Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING

Go down 
+5
Hiroshi
fweaks
Happy
Thee_Slushee
ScreamingHawk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Yep, I'll retract my vote on Orange too:
Unlynch Orange

But I'm a bit reluctant to vote Vyn coz it seems too obvious...the statements he made seemed too obviously cult....and oh, now that I think about it, if Orange protected fweaks first night, that means that there was an attempt made, and judging by what I found first night, it might not be Vyn.

...think I'm more suspect of Skrill now that I think about it. AHH I'm so flippy floppy! I'm so confused....care to defend yourself, Skrill??

Lynch Skrillaka
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 pm

But Vyn is still on my major suspect list. So either Vyn or Skrill really. Need to hear your guy's defences, pronto!
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Actually, can we like, vote Slushee so she can roleclaim and we can begin to make sense of this based on what you actually know? lol

unvote vyn
vote slushee
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Vote Count 3.2

Remy08 - 1 - fweaks
Thee_Slushee - 1 - Hiroshi
Skrillaka - 1 - Thee_Slushee
Not Voting - 4 - Remy08, Skrillaka, Orange, VynRotak

With 7 alive it takes 4 to foodify and 4 to no foodify.

Deadline 9.00am ish Saturday
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Also, Hiro, did anything happen to you last night?
Back to top Go down
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Also, I'm captain of the Wonderbolts. I'm a pegasus pony named Spitfire, and I oversee some filly flying contests. I did my part to save fillies from Discord's original raid, and now I have returned to finally put an end to his/her rein.

I think it would be best if we could work this out with as little roleclaiming as possible, but if necessary we should get some more information out in the open. For example, if heaps of roles are known for certain, the cult can take their pick of which role they want.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Was rein a pun

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 831392
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread
Skrillaka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Haha, yes it was. I'm glad you noticed Smile
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Hmmm Spitfire over there makes a point =P Though I really do wanna share what I know with you guys. Need to discuss what I found out!! Plus, don't think my power will really benefit cult except that it can't be used against them, really. But even then, it doesn't really do much.

I just asked mod and he said it was all good if I lynched myself, so I can then tell you dudes what I know!

Lynch Slushee

Ok! I am pretty much an observer. Can pick someone to observe and I find out all the actions that happened to that person.
First night, I observed Vyn getting roleblocked. As I thought the recruit went through, I figured Vyn couldn't have been behind it. But now that I found that the recruit didn't take place, then it is a high possibility that he is cult leader. Although, because Orange protected fweaks that night as well, the recruit wouldn't have taken place anyway. Either this was a sheer stroke of luck, or someone else attempted to recruit so it couldn't be Vyn.
I don't recommend the roleblocker to come forward, because that ability would be very useful for cult.

So that's why I'm a tad confused. All the posts Vyn made have been so obviously suspicious, and that's what confuses me. Is he deliberately trying to throw us off? Or is he really that confident that that would buzz us all out so we don't get him? Or is he really that noob? *shrugs*

Skrill, I'm still a bit unsure about you. You not wanting us to roleclaim could be to keep us in the dark with the info....so I'm still watching you...

And what about Remy O.o he's being very, VERY silent...and that makes him unpredictable...

So, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Oh, and I better do this:

Unlynch Slushee =P
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 pm

DAMMIT! wrong formatting!

Unlynch Slushee
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:38 am

@Skrill nope. Well, not beyond my power going off, does that count?
@Happy lol I didn't even notice that, but granted it is like 3:30am..

I'm also kinda wondering why, at this point in the game, there would be a downside to roleclaiming? A recruit on night 2 would mean there are currently 2 cult and 5 town right? So even if cult get their pick it's still 3-4 tomorrow and that leaves no more nights possible to get anything done. Considering how really useful Slushee's post was..sounds like you want to hide something.

Remy...I have no idea. He wasn't cult leader on day 1 or his copy-paste thing would have given it away. Possibly a recruit who doesn't know what to say at this point?

Vyn is also still pretty suspicious but we haven't heard from him in a while either..
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:41 am

OH SNAP! Is there like a cult-game version of the jester?! Why didn't we think of this earlier??
VYN IS TOTALLY A JESTER! It makes so much sense now @.@
And if Remy isn't Dischord then that means Skrill would be!

Vote Skrill
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 am

DEADLINE BAM!!!

Night actions to me by 9.00am TOMORROW (Sunday).

Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 am

"Hello, hello."
"Oh is it me tonight? Damn..."
"Why the long face? Surely one of the others will be here to stop me?"
"Or maybe they don't care... Muahahaha. You ponies made this so so easy."

------------------------------

The walls fall down again.
Everyone awakens and looks around.
The aura of sadness is unmistakeable. It's clear. Discord has won.

"Hhahahaha." An evil cackle errupts from one side of the room...
"Photo Finish??" Facnypants questions. "I KNEW IT WAS YOU!"
"Now, now my dearest you thought everypony was me at some point." Discords voice pours out of the small mare.
*Flash*
You feel the walls closing in and your memories fading. This is it. This is the end.

DISCORD WINS!!
Congratz:
Orange
fweaks
Hiroshi
and technically Remy08

The meta information was that each character was loosely associated with one of the mane 6 sharing their element of harmony (except Discord), and as such there were 2 unicorns, 2 pegasi and 2 earth ponies (plus Discord).

I have to also note that for balance, when recruited the town player loses their night power.

The Happenings:

Game Type Analysis:

The best thing about this game was the hilarious amount of people Thee_Slushee was suspicious of. I was going to make up a graph to plot her suspicions with post count but not enough time.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 am

Oh. My. FREAKING. GOD!!!!!!!!!! I frogminting KNEW IT!!!!!!!! ARGH! Omg I never had a chance, did I??? All the people that were town never. Flipping. POSTED!!!! There was no way I could've won that!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:09 pm

you had a chance in the second day...but combination of me stalling and early night gave it to us.

also. as soon as we told you you were being random, you started being random XD
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey man, when second day came, all you guys were cult! There wasn't really any active town players to help ground me! WHY DIDN'T VYN DISREGARD ORANGE'S ROLECLAIM DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Lol, i think there was also a plan for if he claimed doctor too.

But yay~
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Lol yeah we did have quite a few inactives. That said, I was right and Orange would have been lynched by us if she hadn't pulled the "technically I don't have to post ever" kind of thing. If they hadn't gotten me when they did I think I still would have lynched her; or at least tried (so hard when no one else is around to vote huh).

Funniest thing to me was when Slushee believed me when I said she was cultified. xD Actually that was a mistake by me because I forgot that I see who targetted someone, not who they targetted (so when you did nothing I thought you were obviously cult because you'd have no role) but it worked out so brilliantly in the end because I was cultified that night anyway and still posted my 'findings' to great effect.
I'm surprised Slushee didn't still suspect Fweaks even when I said if Orange was clear then Fweaks definitely was cult. xD Yay for randomly conflicting confusing information! Very Happy
I'm kinda sad I couldn't win this as town though..

And yeah if someone else claimed protector we could have shouted them down pretty hard. xD
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:43 pm

>< I'm sure if i said anything I'd probably be killed that day.
It wasn't 'I dont have to post, ever'.
It was more like '-panicpanic- what do you guys know... I need something good... Still got nothing... Im gonna dieee... '.
._.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Dude....have to be more attentive to see who was lurking! And omg...I really should've figured that cult would go after the people that were active! Should've suspected you more, Hiroshi!

And then I ran off and made my own justification for how Orange wasn't cult.....wow.....should've stuck to my *flash* guns! But since I didn't see that appear again, I kinda dropped it...oh man....yeah, I totally needed another town to help ground me! I don't do so well when it's just me trying to put pieces together =S
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Oh, are we allowed to link the cult google doc so people can read and facepalm even harder? xD
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Loool, that.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Cult doc can be found here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/143QBdu8eH_pky1N6Y6UHcYxjdsh0Gyh0hh74eEm2ojI/edit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next