Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING

Go down 
+5
Hiroshi
fweaks
Happy
Thee_Slushee
ScreamingHawk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING Empty
PostSubject: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm

I AM NOT EXPECTING PEOPLE TO PLAY IN CHARACTER SO PLEASE READ ON.

Important Rules
Please read all the rules but these ones are particularly worth noting.

You have each been given a ponysona based on a pony from the show. There are (at least) two super secret pieces of meta information which may help you find Discord. Knowledge of the show is not required but may be helpful (even if only the Discord episodes link).

You are free to name claim and describe your ponysona but NOT to claim your role (powers) unless I say otherwise. More information about your ponysona can be found here anotherLink. I’m expecting you all to play OOC but like I said earlier, meta information may help you win this so knowing the character is good.

If you have any questions please PM me or MSN me (screaminghawk@gmail.com) and I’ll post to the game if it’s relevant for all.

GenericRuleSet:

Flavour flavour is flavour:

Players
Alive:
Food:
ModKilled:

Last edited by ScreamingHawk on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Vote Count 1.1

Not Voting - 7 - Hiroshi, Thee_Slushee, fweaks, Remy08, Skrillaka, Orange, VynRotak

With 7 alive it takes 4 to foodify and 4 to no foodify (go to night).

Deadline to be determined by activity Day 1
(Probably going to end days and nights when I wake up rather than at night because I am an early bird.)
(And this one is probably going to be about 9.00am Thursday.)
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 pm

I say, old chaps! This will be a smashing game!!!....no, I'm not Nigel Thornberry...yeah ok, not gonna talk like that anymore. Don't think I could keep that up anyway, haha! AAAANYHU....

LOLOL!!! Trust you to make a Pony-themed game, Michael =P So Discord is the cult, aye? And by the sounds of the flavour, everyo- err, everypony, has some sort of ability? Or it could just mean that even vanilla roles can use their, uh, gut instinct/powers of deduction?

Hmmmm so if we leave day 0, one of us is going to get turned into Fruit Salad? O.o don't like the sound of that! I can fully see it being me -_- I better not die first again! That'd be ULTRA lame, especially in such a creative game!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 pm

HEY WHAT PONY GAMES ARE SOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LAST YEAR Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING 93856 (THAT'S A LINK) (TO MY GAME)
except apparently you actually watched this show, unlike me, so I begrudgingly allow your duplicate theme with addition of salad (hahaha all jks I'm not offended at all)

I'll try not to spam up this thread with random magikarp and accidentally ruin mod's plans in the process Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 pm

hmmmm

intriguing.

brb, consulting with mod.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

So I'm...clumsy...? WHY IS THAT EVEN IMPORTANT?!

Ok ok ok just trying to get over the pony overload.

So am I the only one that has no idea what even this show? I sense that this is a ploy from SH to make us watch it in hopes of gleaning some small piece of meta-info from it. xD How devious; chocolate rain and all that! (Chocolate rain is bad now? Am I doing it right? O-O )

Now that that's out of the way, hats off to mod for coming up with something interesting I would never have otherwise even imagined. Very Happy
This is also my first ever cult game so gotta keep my eyes open to see how everyone plays it.
O.O <-- these are my eyes lol
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm

ok, nvm mods gone and i've changed plan anyways.

soooo, i demand to be entertained, so lets throw the lot of you a bone. see what you do with it.

i'm totes Trixie.

pretty keen on learning the rest of your names. we're gonna be great friends!
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:22 pm

fweaks wrote:
we're gonna be great friends!
*narrows eyes* There's just something I don't trust about that, fweaks....though it's difficult to tell with you. Not sure if you're trolling or being legit...you are, after all, the great and powerful Trixie =P Who was a magician that was all talk and no walk, if my pony knowledge is correct? Lol I most probably have the most pony knowledge besides mod, and if this meta stuff is based on the characters, could probably try and figure something out from it? Though I haven't seen the show in a while so my memory may not be the best, hehe.

So, if we're all introducing ourselves here, I be the fanciest pony of all =D Lord Fancypants, at your service (lol, can't believe that is actually my name, haha).
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 am

i haven't played in so long, no one knows what my play style is now! not even me! isn't that fun! Very Happy

and lord von fancy derwaalvanweald pants aye? well excuse me mister poshy poos.

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 am

//i'm gonna try and make as many of my posts this game when i'm really drunk on fatigue. should be so lolz
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 am

Lol very nice, very nice =P So, what say you: Orange, Remy, Vyn, Skrill and Hiroshi. Gots any thoughts? Or shall we go straight to night?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm

My only other thought having relooked at the rules and such is that it's interesting that we aren't allowed to roleclaim. Gonna make it much more difficult. =S
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

hiroshi, give us name~ we cant be friends if we dont know your name!
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Freinds for the Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not too fussed if we go to night forgot to check forums.
Yes i will be active in this game lol.

Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

*looks at mod post* oh true, so we can't! No roleclaiming WILL make this difficult =S How do we trust people if they can't role claim?? Well, I guess they just have to ultra spell it out without actually saying what their role is, hehe.

And yes, Hiroshi! And Vyn! As well as the other peoples. Let us know what your pony names are! =D Though I am growing increasingly suspicious of fweaks's happiness.....I'm watching you.....
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Confirming end of Day 1 for whatever time I get up in the morning tomorrow (Thursday).

For those that don't know: role claiming is saying your role (power).
To clarify a bit, you can still say that you think [pony x] is suspicious because of information you have learnt from using your power, but you cannot say specifically the details by which you have come to this conclusion.
(Unless I say otherwise.)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 pm

so am i! i love watcHing me, it's the greatest~
Back to top Go down
Remy08

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi all,

Apparently I'm "...Braeburn, a strong, charming earth pony, from the town of Appleloosa"...Yeah that's totally me...Really though I'm just getting started with this. First time in. Be nice to the new guy.
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Freinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you need to know my name i dont know you!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could be anything im just an innocent pony i dont want to die.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

i think you'll be let off for this remy, since it's your first time. but usually you're not allowed to quote anything more than a word or two from your role pm.

give me a hug harry! huggings!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

uh, i mean jeff. //bonus points for getting the rEference
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm

@Remy08: Usually you are not allowed to quote PMs. However I did say you may talk about your ponysona so this is a gray area.
From this point: Do not directly quote your role PM. You may paraphrase. More information may be found in the link posted in the OP.

Also please get an avatar. It helps recognise peoples.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Hmmmm why Vyn constantly misspelling friends....could it be a typo? but it happened TWICE?? I've got my eye on you too, Vyn....and fweaks randomly capitalising letters...could that mean anything?! AHHHH! But where are my manners, all this paranoia can't be good for such a fancy pony!! time to be a little more accommodating and friendly towards everypony =D

And welcome, Remy! =D I quite like the small town folk. I find them charmingly rustic =P
We are still waiting for other appearances. Come on out, Orange and Skrill!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Great scott! thee_slushee is being aaaallll the contributive this game! man it's as though she didn't last game or something ;D
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm

-____-.....yes, fweaks....that is EXACTLY how it should seem. Trying to get all my thoughts out there before cult decides to axe me first AGAIN! Or in this case: get turned into fruit salad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next