Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING

Go down 
+5
Hiroshi
fweaks
Happy
Thee_Slushee
ScreamingHawk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 am

Ugh. well see, this is what i mean, you guys dont understand how cult games are. normal mafia is kill one. so it's townies-1, mafia. so difference of 1. but cult recruits 1 so it's townies-1, cult+1, so a 2 person swing. it's like how you call a 100hp drain skill a 200hp swing. this makes cult waay more powerful than mafia in the Abstract. dont forget the cult gets to work together which means that even when we still outnumber them 4 to 3 tomorrow(assuming ceteris paribus), they can still do the whole sudden jump on a lynch thing. The coordination has to be right for them but it's as dangerous as the 2 v 1 scenario.

thats why i get suspicious of chanishiwa wanting us to take our time, it's just building up in my mind that she's cult and wants us to stall...

Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:41 am

Ah yup. Lol you and your terminology.
Well I agree that we need a lynch today, but it also has to be right or we're screwed as well.

Oooorraaaannngggeeeeeee!
@Mod can we poke orange some more?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 am

Hey what now? It's hardly my terminology. it's pretty well accepted terminology in gaming.

unless you're referring to 'ceteris paribus' in which case i learnt that one in economics.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:55 am

Wait, so if cult recruits, does that mean they can then collaborate on who to grab next?? And then coordinate their powers? O.o damn, that's actually really scary!!...and somewhat overpowered sounding =S

I get your suspicions coz of past games, but I actually want to just find out what happened last night. I still would say that fweaks is part of the cult coz noone else fits that profile, unless the recruit attempt failed. And the fact that he's coming after me gives me the inkling that I'm not that far off...

...in that case, if you ARE cult, if we lynch you, then cult is back to 1! But I really do want Orange to speak before I say anything.....wait.....OMG!!!!!

The *Flash* could correspond to Photo Finish!!!!! Orange is probably the cult leader!!! Oh shiz, now I REALLY want to hear what she has to say!!

and just to let ya'll know, I'll be heading to Melbourne til Tuesday. Though will probably have internet so can still check. But just in case you don't hear from me.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:05 am

NIGHT!

Because of all the abscentees I'm going to call a postponement on this game until Wednesday morning. So this night phase is going to last until then. As day phase is two days the next end day phase will be Friday morning. That should give Hiroshi and Skrillaka a bit of time to post Thursday.

I don't have Oranges MSN or anything so the best prodding I can do is PM... Anyone else feel free to prod.

At work so I'll write up dusk story when morning stuff is done.

Night actions to me by Wednesday morning plox.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 am

To all those who haven't sent night action, the deadline is ~8.00am tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:13 am

Flavour:

PMs are out. Game is back on.
Deadline FRIDAY 9.00am.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 am

So people should probably be posting...
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 pm

I see jonno online a lot but his msn's always set to busy. o__o
Joce I've only seen once but I dunno if she's active outside of msn or not. I think I saw geoff too, can't remember when that was though.
I'll try to bug them for you over the next couple days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Lol woah!!! I didn't know this forum was updated! I saw my PM but since I got no email about this, thought mod hadn't updated the night story yet. Good thing I checked it!

Okey dokey, peoples! So there is one real thing I took away from last night: Someone here knows something about whether Orange is guilty or not, and it would be great if they could share.

As for the night story....yeah, it makes no sense to me. Taking a look at who might've been recruited; out of everyone that has been revealed so far, I reckon the description fits Derpy ala Hiroshi the most. Lol only really because the recruited pony seems to blindly accept following Discord. But that's just wild speculation, noooo idea whatsoever.

Although, I am still convinced of the conclusion I came to just before last night, so think I'm gonna fire up my lynch cannon..

Lynch Orange
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:58 pm

sigh chanishiwa, i swear you do this everytime and i'm just facepalming so damn hard right now! you find some little shred of a potentiality and jump on it despite any evidence to the contrary whatsoever. you realise that discord totally talks to photo finish, and that it's also possible the flash could totally just be discords magic? *sigh* i mean it doesn't mean she's not a pawn, but she's definately not the leader. and if you haven't realised by now what we need right now is the leader because unless you have a vigi kill hidden up your sleeve somewhere(which i sincerely doubt because the mod wouldn't make this first day winnable for us, no matter how much i'd give for one right now) then we lose tonight even if we get a pawn.

anyway, it doesn't matter, i'm not suspicious of you anymore (unless you changed last night, but in which case you're still not the leader) and so really the only person left that i cant properly account for in anyway is the other one who's been flying under the radar this whole time. that haberdasher of a fop: remy, the apathetic sod.

so unless anyone else has anything to the contrary right now, thats where my horn is aimed, make no mistake. Neiggghhh!

lynch remy
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 am

Wheeeeeee I'm back! Sorry for the wait guys. xD

Ok so no word from Orange yet? I mean come on are you even playing?
I still don't like Fweaks. Even more now that he's going all random lynch vote (as warranted as it may be to suspect someone going under the radar..more on that later) and laying off of Slushee all together. Without role claiming (mod that rule is tricky <.< ), I have evidence that tells me that Slushee is likely to be a cultist. But I'm sure she isn't the leader.
So what's probably happened is that cultist leader recruited Fweaks and then Slushee.

Orange if you don't post anything soon... I mean right now assuming the above is correct, from my info you're either Dischord or one other specific thing which I can't be let turned into food or we lose big time. >.<" COME ON AND TELL US YOUR ROLE ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:22 am

The fact that Slushee is still voting Orange makes me think Orange might actually be the other role I think she is.
If Orange is clear then my info would mean that Fweaks is pretty definitely cult. But that's beside the point because we need the cult leader, who would probably be someone who has been flying under the radar this whole time. I'm looking at Skrilly and Vyn (not so much Remy because why would cult randomly accuse the real leader? lol though maybe it was a slip of pretending to be innocent by accusing the real one..but a slip like that isn't likely from Fweaks).
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 am

Oh wait do I need to vote Orange again as well to get her the two votes needed for role claim or is that passed on from yesterday?

Whatever I'll just do it.
Vote Orange
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 am

Wait, what?! Are you kidding me?! I can't be cult!!....wait a minute...maybe you were right, fweaks. Maybe we're not told we were being recruited! I was looking at the flavour and the whole "make this place fabulous" thing might correspond to me, but since I wasn't told anything I figured it wasn't me....but if Hiroshi was told that I was a cultist...wait, how is it even a cult if we don't know we're in the cult!

And I haven't seen any evidence that counterclaims Orange as cult leader just yet, fweaks. Sure, the whole "flash" thing might not be Photo Finish, as that's pretty obscure. And for a second, I thought that the whole "make this place fabulous" was another jibe at Photo Finish being a fashionista, but if that's me....omg, Hiroshi! You're revelation just made me all kinds of confused!!!

There is one thing I know for sure: Someone has VERY useful information and they can pretty much tell us whether we are on the right track or not. Either that, or something else that happened may have prevented that or not, I'm not entirely sure (man, it IS hard to do this without roleclaiming....can't discuss what happened!! >.<)....

ORRR!!!....we may have a role redirector in our midst on the cult side! I'm gonna assume for now that Hiroshi has some sort of investigative role. What if he wanted to investigate me last night, and cult leader redirected to himself to tell Hiroshi that I was cult!! Ok no, that's probably a bit too outlandish...yeah, that's probably not even true....or maybe Hiroshi is actually cult and he's playing ALL of us! ARRRGGHHH! So much paranoia! I think I should go to sleep before I think too hard....

Btw, deadline is like tomorrow. If we don't even try for a lynch, then it's game over =S Unless we can bargain for an extension...keen for extension??
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:44 am

an extension would be nice.... if i weren't going to kerikeri for the weekend as of tomorrow afternoon. i mean, i'll still be able to play, but not nearly as often since the only way would be through my limited bandwidth on my phone. so if we can get all the important day stuff out of the way asap, it'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:11 am

Okay, first of all, apologies for not being here.

Though I must say, you guys are on the wrong track with me.
I'm a protector - and that first night, I tried to protect fweaks.
However, I seem to have failed/got role blocked.

After everyhting so far, it looks like so many possibilities. And because no one is actually being eliminated from the game, I'm wondering if the mod threw in a really really random role or something.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 am

Ok, I am willing to give an extension for another day.
Deadline now Saturday ~9.00am.
There will be no further extensions.

Also I checked the forum on my phone and that Cyan is terrible... For some reason the background on mobile version is white-ish not black-ish...
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 am

Vote Count 3.1

Orange - 2 - Hiroshi, Thee_Slushee
Remy08 - 1 - fweaks
Not Voting - 4 - Remy08, Skrillaka, Orange, VynRotak

With 7 alive it takes 4 to foodify and 4 to no foodify.

Deadline 9.00am ish Saturday
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:17 am

Hmmm ok, Orange being protector actually makes sense in terms of what I found last night.
Does that mean that the *Flash* that happened in the first night was actually Orange protecting fweaks??? But did that work??
Wait, how does a protector role work in this instance? Coz noone is dying, are you protecting from cult recruit? But it does look like fweaks was recruited....or maybe he wasn't!!! Ooooh....

Ok, well, looks like Orange is safe....ok, if cult didn't recruit on that first night, then looks like Vyn is back on the chopping block. So my suspicions are with Vyn and Skrill.
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Orange is either lying or wrong about targeting Fweaks last night. I know for a fact that she didn't target who she said/thinks.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Are you talking about the night that just went past, Skrill? Or the first night? Coz Orange claimed that she targeted fweaks first night. If she's telling the truth about being a protector, then I may know who she might've targeted last night.

Hmmm...maybe she isn't lying about targeting fweaks, coz if fweaks was recruited, then she probably is a cultist! But because of my role, I'm inclined to think that she is telling the truth about being a protector.

I'm just wondering if cult actually did recruit anyone or not, now! It's so unclear! Like, maybe cult targeted fweaks but as Orange protected, he wasn't recruited? And not sure who cult targeted last night to make things fabulous? But again, it may not be Orange that was picked up from what I found last night.

And now back to Vyn's "be my friend" posts.......
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh, sorry, I meant she didn't target fweaks last night.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Quote :
"Hello my freind. We must work together. I won't let him get you."
"Thank you. I think he's gone."
"So many people. Could she really be the one?"

Now what could this part possibly mean from the night story? Could it be separate from the cult? And two people could be working together? Or maybe it is still a story from the cult, like them protecting each other? Hmmmm.....this is just making me more and more confused by the second =S Someone PLEASE shed some light! Uhhh...without...role claiming.....that is actually pretty difficult =S

Also, do you reckon the room gets shaped according to the pony that was recruited by the cult?....omg, in THAT case! The room was the same after the first night! That means noone was recruited!! So Orange DID protect fweaks! And now the room is different, so that means there are only two people in the cult! So we have more time than we think =D And this is like a colourful and fluffy room....this doesn't sound like any of the ponies we know of so far, so again, it may be Skrill or Vyn that was recruited last night.....ok, I'm getting more and more certain that Vyn is cult leader...
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

BAM! Okay we want protector alive
unvote Orange

So what does Vyn have to say for himself?

Vote Vyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next