Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN

Go down 
+5
caseofinsanity
pizza-la
orange
Happy
fweaks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:00 pm

aaand night!

Quote :
"it's him! i know it's him!"
"sure, okay"
"wait what?-"

<active players>
Pizza-la
Jaidinja
Theeslushee
Orange

<inactive players>
Fweaks(godfather)

Happy(roleblocker)
Screaminghawk(jack of all trades)

Hiroshi(mafia)
caseofinsanity(mafia)
Quote :

night actions to me by midday tomorrow!
Quote :
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 am

Bah humbug!
I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 am

Welp

Quote :
"*sigh*if you wan t something done,you gotta do it yourself.she has been a thorn in our side for far too long!"
It was a clear night, wind speed at 0. A perfect night for, say,a sniper rifle.
"a you can see detective, it's obvious. Kingpins killer must have been-"

<active players>
Jaidinja
Theeslushee
Orange

<inactive players>
Fweaks(godfather)

Happy(roleblocker)
Pizza-la(forensic investigator)

Hiroshi(mafia)
caseofinsanity(mafia)

Again no deadline.

2 to lynch!
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Well, frogmint.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 pm

i would have stayed alive too, if it wasn't for-

Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 241611
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 pm

zzz Dang.
Difficult decisions now.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 pm

O_O.........

I don't visit the forum for one day...ONE DAY! And 4 people are DEAD?!??! Holy magikarp! What in the azkaban happened?! How did 2 people even die at once?!??! Ahhh!!!

*recovers slightly from shock* oooh gees =S Well, good job for lynching mafia again! =D But figured that all that certainty would make Pizza-la a target for the mafia =/ could REALLY use her words of wisdom right about now...considering she was a forensic investigator too!

But ok....let's start this off.....the most suspicious out of you guys would probably be you, Jaidinja...partially trying to deny the lynch of Hiroshi, who ended up being mafia. I know that it seemed like everyone was rushing to lynch him after Pizza-la accused him which may have not been a good idea generally, but given that she said it with such certainty and that she was right about Case, shouldn't you take her words a bit more seriously if she was townie? Heck, if someone was right about mafia, I'd definitely take their word for it, as it's totally unlikely that mafia would suicide like that. So *narrows eyes* that puts a wee bit of suspicion on you....

Orange? Well, you've generally been under the radar, not really saying much. So I don't have THAT much suspicion for you...though your silence could just be it! The mafia lurking in the shadows...could just be that you actually have stuff to do during the day like me =P haha! Well, you're not AS suspicious as Jaindinja...but because its just the 3 of us *narrows eyes* I'm not taking my eyes off you either....
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:25 pm

And I didn't even realise it replaced swear words with magikarp and azkaban! HAHAHA! I didn't even say anything absolutely horrific! lol!

But *ahem* back to the more serious tone of the subject
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Well, I don't say too much because I don't have a lot to say.
I can't really analyze and 'logic-it-out' and then explain my train of thought like most players here.
(I was killed really early in the previous game, so this one would be my first real game.)
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, I was being cautious about following Pizza to lynch Hiroshi is because I don't trust anyone in this game, and I know that people are good at the whole lying thing, I mean, I was right about Case first, but I don't see you following me?
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh, But I will say that I suspect you, Thee_Slushee as the hitman in the previous night story.
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 pm

And get your cursors ready to click back through the pages, but why do you think I lynched Case immediately after the night story where he, one of the mafia failed to get a kill? And I called myself lucky?
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Okay, so I think I've messed up my definition for 'hitman' and my previous post doesn't make sense. Ignore that bit.

However, I still suspect you Slushee.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Hmmmmm ok Jaidan, I can see what you are saying. Doesn't necessarily guarantee your innocence though. "lucky" could mean "I already know who mafia is". Coz I've seen instances where mafia lead the charge to take out one of their own in order to prove their innocence in the eyes of the townies, which lead them to win the game! =/ It's UBER risky, but can work wonders with people know what to say. So basically, I'm mostly sure I can trust you, but I'm still a bit weary...

And what's with the suspicion? K, with there being just 3 of us left, its fair that the trust is gonna be a little on the low end, but lemme just say: everything I have done this game has COMPLETELY been at the interest of the townies. Ack, I wish I could've been around for the day I missed (though it seems like it was handled just fine. Lol would've voted Hiroshi as well had I been there, haha). Take it how you will. Though if I get lynched, then mafia wins =S
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:42 am

Zzz Ok, progress needs to happen and hopefully the game ends before Monday, since I'm going away.

I suspected Slushee earlier for reasons that don't make sense anymore thus, probably not even valid.
However after a re-read through, my suspicions remain the same.

And so an attempt at trying to explain:
*Sound effects and happy music* ~ Orange-Wall-Of-Text Time ! ~
( Pretend the following text is orange coloured; I'm not cruel enough to actually blind people while they are reading. )

This is also for me to remember my train of thoughts.
So lets begin ~
First off, I have absolutely no idea what to make of the night story - if it is possibly helpful at all.
This led me to simply read pizza's post several times. ==;

pizza-la wrote:
no deadline HOPEFULLY means theres only one mafia left, right?
Yes.

pizza-la wrote:
well then.
First night story.
Inventor roleblocks mafia (case) and lynches him the next day.
Jazzy claims he wasn't role-blocked because SHE didn't block him, the inventor does.
What I got from that is that there is an inventor, and (from what the role flash thing suggests) he doesn't know what the devices do.
I'm not sure how this role works, but from what I assume, the inventor would have obtained information that night - simply picking a target then with a mention of a strange contraption blocking mafia in the story the next day.
Because then straight away there is a lynch vote on case by Jaidan, and a mention that he's a "lucky guy" -
Jaidinja wrote:
In regards to this game however, I'm just some guy with some good luck.
-- In which he is lucky that the device blocked and didn't do something stupid or useless.

pizza-la wrote:
I still have no idea about the man waking up and remembering himself though!
That has something to do with the other two roles (which didn't make an appearance in the second night story).
I actually interpreted the waking up guy as the mafia (case?) waking up and then remembering he's a bad guy, but nothing happened, and he lives to see another day.
Or that maybe whoever Jas role-blocked that night (by distraction or something) woke up and just got their power/ability back (thus, remembering what they do and who they were).
... Butthisbitisnolongerimportant -shrug-
As I've interpreted it that way, I don't think it has anything to do with the other roles.

But just to cover it anyway, I suppose I'll defend myself by revealing my role and you may take it as you wish.

pizza-la wrote:
Next night.
Hawk (jack of trades) i assume was going to protect himself, but got role-blocked by jazzy. As a result, he couldn't protect himself from the mafia kill at the end of the night story.

Inventor accidentally vigilante killed jazzy, hence 2 kills.
While at that time of this post, Hiroshi was the lynch target, there remains Pizza-la, Jaidinja, Thee_Slushee and myself.
So the aforementioned two roles that didn't make it into the second night story: Pizza's and mine.
Pizza's role gives her information, neither night stories mention her.
Now, my role. Let me say I'm kind of disappointed because neither night stories mention me at all. Dissappointed because I was killed early in the previous game by mafia (mentioned as the mute orange D:), but this time being a bulletproof townie I thought I might get mentioned and live - I really just wanted to know how Jonno would describe it, hopefully as some silent ninja who dodges a bullet or something. But no mentions anyway. =_=
My role doesn't target anyone to help/harm/[special action], meaning I don't really do anything. So if I were targeted by mafia at night, I'm sure I would have some sort of a mention of a kill attempt that failed. So I'm still here and in this game my role would only be revealed to the inventor (if one of his devices allowed it) or if I died, where mod reveals it.

I've personally concluded that Jaidan is inventor - ( Also there were also no claims of being 'lucky' this day - because if Pizza is correct "Inventor accidentally vigilante killed jazzy").
- Therefore leaving Slushee as mafia.

pizza-la wrote:
Now, I KNOW Hawk was targeted by jazzy, himself and Hiroshi, which means Hiroshi was the Hitman.
Forensic investigator afterall, fair enough.
._.

And so if I'm wrong, lolololomgGG at me for putting in so much effort into this wall. >_>

Thee_Slushee I await your defence.
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:29 am

^This
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm

O.O........wow, that was a big as wall!

Alright, alright, guess it's a little late for me to try and bluff my way as something else. Had I done that earlier, it probably would've been a much more intense game. But due to my laziness and the fact that I couldn't successfully weasel my way out of this even if I tried (but more my sheer laziness, coz I MAY have been able to do something about your role claim, orange), I'm choosing to fall on my proverbial sword.

I am indeed the last mafia. Gah, if I was a bit more invested in this from the start, then things may have gone a bit better. But gg, townies. You did good =D Or more, I sucked, haha! I make a TERRIBLE mafia.

So, to make it a bit more official.
Lynch Thee Slushee
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:04 pm

deadline 7.30pm today
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Since a confession as been made,
Lynch Thee_Slushee
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Lynch thee_slushee
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

aaaaaannnnnnddd game!

TOWNIES WIN

WHOOO

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Quote :
"so"
"so"
"yep"
"yeah"
"well"
"mhmm"
"ok"
"well"
"so"
"OKOKOKOK, I'M MAFIA ALREADY!!!"

<active players>
Jaidinja(inventor)
Orange(bulletproof townie)

<inactive players>
Fweaks(godfather)

Happy(roleblocker)
Pizza-la(forensic investigator)

Hiroshi(mafia)
caseofinsanity(mafia)
Theeslushee(mafia)

Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Go team!
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Lol yep, night story pretty much summed it up ._.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:29 pm

i lold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN   Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #17 TOWNIES WIN
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next