Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3

Go down 
+6
Happy
orange
Admin
Simmy_GX
Thee_Slushee
fweaks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm

**~~lynch update~~**
happy-1 vote-telestomp
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Telestomp.. why are you randomly lynching happy...
I dont THINK he is trigger happy, but he is experienced at mafia? i dont know...
Maybe he wants to get the ball rolling... but if you get it rolling in the wrong direction.. us townies will lose.

I think its important to keep Happy alive.. you know... if the townies want to win...
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Lol think Telestomp was just wanting something to happen as opposed to nothing happening then hitting night phase again like last night. Coz nothing happening is kinda worse than taking a stab in the dark (lol no pun intended =P), coz with guessing you just MIGHT hit mafia, hehe.
I'm really not sure aye, we're all a bit lost and without any real guidance, it may be another uneventful day =S I am tempted to join in on the lynching of someone just so something happens, but maybe wait a bit longer til there's more lynch-ness?

=O and what are you suggesting there, morerandom?? Could Happy be a pro-townie?? Hmmm then it's probably best not to lynch...but then who to lynch....??
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 pm

well yea..... i think so.. but im not exactly sure... his posts seem to suggest that...
yea.. who to lynch.. we have to or we will just lose more people... ARRGH NO GOOD CHOICE...
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm

well he does do mma...

I'm a bit surprised he suggested lynching me straight up in day 1, but there's nothing to go on in day 1, so you basically have to make a random guess to lynch someone.

I say we ALL need to vote lynch someone tonight, as we really don't have much choice and hope that accusing the right people may bring out that extra information we need. (i.e, if you don't vote for 2night, you will basically be assumed mafia 2morrow)

At this stage (I think it might not be too late though) we basically need to start lynching people or it'll be too late. Of course, if we fail and lynch a townie, we're kinda screwed, but we're running out of time and the cop is either dead or being silent.

We have 4townies : 2mafia atm, so (assuming the 2 roles are cop and vigilante > as flavour text suggests):
1. Cop comes clean, tells us (1-2 townies > again assuming that's what the ghost whisperings from jono the tired ghost mean)
-> 1cop, 2 cleared townies, 3 suspects (2/3rd chance) -> at this stage we'll have to rely on their arguments and justification to decide on someone to lynch and maybe someone will let something slip
--->>> We get it right: 4townies: 1mafia >> [A]
--->>> We get it wrong: 3townies: 2mafia >> [B]

[A]. At this point, vigilante has 50/50 of getting it right
--->>> He gets it right: we win! what a boss
--->>> He gets it wrong: mafia makes a kill, 2townies, but the remaining dude *must* be mafia, we win! what a boss

[B]. >< The remaining 2 must be mafia, vigilante can't fail unless mafia occurs first and guess right
--->>> 2townies to 1mafia: and he's known, so we win! what a boss

Basically cop, speak up now, or forever hold your peace.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Wow, that's pretty in-depth, Simmy! But are you sure the other role is vigilante? I thought from the story that it sounded like the other role was doctor.

fweaks wrote:

once again they were uneeded
"maybe tomorrow we'll finally find someone in need of us."
he continued stroking the precision metal.

Un-needed, as in doctor chose the wrong person to save? And maybe they'll find someone who needs them - save the right person? Coz vigilante is one shot right? I guess it could be that the vigilante isn't exercising their power until they're more sure, but I guess it's the wording: that they were "un-needed", and that they'll find someone in need of them? Maybe I'm just being a tad pedantic, but it just seems like it points to doctor to me...

Either way, cop should come clean now or we're taking a guess.
But if not, think my vote my will go to Telestomp. I'll just throw it on up there in case I don't get it in before deadline. Lynch Telestomp! Defend yourself!
Back to top Go down
Lancestrike
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Lancestrike

Job/hobbies : Produce trainee ;D
Dreams of : Squall/Celty/Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:40 pm

jono said i need to post, so i am
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 pm

well thought out... i agree Simmy... so... although theres nothing to stop one of the mafia to claim s/he is the cop.... :X aaaaaaaaaaah what to do
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh wow, I had not even thought about that possibility!! Could they be that troll? =P Seems a tad risky coz the actual cop would come out and be all "Heeeeeeey, wait just a minute!". But guess since he hasn't said anything so far....wow, I actually had not thought of that! Got me even more paranoid now! hehe
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Offering even more ways to bust down the crazy flow chart, I'm positive it's doctor-vigilante... because everyone who signed up is definitely active by now, right? And with so many people asking for the cop, I think if they were in the game, they would've responded by now. Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 121 I'm sorry, Simmy. Lol.

Any similar strategy we can use, though? Cop-vigilante we've got thanks to Simmy... cop-doctor, yanno.. doctor-vigilante, uhh, if we get the vigilante to reveal themselves and shoot someone, while the doctor heals the same person, will we learn a role?? Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 322489 Sorry.
Actually Jonno, when a power roles dies are you gonna tell us what they were?

I guess I'll lynch Telestomp on my former suspicions of trigger-happiness. I doubt we'll reach full lynch before deadline anyway. Smile

... Laurence what are you doing here
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 pm

mod hammer lancestrike
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:57 pm

**~~lynch update~~**
happy-1 vote-telestomp
telestomp-2 votes-happy, thee_slushee
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm

fweaks wrote:
mod hammer lancestrike
Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 325679
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 pm

full-lynch? lol
arrrgh.. i dont know what to do... :X
yea we prob wont reach "full-lynch" whatever that is... before the deadline...
sigh... BAND-WAGON JOINING TIME lynch Telestomp hope this works out well for us :X
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh geez I don't think he's online right now.. I'll feel terrible if we lynch him and he can't even defend himself Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 839532 Jonno how many votes til lynch??
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Oh yeah and by 'full lynch' I just meant... lynch. XD Because I'm dumb. And I just figured out it must be 4 til lynch, so nvm Jonno lol sorry.
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh ooruo guys, dont do this, I am most definately a civillian, just trying to draw people out and get some information, it seems there is alot of support for happy from morerandom, maybe mafia together playing at being pro town? all of morerandoms posts seem to be overly towny, every time he posts there is something about for the good of the civillians, maybe overcompensating?

I dont really have a clue, didnt really know what the vigilante role was so I just thought that we had a cop and a doctor, but I agree with above that precision metal can be taken either way and still leaves us guessing. I think the cop may be dead, this sucks royally, that or we never had one.

In defense of my trigger happiness, it is literally only 2 days til we lose with out a single vote, we gotta do something or die for being pussies...

my vote stays with happy, and suspicions still linger about morerandom now.

I AM CIVILIAN, please dont kill me, and cop if you are there, and you happen to confirm this, I would be much obliged, though not holding out hope given my previous statements.
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Yup...still Simon   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

These are the clues I base my assumption off:
Quote :
"stop following me!"
"oh, sorry,thought you were someone else. many pardons"
the equipment lay unused in their hands.
"maybe another night"
Quote :
once again they were uneeded
"maybe tomorrow we'll finally find someone in need of us."
he continued stroking the precision metal.
"I'm just getting so unlucky! I can never find the person I need to!"

We can prob presume that the following/finding narrations are for the same power role, and the equipment/precision metal are for another power role.

I think the equipment/precision metal could be for either vigilante or doctor, but not cop
I think the follow/finding sounds more like a cop, but it's a bit retarded that he gets caught in the act of snooping the first night, it could be the doctor though, looking for someone to heal up, but then the 'thought you were someone else' doesn't quite make sense...it should be more like, he went to the right person, but that person wasn't getting stomped by the mafia instead of went to the wrong person?

A lot of this is based off how trollful jono the tired ghost is...

Hmmm... if it was cop-vigil, cop must announce and it'll still work, but not as guaranteed as if 1 cop announces himself. [ 2cop (worse case), 3 cops (lolol both mafia), 4+ cops (wtf? o_0)]
I just assumed cop-vigil, so haven't really thought about other cases,
if it's doctor-cop, doctor stays silent and protects cop (or himself, mafia have no way of knowing) as he reveals (so he should still reveal himself)
if its doctor-vigil (i'm starting to strongly believe this now as cop hasn't revealed himself), I think both need to remain hidden, but we need to lynch someone to get more info?

So assuming doctor-vigil, we will lynch either: townie, doctor (><), vigilante (><), mafia (^^)
If we lynch townie, next day will be>> (2T:2M -> no vigil action, or vigil action (1T:2M 50%, 2T:1M 50%)) with small chance of proest doctor save
If we lynch doctor, next day will be similar to above
If we lynch vigilante, next day will be (2T:2M) with small chance of save
If we lynch mafia, next day will be (3T:1M -> no vigil action, or vigil action (2T:1M 75%, 3T:0M 25%)
{general scenarios not all possibilities, and the probabilities will of course be diff cos of circumstances}

Doesn't look very good... and yes Gideon does seem a little odd o_0

For now I don't want there to be a finalising vote, as I don't want jono the tired ghost to jump in and be all like sup it's night time, and we'll miss out on more interaction and possible clues. I don't know what else can be discussed though, do we all think it's doctor-vigilante?
LYNCH MORERANDOM because now that conrad has pointed it out, it does seem a bit weird, but I have to admit I haven't played mafia with any of these guys and still a bit suspicious of conrad (might be bias cos he accused me though)

P.S jono when is end of day phase, I will change my vote if necessary by then to ensure that there is a lynching
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

):!!!

Unlynch Telestomp
Extension til tomorrow night???

I keep forgetting I'm like the worst mafia player
(Don't worry though I'll still lynch if we have to. Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 839532)

In defense of Gideon, I have not talked to him at all! I was actually thinking I should thank him when he said I sounded pro-town. But that would be stupid in a mafia game. Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 322489 I guess it could be a strategy to keep on the down-low though.

Simon I was going to ask "HOW DO YOU MAKE SO MANY FLOWCHARTS" and then I remembered software engineering
Of course, the last possibility is no lynch and no vigil, which leaves 3T2M. And maybe both power roles could reveal themselves that night?
Or we could have the power roles reveal themselves now.. lynch one of the remainder, if it's a townie then vigil takes a shot in the dark. That sounds pretty good to me actually!! Very Happy WHO'S UP FOR IT
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Derp, power roles revealing themselves that day*. And since I'm clarifying things... if we end up lynching a townie, then vigil uses his ability. That night. Against one of the remaining three people. Not including the doctor, who is the fourth. That was not a reference to anything, so go away Jonno.
Sentences.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 pm

magikarp, well I need to go sleep now! So............. I am one power role! Smile (Of course.) Other power role, do not reveal your actual role. I have a plaaaaaaaan.
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 pm

magikarp, was meant to do notes for 3 lectures a day for 370, but only did 2 cos the third one I do at night and kinda spent the whole time reading up on forum mafia rules and stuff and rereading old games and rereading this game o_0 definitely day extension please jono ><

Also *everyone* (apart from Happy) basically shut up when I said more discussion needs to happen so epic fail (prob cos during exam/study time too).

Not changing my vote, and also prob not gonna play next games (taking up too much time thinking about possibilities)
Back to top Go down
Telestomp
Moogle Poop
Telestomp

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Hmm happy seems to have denied contact with gideon and has also now claimed power role, as long as that plan you speak of isnt to be mafia and get us killed then im willing to go with it, sorry Simon for the accusation against you, that was just coz i only knew you and gideon, but now im wishing it had been against gideon, just toooooo suspicious.

I wish i had a power, but alas I am just a regular joe, will put my vote towards what ever needs to be done, but glad that some of the attention has been drawn off of me, since it is good to have me around if only for the sake of keeping the townie numbers up Razz
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 am

First things first... Unlynch Telestomp, I will put my vote to where its needed for the townies to win, lynching someone cause we can is not a good strategy :X.

Secondly, sorry if i sound "overly" townie... i REALLY do not want to die to the mafia :X

Thirdly, about the support from happy.. from one of his posts i assumed he had a power role... so... thats why i vouched for him.. sorry if i blew your cover... :X

P.S. I hope your plan works Happy
Back to top Go down
morerandom
Silly Goose
morerandom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 am

or get lynched Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3   Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #16 ~Rainy days~ Day 3
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next