Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

Go down 
+8
Telestomp
peachE
Jaidinja
Thee_Slushee
Hiroshi
ScreamingHawk
pizza-la
fweaks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:08 pm

And yes, my character was inspired by tree guy from ASDFMovie, but I had to make up my own backstory.
Actually I think Telescope was like the most normal person in this city. @.@

Two games side by side would be intense. x.X But yeah sounds fun. I might be able to bring in a few more players too, let me see if I can convince them to join up and play.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:18 pm

lol Telescope.. Yeah I'm keen to see the write up. There are going to be sooooo many complaints I bet. Oh wells.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Lol yeah, this game has been ALL KINDS of crazy! I'm just wondering with SO many mafia, how come NOONE actually died until like WAYYY later? =P Must've been some crazy combinations of peoples roles to result in NO death!

Ahhh mod wants to wait til deadline before revealing what happened....-_- Lol I actually do wonder what will happen...with a hardcore 3-faction mafia game, this was probably how it should've ended: 2 opposing mafia head to head, hehe. Was never ever about the town =P

As for side-by-side games?? Hmmm....that'll be interesting, hehe. Might have a couple people who are interested so can try get em to sign up too!
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Here's the thing. If I had known that Tele was a friend, we could have pretty much just waited it out since we both had bulletproof powers. xD
Actually mine was less 'bulletproof' and more 'you can't see me so you can't target me'. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm

btw for the secondary game, theres a poll-thread setup so go post about it there~
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am

I NEARLY FORGOT TO WRITE GEOFF'S LIMERICK

RIP, the golden tree,
friend to one and all was thee.
It's really too bad
his killer plan
made like its owner and leafed.

That doesn't really work as well as it should Sad lol I actually got all the role PMs from jonno so I knew you vs conrad was basically GG. Anyway this is the best moderated night phase I've ever seen, I'll shut up now
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 am

Killer plan? I didn't have a plan. Surprised I'm more the 'wait it out until the dust settles' kind of role. xD
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:26 am

Uhhhh let's say I meant killer as in genius ; ; I WAS WRITING THAT AT MY FRIEND'S HOUSE IT WAS HARD TO CONCENTRATE LOL
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 am

Sorry this is late, but I've been trying to figure out how this should go...

Quote :
"so it comes down to this."
"that's the way it seems, yeah..."
"you know me and mine, I know you and yours."
"...actually not really..for example, did you know that I could do this!"
*shplatscrcchhhkt*
"you finished coppin a feel yet?"
"wait what?! you should be dead or dying!"
"oh believe me, I am. But that can wait"
"but, but, but...you're not even hurt..."
"hush now..."
"get away from me you freak!"

Quote :
[see note 2]
Alive :
Thee_slushee
Screaminghawk

Dead:
Jaidan
vynrotak
Screaminghawk
Peache
Telestomp
Pizza-la
Hiroshi

Losers:
Jaidan
vynrotak

Name:
Grievous Wound Man

Fluff:
You always noticed you had a high tolerance for pain. You were immune to cuts and grazes. Realising your immunity, you decided to put yourself to the test. You positioned your arm on the chopping block, and released the axe. CRACK! The axe split in two, and your arm was left unharmed. Not a single hair out of place, you were amazed. You continued the day without fear, boasting about your powers and showing off to friends.

The following morning you awoke to an immense pain. The bones in your right arm were shattered in multiple places. The pain was unbearable. You were rushed to hospital and they managed to save the limb. While passed out in a painkiller haze, you felt an individual attempt grasp your mind and felt a weird violation, as though someone were taking something from you... But it stopped.

From that moment forth you were on the look out. You became aware of your surroundings, and kept a vigilant eye on the city. Years later you recieved a letter, a proposition from a shadowy invidual who confessed to being the mentalist who affected you during your recuperation. You considered it and realised you could make use of your power for (GOOD/EVIL) and make the world a better place for (EVERYONE/YOURSELF).

Powers:

Hey guys, watch this! - Famous last words. Except they wont be yours. You continue to play as a normal player for one more day after you would normally have died. However make sure you dont actually say any famous last words...
Torchwood Miracle Day - Geez people are gullible. Essentially you and your partner have a normal mafia action.

Goals:
Take Advantage! You are a winner if all opposition is dead.

Day phase is skipped.

Assume you both send same night actions next night.

Quote :

"Damn damn damn! That stupid ARISTOPHANES! I'm gonna cut her so bad! We're taking streak knives and lemon juice! But I don't have much time..."
"i knew you'd come here"
"whuh?...oh, it's you! Die dammit!"
*stabbitty stab stab*
*sigh*
*pant pant*
"whew...thats over, finally....just in time too....Aaargghh!"
*thud*

Quote :
[see note 2]

Dead:
Thee_slushee
Jaidan
vynrotak
Peache
Telestomp
Pizza-la
Hiroshi
screaminghawk

Name:
Sticky Fingers

Fluff:
One fateful night, during a time when your room was going through some renovations, you rolled out of bed in your sleep. There was a tray of radioactive wallpaper paste left on the floor from the day and your left hand fell into it where it remained for the rest of the night. In the morning, it seems that the adhesive properties of the paste were absorbed into the skin of your left hand, making it permanently sticky. But this was the hand you used to relieve yourself! And now as you become more and more frustrated with your subpar left hand, you decide that if you cant be 'happy' then neither can anyone else! You'll use your powers to find everyone's alter ego's and take them out, even your partner who trusts you implicitly, the fool!

Powers:
Mine Now! - Any object you touch with your right hand becomes stuck to it, making you a klepto's wildest dream! This is essentially a thief power.
A sticky end - You're not above taking action with extreme prejudice to achieve your goals. Essentially you and your partner have a normal mafia action.

Goal:
Relief or Rage! You are a winner when you are the last left alive. You also have a secret alternate win condition.

More to come!

Last edited by fweaks on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:58 am

LOL!! Wow, both of us survived, and then both of us died? =P nice nice. Great game everyone!! =D Keen as for a list of what happened every night! Though I wonder what my secret alternate win condition was....and what the heck note 2 was all about!!!
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 pm

lolololololololoolololol. I want to see the full thing of what every night action was. if you don't mind jonno

As for set up:

Mafia 1:
SH - Dies a day/night cycle later once killed
Pizza - Re-direction

Mafia 2:
Slush - Theif
Peach - Role cop

Mafia 3:
Jaidin - role blocker
Vyn - takes one more vote to lynch

Survivors:
Tele - unshootable - role revealer
Hiro - unshootable

Sounds pretty good actually.
Back to top Go down
peachE
Wartortle
peachE

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 pm

lol actually I wan't a cop!
Shash and I were both investigators.

why was there SO MANY mafia and no one died until like day 3??
Back to top Go down
http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 pm

:O Telescope and I just won.

Mod, Telescope and I just won!
Everyone who could make someone die is dead! WOOOT! Very Happy GG Everyone! Ahahaha

And I wasn't actually unkillable. If Peache had used her powers to find out how to kill me (cut down the tree rather than target Hiroshi) then I would have died. ^^;

Vyn seems underpowered a little looking at that line up...
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 pm

hahahaha suppose you too did. lol

role cop is a cop that gets role not alignment. which is kinda what you were. I thought being a thief you would steal powers though... that's why i wanted you redirected every single night.

Agree vyn seems v underpowered. I suppose that once they near the end of the game, that is a huge advantage though.

Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Wait... If there were 4 people or less left and you needed one more than normal votes to be lynched you'd be unlynchable. @.@ That would be pretty neat for a mafia.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 pm

... wait what?

But I thought... but he said... but it... WAIT WHAT?!?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Lol I thought I did steal powers for a second when I stole clothes. Thought that could mean I grabbed someones super hero outfit and hence they couldn't execute their night action?? But that's pretty hax! =P and huh...i guess town did semi-win...but does it count if you died? =P

@pizza: why so confused? =P
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 pm

I just have so many unanswered questions ;_____;
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Lol you think you have unanswered questions? I WAS A TREE! :O

And yeah you can still win even if you're dead, the rules clearly say. (eg all mafia win if some mafia win)
So "town" totally wins! Very Happy (Though....one guy was on a mission to rid the world of evil, and the other was...kinda yellow belly..... Yep.)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:51 pm

As part of the update that i will eventually post(i promise), i will be evaluating winners and losers on an individual basis, based on respective goals and gameplay.

i will also post:
a full summary of night actions
mod game secrets
hallarious moments
etc.

Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm so pissed we didn't get to kill Happy like we planned......................................... Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 687691 lol

ty for epic game there mod
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:52 pm

ok, hillarious moment numero uno:

these two did not realise that happy was not in the game for the first however many pages, and planned to kill her night one

i even made heaps of jibes at them for it and they STILL didn't get it XD
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:59 pm

LOL!

....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL.

Also, yeah cheers fweaks for the epic game. Very Happy We should do something like this again; inventing the roles and stuff is fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 pm

I legit wanted happy to die ;__;

Im sorry again jazzy xD
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 am

ok, first mod secret:

because i didn't want up to 3 people dying every night, resulting in townies winning within 2 days due to their bulletproofedness, i decided that i would decide on only one of the kill actions to go through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next