point and it didn't seem like people would go back and reread carefully ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5