Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3

Go down 
+6
Happy
orange
Admin
Simmy_GX
Thee_Slushee
fweaks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

Job/hobbies : Cosplay and boredom fighting
Dreams of : Butter chicken

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:30 pm

A game can't really start going until lynching or investigating or SOMETHING begins.
I suppose I count as an 'oldie' right right?

Well, back in the old days Sterling (pizza-la) was high on the mafia's list of people-to-get-rid-of-first (assuming she wasn't mafia herself). I'd be tempted to think this might be relevant here, except I think only Happy and myself are left of the oldies in this game yeah?
So I'm willing to believe it's more her bad luck, being targetted by a new player.

But then maybe Jonno would want someone familiar with forum mafia on both teams, to help guide the others.

...So, has anyone other than Happy and me played forum mafia before?

(and I know a lot of this seems to make ME look guilty, but like, why would I point it out?)
Back to top Go down
http://dbmafia.omgforum.net
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: My name is still Simon o_0   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 pm

"Yeah... I don't think accues means anything ><

Voting is 50% right? So when it's down to 2 townies and 2 mafia we basically lose unless they nub out and kill themselves (that reminds me: hey mafia! the other guy is lying to you)
We're on 5 townies, so that's 3 days til guaranteed doom? Of course if we vote but fail we just hasten the process...

Sigh can't try read people's faces in forum mafia...but I don't think there's enough to go on for lynching atm

Also in one of my posts the subject had my real life name (secret not-so-secret easter not-actually-easter egg! go go go)

Well if it's well known by you 'oldies' (I guess that's why jono called pizza-la a geriatric) that pizza-la lynches most, it could be that one of the mafia knows him? Not going to accuse or vote for now though"

The above was typed before Admin posted just then ><, still relevant though

I have not played forum mafia before and I believe one of the 'oldies' is mafia and one of the new joiners is the other mafia (just a hunch though, I *think* that's what Jono would do)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 pm

I think Jonno would do that too, but then that just leaves Happy (because, well, I KNOW I'm not mafia, but that means nothing to you since I can't exactly prove)

And we can't just not lynch, because unless the cop gets lucky in the night, lynching is the only way to get SOME kind of information.

If anyone has ANY reason to suspect ANYONE, no matter how silly, I say accuse away. Then they can defend, and at least there will be some kind of discussion
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Hmmmm yeah, methinks you guys have a point bout an oldie/newbie duo for the mafia, so guess that really just points at Happy and Admin.

And just a question, as pizza-la is dead, does his lynch vote count? or not?

Well, methinks I shall get the ball rolling by lynching Happy, just coz....to get something to happen =P Defend yourself, Happy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Sterling's (pizza-la) vote doesn't count cause she's le dead. She shouldn't even post in this thread, unless she has a ghost ability...

YEAH HAPPY. Make us...HAPPY...and say something. I won't lynch yet though :/ although if nothing else comes up...
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 pm

she's not meant to post, however she was explicitly allowed the omgus post by me since she died first. her vote does not count.
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Ghosts accusing me.. what is that... Sad im totally a civilian.. i cant play anything else Sad
we shoould lynch someone.. otherwize mafia will just win and i dont want that to happen :X
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm still waiting for Happy to say something. She's the only one I have any ideas about, and I'll be the first to admit that they aren't very strong reasons.
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 pm

yea Happy are you here..? whens the deadline btw?
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 pm

So actually, who has played mafia irl before and who has played forum mafia before?

Personally, I've played irl mafia a couple times before and that's it.

Also, based on my understanding of how forum mafia should work, we're not talking nearly enough and it's almost night? When is end of this phase o_0
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:45 pm

i've played irl mafia... but never gotten into it.. yea where is everyone to talk Sad
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:59 pm

SORRY I keep meaning to post but then I start reading stuff on the internet again ಠ___ಠ
best mafia player

Anyway even I can see all evidence is kind of pointing at me right now, I can't really figure out how to convince you guys otherwise... :c but firstly, the Oldies argument, everyone here is really pro and smart being in TERTIARY EDUCATION and all that. I'd expect even a new player would recognise the biggest threats and methodically kill us off.
Plus Jonno said he was randomising teams, and when he says that, I fully expect him not to cherry-pick, but to pull out his collection of dice just for the occassion.. XD (in other words, you can't rely on the idea of vets being on both teams!)

Finally, I'm not sure that this will be convincing at all, but... I know what this is!

Quote :
"stop following me!"
"oh, sorry,thought you were someone else. many pardons"
Maybe. At least, I think I do. Benelovent role. Trust me on this!!!
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks for your response Happy.

About jono randomising teams.. yea he prob would do that although we do not have much to go on.

I also think i know what that means Smile you should be safe tonight.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

Hmmmm it seems that we really arent gonna get anything done before deadline, throwing it out there that im a civillian and would really like some more info, so if there is a cop out there, which i assume from the above that there is, please tell us something.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 am

PS the picture means nothing, not actually a cop Razz
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am

ok, coolies, i'ma drop a deadline bomb right here~

night actions to me, same routine as last night~
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:32 pm

hokay, coolies, we're all in~

fweaks wrote:
"hey boss! i found a perfect target for tonight!"
"it had better be the mute who lives down the lane, because i'm not changing the plan"
"as a matter of fact, it is boss!"
"good. then i wont have to choke you instead"
"you're a real softie boss"
"-.-"
they say death reflects life as a mockery, and in this case it was certainly true. the victim was not in fact a mute before, but now they would be forever more. maybe they should have spoken up.
once again they were uneeded
"maybe tomorrow we'll finally find someone in need of us."
he continued stroking the precision metal.
"I'm just getting so unlucky! I can never find the person I need to!"

l*~LIVE~*
Thee_Slushee
morerandom
Admin
Happy
Simmy_GX
Telestomp

*~DEAD~*
fweaks-mod
pizza-la-townie
orange-townie

deadline similar to yesterday again, but if you really get something going, i wont interrupt it.

Last edited by fweaks on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Wait what? There was a guy called orange in our game? lol...I completely forgot about him
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm

awww RIP orange.. damn those mafia... what did orange do to deserve this....
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 pm

o_0 why would mafia want to kill someone who doesn't post/contribute much?

What is this 'prohibition era'?

Is there any significance to Jono the Tired Ghost telling us that there's some sort of boss involved? (Actually when he said 2 mafia, could that mean 2 pro-mafia, and they could have other abilities?)

Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Lol nah, I'm pretty sure it's just two mafia. If there were special ability mafia people, then he would've mentioned it at the start methinks. Could be how this mafia functions: an evil head honcho and dim-witted sidekick? =P Also, any particular reason Jono is tired? =P

But hmmm....ok....have we learned much more now? Dunno bout you guys, but I'm not much wiser. Kinda seems like the mafia is going after the more under-the-radar people, but apart from that, not much else =S Anyone else got any inklings? Cop, I'm looking at you =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Blanket Fort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Happy wrote:
SORRY I keep meaning to post but then I start reading stuff on the internet again ಠ___ಠ
best mafia player

Anyway even I can see all evidence is kind of pointing at me right now, I can't really figure out how to convince you guys otherwise... :c but firstly, the Oldies argument, everyone here is really pro and smart being in TERTIARY EDUCATION and all that. I'd expect even a new player would recognise the biggest threats and methodically kill us off.
I don't think these people are stupid at all (I bet they're all a lot smarter than me at least!) but unless they bothered to go back and analyse the past games, how would they have guessed Sterling was a threat? I don't think she had even posted yet
That being said, it could easily be just her own bad luck.
Quote :

Plus Jonno said he was randomising teams, and when he says that, I fully expect him not to cherry-pick, but to pull out his collection of dice just for the occassion.. XD (in other words, you can't rely on the idea of vets being on both teams!)
Fair point. I had forgotten about the randomising...
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:46 pm

ok there is clearly a cop, and they seem to have only investigated civilians, that means that they now must have a fair idea of who the mafia are, speak up now, and hopefully a doctor can save you, other wise its all guess work and we are gonna lose in like a day or two.
LYNCH HAPPY
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Admin wrote:
I don't think these people are stupid at all (I bet they're all a lot smarter than me at least!) but unless they bothered to go back and analyse the past games, how would they have guessed Sterling was a threat? I don't think she had even posted yet
That being said, it could easily be just her own bad luck.
I.. DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE STUPID ;A;
/cries
/overreacting
To clarify I think it was not so much them looking at sterling going "OH HO SHE'S A BAD ONE", but like.. they see the three of us! and they're like "WELL THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GO DOWN!"
Looks like that theory's now out the window though.
I lol'd, then felt bad. |D Jonno that was a cruel night story.

Telestomp wrote:
ok there is clearly a cop, and they seem to have only investigated civilians, that means that they now must have a fair idea of who the mafia are, speak up now, and hopefully a doctor can save you, other wise its all guess work and we are gonna lose in like a day or two.
LYNCH HAPPY
Oh nooo ;_; Don't forget we still have the dude stroking his metal, he could give us another chance. I would also like to politely inform him that when you stroke your metal, god kills a kitten.
Seriously though, this is how it is! I'm town, straight-up honestly. If the mafia are strategising, they will keep me alive to frame me as mafia.
But what if........... that worked in our favour? Smile
Oh yeah, and also, I don't think you should lynch me. xD Yanno.

Since you're right though, and we do need to get somewhere.. Friends of Telestomp! Is he normally this trigger-happy? (Otherwise I may have to........... LYNCH YOU FOR UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR Shocked)
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next